'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“ONE EARTH”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161400 Apr 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck it up you ignorant copy and paste lunatic. Your propaganda posts don't interest me, it's a waste of time scrolling fifteen pages just to get past your garbage. You should move to China and take Harry and his two-bit son with you. Try shooting off your pig mouth there.
Rather than support an American rancher, you support those two scum-bags who are trying to oust the Bundy's so they can cut a deal with the Chinese ENN Energy Group so they can build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant. Reid’s corrupt son Rory, who is a former Clark County commissioner, is also involved with the deal. And former Harry Reid adviser Neil Kornze is BLM chief. Crony crap!
It's got nothing to do with the Bundy's owing grazing rights, you imbecilic hag!
Greedy pos along with the federal gov't have caused the closing of 600 ranches in the past, and now so they can get their greedy paws on more money they want to oust the Bundy's. You support this you pos!
And btw, you don't have any rank on here over anyone so you can stop bragging how you've been here the longest. What is it about no one gives a shit about you that you don't understand? Now you fo!
Chinese energy group? Com'on! The guy is a dead beat rich cat that won't pay his way. I'll
bet he even works illegals on his ranch. This is just another AH that thinks he better than
everyone else and don't have to follow the rules.
His arrogance reminds me of Massie in WV that is responsible for those mining deaths in WV as while back.

“ONE EARTH”

Location hidden

#161401 Apr 16, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
You're jealous aren't ya commie? You have what we call CEO Envy. Trickle down worked for me, but I work, for a living.
Where do you dock your 200 ft. yacht?
Joe Nasty Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161403 Apr 16, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Beside his 20 foot Trailer Home.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#161406 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your slum area Dorothy, but the one we went to in Louisville is a newer and improved restaurant and menu and was the closet to where the group was meeting and then we stopped off at a mall for some books for my brother-in-law and walked it off. Great meal, choices. Everyone had a variety of steak, lobster, ribs etc...and each had at least a 40-50 dollar meal plus tips. We weren't out celebrating a graduation, business adventure etc...but it was a major grade step above your micky d's. btw loser lemming, I haven't worn overalls since I was a young girl. It's a shame that you must look at women running around in overalls. I don't live in Hicksville. I still love my Ky hicks, hillybillies and Loretta Lynns. Keep trying Dorothy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! You paid 40-50 dollars for a meal at a chain restaurant!! What did you do, have two of everything!! Keep it up big girl, soon you will need two chairs to sit in.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#161407 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a Government handout check.
Gosh pookie, I was hoping you would use one of your other names to bitch back at me with.

Paris

#161408 Apr 16, 2014
Joe Nasty Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Beside his 20 foot Trailer Home.
Yawn........another liberal retard sets in his bath farting while trying to bite the bubbles.

Paris

#161409 Apr 16, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese energy group? Com'on! The guy is a dead beat rich cat that won't pay his way. I'll
bet he even works illegals on his ranch. This is just another AH that thinks he better than
everyone else and don't have to follow the rules.
His arrogance reminds me of Massie in WV that is responsible for those mining deaths in WV as while back.
Gosh a dead beat rich cat..........sounds like a liberal.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#161410 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start obsessing over my ass Dorothy. Laugh all you want, you will never see it anyway I exercise and have always worked. But do argue with them if they do. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Obsessing?? LMAO!!!!
Le Jimbo Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161411 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh a dead beat rich cat..........sounds like a liberal.
Le Jimbo is a silly little twerp.

Obviously is is a Republitard.
Le Jimbo Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161412 Apr 16, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obsessing?? LMAO!!!!
You are stupid.......all the Time.
Le Jimbo Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161413 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn........another liberal retard sets in his bath farting while trying to bite the bubbles.
While you lick out the Toilet.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#161414 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a Government handout check.
lafraud is one of the biggest 'takers' in okiehomo. Just ask conservative bust paul lyan. LMAO.
Dennizzz Millerrr

Egypt

#161415 Apr 16, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You paid 40-50 dollars for a meal at a chain restaurant!! What did you do, have two of everything!! Keep it up big girl, soon you will need two chairs to sit in.
Mr. Dale Bob you know big girls have to chow down! lmao two chairs, that is why she has a big bed! Hilarious
Dennizzz Millerrr

Egypt

#161416 Apr 16, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
fargineyeshole, cut the crap.
Take a flying leap freak.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 09

#161417 Apr 16, 2014
[QUOTE who="Co
mmietator"]<quoted text>
So you think the solar farm was planned 6 years ago when the first court ordered him off the public land for failure to pay fees for grazing cattle? What's the difference in him and anyone else taking over public land for their own use?[/QUOTE]
Probably that only Jim Bridger was there before his family.
The Fed promised them they would always be able to graze their cattle if they would allow them to "manage" the lands...they managed all of his fellow ranchers right out of business.
You go ahead and listen to the LSM talking heads.
or read a freaking HISTORY BOOK!

Clayton, R. D.(1980). Sagebrush Rebellion: Who Should Control the Public Lands, The. Utah L. Rev., 505.

Titus, A. C.(1981). Nevada Sagebrush Rebellion Act: A Question of Constitutionality, The. Ariz. L. Rev., 23, 263.

Shapiro, M. E.(1984). Sagebrush and Seaweed Robbery: State Revenue Losses from Onshore and Offshore Federal Lands. Ecology LQ, 12, 481.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161418 Apr 16, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>All that says is that Romney is not as good a liar as Obama.

You must be so proud
Right. That's it. LOL!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161419 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the solar farm was planned 6 years ago when the first court ordered him off the public land for failure to pay fees for grazing cattle? What's the difference in him and anyone else taking over public land for their own use?
20+ million ILLEGAL criminals are using our country and having so many benefits, our government is letting them STAY...but you want to 'take out' your words not mine, American ranchers, real Americans, YOU COMMIE traitor !!

Why the hell don't you move to Mexico, you jerk !!

You liberal cowards have no common sense, government and dirty Harry Reid has to tell 'me' what's right for AMERICA, you COWARD ...!!
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161420 Apr 16, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
[QUOTE who="Co
mmietator"]<quoted text>
So you think the solar farm was planned 6 years ago when the first court ordered him off the public land for failure to pay fees for grazing cattle? What's the difference in him and anyone else taking over public land for their own use? "

Probably that only Jim Bridger was there before his family.
The Fed promised them they would always be able to graze their cattle if they would allow them to "manage" the lands...they managed all of his fellow ranchers right out of business.
You go ahead and listen to the LSM talking heads.
or read a freaking HISTORY BOOK!

Clayton, R. D.(1980). Sagebrush Rebellion: Who Should Control the Public Lands, The. Utah L. Rev., 505.

Titus, A. C.(1981). Nevada Sagebrush Rebellion Act: A Question of Constitutionality, The. Ariz. L. Rev., 23, 263.

Shapiro, M. E.(1984). Sagebrush and Seaweed Robbery: State Revenue Losses from Onshore and Offshore Federal Lands. Ecology LQ, 12, 481.
Using your logic we owe Mexico some land back. You wonder how he has lost his 3 court cases on the matter? He's a millionaire freeloader that owes the government money for the past 20 years.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161421 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>20+ million ILLEGAL criminals are using our country and having so many benefits, our government is letting them STAY...but you want to 'take out' your words not mine, American ranchers, real Americans, YOU COMMIE traitor !!

Why the hell don't you move to Mexico, you jerk !!

You liberal cowards have no common sense, government and dirty Harry Reid has to tell 'me' what's right for AMERICA, you COWARD ...!!
Anyone say anything thing about rancher(s). No you ignorant Serb hag I'm talking about the one on my land

“ONE EARTH”

Location hidden

#161422 Apr 16, 2014
S C A wrote:
I see that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid took a swipe at Republicans this morning, comparing them to those who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for filibustering health reform legislation. It’s worth remembering that the longest filibuster of the 1964 act was conducted by a still-sitting senator, Robert C. Byrd, who personally spoke against the legislation for 14 hours and 13 minutes on June 9 & 10, 1964. Here’s an extract from my book, Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party’s Buried Past, which was published last year.
SOME REAL TRUTH FOR DEMOCRATS AND THE MORONS IN THE PARTY.
The enormous desire to memorialize the senseless murder of John F. Kennedy, plus Johnson’s determination to demonstrate his power and purge his own racist past by getting a substantive civil rights bill through the Senate, proved a formidable combination. The long filibuster of 1964 was only delaying the inevitable. That all the participants knew this only goes to show how deep their racism was. It’s one thing to engage in a filibuster if there is even a glimmer of hope that something might be salvaged as a result. But serious commitment is required to take such action when one knows that ultimate failure is the only conceivable outcome. This fact should be kept in mind when thinking about people like Senator Robert C. Byrd, Democrat of West Virginia, whose individual filibuster of the 1964 civil rights bill is the second longest in history, taking up eighty-six pages of fine print in the Congressional Record. Only a true believer would ever undertake such a futile effort.
Even so, one final element was essential to passage of the civil rights bill—the strong support of Republicans. Although Democrats had a historically large majority in the House of Representatives with 259 members to 176 Republicans, almost as many Republicans voted for the civil rights bill as Democrats. The final vote was 290 for the bill and 130 against. Of the “yea” votes, 152 were Democrats and 138 were Republicans. Of the “nay” votes, three-fourths were Democrats. In short, the bill could not have passed without Republican support. As Time Magazine observed,“In one of the most lopsidedly Democratic Houses since the days of F.D.R., Republicans were vital to the passage of a bill for which the Democratic administration means to take full political credit this year.”
A similar story is told in the Senate. On the critical vote to end the filibuster by Southern Democrats, 71 senators voted to invoke cloture. With 67 votes needed, 44 Democrats and 27 Republicans joined together to bring the bill to a final vote. Of those voting “nay,” 80 percent were Democrats, including Robert C. Byrd and former Vice President Al Gore’s father, who was then a senator from Tennessee. Again, it is clear that the civil rights bill would have failed without Republican votes. Close observers of the Senate deliberations recognized that the Republican leader, Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen of Illinois, had done yeoman work in responding to the objections of individual Republicans and holding almost all of them together in support of the bill.“More than any other single individual,” the New York Times acknowledged,“he was responsible for getting the civil rights bill through the Senate.”
Senator Byrd died years ago. About the same time your mind went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason hughes 2 hr Cuzzo 9
jessica napier 4 hr hmm 1
brandon bryson 4 hr old friend 4
food stamp office 4 hr Jdp889 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 3,608
teena Marie mills 7 hr Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr dollarsbill 132,148
praying it's all a lie 14 hr Just the truth 5
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"