'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 262742 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161515 Apr 16, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
Obama, Eric Holder and Dirty Harry Reid, want to intimidate ranchers and real American PATRIOTS .
They want entire country to be like this poor uninformed brainwashed liberals.

IRS, going after conservatives and Obama thugs after American ranchers. If this ranchers are kissing Obama's behind, then it wouldn't be any trouble. What a hypocrites...!!

Enforce an immigration laws on illegals, do not intimidate American ranchers, American citizens.
Second time you have posted RANCHERS. Meaning more than one. Did I miss a news break? Isn't it only one named Bundy ? How is it Obama is going after him when it was in 1998 that the courts ordered Bundy off the land?
As far as illegals go look it up. Obama has deported more illegals than any President in history. 70% more illegal criminals than Bush. The number of Boarder agents is double from the Bush years.
Why do you lie so much? Do you really not know these things?
culture vulture

United States

#161519 Apr 16, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson was a great President. He did the will of the people by bringing civility to a settled land.
What he did was protect innocent farmers in Georgia from being scalped and murdered by the Indians constant attacks.
The Indian relocation was an issue of National Security during that era.
I'm guessing your not a historian?

Since: Oct 09

#161525 Apr 16, 2014
Leftist George Soros is Funding Anti-American Propaganda Machine

1) AIR AMERICA RADIO:(thankfully, they are now defunct! 2) AMERICAN FAMILY VOICES: this group creates and coordinates media campaigns that charge Republicans with wrongdoing. 3) THE AMERICAN PROSPECT,INC: they train and mentor young left-wing journalists. 4) CENTER FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS: Anit-American spew 24/7-365
http://www.wisconsinchristiannews.com/view.ph...
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#161527 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Second time you have posted RANCHERS. Meaning more than one. Did I miss a news break? Isn't it only one named Bundy ? How is it Obama is going after him when it was in 1998 that the courts ordered Bundy off the land?
As far as illegals go look it up. Obama has deported more illegals than any President in history. 70% more illegal criminals than Bush. The number of Boarder agents is double from the Bush years.
Why do you lie so much? Do you really not know these things?
Rancher Cliven Bundy has other ranchers behind him and protecting him...but, don't forget it...
Cliven Bundy is NO Professor Gates,' Cambridge police acted stupidly' or Trayvon Martin,'if I had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin'... remember that...?? or, Obama suing Arizona his own state just to protect illegals...'you're going with your kid for an ice cream and you need birth certificate with you'...no Mr. President, not birth certificate just little piece of paper, size of a driver's license that you filed with an immigration office ...you need drivers license or an I.D. card with you...we all do...right...??

Too bad Cliven Bundy is not black, an illegal criminal or a liberal kissass...He would have all the protection he needed from this administration.

Obama is deporting illegals, fine...what about ENFORCING an immigration laws we have on books...?????

By Rory Reid,'Cliven Bundy broke the law', but illegals didn't ...??

Since: Oct 09

#161528 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Tea party to rancher Cliven Bundy: Happy trails
Sorry, Nevada rancher guy, you’re no Obamacare.
The story of Cliven Bundy, the rancher who stood up to the Bureau of Land Management after it rounded up his cattle over years of unpaid grazing fees, is getting lots of attention. Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck have interviewed him on their shows. Fox News’s “The Five” debated his actions. The Drudge Report is giving prominent play to all the latest Bundy coverage.
It’s got all the elements of a made-for-cable-TV fight — especially the element of a powerful federal government overplaying its hand, and freedom-living citizens standing up in protest.
But they also have to talk about a guy who didn’t pay his grazing fees for more than 20 years, in a state where the federal government owns 86 percent of the land, and where other ranchers just go ahead and pay the fees.
At that point, it’s not such a powerful rallying cry anymore.
“It’s like, really, Glenn Beck? This is the issue you want to get behind?” said one Nevada conservative activist who has followed the story for years.“People who aren’t in tune with the story just jumped all over it. And then you go back and read the facts of the story, and then you go,‘Uh oh.’”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/cliven-...
They can always give him a fauxbox show. Talk about freeloader.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I did not see YOU or ANY of your chicken shit moonbat friends there to back up the Federal thugs...if you REALLY believe in the fight, by all means pleas suit up and bring your game to the next event!

PS be sure to wear your Obama T-shirt. >>>>>>> >> O /_____.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#161529 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
HAHAHA, this will get the repukes tongues wagging...another CLINTON may work her way up to President. haha
I will leave you with one to give you nightmares.
Chelsea Clinton: I might run for office someday
NEW YORK (AP)— Chelsea Clinton says she might run for office someday — if she becomes dissatisfied with the job her elected representatives are doing.
But so far, she says, she's happy with Mayor Bill de Blasio, her representatives in Congress and her city councilwoman.
The 34-year-old daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is quoted in Fast Company magazine.
She acknowledges that she's always denied any interest in politics. But she says that was "a visceral no," and she hadn't made any well-thought-out decision.
Clinton says she feels now that if she became unhappy with some officeholder, she might come to a different answer.
Clinton is working for her father's foundation. She lives in Manhattan with husband Marc Mezvinsky.
http://news.msn.com/us/chelsea-clinton-i-migh...
haha, bet they got chills when they seen this....yep, it time for some WOMAN power in this country. Watch for it....
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
CHELSEA 2024
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
buh bye loser lemming trolls, I'm not waiting for you to slither back in...have a fun hate fest...and don't forget...stomp away and spin those proxies. enjoy those factual articles. haha
Great, those Clintons are history makers.....
APPLACHAIN Citizen

Dayton, OH

#161530 Apr 16, 2014
just wondering wrote:
where the jobs oh you must mean the census or more government jobs, i can tell you a fact if they were jobs then why in the hell is the unemeployment rate almost 10%. I got nothing against obama but i listen to his words and actions that what i go by. When a man stand for killing innoncent babies i seperate myself form them. All this crap about global warming don't he know we have seasons of hot warm and cold. I listen to how he describes america i think he hates it and wants to make it into a third world one so he can say we deserve it if thats what you want then go to cuba or some place where you find out real quick just what hard living and a dictator is like. If your taxes was no higher last year then thank george bush for he reason not obama but if the tax rates expire then get on here and brag about obama , i bet you be singing a different tune then. You sound so much like the ones around here that keep voting in low just because they help you out personaly instead of trying to better this place for everyone.
The unemployment rate is high for several reasons. 1Manufacturing is slowly using temp agenceys that pay less and moving over seas. 2. People are afraid to go back work they pay isnt there anymore. 3. Companies especially in kentucky recieve grants and tax credits for hiring . I know 1 company profited 2.6 Billion dollars and had massive layoffs, the next week their next set of write offs were in training. 4. Lack of education you will give un wed mothers free school what about working mother.Com panies expect more for less like a sweatshop you have no rights at will wmploymwnt. Until the whistle is blown nothing will change

Flat Lick Ky.

#161531 Apr 16, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see YOU or ANY of your chicken shit moonbat friends there to back up the Federal thugs...if you REALLY believe in the fight, by all means pleas suit up and bring your game to the next event!
You really believe the secessionist Bull'oney don't you?
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#161532 Apr 16, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
You really believe the secessionist Bull'oney don't you?
Translation...I (Limber boy) will not stand up or suit up in public and spew the bat-shit crazy crap that I spew on this forum.

Typical.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161533 Apr 16, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that only Repubs are into conspiracy theories and violence against the government?

Flat Lick Ky.

#161534 Apr 16, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...I (Limber boy) will not stand up or suit up in public and spew the bat-shit crazy crap that I spew on this forum.
Typical.
Suit up for what?

Flat Lick Ky.

#161538 Apr 16, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical.
All the macho talk has you all swollen up with yourself, its been my experience those who do a lot of big talk are the ones that wind up pissing themselves when the shit hits the fan.

Flat Lick Ky.

#161541 Apr 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Be so kind as to point it out to me.
You seem to be a smart person, figure it out for yourself. You can take my word, the change has already started.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161543 Apr 16, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All the macho talk has you all swollen up with yourself, its been my experience those who do a lot of big talk are the ones that wind up pissing themselves when the shit hits the fan.
Are you talking about liberal here ...??

Flat Lick Ky.

#161546 Apr 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
With this "recovery" and the "millions" of jobs Il Douche has created, can we expect the food stamp roles to be decreasing soon?
That my friend is up to Congress.

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#161547 Apr 16, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All the macho talk has you all swollen up with yourself, its been my experience those who do a lot of big talk are the ones that wind up pissing themselves when the shit hits the fan.
I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.

Note...

Don`t rely on the military to help,

I work with men and women at four different military bases, and all that i`ve spoke with, have said that they will side with the people.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#161548 Apr 16, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.
Note...
I work with men and women at four different military bases, and all that i`ve spoke with, have said that they will side with the people.
I heard same thing from a local police officer.

Flat Lick Ky.

#161549 Apr 16, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for that day to happen, Soon, just to see how many will stand. I suspect it will be many more than you imagine.
Note...
You're living in a fantasy world.
Groundhog

Bladensburg, MD

#161550 Apr 17, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Note...
That is why the dems wanna ban guns. They are scared or the militia.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161551 Apr 17, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:

Note...

You are no different than any Taliban or Al Qaeda member that also wants to over throw a freely elected government. You are an Anti-American as much as they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 161,359
Sprinkles firing 30 teachers but keeps making j... 7 min fitness 32
It's all about Feeling Good about Yourself. 17 min Leo Lioness 2
Happy to be Misunderstood. 20 min Therealbitchplease 2
Josh Lawson 29 min Therealbitchplease 4
landlord complaint 35 min Therealbitchplease 5
Looking For A Big Beautiful Woman 47 min Rockdad 48
Matt Smith 1 hr Dopeheads 15
Forcht bank closing?? 1 hr johnson 12

Barbourville Jobs