'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#161029 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Why not start a pig farm a Yellowstone? Get this bastard off my land.
Not to worry,I'm sure you'll get your desired outcome if it goes on much longer.
It always boils down to guns with these government agencies when it comes to domestic issues,especially where taxpayers are concerned.

Since: Oct 09

#161030 Apr 13, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/articles/2013/10/01/obama_t ransforming_america_120170.htm l
OBAMA: TRANSFORMING AMERICA
By Victor Davis Hanson, Oct. 1, 2013
"We are five days away from Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Barack Obama Oct. 30, 2008
"We are going to have to change our conversation; we're going to have to change our traditions, our history; we're going to have to move into a different place as nation"
Michelle Obama May 14, 2008
This is quickly becoming a stronger but less "tolerant" nation. POS Liberals calling Conservatives Fascist when in fact THEY are the fascist, DOJ under holder is as dangerous as Germany under Hitler! All branches where enforcement uses real force and weapons upon civilians have become a REAL and Present DANGER to our Freedom.
The Bundy standoff is proof that WE do need our 2nd amendment to protect us from our own government. They tested our resolve, they came face to face with smart Americans with smart phones, cameras and GUNS...WE the People called their hand and they FOLDED!
LEOs all over America better understand this; the fascist will not last long our Constitution they are sworn to defend, against all enemies foreign and domestic... will!
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161031 Apr 13, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>This is quickly becoming a stronger but less "tolerant" nation. POS Liberals calling Conservatives Fascist when in fact THEY are the fascist, DOJ under holder is as dangerous as Germany under Hitler! All branches where enforcement uses real force and weapons upon civilians have become a REAL and Present DANGER to our Freedom.
The Bundy standoff is proof that WE do need our 2nd amendment to protect us from our own government. They tested our resolve, they came face to face with smart Americans with smart phones, cameras and GUNS...WE the People called their hand and they FOLDED!
LEOs all over America better understand this; the fascist will not last long our Constitution they are sworn to defend, against all enemies foreign and domestic... will!
Yeah right. You think us Libs would let you Teahadist take up arms against our freely elected government ? Bundy was ordered in 1998 to get his cattle off the Federal Land. I say take him out.
Sovereign Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#161032 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. You think us Libs would let you Teahadist take up arms against our freely elected government ? Bundy was ordered in 1998 to get his cattle off the Federal Land. I say take him out.
What the hell would a cowardly ass lib, do? Run and shit their self! I say some need to "as you say, be taken out" but not hard working American ranchers, maybe welfare drawing scum would be a far better place to start, Mr. Bundy is grazing cattle on free range (which is all over the western states). The 2nd amendment guarantees us the right to stand against tyranny, not just possess guns you idiot
Jay

Paris, TN

#161033 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>

You commie liberals would allow them to abolish the 2nd Amendment and disarm the whole country, because you scaredy cats need the gov't to wipe your butts.

#161034 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
His family has more land than you posses ignorance...that's saying a LOT!
Ever hear of the "sagebrush rebellion"? His family was ranching then!
They have square miles of land...not just acres!

http://www.foresthistory.org/Publications/Boo...

Help me understand why your thoughts are so ass backwards on freedom.
What political party are you registered as?
Do you have any college?
Degree?
What race do you identify yourself as?

There has to be some method to your madness.

#161035 Apr 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You commie liberals would allow them to abolish the 2nd Amendment and disarm the whole country, because you scaredy cats need the gov't to wipe your butts.
...and ONLY if it's by the same Democrats who held their heel against their throats just a few decades ago!
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161036 Apr 13, 2014
<quoted text>
This is quickly becoming a stronger but less "tolerant" nation. POS Liberals calling Conservatives Fascist when in fact THEY are the fascist, DOJ under holder is as dangerous as Germany under Hitler! All branches where enforcement uses real force and weapons upon civilians have become a REAL and Present DANGER to our Freedom.
Don't forget Eric Holder not going to persecute black on white crime...'my people''nation of cowards'...no matter what you're going to say, liberals are brainwashed and blind.

To understand Obama, you have to know impact Saul Alinsky made on Obama...

When Obama said 'to Fundamentally transform America? Fundamental part of America is its
CONSTITUTION ...Obama and Eric Holder have no respect for the constitution and we see that every day. They're destroying the best country on Earth.

#161037 Apr 13, 2014
Hillary's past is haunting her she dodged sniper fire again!

That's OK she's got battle creds...

Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161038 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many engines the contrails always become one. Wrap your head in aluminum foil. The government is after you. They already took out AL. She's in a FEMA Camp.
And you are in the nut house...

Hundreds of lines sometimes but no jets...beside that, this town is far from LAX...this planes spraying are very high...few planes at the time, enough already.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161039 Apr 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

You've been brainwashed by the Rightwing Frightwing. Repubs have made more gun law restrictions over the past 30 years than all Dems combined. No fear here. The NRA can kiss my butt stock. Their fear mongering only works on weak minded fools
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161040 Apr 13, 2014
<quoted text>His family has more land than you posses ignorance...that's saying a LOT!
Ever hear of the "sagebrush rebellion"? His family was ranching then!
They have square miles of land...not just acres!

http://www.foresthistory.org/Publications/Boo...

Help me understand why your thoughts are so ass backwards on freedom.
What political party are you registered as?
Do you have any college?
Degree?
What race do you identify yourself as?

There has to be some method to your madness.
Show the deed and the problem is solved. He's on public land.
Otto

Germany

#161041 Apr 13, 2014
E town reader wrote:
<quoted text>funny how republiCONS broke all the rules here. Her own! She moans and stalks. Does post on other threads. Baits others to go to threads with her own accusations. Incites and instigates by the choice of words in her every post. Evidently she is so mentally unstable she forgot one very incriminating post on her part. I say her because she says she is a she. Some say it is a man. Who knows, who cares except it is a double speaking troublemaker just like someone else said on here. A fool. These Rico 's are nothing but trouble and she invited them here. Let AG see this role you played. Kept inciting.
Oh and RepubliCONS, when you read this---- what are you going to do about inviting another "hacker" after you have spun what Ari has said out of context? You are a b. tch of the worst kind. You broke your own rules on here. Sick, creepy, freak. Are you a lying two faced tool who will overlook your side but complain about the other? Yes you are. Report yourself. Guilty with very dirty hands.
Actually you just might be one of that gang who tries to get personal information and are in reality associated with those from the other thread after all. Some of your words reek of former actions early on--over there. Some have had their lies outed, so it is on to a new game. You are a playa. Your lies will come back at you. Guarantee it.
Looks like the AG delivered after all, against you. How fitting!
Otto

Germany

#161044 Apr 13, 2014
S/B against you republiCONS!

add, DUMBASS how fitting!
Otto

Germany

#161046 Apr 13, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it this is your way of performing "damage control?"
LOL
Interesting! some of your buddies got 'lost' in the transaction?
Otto

Germany

#161049 Apr 13, 2014
Otto wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like the AG delivered after all, against you. How fitting!
Wait hold on! You will put a clueless nuts and spam when you read part II.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#161050 Apr 13, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think Obama meant when he said FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA?
What's up with this questions ...why is so important to you, what I think ...is it more important what Obama is doing to this country?

To understand Obama you have to know and understand people Obama associated with. You are who your friends are ...
like, Saul Alinsky, Communist/Marxist ...impact he made on Obama...you have to read his book,'RULES FOR RADICALS'...How to create social state.
"How Saul Alinsky though Obama to say one thing and do the opposite".

like...
ACA, you can keep your insurance and your doctor and Obama lied. He destroyed something that people liked just to be in control. If Obama wanted to insure everybody, he would do just that and not lie so millions of Americans lost their insurance.
COUNTRY THAT CONTROLS HEALTHCARE, CONTROLS PEOPLE TOO.
More people and welfare and food stamps than ever before.
People are unemployed, no jobs, you lose hope to find job and have to ask government for help, you have no choice.
When you have more than half country on some kind of government help, it's easy to control people. You create lazy, dumb nation depending on government and you have rich and powerful career politicians ...

Obama wants to keep taxes high so he can give to those that have less, but he doesn't like people to be independent and to be on their own.

Obama wants to bring America to the standard of Europe.

TRANSFORMATION DOESN'T COME OVERNIGHT...
Barnnie Rubie

Gloucester, UK

#161053 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many engines the contrails always become one. Wrap your head in aluminum foil. The government is after you. They already took out AL. She's in a FEMA Camp.
Hmmmmmm! You do believe in FEMA Camps, yes?

Senior policy adviser to Harry Reid(head honcho of Bundy takeover attempt) read more

www.doi.gov/whoweare/blm-dir.cfm
Sovereign Citizen

Johnson City, TN

#161054 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been brainwashed by the Rightwing Frightwing. Repubs have made more gun law restrictions over the past 30 years than all Dems combined. No fear here. The NRA can kiss my butt stock. Their fear mongering only works on weak minded fools
On that you are a Goddamn liar! Do you know a FEMA camp could serve a non-intended purpose?

Let me ask you this Commie? If there were a far larger group of Americans than you could imagine, intent upon nothing but the safety of Americans, and such a group were able to bring all gang violence, drug dealing and crime, in any major U.S. City to a screeching halt in one afternoon, would that be a good thing or a bad thing for America? What are your Commie thoughts on that? Hypothetically of course.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161055 Apr 13, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
'TAKE HIM OUT'...WOW...your own countryman but protect ILLEGAL ALIENS ...you commie bastard...!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Athenesword 135,030
lets go to florida 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 85
Stacy keys and jason carnes 2 hr notsure 13
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 4 hr brownie 16
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 4 hr Fisherman 3
Sarah tye 8 hr listerhill 11
New romeo's restaurant 9 hr Great 31
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance