'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233376 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

angel

Boise, ID

#160924 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Senator Mitch McConnell’s Facebook Poll Backfires Big Time
Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) posted a poll to his Facebook page this weekend, in the form of a meme. The senate minority leader wanted to know, out of four choices, which was the most important to his constituents. Senator McConnell obviously didn’t pay attention to how well this worked for Ted Cruz when Cruz decided to ask his Facebook “fans” if the ACA had made people’s lives better or worse.
Remember: this is the same guy who said the GOP’s most important task after President Obama was elected was to make him a one-term president. So, that obviously didn’t work, and now McConnell is focused on other things that he deems “critical.” McConnell’s text accompanying the meme:
If I am privileged to lead a Republican majority in the Senate in 2015 there are many critical issues that we plan to address. Comment below and tell me what issue is most important to you!
Here are your choices:
A: Repealing Obamacare
B: Ending the War on Coal
C: Protecting Life
D: Defending the Second Amendment
According to Mitch McConnell, these are the critical issues he and other members of the GOP will address if he wins reelection this fall. My favorite is C, and we’ll get into that in a bit. For now, let’s take a look at some of the comments that people posted in response to these critical issues.
Ditch Mitch come election day!
An investigation into your 6 year 24 million dollar increase in wealth during the recession would be nice.
If those are YOUR top 4 concerns, Mitch, MY top concern would be to make sure you don’t get reelected.
Wow, how about improving the economy, educating our state, and working with your other lawmakers to push this country forward. You are an idiot.
Seriously….THIS is your platform? Disgusting…. You do know what year it is right? I was denied health insurance for years because I was born with a preexisting condition…I am still denied civil rights today because I was born a lesbian… and apparently you want to take even more rights away from me because I was born a woman. I’ll be sure to do all I can to get you and yours voted out of office on the next election.
The object is to get you and your ilk out of office. You don’t care about life. If you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to repeal the ACA.
Here is my list.
-Take care of the military and our Veterans.
-More regulations on firearms than vaginas
-Close tax loopholes for the 1%
-Expansion of Medicaid so the ACA can work the way it is intended.
-Fair minimum wage, because we are tired of paying for corporate welfare.
-Concentrate on real education. Forgive all student loans. Charge interests on Wall Street, Bank and other large corporate bail outs.
-Get out of the mysogeny, bigotry and racist business.
CONtinued:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I love it!
Though as a Repub hell resort to type and retreat into denial over any feed back he doesnt WANT to hear just like the Righty Topix Bund.
angel

Boise, ID

#160925 Apr 12, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 'Kosovo 15 years later', your big comfy bed, haha. How is your investigation going? Did you find anything else on any of us here? Come on, don't keep us in suspense, MITCHs BIT*H...!!
Must be nice retirement from the union, jumping from site to site looking to find anything on people you don't like, psycho maniac...!!
Loser Lemming Libdirt Lesbian ...!!
You push, I'll push back, I'm not afraid of YOU...!!
If you think you can intimidate me, think again...!!
You pathetic teabagging pansy.LMAO!!!!
By the way AL is a delusional bag lady with a shopping cart full of black heliecopter conspiracy tracts.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#160926 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Green Eggs and Scam: Ted Cruz Claims Scared Senate Democrats Got Kathleen Sebelius Fired
Sen. Ted Cruz went on Fox News, and tried to claim that scared Senate Democrats got Kathleen Sebelius fired from HHS.
Video:
While appearing on Fox News, Sen. Cruz said,“Look, I think this resignation is the latest indication of what a disaster Obamacare has been. I think Kathleen Sebelius should have resigned a long time ago, and the reason we’re seeing her resign now is because Senate Democrats are scared. They’re running scared because every one of them in their races across the country, they’re underwater. They’re losing because Obamacare has hurt so many millions of people, and I think it was Senate Democrats who demanded Kathleen Sebelius’ head, and I think that’s exactly what we saw what happen yesterday.”
Fox News went on to claim that millions of Americans have lost their healthcare. Cruz claimed that President Obama was a smug, and the congressional Democrats are liars.
Cruz said that he would use the confirmation hearing of the next HHS secretary to call for the repeal of Obamacare,“I think Burwell presents an ideal opportunity to examine the failures that are Obamacare. And four years ago, reasonable minds could have differed over whether this thing might work. Today, seeing the disaster, seeing the trainwreck that is Obamacare, in my view, it is the essence of pragmatism to acknowledge this thing isn’t working. We need to start over, repeal every word of it. Start over.”
Sen. Cruz’s claim that every single Senate Democrat is losing their race was a flat out lie. Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu is winning her race in Louisana. Democratic Sen. Kay Hagen is tied with her Republican challengers in North Carolina. Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor is leading his Republican opponent in Arkansas.
The idea that panicked Democrats pushed Kathleen Sebelius out is a bit of fantasy that Ted Cruz needs Fox News viewers to believe. This is the next step in his Obamacare cash scam. If Fox News viewers ever get a hint of the reality that the law is working, they won’t crack open their checkbooks to and fund Cruz’s bogus efforts to repeal the law.
Sebelius is leaving the administration after 7.5 million people signed up for the ACA. She isn’t leaving after a huge victory on her own terms. Cruz and Fox News can’t come to grips with their defeat, so they are inventing victories for fun and profit.
Ted Cruz is feeding the Republican delusions about the ACA, and laughing all the way to the bank, as he parts misinformed Fox News fools from their money.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/11/green-...
Green eggs and scam...hahahaha
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
The greasy canukian continues to struggle with revoking his canukian citizenship. What's described by canukian officials as,'one of their easiest procedures', greasy's mental health issues appear to be holding it up. Either that, or he flat-out lied (no surprise) about submitting the paperwork last August. canukian officials stated it's a 3 to 4 month process at the most. So what gives, greasy? Are you still under a canukian doctor's care for those 'mental' infirmaries? LMAO.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#160927 Apr 12, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so, leaked documents say WMDs existed
they also say there are aliens in the Capitol (at least that one has been proven via You Tube)
so, what else you got????
Let's see...... believe someone from the looney left or Wikileaks

hmmmmm....a real tough one....lololol

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#160928 Apr 12, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! That toxic slug Limbaugh isnt fit to shine Colbert's shoes.
He'd had to take the shoe out of Colbert's mouth first to shine it.
Larieriensov

Egypt

#160929 Apr 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting..........I told you she's a wack-job......and you are right. She has no life, she's a fake: nothing but propaganda and garbage posts. The woman needs to be put away. She's hateful and vindictive and she doesn't even know who she's talking to.
Pathetic loser!
we know NOW, what a l!ar that wacko is. Definitely a loser. Funny how she proves our words, to be true.

www.youtube.com/watch...
any body

Hyden, KY

#160930 Apr 12, 2014
noticed the stock mkt .it fell this week big time looks like 500 points on the daw Jones.when it gets to 13 it well be where the big boys will have to put their money into the public making jobs for a return.on their investments .not the mkts...no easy money left in that propped up stock mkt. its ben inflated for yrs my opinion..then oil will come down.gas prices and food prices.

Since: Oct 09

#160931 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
hahaha, I knew that would get you two started on a rant. haha I don't post "regularly" on any other thread. But couldn't resist when I opened up the US Topix site and see that title I knew that serb hag would be there pleading her case about her god forsaken country she escaped. I could careless about her third country she misses. Sure enough she was there crying the blues and getting chewed up and spit out. Fun reading. Then look at the loon rant and cuss. hahaha Hilarious. Jay you just are the same loser lemming cry baby making up for lost time I was not here. Hating and ranting. Both of you can fo and gth. GOT THAT. good. It's arisocks that goes from site to site investigating. I don't have time or the desire to see you freaks spewing trash on every site. Looks like the serb hag has no life trolling topix 24/7 crying about useless shit. Typical repuke behavior.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Your ignorant ass following someone around just to flame their posts is TROLLING you ignorant sea hag! You lack the education, the literacy, and the mental capacity to go one on one with any conservative posting here. You cut/paste is no substitution for intelligent thought, why don't you go play in the cat $#it and pretend you are digging up dirt on a conservative...play detective!
-American people-

Wilmington, DE

#160932 Apr 12, 2014
want the truth. it is not right not to ever be told.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160933 Apr 12, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than the patent I posted about the mind control radio waves. There's even a patent for antigravity system. None mean they work or are in use. Even chemtrail believers have different ideas about their use. Some say weather some say population control and some say mind control. I say you are all crazy people. Chemtrails , UFOs, aliens , big foot. All the same. Just mental illness.
Nothing to discuss with YOU unless you read Nikola TESLA inventions and HAARP in Alaska, all the research government is doing. Nikola TESLA could play with Earth's gravity. When he died in 1943 US. made copy of all of his documents and stored on microfilm. So much, US could NOT understand of his inventions because he didn't live anything that is going to 'hurt' or destroy humanity
now, US scientists are doing everything to 'bring' TESLA back to life. U.S. after making all of TESLA'S papers copies, they sent everything back to BELGRADE, capital of Serbia (Yugoslavia). You have to thank this man for all of this technology today, and man 'WHO LIT THE WORLD', one of the books. Mark Seifer and John O'Neill books on TESLA, then you can understand all of this research U.S. is doing. You said your wife is a doctor, ask her why MRI reads TESLA .....because every MRI machine around the world is calibrated in TESLA units...
You wouldn't have today wireless technology if it was not for TESLA. When you 'grab' remote control
think TESLA, or when you turn on your radio, or when you start your car (car ignition) or when you turn any motor, or when you warm up something (microwave), or when you change light bulb, and so much more, think TESLA.

There is about 150 books on TESLA in U.S.'TESLA INVENTED 20TH. CENTURY'...!!

If you want to understand all the research our government is doing, you have to read any of TESLA books, then you can understand what is going on around you and all experiments government is doing ...got that ...?????

TESLA WAS INVENTIVE GENIUS ...some called him MASTER OF LIGHTING ...!!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160934 Apr 12, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>You pathetic teabagging pansy.LMAO!!!!
By the way AL is a delusional bag lady with a shopping cart full of black heliecopter conspiracy tracts.
You can KISS AL's intelligent, smart, conservative,
BEHIND to the rest of your libdirt days...you have nothing better to do anyway.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160935 Apr 12, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can KISS AL's intelligent, smart, conservative,
BEHIND to the rest of your libdirt days...you have nothing better to do anyway.
Excuse me, correction ...

You can KISS AL's intelligent, smart, conservative BEHIND [F~O~R] the rest of your libdirt days...!!!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160936 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
hahaha, I knew that would get you two started on a rant. haha I don't post "regularly" on any other thread. But couldn't resist when I opened up the US Topix site and see that title I knew that serb hag would be there pleading her case about her god forsaken country she escaped. I could careless about her third country she misses. Sure enough she was there crying the blues and getting chewed up and spit out. Fun reading. Then look at the loon rant and cuss. hahaha Hilarious. Jay you just are the same loser lemming cry baby making up for lost time I was not here. Hating and ranting. Both of you can fo and gth. GOT THAT. good. It's arisocks that goes from site to site investigating. I don't have time or the desire to see you freaks spewing trash on every site. Looks like the serb hag has no life trolling topix 24/7 crying about useless shit. Typical repuke behavior.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

So you knew she would be on that site, and you just couldn't help yourself, you had to post there? LOL......good one!!!

You didn't get anybody started here, loony. We were having a discussion re: how nasty and vile you are, always looking for something to slash and slander someone. You are getting back just what you give to others on here, so deal with it.

What do you care anyway if she chooses to defend her birth country? How is it any skin off your nose? Instead you follow people and look to see if you can find them on other sites, then come in and comment. Apparently, you have a lot of time on your hands that most of us do not, nor do we care where you go and what you post anywhere else really..........but when you get caught sneaking around lying about people - then they have a right to defend.

I'd like to know how I am " making up for lost time." I do not live on here like you do. I do not spend my day looking for progressive propaganda so I can post it here that nobody will read anyway.

Why don't you do something constructive.......like work in your yard or volunteer to help the needy instead of slamming people on a discussion board? You are a vile hateful person, and you deserve everything you get on here. You are not a democrat. My dad was a democrat and a far cry from the vengeful person you are, as well as some of your supporters. You people have destroyed the democratic party with your lies and deceit, cheating and stealing, and now your party is getting caught in those lies..........you will lose your asses in the coming elections. ha-ha, yourself!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160937 Apr 12, 2014
http://www.tenc.net/churchpics/list.htm

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CHURCHES OF KOSOVO
(by Albanian Muslim-siptars)
Some churches and monasteries were hundreds of years old.

KOSOVO IS 'heart of' SERBIA...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160939 Apr 12, 2014
If you want to know something about me, YOU libdirtCON, ask me...I'm right here ...you don't have to go looking for me YOU obsessed PSYCHO!
Yes...'Kosovo is Serbia' and always going to be in our hearts, no matter what...anything else you want to know ...?? You're supper duper f~~~~ng
stupid loser lemming libdirt lesbian ..........
culture vulture

United States

#160940 Apr 12, 2014
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The draft was over long ago. Soldiers are in the armed forces because they enlisted, not because they are forced. Every soldier knows there is a risk of death when signing up. While it is sad for soldiers to die, the blood is not on the hands of the President that occupies the White House during that time. A soldier's job is to fight when needed even if they, their families, or the majority of citizens think the engagement is invalid.
And please don't start the Bush lied crap because if he lied President Clinton lied, most of Congress lied, foreign intelligence officials lied. If a person doesn't want to risk fighting for something they don't believe in or risk dying in combat, then don't join the military.
What you say here is true, but of no relevance to the point I was making to Le Jimbo. Go back 2 or 3 pages and catch up.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160942 Apr 12, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to discuss with YOU unless you read Nikola TESLA inventions and HAARP in Alaska, all the research government is doing. Nikola TESLA could play with Earth's gravity. When he died in 1943 US. made copy of all of his documents and stored on microfilm. So much, US could NOT understand of his inventions because he didn't live anything that is going to 'hurt' or destroy humanity
now, US scientists are doing everything to 'bring' TESLA back to life. U.S. after making all of TESLA'S papers copies, they sent everything back to BELGRADE, capital of Serbia (Yugoslavia). You have to thank this man for all of this technology today, and man 'WHO LIT THE WORLD', one of the books. Mark Seifer and John O'Neill books on TESLA, then you can understand all of this research U.S. is doing. You said your wife is a doctor, ask her why MRI reads TESLA .....because every MRI machine around the world is calibrated in TESLA units...
You wouldn't have today wireless technology if it was not for TESLA. When you 'grab' remote control
think TESLA, or when you turn on your radio, or when you start your car (car ignition) or when you turn any motor, or when you warm up something (microwave), or when you change light bulb, and so much more, think TESLA.

There is about 150 books on TESLA in U.S.'TESLA INVENTED 20TH. CENTURY'...!!

If you want to understand all the research our government is doing, you have to read any of TESLA books, then you can understand what is going on around you and all experiments government is doing ...got that ...?????

TESLA WAS INVENTIVE GENIUS ...some called him MASTER OF LIGHTING ...!!!!!
Tesla was a genius. Too bad he died in a hotel room flat broke and talking to birds that flew in his window. I think most Serbs lose their minds late in life from what I can gather by your postings and from Tesla's bio.
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#160944 Apr 12, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Obamacare
7.5 million
Obama pulled a Top Hat out of a Rabbit's Ass !!!
wanna see "W" try that?
Oh also a blind puppet I see.

I bet you're one of those that points to the DJI as being an indication of how well our economy is doing.
I'll give you a few minutes to Google DJI and wait for your response.
Hmm

Greenville, KY

#160945 Apr 12, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! That toxic slug Limbaugh isnt fit to shine Colbert's shoes.
That'd be like trying to polish a dog turd with horse manure.
Jay

Springville, TN

#160946 Apr 12, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla was a genius. Too bad he died in a hotel room flat broke and talking to birds that flew in his window.

I think most Serbs lose their minds late in life from what I can gather by your postings and from Tesla's bio.

And just how many Serbian people do you know to base your stats on?

One famous man or what?

You don't even know where the country is. You couldn't even point to it on a map - let alone pass judgment on a nation of people and their culture.

Crude assumption on your part for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 149,870
Black Guys at union that go by yk 5 hr Whitey800 2
Black tj Johnson on drugs 5 hr Whitey800 1
Natasha brown 6 hr Mack 1
Hedrick cemetery 7 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 8 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 8 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages