'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182534 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#161279 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
hahaha you ignorant teabagging CONS still denying your party OWNS racism now....PRICELESS
How does it feel to be a TeabagEE racist who lives and breathes racism?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#161281 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Educating Republicans: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P
It was Lee Atwater who showed Republicans how to appeal to the racist vote without sounding racist. He was the refiner of the finally backfiring Republican Southern Strategy. Atwater taught Republicans how to hide the racism upon which the Southern Strategy was built.
Today I made the mistake of joining in a trending topic by tweeting,“#WhySomePeopleAreDem ocrats Because not everyone wants to wear a white hood while dragging women back to the cave.”
How was I to know that a single tweet would start an onslaught of Republican outrage wherein they would try to educate me with a history lesson that started and stopped when the folks who are now Southern Republicans used to be Democrats?
Here’s a sample of the tidings (I’ve left their names off out of unwarranted courtesy and yes, I have screengrabs):
“@srjones66 are you retarded? Liberals bully women just like they bully minorities. Open your eyes.”
“@srjones66 @CanadasGinger Here is a history lesson . The DEMS starting the klan. so i guess you dont want to be a dem?”
“@srjones66 your klan reference is weak – Klan members have always been Democrats.”
“Actually, the people wearing white robes and hoods, and lynching n-words were #Democrats , baby!.@srjones66 .@TheDailyEdge”
And my personal favorite,“@srjones66 get your facts straight – female entrepreneurs typically vote fiscally conservative and not long ago democrats were pro-slavery”
That’s a heck of a lot of denial that Republicans are seen as the party of racism. This denial is accomplished via deflection to a historical reference that definitely makes Democrats of the 1860s look bad but has nothing to do with today’s GOP or Democratic Party. This deflection is going on being two centuries old. That’s pretty desperate.
The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is a far right organization, advocating white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration stances. Their end goal was, is and always has been racial subordination, and to this end they fought way back in their founding against voting rights of black people and the right to keep and bear arms for black people. In Southern cities they opposed unions. They recruit in this century using issues of illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage.
These positions align with the modern day Republican Party’s policies on many issues, which is why I referred to the Party as metaphorically wearing white hoods while they metaphorically took women back to the cave. Let us refrain from trying to explain metaphors to the party who still thinks that satire is what you call being mean in order to get away with it.
At any rate, the parties were not always like this! Change happens. Things evolve over a few centuries. Shocking, I know.
All of the conservative/Republican outrage demonstrated three things. First, Republicans don’t like being called out on their Jim Crow voting laws or their Stand Your Ground gun laws that frequently do not get interpreted the same for black people or women as they do for the whitest man in the room (highest ranker on the patriarchy scale).
CONtinued:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Why would you think posting screed from a looney left website makes your case any more viable?

Your trash comes from here...

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161283 Apr 15, 2014
Groundhog wrote:
Malcom X was a racist and so is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I am a white American male and I am not racist in the least. But I am tired of hearing about poor blackie. The blacks already have more rights than the white yet you still hear them bitchin and moanin about everything not being handed to them. Why is it ok for the blacks to put down everybody else. If it was the other way around that's all you would hear is how terrible it is. What more could they possibly want.
Good question...'what more could they possibly want'...

Black president
Black Attorney General
Black doctors
Black cops
Black judges
Black attorneys
Black journalists
Black policy makers
Black professors
Black mayors
Black COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS
etc. etc. etc...

But, but, but...
DemocRATS have to bring race back, because they have nothing to brag about.....like Obama's 'success' and his legacy...ACA...Obamacare ...!!

Can't wait for November ...
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161286 Apr 15, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think posting screed from a looney left website makes your case any more viable?
Your trash comes from here...
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...
WOW ... how sad...LIBERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA ...how to destroy Republican party, brainwash and teach others BIGOTRY ... how low can she go?

This is liberals to you...no scruples, no morals, no respect, no family value ...and the most important thing,'NO MIND OF HER OWN' have to go on internet to learn HATE...bravo libdirtCON...!!!!!!!

Thank you Adam, for this info.
:-)!!!!!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#161295 Apr 15, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsoukalos ... Then, you're right...!! Very good! You watch Ancient Aliens too...!!
lol, absolutely...I also watch 'The Walking Dead' and 'Game of Thrones' but I don't believe in zombies or Westeros
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161298 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, maybe your crush Lisa loon will get out of timeout soon and bring her jihad CONservaNUT propaganda back for you to read. YOU losers are teaching your children how to be racist and bigots. Although there are plenty out there who are turning from your two racist bigoted parties to live in the year 2014.
I don't have to go to the internet to find these articles, they are part of my daily reading and more and more you ignorant losers demonstrate it to the fullest. Built up rage emerging on all people not WHITE. You people are disgusting and pathetic. Carry on though, it is a testimony to why the MAJORITY votes DEM and young repukes are running from your two parties. hahaha Keep your foul mouth running chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT serb, you, that white teabagger f'k (wtf), and the TN TRASH TROLL are the filthiest mouths on here. Carry on, don't bother me, you are NOTHING to me. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You don't have intelligence to wash AL's feet, you low life, hateful bigot ...

wtf, Ari, Jay are very intelligent guys, you can't touch them and I'm sure, they wouldn't touch you even with a robber gloves.

WHAT A RELIEF. I'M SO GLAD I'M NOTHING TO YOU.....!!!!! I would be embarrassed to associate with someone like you...AMOEBA ...!!

When it comes to 'filthiest mouth'...you win libdirtCON medal...no competition ... you must be very proud ...!!!!!

Stop posting all this garbage, takes alot of space...!
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161299 Apr 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, absolutely...I also watch 'The Walking Dead' and 'Game of Thrones' but I don't believe in zombies or Westeros
Finally, we have something in common, but then, you're still liberal ...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161302 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, "robber gloves"....hahahaha I wouldn't let those losers anywhere near me and YOU have the low intelligence to wash her crusty BIG feet like yours are I am sure. Knock yourself out. I wouldn't associate with the likes of your foreign racist bigoted dumbass if you were the last person on Earth. YOU are an embarrassment to all loyal and appreciative immigrants in this country. YOU need to go read yours and your filthy cohorts comments that are worse than mine ever could be. Trash mouth.
btw, I don't take orders from you, chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT serb hag, I WILL post whatever I want, scroll and roll and wait for your crush to come back and post her garbage you feed on. Oh and fo hag
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't have 'crusty BIG feet'...but for sure you have 'crusty BIG mouth', AMOEBA ...!!

Call me what you want, libdirtCON...am an AMERICAN...AMERICA is much my country as it is yours ...eat your heart out ...

'...to all loyal and appreciative immigrants in this
country', do you mean ILLEGAL aliens...??

Stop posting so much garbage, no one reads it anyway. You must be one very hateful, unhappy, sad individual, to waste so much time to look and post all this hate, bigotry and no valuable information whatsoever ...poor thing...!!

“I Walk On Water”

#161304 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin. Watch out, that chemtrail zombie serb will be hitting on you if you start watching alex jones chemtrail conspiracy shows. hahaha
It was a shame after all those beautiful days and nights we were cheated out of seeing the blood moon. Videos aren't the same. Guess these losers are on a real full moon rant eh? haha
Hate the big chill too, freeze warning for tonight...ugh
Have fun with the circus clown lemmings, I am out go to the steak house with family. bbl, leave me some laughs. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
i wanted to see the eclipse
I found 9 mushrooms yesterday on my property, can't eat them yes, I have a stomach virus...hope there's more
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#161305 Apr 15, 2014
Confederate Dummies wrote:
<quoted text>That is what the South said in 1861.
How did that work out for them?
Good! We are still 50 sovereign states.

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#161306 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, you can GTH too loser lemming, I am a proud liberal DEM, not a teabagger CON, we accept ALL people. I am an Army brat who knows no racism except the likes of it demonstrated by you racist bigoted teabagger CONS when you lost your minds that the gall of American voters put a black man in the White House, not once, but twice. Suck it up.
lib·er·al
broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Synonyms: open-minded, broad-minded, moderate, noninterventionist, freethinking, tolerant, laissez-faire
Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving your family and friends no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.
"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?
Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey
PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just don't work for me.
I would rather be a liberal than a teabagger CON.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Did you justtell Adam to Go To Heaven?
How endearing is that?
She cares about your soul Adam!

Jewel "Who Will Save Your Soul"
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161307 Apr 15, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin. Watch out, that chemtrail zombie serb will be hitting on you if you start watching alex jones chemtrail conspiracy shows. hahaha
It was a shame after all those beautiful days and nights we were cheated out of seeing the blood moon. Videos aren't the same. Guess these losers are on a real full moon rant eh? haha
Hate the big chill too, freeze warning for tonight...ugh
Have fun with the circus clown lemmings, I am out go to the steak house with family. bbl, leave me some laughs. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
No, I'm not hitting on children, you PSYCHO...!!

Don't worry AMOEBA, plenty laughs at your expense.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161309 Apr 15, 2014
Our government is not doing anything to secure borders and protect country from an illegal invasion, but going after ranchers, real American PATRIOTS...this is very sad ...!!
This is Obama's 'Communist' America ...!"
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161311 Apr 15, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
One man's conspiracy theory is another man's reason for being locked up in a nut house.
I wasn't aware that they (nut house) allowed their patient (Commietator) to have access to the internet.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161312 Apr 15, 2014
Al Sharpton wrote:
All you republicans be looking for a job after the election, because we be having obamacare and we be winning.
Where would you "BE" hiding?

Mafia on the prowl Big Al.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161313 Apr 15, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You already posted this twice now. I already answered twice.. How many times do you want to go over and over the same subject?
You need to go to bed and wake up on the other side. Heaven knows you need beauty sleep!
Remember they(dumb-crappy-jello for brains-liberals) don't have adequate brain matter to think properly.

“I Walk On Water”

#161314 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Good! We are still 50 sovereign states.
Idiot, how can you be wrong every time?
50 'sovereign' states...under the authority of the Federal government and the US Constitution? Can Kansas coin or print it's own money? Sign a treaty with another country, or declare war.
Seems eleven of your sovereign states had their sovereign asses handed to them in a little scuffle known as 'The Civil War
You are a bona fide idiot.

“I Walk On Water”

#161315 Apr 15, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that they (nut house) allowed their patient (Commietator) to have access to the internet.
so, you're ignorant?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161316 Apr 15, 2014
The Liberal's March Song

My oh my, what will they all do
Libs, welfarer, and the illegals too
Don't know this and don't know that
Just like Obamie they pull it from a hat
Tax this and tax that but don't tax the libby class
Cause they will always end up flat on their azz
Mr. Bundy forced to ignite a massive duel
He knew Reid was just another lib fool
Mind me that and mind me this
They'll all end up in a bucket of pizz

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#161317 Apr 15, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
Our government is not doing anything to secure borders and protect country from an illegal invasion, but going after ranchers, real American PATRIOTS...this is very sad ...!!
This is Obama's 'Communist' America ...!"
Looks like Americans are "Fed" up with Obama's ideas for a new Amerika.
Scuttlebutt is that there may be a counter protest (Bundy Style) in DC on May 16th.
They may have some National Guard door greeters, I seriously doubt they cold find even a handful who would not join ranks with protesters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff gray 29 min the neighbor ... 6
Amy Mckeehan (Apr '12) 1 hr the REAL facts bo... 30
meth heads 1 hr lolo 2
tess fisher (Nov '10) 1 hr NoGod 8
Noah gray on meth 2 hr Someone 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Categoryforyoutoo 138,033
Next KCHS Basketball Coach? 4 hr Info 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]