'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224823 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161546 Apr 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
With this "recovery" and the "millions" of jobs Il Douche has created, can we expect the food stamp roles to be decreasing soon?
That my friend is up to Congress.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#161547 Apr 16, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All the macho talk has you all swollen up with yourself, its been my experience those who do a lot of big talk are the ones that wind up pissing themselves when the shit hits the fan.
I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.

Note...

Don`t rely on the military to help,

I work with men and women at four different military bases, and all that i`ve spoke with, have said that they will side with the people.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161548 Apr 16, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.
Note...
I work with men and women at four different military bases, and all that i`ve spoke with, have said that they will side with the people.
I heard same thing from a local police officer.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161549 Apr 16, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.
Note...
You're living in a fantasy world.
Groundhog

Bladensburg, MD

#161550 Apr 17, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Note...
That is why the dems wanna ban guns. They are scared or the militia.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161551 Apr 17, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:

Note...

You are no different than any Taliban or Al Qaeda member that also wants to over throw a freely elected government. You are an Anti-American as much as they are.

Since: Oct 09

#161552 Apr 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Great, those Clintons are history makers.....
@ a onthag I said Chelsea is the last hope for the Clinton legacy...she will be of legal age to run for POTUS in 2016.
Who knows where her head is she might not be such a partisan.

#161553 Apr 17, 2014
[about a month ago]
All Talk No Do

Shelbiana, KY

#161554 Apr 17, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Note...
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You sound silly.
Hillary 2016

Shelbiana, KY

#161555 Apr 17, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
@ a onthag I said Chelsea is the last hope for the Clinton legacy...she will be of legal age to run for POTUS in 2016.
Who knows where her head is she might not be such a partisan.
There is no Republitard that can beat Hillary.

None.
Hillary 2016

Shelbiana, KY

#161556 Apr 17, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard same thing from a local police officer.
ewwww.....scary.
Hillary 2016

Shelbiana, KY

#161557 Apr 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I see:
Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.
“But those of us at the bottom of the ladder don’t accept that,” he added.
Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.
“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”
http://rebelpundit.com/2014/01/video-chicago -...
But, once again you dissemble as you can't back up your claims.
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

More Republitard BS.

#161559 Apr 17, 2014
Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no Republitard that can beat Hillary.
None.
Hillary is NOT running DUMBASS!

Chelsea might.
Republitards Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#161560 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that describes your kind Commie-traitor. 150% voter turnout in FL, PA, NY and CA precincts, ACORN voting dead people, Black Panther thugs at polling places. NO, 08 and 12 were not free elections, and NO we do not have a legitimate President. We will have free elections in November, count on that! If not, get your ass ready for one of your own FEMA camps! The only thing in America that resembles an Islamic terrorist, is the so-called leader.
Ahhh the Tennessee Trailer Trash boy still whining about getting stomped in 2008 and 2012.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You cry baby.
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#161561 Apr 17, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that describes your kind Commie-traitor. 150% voter turnout in FL, PA, NY and CA precincts, ACORN voting dead people, Black Panther thugs at polling places. NO, 08 and 12 were not free elections, and NO we do not have a legitimate President. We will have free elections in November, count on that! If not, get your ass ready for one of your own FEMA camps! The only thing in America that resembles an Islamic terrorist, is the so-called leader.
Are you insane? Never mind, you already answered that.
It is so sad that you believe this stuff.
Republitards Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#161562 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Hillary is NOT running DUMBASS!
Chelsea might.
Wishful thinking Republitard idiot.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
concerned

