'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232648 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161485 Apr 16, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes you wonder why libs do not go to the country of their liking, such as the countries of Africa, Far East,Middle East, Cuba, Argentina, etc.
Just a few to mention to make them deliriously happy.
Although they are too lazy to leave instead they remain here and corrupt, damage, destruct and destroy a perfectly good Capitalist and functioning nation.
They want the rest of America to look like war-torn, corrupt and infested Detroit, Michigan.
I came from Communist country and I can't tell you, what's Obama doing, so many similarities. It's very scary. Detroit, MI...and look what's happening to CA under Democrats?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161486 Apr 16, 2014
S C A wrote:
<quoted text>Then prove it! You lying POS. Instead of telling your stories, prove one word I posted a lie?
The Bundy story can't be proven. That's the point.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#161487 Apr 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they can spam you all they want here. What you speak of is the truth. The Cherokee were only the first of hundreds of thousands of different tribes, perhaps millions of people who would suffer the same fate. The Cherokee suffered from sickness and starvation in this transition to a land of which the climate was completely different, of which their bodies could not acclimate. They walked and they died along the way; mothers with infants and little children they could not feed, their bodies ravaged by the differences in climate and not adaptable to all of the trials and tribulations of this journey. It's shameful. American history as it applies to the Natives will always be a black mark on our history....talk about slavery! They stole their land, they tricked them into believing they would be taken care of, but the government did not send the food they needed. The West was next. The story is a long one. I have a library full of books relative to all of this......you are right. It's a wonder there are any left of these hardly people. For shame!
You "have a library full of books relative to all of this"...you 'read' about it? what a hero!
Bullets travel faster and farther than arrows...just like God intended †. What, he's going to leave this beautiful land to shoeless heathens that held it sacred?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161489 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I came from Communist country and I can't tell you, what's Obama doing, so many similarities. It's very scary. Detroit, MI...and look what's happening to CA under Democrats?
America will never be communist so stop the spinning.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#161490 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Justice Dale, he'll find you a sovereign state free from the shackles of democracy
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161491 Apr 16, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read about what Igor Panarin predicted. His dates are off but he is point on about what is happening now. He declares that one reason America will fall is due to Illegal Immigrants, Martial Law will be enacted, the states will be divided up--the first to go will be California and bought by the Chinese. The news report said that California is in bankruptcy default and will be broken up into several states.
There is other articles he has written.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/...
God...you're so right and it's scary. I read also about Igor Panarin predictions.

The other day I signed petition (NO) in front of Walmart, some liberal moron wants to split California in 6 parts. California is in a really bad financial shape. In CA you can't recognize this beautiful state. Some parts looks like, you're somewhere in China. Writings, buildings, businesses all in Chinese. CA is sanctuary state, protects illegal aliens. Now, our dumb liberal governor Jerry Brown as of Jan. 1st. 2015 is going to give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. You know what's next, AMNESTY ... you're right, this country is broken, thank you liberal idiots.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#161492 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
So they go out with a girl and the girl said hey you raped me. There is drugs everywhere. They are giving the kids drugs for free. How do you keep them away from that?
>One of the things I tell them coming to kentucky as you know, if you want to smoke, drink, chase, do all that stuff, they will do a 30/30 on you. They will be on the ticker, every news show. You can't do that here. You are coming here to be developed as a person and a player.
How many that?
>They all do.
Temptation is strong.
>We'll deal with issues as they come up. They all look at the results. You and I know it's one thing to walk in and say we're going to do, this we're going to do that it's another thing to say here's what we have done. Here is how they have been developed. We have had 17 players drafted. We have had 10 players get their college degrees. Our apr is as high as anybody in the country. Four years of a 30-0. They understand they are there to be educated. People will say well, they don't want to go to school. That's a bunch of crap. They do want to go to school. But their genius is basketball.
Now, do you have guys on them all the time? Curfews? Coaches watching them drug testing it do you drug test.
>We do all of that we have housing with no women that can go in there. 30 beds. People get honest about it. Why would you have separate them from the college? Because of what you said.
Yeah.
>They have to be. We also, I'm embarrassed to say take NBA security with us on the road. You would say, what? Well, where do you get to these guys? You are not getting to them on my campus. You are getting to them when we gone 00 road. We bring nba security with us to protect them. At the end of the day, how they were raised, what we looked at the when we recruited them, how we are now the standards that's being set, they are going to be in situations where you are offered this, that, and the other. Do you take it or do you protect yourself to protect your brand? We used to call it our name. Now it's your brand.
http://deadspin.com/bill-oreilly-questions-jo...
At least we don't have a so called star player who couldn't stay out of trouble, selling his Championship ring for drugs, it turning up on Ebay, missing court date and now he transferred using the broken leg and wanting to be close to home in Georgia. Yeah, right. Everyone on campus telling the story. Cal would never put up with that. Trickie ricky covered it up real good and he went away quietly. hahaha That coach and players have those clouds hanging over and Coach Cal goes on to promote his book and that racist pig makes it all about players and their black thugness I guess. Racist pig. I love watching Jon, Steven, and Bill rip his ass.
One sports writer said it was amazing with the NCAA championship being won 2 weeks ago by UConn people can't stop talking a UK. HAHA....Cauley-Stein, Lee committing to stay already, I hope the twins stay, Polytress, and Young. Look for Randle and Young to go pro. But we have another power team recruited for next year. Yay. GO BIG BLUE.
Ya think Coach Cal is a Democrat....maybe that was why that racist pig disrespected UK with his innuendos.
GOP OWNS RACISM NOW
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
they're teenaged black men...how could they be trusted?
It was a new low for Fox....that is, par for the course.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#161493 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
God...you're so right and it's scary. I read also about Igor Panarin predictions.
The other day I signed petition (NO) in front of Walmart, some liberal moron wants to split California in 6 parts. California is in a really bad financial shape. In CA you can't recognize this beautiful state. Some parts looks like, you're somewhere in China. Writings, buildings, businesses all in Chinese. CA is sanctuary state, protects illegal aliens. Now, our dumb liberal governor Jerry Brown as of Jan. 1st. 2015 is going to give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. You know what's next, AMNESTY ... you're right, this country is broken, thank you liberal idiots.
I don't think that was God....
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161494 Apr 16, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also another way for the government to control the food source allowing control over the people.
Obama and dirty Harry Reid, don't like this ranchers, country folks, real PATRIOTS, old fashioned Americans and don't want to see their country transformed in Obama's America. Not like this young generation brainwash Obama Zombies.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#161496 Apr 16, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skip school today?
You know 8th grade is real important.
"You know 8th grade is real important."
who told you?

it would be a bit funny if meant to do it
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161497 Apr 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you.....I'll be nice today, but I still want a spanking
No spanking, buy MUZZLE over you mouth...YES...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161498 Apr 16, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>America will never be communist so stop the spinning.
Then you don't know who Obama is and you don't care.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#161499 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No spanking, buy MUZZLE over you mouth...YES...!!
well, it's a start
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161500 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama is a Communist Leader he is the worst at it in world history. First he has failed to take over the oil companies. They are making more profit than ever. Second he has failed to take over healthcare. Most medical is still paid for through a private insurance company. Third he has failed to confiscate all private weapons. And lastly, he has failed to stop elections of anyone that is opposed to him.
Exactly what do you mean when you say Obama is Communist? There is nothing he has done that comes close you ignorant Serb.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161502 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My magic 8-Ball says Obama is the President, is it wrong?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161503 Apr 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
Yeah ... sounds about right ...
Maybe THAT's what the [government???] is talking about HERE:
Informant reveals OBAMA’S MENTOR, Ayers’, PLAN FOR AMERICAN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS AND THE NEED TO KILL 25 MILLION AMERICANS [VIDEO]
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/informant-reve...
Seems knowing the truth put this anti-American Woman away in a FEMA Camp.
Jay

Springville, TN

#161507 Apr 16, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
You "have a library full of books relative to all of this"...you 'read' about it? what a hero!
Bullets travel faster and farther than arrows...just like God intended †. What, he's going to leave this beautiful land to shoeless heathens that held it sacred?

Yes, including an original Custer book, first printing before the archeologists reviewed the battle through several excavations and saw a different story. Also, books on Native American interpretations. As I once stated, we spent 15 years traveling the West during my vacation time which because of seniority allowed us summer travel.

I read plenty, and we camped on Native American land with their permission. The Crow especially are welcoming and friendly. So, it's not about leaving this land to "shoeless heathens that held it sacred", you know-nothing, fool. It's about how they cheated and stole from a people who were here before anyone white or black and were entitled to live and believe as they chose. It's about the lies the government told them, starving them out, moving them from one location to another; forcing them to walk in the snow with their feet wrapped in buckskin only. Tell me how you would like someone to come in and take your parents' home and force them to move to another state.

You're being a smart-ass because you know nothing of any of this. I suggest you read before you spout off nonsense.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161510 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama is a Communist Leader he is the worst at it in world history. First he has failed to take over the oil companies. They are making more profit than ever. Second he has failed to take over healthcare. Most medical is still paid for through a private insurance company. Third he has failed to confiscate all private weapons. And lastly, he has failed to stop elections of anyone that is opposed to him.
Exactly what do you mean when you say Obama is Communist? There is nothing he has done that comes close you ignorant Serb.
Obama was educated by Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshal Davis, Bill Ayers, Rev. Jeremiah Wright ...
He damaged country for the last 6 years and he has 2 more to go. But you're one of his minions, why do you care, brainwashed liberal lunatic ...!!
Iluvliberals

Nashville, TN

#161513 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama is a Communist Leader he is the worst at it in world history. First he has failed to take over the oil companies. They are making more profit than ever. Second he has failed to take over healthcare. Most medical is still paid for through a private insurance company. Third he has failed to confiscate all private weapons. And lastly, he has failed to stop elections of anyone that is opposed to him.
You can't blame him for not trying!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161515 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
Obama, Eric Holder and Dirty Harry Reid, want to intimidate ranchers and real American PATRIOTS .
They want entire country to be like this poor uninformed brainwashed liberals.

IRS, going after conservatives and Obama thugs after American ranchers. If this ranchers are kissing Obama's behind, then it wouldn't be any trouble. What a hypocrites...!!

Enforce an immigration laws on illegals, do not intimidate American ranchers, American citizens.
Second time you have posted RANCHERS. Meaning more than one. Did I miss a news break? Isn't it only one named Bundy ? How is it Obama is going after him when it was in 1998 that the courts ordered Bundy off the land?
As far as illegals go look it up. Obama has deported more illegals than any President in history. 70% more illegal criminals than Bush. The number of Boarder agents is double from the Bush years.
Why do you lie so much? Do you really not know these things?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs 50 min Flatlick 14
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 1 hr Stanly 22
Angie mills Clark 3 hr What 2
There's a lot of "Little Caesars" type women in... 4 hr Jack 2
Larry mills 4 hr Nasty man 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalsForever 149,496
all dads 5 hr Rumpleforskin 7
Wreck!! 10 hr Looker 6
Who hung them self in town? Thu Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages