'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Providence, KY

#161039 Apr 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

You commie liberals would allow them to abolish the 2nd Amendment and disarm the whole country, because you scaredy cats need the gov't to wipe your butts.
You've been brainwashed by the Rightwing Frightwing. Repubs have made more gun law restrictions over the past 30 years than all Dems combined. No fear here. The NRA can kiss my butt stock. Their fear mongering only works on weak minded fools
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161040 Apr 13, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>His family has more land than you posses ignorance...that's saying a LOT!
Ever hear of the "sagebrush rebellion"? His family was ranching then!
They have square miles of land...not just acres!

http://www.foresthistory.org/Publications/Boo...

Help me understand why your thoughts are so ass backwards on freedom.
What political party are you registered as?
Do you have any college?
Degree?
What race do you identify yourself as?

There has to be some method to your madness.
Show the deed and the problem is solved. He's on public land.
Otto

Germany

#161041 Apr 13, 2014
E town reader wrote:
<quoted text>funny how republiCONS broke all the rules here. Her own! She moans and stalks. Does post on other threads. Baits others to go to threads with her own accusations. Incites and instigates by the choice of words in her every post. Evidently she is so mentally unstable she forgot one very incriminating post on her part. I say her because she says she is a she. Some say it is a man. Who knows, who cares except it is a double speaking troublemaker just like someone else said on here. A fool. These Rico 's are nothing but trouble and she invited them here. Let AG see this role you played. Kept inciting.
Oh and RepubliCONS, when you read this---- what are you going to do about inviting another "hacker" after you have spun what Ari has said out of context? You are a b. tch of the worst kind. You broke your own rules on here. Sick, creepy, freak. Are you a lying two faced tool who will overlook your side but complain about the other? Yes you are. Report yourself. Guilty with very dirty hands.
Actually you just might be one of that gang who tries to get personal information and are in reality associated with those from the other thread after all. Some of your words reek of former actions early on--over there. Some have had their lies outed, so it is on to a new game. You are a playa. Your lies will come back at you. Guarantee it.
Looks like the AG delivered after all, against you. How fitting!
Otto

Germany

#161044 Apr 13, 2014
S/B against you republiCONS!

add, DUMBASS how fitting!
Otto

Germany

#161046 Apr 13, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it this is your way of performing "damage control?"
LOL
Interesting! some of your buddies got 'lost' in the transaction?
Otto

Germany

#161049 Apr 13, 2014
Otto wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like the AG delivered after all, against you. How fitting!
Wait hold on! You will put a clueless nuts and spam when you read part II.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161050 Apr 13, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think Obama meant when he said FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA?
What's up with this questions ...why is so important to you, what I think ...is it more important what Obama is doing to this country?

To understand Obama you have to know and understand people Obama associated with. You are who your friends are ...
like, Saul Alinsky, Communist/Marxist ...impact he made on Obama...you have to read his book,'RULES FOR RADICALS'...How to create social state.
"How Saul Alinsky though Obama to say one thing and do the opposite".

like...
ACA, you can keep your insurance and your doctor and Obama lied. He destroyed something that people liked just to be in control. If Obama wanted to insure everybody, he would do just that and not lie so millions of Americans lost their insurance.
COUNTRY THAT CONTROLS HEALTHCARE, CONTROLS PEOPLE TOO.
More people and welfare and food stamps than ever before.
People are unemployed, no jobs, you lose hope to find job and have to ask government for help, you have no choice.
When you have more than half country on some kind of government help, it's easy to control people. You create lazy, dumb nation depending on government and you have rich and powerful career politicians ...

Obama wants to keep taxes high so he can give to those that have less, but he doesn't like people to be independent and to be on their own.

Obama wants to bring America to the standard of Europe.

TRANSFORMATION DOESN'T COME OVERNIGHT...
Barnnie Rubie

Gloucester, UK

#161053 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many engines the contrails always become one. Wrap your head in aluminum foil. The government is after you. They already took out AL. She's in a FEMA Camp.
Hmmmmmm! You do believe in FEMA Camps, yes?

Senior policy adviser to Harry Reid(head honcho of Bundy takeover attempt) read more

www.doi.gov/whoweare/blm-dir.cfm
Sovereign Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#161054 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been brainwashed by the Rightwing Frightwing. Repubs have made more gun law restrictions over the past 30 years than all Dems combined. No fear here. The NRA can kiss my butt stock. Their fear mongering only works on weak minded fools
On that you are a Goddamn liar! Do you know a FEMA camp could serve a non-intended purpose?

Let me ask you this Commie? If there were a far larger group of Americans than you could imagine, intent upon nothing but the safety of Americans, and such a group were able to bring all gang violence, drug dealing and crime, in any major U.S. City to a screeching halt in one afternoon, would that be a good thing or a bad thing for America? What are your Commie thoughts on that? Hypothetically of course.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161055 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. You think us Libs would let you Teahadist take up arms against our freely elected government ? Bundy was ordered in 1998 to get his cattle off the Federal Land. I say take him out.
'TAKE HIM OUT'...WOW...your own countryman but protect ILLEGAL ALIENS ...you commie bastard...!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161056 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
shared misery and poverty for as many whites as possible, except for the liberal elites he runs with.
Obama learned that from his pal, Rev. Wright...
Anti America and anti white ... Obama listen to this bigot for 20 years. I'm sure he influenced Obama alot ...!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161057 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do better than recriminations and dissembling? I'm beginning to doubt it.
IL Douche and filthy dirtbag Reid have no interest in creating jobs,none.
Every Republican on this thread has cried differences toward Obamacare. They claim they are being robbed because most of the people signing up are living below the poverty level. Therefore they are being taxed more to pay for the deadbeats insurance and this includes even the working poor and students. To put it plain if someone who signs up for Obamacare and is placed on Medicaid they become a drain on society.

Now I said the solution to the problem is simple, raise the working poor's wage above the poverty level and they will no longer qualify for Medicaid. They will become responsible for their own coverage and out of your pockets. To help even more our politicians should do everything they can to make new jobs and put Americans back to work, even if it is done by changing our laws concerning foreign trade.

Now if you don't like that solution there's one other thing Congress can do to get the poor out of your pockets by lowering the poverty level. That means price caps on all goods and commodities sold and bought in the United States as a way of controlling the poverty level.

Now what do you think?

Flat Lick Ky.

#161058 Apr 13, 2014
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
On that you are a Goddamn liar! Do you know a FEMA camp could serve a non-intended purpose?
Let me ask you this Commie? If there were a far larger group of Americans than you could imagine, intent upon nothing but the safety of Americans, and such a group were able to bring all gang violence, drug dealing and crime, in any major U.S. City to a screeching halt in one afternoon, would that be a good thing or a bad thing for America? What are your Commie thoughts on that? Hypothetically of course.
Put your rebel flag back in the closet, its not happening today.....

Since: Oct 09

#161059 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the deed and the problem is solved. He's on public land.
Morman settlements predate the "Sage Brush Rebellion"

http://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Nevada,_Pioneer_...

Leshy, J. D.(1980). Unraveling the Sagebrush Rebellion: Law, Politics and Federal Lands. UC Davis L. Rev., 14, 317.

McClintock, J. H.(1921). Mormon Settlement in Arizona; a Record of Peaceful Conquest of the Desert.

Meinig, D. W.(1965). The Mormon Culture Region: strategies and patterns in the geography of the American West, 18471964. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 55(2), 191-219.

Read a book!
Sovereign Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#161060 Apr 13, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Republican on this thread has cried differences toward Obamacare. They claim they are being robbed because most of the people signing up are living below the poverty level. Therefore they are being taxed more to pay for the deadbeats insurance and this includes even the working poor and students. To put it plain if someone who signs up for Obamacare and is placed on Medicaid they become a drain on society.
Now I said the solution to the problem is simple, raise the working poor's wage above the poverty level and they will no longer qualify for Medicaid. They will become responsible for their own coverage and out of your pockets. To help even more our politicians should do everything they can to make new jobs and put Americans back to work, even if it is done by changing our laws concerning foreign trade.
Now if you don't like that solution there's one other thing Congress can do to get the poor out of your pockets by lowering the poverty level. That means price caps on all goods and commodities sold and bought in the United States as a way of controlling the poverty level.
Now what do you think?
You are an idiot, at best!

Flat Lick Ky.

#161061 Apr 13, 2014
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, at best!
Thank you, since I consider myself smarter than you, What does that make you?
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161064 Apr 13, 2014
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the Mormons? I thought they kicked you out for being drunk all the time.

Flat Lick Ky.

#161067 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'd like to hear how you propose to accomplish that? Can we start with the wages paid by all of Il Douche's wealthy supporters?
AS I told you, and showed you, Il douche and dirty Harry care not one bit about job creation, quite the contrary.
Here's some good paying jobs Il Douche refuses to allow:
The $5.3-billion Keystone XL Pipeline Project is the largest infrastructure project currently proposed in the United States. Construction of the 1,179-mile pipeline will require 9,000 skilled American workers. The project will provide jobs for welders, mechanics, electricians, pipefitters, laborers, safety coordinators, heavy equipment operators and other workers who rely on large construction projects for their livelihoods.
In addition to construction jobs, an estimated 7,000 U.S. jobs are being supported in manufacturing the steel pipe and the thousands of fittings, valves, pumps and control devices required for a major oil pipeline.
TransCanada has contracts with more than 50 suppliers across the U.S., including companies in Texas, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Ohio, Arkansas, Kansas, California and Pennsylvania.
TransCanada employed 4,844 Americans in Oklahoma and Texas on construction of the $2.3-billion Gulf Coast Pipeline Project, which is expected to be complete by the end of this year.
Construction and development of the Keystone XL and Gulf Coast Pipeline Projects is anticipated to generate $20 billion in economic impact in the United States, including $99 million in local government revenues and $486 million in state government revenues during construction.
The pipelines will also generate an estimated $5 billion in additional property taxes during their operational life.
- See more at: http://keystone-xl.com/about/jobs-and-economi ...
Let me see if I read your comment right, you want to compare 7000 jobs to fundamentally changing America by making Millions of jobs and restructuring our laws to benefit every American Citizen with a chance for a good paying job?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161074 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. But then again most of your post are.
Why is that?

I guess it is due to the truth of the matter.

I see, you're having a problem adjusting to the truth in which you don't even qualified on the level of the intelligence of a newborn.

I guess so in which you can not decipher my post, you need the brain matter to do so.

GOD made a Liberal. AKA a angry possum with hot coffee spilled on them.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#161076 Apr 13, 2014
Sovereign Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about the POTUS, I agree! Any other liberal, I say the new baby's knowledge, is far superior!
I am.

I agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Mike duck it 136,703
lets go to florida 59 min isolated incident 147
Stumpy Trent whining. 1 hr cry baby 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 1 hr Leroy 440
state police 2 hr Lol 16
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 3 hr Aamber 11
State Police burning Girdler up. 4 hr earnie 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]