Mount Washington, KY

#161564 Apr 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
These 10 Companies Paid No Taxes Despite Earning Billions in Revenue
There’s always a lot of talk from conservatives about those “lazy welfare moochers abusing the system.” Republicans like to pretend as if it’s these people who are responsible for all of our country’s problems. That somehow the financial crash that led to trillions being added to our national debt was the fault of the poor and not the fault of the greedy bastards who Republicans often protect.
And while I don’t deny that there are those who abuse our welfare programs, their abuse pales in comparison to these companies who do everything they possibly can to avoid paying taxes. See, while Republicans love to use the line that the United States has one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, the effective tax rate (what these companies actually pay after taking advantage of loopholes in the tax code) is often much lower.
Take for instance a great top 10 list put together by Mother Jones that shows some of the worst tax evaders in this country.
Here they are:
Verizon Communications: Profits:$19.8 billion Effective tax rate:-3.8%
General Electric: Profits:$19.6 billion Effective tax rate:-18.9%
Boeing: Profits:$14.8 billion Effective tax rate:-5.5%
NextEra Energy (North America’s largest solar and wind power operator, based in Florida): Profits:$8.8 billion Effective tax rate:-2%
American Electric Power (Electric utility based in Columbus, Ohio): Profits:$8.2 billion Effective tax rate:-6.4%
Pacific Gas & Electric (California electrical utility): Profits:$6 billion Effective tax rate:-8.4%
Apache:(Houston-based oil and gas company): Profits:$6 billion Effective tax rate:-0.3%
Consolidated Edison:(New York energy company): Profits:$5.9 billion Effective tax rate:-1.3%
El Paso:(Houston-based energy company that operates the country’s largest natural gas pipeline): Profits:$4.6 billion Effective tax rate:-0.9%
CenterPoint Energy (Electric and gas utility company based in Houston): Profits:$3.1 billion Effective tax rate:-11.3%
That’s a combined $96.8 billion in revenue from these ten companies that didn’t pay any net federal income taxes between 2008-20011. Yet you don’t hear much of anything from the Republican party about this rampant abuse. Paul Ryan’s budget doesn’t go after this tax evasion. Oh, no. It attacks programs that help the poor, sick and elderly while cutting taxes further for corporations like these.
And remember, these are just the ten worst. There are other companies who fall into the same tax dodging category as well.
So the next time a Republican goes off on a rant about those “horrible welfare abusers,” just go ahead and show them this list. It won’t make a bit of difference with their delusional way of thinking as it relates to this huge economic problem, but it is quite amusing to see them try to defend this blatant tax evasion by these corporations.
See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/10-compani...
You might be a republiCON if ...
You put corporate campaign contributors interest above the people's
GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS, and $$$$$$$
DEMS =PEOPLE
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You have to understand they need these TAX BREAKS so they can LOBBY Harder against the current administration, and SQUASH any BILL trying to help the WORKING POOR!! I call this the CORPORATE GREED STEAM ROLLER the more breaks you give them the HARDER it is to STOP!! Tax BREAKS I get to help encourage growth, but when the CORPORATIONS get the LIONS SHARE and break the WORKING POORS BACK in the process is RIDICULOUS!! WAL MART in the west end of LOUISVILLE they want TAX PAYERS (MIDDLE CLASS) to subsidize there EXISTENCE in DOWNTOWN LOUISVILLE, why??? They pay a WORKING POOR WAGE, NO BENEFITS, and they crush any SMALL BUSINESS around them.. YET my TAX DOLLAR should HELP WAL-MART?? THIS is ABSURD!!!
Republitards Are Dense

Shelbiana, KY

#161565 Apr 17, 2014
Goodbyesenate wrote:
Common sense and self responsibility is not in the liberal hand book.
Education and High IQ's are not in the Republican Party.

#161566 Apr 17, 2014
Republitards Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Wishful thinking Republitard idiot.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Go Find Yogurt!

Republitards Are Dense

Shelbiana, KY

#161567 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Go Find Yogurt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kLV0XoZ2-44XX
Go kiss your Daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vehicle break ins 3 min Victim 11
It's official 9 min Crasher 2
Bargo smith wedding 11 min Clerk 1
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 22 min Selling 57
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr now 148,315
Hillary....................... 3 hr truth 12
I love you 10 hr kracken 16
Hampton funarel home what's up Tue Lil Jean 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance