'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240015 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#161382 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you DID work very hard for it. haha I have a problem with your communist attitude and your anti-American rants and disrespect for the governing process of the country you claim to love. MAJORITY rules here. GOT THAT. You might as well go back where you came from because when HILLARY gets elected you will get yourself committed. You will lose what is left of your twisted chemtrail soaked brain. Fitting though.
I bet you do recognize them every time you look in the mirror. You fit the serbian hag mold perfectly.
I could care less if you or your whole conservative pitch-forked trolls and socks get booted. A new wave of losers would troll in eventually. We love you demonstrating what teabagging CONservaNUTS you are. I'm not the one talking about how hairy I am now am...oh, that was you right BIGFOOT. I know it is that ENGLISH barrier you still struggle with. hahaha
ARIES..hahahahaha...you probably plan your day by your whorescope...hahaaha practice serbian witchcraft too? hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WTF "majority rules"?

Hell FU@#ING NO!

The RULE OF LAW RULES!

We are a nation of law, not men...

If 9 white people sat down at a town hall and declared blacks have no right to vote, and one black person voted against that...what would the rule of law matter in a simple democracy?

Without your cut and paste you are just a simple minded half literate IDIOT!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161383 Apr 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

You suck it up you ignorant copy and paste lunatic. Your propaganda posts don't interest me, it's a waste of time scrolling fifteen pages just to get past your garbage. You should move to China and take Harry and his two-bit son with you. Try shooting off your pig mouth there.

Rather than support an American rancher, you support those two scum-bags who are trying to oust the Bundy's so they can cut a deal with the Chinese ENN Energy Group so they can build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant. Reid’s corrupt son Rory, who is a former Clark County commissioner, is also involved with the deal. And former Harry Reid adviser Neil Kornze is BLM chief. Crony crap!

It's got nothing to do with the Bundy's owing grazing rights, you imbecilic hag!

Greedy pos along with the federal gov't have caused the closing of 600 ranches in the past, and now so they can get their greedy paws on more money they want to oust the Bundy's. You support this you pos!

And btw, you don't have any rank on here over anyone so you can stop bragging how you've been here the longest. What is it about no one gives a shit about you that you don't understand? Now you fo!
So you think the solar farm was planned 6 years ago when the first court ordered him off the public land for failure to pay fees for grazing cattle? What's the difference in him and anyone else taking over public land for their own use?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161385 Apr 16, 2014
This just in today. The average CEO pay is now 331 times more than the worker. That's 304 times more than when Reagan spoke the words - Trickle Down.
How'd giving it all to the top work out for America?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#161386 Apr 16, 2014
You're jealous aren't ya commie? You have what we call CEO Envy. Trickle down worked for me, but I work, for a living.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#161387 Apr 16, 2014
Adam Is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>They could hire you to take out the trash, you are pretty good at it.
Where do you want him to take you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#161388 Apr 16, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
You're jealous aren't ya commie? You have what we call CEO Envy. Trickle down worked for me, but I work, for a living.
The only trickle down you ever got was from your boy friend.

Paris

#161389 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You're too far back with history. The 1964 and 1968 Civil Rights Acts had Dems fleeing the party to join the party of GOP old white men. Why do you think the number of black Repubs in Federal office can be counted on one hand?
They are on the liberal plantation.

Paris

#161390 Apr 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Seems I know the history more than you do. You left out my point about why all the Dems ran to the GOP Party after the 1964 and 1968 Civil Rights Act. Why are there very few Blacks in the Repub party? Lean your history.
Welfare

Paris

#161391 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
hahaha you ignorant teabagging CONS still denying your party OWNS racism now....PRICELESS

Abraham Lincoln Might Have Been a Republican, But He Damn Sure Wasn’t a Conservative

Anytime racism is brought up in the realm of political debate, it’s inevitable that some conservative will use the worn out (and ignorant) line of,“Abraham Lincoln was a Republican!” Which, of course, is true. Lincoln was in fact a Republican.

Lincoln also instituted the first “income tax,” and told the Southern states claiming “states’ rights” when it came to slavery that they were completely full of crap.

Could you imagine a Republican today creating a tax and telling states that their claim of “states’ rights” on an issue was absurd?

Abraham Lincoln might have been a Republican, but that was before Republicans became “conservatives.” See, there’s a difference between what Republicans were and what conservatives are.

Conservatives have always been conservatives. Decades ago, racist conservatives aligned with the Democratic party. Today these same conservatives call themselves Republicans.

Anyone who knows anything about history knows that long ago Democrats were the party of racists. But those who are honest about history also know that over time, the political ideology of both parties switched.

This isn’t hard to prove – just look at reality. What groups align with the fringe of the Republican party? The KKK, neo-Nazis and people who seek to glorify the confederacy. In other words, racists. You don’t see members of the KKK, Nazi groups or confederate sympathizers siding with modern day Democrats. Oh, no – they vote Republican.

Besides, the whole basis for being a conservative is opposing change and longing for “traditional values.” When Lincoln pushed to free the slaves he was embracing change and thumbing his nose at “traditional values.”

In other words, he was acting like a liberal. He embraced that which was otherwise unknown. A United States of America where slavery was illegal.

Nothing about Lincoln made him a conservative. He fought against “states’ rights,” he created a tax, he bucked tradition, he embraced change and he did all of this by using the power of big government. Because you don’t get much “bigger” as far as government goes than by fighting a civil war.

So while it’s true that history will forever label Abraham Lincoln a Republican, reality overwhelmingly tells us that he damn sure wasn’t what modern day Republicans consider a conservative.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/abraham-li...

Keep denying loser lemmings, the MAJORITY knows better. haha Keep trying

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Give us five provable facts you can prove from a non bias source.

Paris

#161393 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
History: Democrats & Republicans On Civil Rights & Equality

There is an awful lot of misinformation and untruth out there about the legacy of the two major political parties and the civil rights movement. Conservatives often like to use slight of hand, insisting that because the early Republican party was stronger in support of civil rights, this means that conservatives have the moral high ground. This is totally untrue.

Republicans – Moderate and Liberal Republicans supported civil rights. The Republicans who supported civil rights in America were not conservatives of the same ilk as George W. Bush, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. They were liberals and moderates, people like former Rhode Island senator Lincoln Chaffee and former senator governor Nelson Rockefeller.

Conservative Democrats opposed civil rights. The Democrats opposed to the civil rights movement weren’t Democrats with the center-left ideology of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. They were, in fact, conservatives – especially from the south – with far more in common with Limbaugh, Beck, etc. than any modern mainstream Democrat. When people say that someone like notorious segregationist Bull Connor was a Democrat, they are technically right on the party label, but when it comes to ideology Connor and the rest of those opposed to racial integration were conservatives.

Conservatives opposed civil rights. At the time of the civil rights movement, outside of the parties, conservatives were opposed to the civil rights movement. Barry Goldwater, a conservative whose brand of politics would soon take over the Republicans in the guise of Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, opposed civil rights law. He claimed that he viewed it as a states rights issue, and actually favored equal rights, but the practical effect of his stance would be to allow segregation – in the south “states rights” meant “Jim Crow.” The conservative intellectual movement – William F. Buckley’s National Review, for instance, opposed what they viewed as law-breaking protests by Dr. Martin Luther King.

Democrats moved left on civil rights, in favor. Over time the Democrats moved to the left on civil rights, meaning they moved with other liberals in favor of them. Southern, conservative Democrats opposed civil rights and the laws were passed by liberal/moderate Republicans and liberal/moderate Democrats. The Civil Rights Act was signed into law by Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat.

Conservative Democrats left the party in opposition to civil rights and became Republicans. After the Civil Rights law was signed into law, conservative Democrats left the party. Strom Thurmond, who ran as a segregationist in 1948, became a Republican, as did Jesse Helms (who went on to filibuster against making Martin Luther King Jr. day a federal holiday).

Republicans used racial resentment for elections, while Democrats became more racially inclusive. As the Republican party became more ideologically conservative in the post-Goldwater era, they increasingly used racially divisive politics for electoral gain. The GOP employed what is now known as “the southern stategy”(acknowledged by GOP party chairmen Ken Mehlman and Michael Steele in the last decade) to demonize blacks and other minorities while also riling up the white, male conservative base that forms the party now. Examples include the Willie Horton ad used by Bush Sr. allies vs Michael Dukakis, the “hands” ad used by Jesse Helms, and the nonstop racebaiting versus President Obama from conservative outlets like Fox News and talk radio.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
bs
Le Jimbo Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#161394 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are on the liberal plantation.
You are on a Government handout check.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#161395 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, you can GTH too loser lemming, I am a proud liberal DEM, not a teabagger CON, we accept ALL people. I am an Army brat who knows no racism except the likes of it demonstrated by you racist bigoted teabagger CONS when you lost your minds that the gall of American voters put a black man in the White House, not once, but twice. Suck it up.
Nope, you're a race baiting TeabagEE.

According to you if anyone criticizes Obama he is a racist. That canard is old, worn and
worthy of the same scorn as you.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#161396 Apr 16, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
No just trying to explain the fall of the middle class in America. The middle class is what built the nation not the Rich. You'll come to understand that better along with these CEOs when there is no longer enough people left to buy their goods.
Le Jimbo Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#161397 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare
That is your whole Life you Trailer Trash.
Le Jimbo Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#161398 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us five provable facts you can prove from a non bias source.
Did Romney win in a Landslide for POTUS?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#161399 Apr 16, 2014
Le Jimbo Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Did Romney win in a Landslide for POTUS?
All that says is that Romney is not as good a liar as Obama.

You must be so proud

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161400 Apr 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck it up you ignorant copy and paste lunatic. Your propaganda posts don't interest me, it's a waste of time scrolling fifteen pages just to get past your garbage. You should move to China and take Harry and his two-bit son with you. Try shooting off your pig mouth there.
Rather than support an American rancher, you support those two scum-bags who are trying to oust the Bundy's so they can cut a deal with the Chinese ENN Energy Group so they can build a $5 billion solar farm and panel-building plant. Reid’s corrupt son Rory, who is a former Clark County commissioner, is also involved with the deal. And former Harry Reid adviser Neil Kornze is BLM chief. Crony crap!
It's got nothing to do with the Bundy's owing grazing rights, you imbecilic hag!
Greedy pos along with the federal gov't have caused the closing of 600 ranches in the past, and now so they can get their greedy paws on more money they want to oust the Bundy's. You support this you pos!
And btw, you don't have any rank on here over anyone so you can stop bragging how you've been here the longest. What is it about no one gives a shit about you that you don't understand? Now you fo!
Chinese energy group? Com'on! The guy is a dead beat rich cat that won't pay his way. I'll
bet he even works illegals on his ranch. This is just another AH that thinks he better than
everyone else and don't have to follow the rules.
His arrogance reminds me of Massie in WV that is responsible for those mining deaths in WV as while back.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#161401 Apr 16, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Where do you dock your 200 ft. yacht?
Joe Nasty Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#161403 Apr 16, 2014
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you dock your 200 ft. yacht?
Beside his 20 foot Trailer Home.
Justice Dale

United States

#161406 Apr 16, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your slum area Dorothy, but the one we went to in Louisville is a newer and improved restaurant and menu and was the closet to where the group was meeting and then we stopped off at a mall for some books for my brother-in-law and walked it off. Great meal, choices. Everyone had a variety of steak, lobster, ribs etc...and each had at least a 40-50 dollar meal plus tips. We weren't out celebrating a graduation, business adventure etc...but it was a major grade step above your micky d's. btw loser lemming, I haven't worn overalls since I was a young girl. It's a shame that you must look at women running around in overalls. I don't live in Hicksville. I still love my Ky hicks, hillybillies and Loretta Lynns. Keep trying Dorothy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! You paid 40-50 dollars for a meal at a chain restaurant!! What did you do, have two of everything!! Keep it up big girl, soon you will need two chairs to sit in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 16 min Up the river 29
save a lot 29 min oh wow 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min ChromiuMan 152,024
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 1 hr well 15
Breeze 1 hr Hiphiphooray 3
house cleaner wanted 2 hr dustin 7
Manchester street - STOP sign 3 hr seriously 2
Education 7 hr Curious 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages