'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258960 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160888 Apr 11, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>You are sarcastic 100% libdirt ...!! Why don't you read that patent and tell us like a grown up. What's your opinion ...?? What are you afraid off, chicken...?????
No different than the patent I posted about the mind control radio waves. There's even a patent for antigravity system. None mean they work or are in use. Even chemtrail believers have different ideas about their use. Some say weather some say population control and some say mind control. I say you are all crazy people. Chemtrails , UFOs, aliens , big foot. All the same. Just mental illness.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#160889 Apr 11, 2014
Here's a fun fact for you...Hilary's audiences are required to present a photo ID to gain entrance to hear/see her speak...but they don't have to show an ID to vote for her. Didn't the dimocrats accuse Republicans of being racist when they wanted all voters to present a photo ID to vote? Are they saying that Hilary is a racist? Finally...the dimocrats got it right for once! lol Their own accusations have come back to bite the dimwits in their asses. Too funny!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#160890 Apr 11, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Would you stop talking stupid...again and again ...
5 million lost insurance because of Obamacare, and so many signed for FREE/Medicaid. How many actually paid for Obamacare ...do you know ...????

What Medicare has to do with Obamacare ?????
You paid for Medicare while working...you paid monthly premium around $114.00 ...you paid 20% after Medicare. What the hell are you talking about ...

Why do you always ask same question but can't compare Obamacare to Medicare. Are you that dumb...

Btw, we are not discussing 'me' here ...we're talking about entire country.

Why do you always answer question with question...?????
Just find it so hypocritical in you being upset with the chance people without healthcare may be able to have it while you yourself are on government healthcare. Medicare at 46% of the US budget is bankrupting the nation faster than all the welfare handed out for a decade.
Jay

Springville, TN

#160891 Apr 11, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
GTH whiny sissy jboy. You know you are TN TRASH too. boohoohoo
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
**********

You wish! LMAO!

You have no idea who I am, or where I live, among a host of other things you know nothing about.

Keep dreaming, you pompous, arrogant, self-serving, superficial battleaxe!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160892 Apr 11, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No different than the patent I posted about the mind control radio waves. There's even a patent for antigravity system. None mean they work or are in use. Even chemtrail believers have different ideas about their use. Some say weather some say population control and some say mind control. I say you are all crazy people. Chemtrails , UFOs, aliens , big foot. All the same. Just mental illness.
That's what you think...you're very naive and lame individual.

You can't tell people is not their, something that someone can see with their own eyes.

Btw, why contrails ~~ 2 lines....
Chemtrails ~~~ only 1 line...???
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#160894 Apr 11, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text> Medicare at 46% of the US budget is bankrupting the nation faster than all the welfare handed out for a decade.
That really depends on what set of numbers you are told you will believe. lol Are you one of the repeaters that go around bragging that Slick Willy left a surplus for Bush? I guess you believe those set of Pelosi creative math numbers too. Do you people believe everything you are told to believe? I guess Obama really is smarter than the average bear...he banked on you people being morons and you have never disappointed him, have you? How much did Slick Willy borrow from government trust funds in order to create the illusion that he left a surplus? Just like Slick Willy's administration, Obama's administration can jumble the numbers and spin their tales and blame Bush till the cows come home...but the truth is the truth no matter how many times you repeat what you are told you must believe.
Jay

Springville, TN

#160895 Apr 11, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
I know you are a sissy whiny jboy piece of TN trash. A pig. That's all I need to know. Now gth loser lemming troll.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
**********

You know jackshit you idiot! Blabber mouth copy and paste is all you know. You can't compose a legible sentence on your own, unless you're bragging about your fake lifestyle.

LOL.........now go back to the tower with the rest of the bat crazies!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160896 Apr 11, 2014
Mitch McConnell responds:

to a petition from Change.org .....signed by 245,686 supporters

~~

I am proud to have co-sponsored the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act of 2013. This bipartisan legislation would assist Kentuckians with disabilities and parents who have children with disabilities.

I have heard from parents across the Commonwealth and the nation who have children with disabilities and find it difficult to encourage their independence and save money for the future. I proudly support the ABLE Act on behalf of the Kentucky families, children, and individuals living with disabilities, and I look forward to working to help get this legislation through the Senate and enacted into law.
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160901 Apr 11, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Go to bed little girl and quit your jealous rants. You are a pig and can wait for your loon to come out of her tower and leave you some jihad copy and paste or you can read the chemtrail zombie serb's chemtrail copy/paste. Go over to her serb site and help fend off all the haters until your favorite copy paste loon gets out of time out. boohoo sissy boy. Hope you have nightmares, I am off to my big comfy bed you obsess over. I have a great life unlike you topix trolls. Suck it up crybaby.
Kosovo 15 Years Later
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TGA8BOOUM14JA18...
Kosovo is Serbia
Los Angeles, CA
Kosovo is Serbia
United States
Albanian suckers
Los Angeles, CA
Chemtrails and serbs.....hahahaha bunch of loser lemming tools.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You have a lot of nerve to critisize others about copy/paste. What's your problem Amoeba ...???

Yes 'KOSOVO IS SERBIA'...do you know Serb history...?? I always said that even here. That's no secret. So, did you discover continent...libdirt...???

Why do you always attack people that absolutely do nothing to you ....?? Are you that sick ...???????

Why don't you take your attitude and shove it where Sun don't shine... you psycho maniac..!

Yes I miss AL, do you have something against it ?

You tell me to go to bed, ok, and you can go to hell...!! You have really good life, right, following, and reporting people. You are mental 100%...!!

Loser Lemming Libdirt ...

DITCH MITCHs BIT*H...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160902 Apr 11, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
I know you are a sissy whiny jboy piece of TN trash. A pig. That's all I need to know. Now gth loser lemming troll.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
If you want to call anyone trash, look in the mirror
and ask your self what kind of miserable life you have but attacking others just because they have different opinions. You are sick smelly trash ...!!
Go to hell psycho ...!!!!!

P. S. Yes I miss AL...like to read something smart and intelligent ... people are sick of your constant attacks. You're libdirt disease ...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160903 Apr 11, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of nerve to critisize others about copy/paste. What's your problem Amoeba ...???
Yes 'KOSOVO IS SERBIA'...do you know Serb history...?? I always said that even here. That's no secret. So, did you discover continent...libdirt...???
Why do you always attack people that absolutely do nothing to you ....?? Are you that sick ...???????
Why don't you take your attitude and shove it where Sun don't shine... you psycho maniac..!
Yes I miss AL, do you have something against it ?
You tell me to go to bed, ok, and you can go to hell...!! You have really good life, right, following, and reporting people. You are mental 100%...!!
Loser Lemming Libdirt ...
DITCH MITCHs BIT*H...!!
**********

She posts nothing but progressive propaganda. She thrives on it. We all know she has mental problems and needs psycho evaluation. Everybody on here reads her hate mail. A real sicko, pay no attention to her, she can't help it. The sooner they take her to the asylum the better. Then there might be hope for her yet. Then again, hmmm, maybe not?

8D
lostpup

United States

#160904 Apr 11, 2014
daddy?????! is that you???!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160905 Apr 11, 2014
From the very beginning, the Democrats have been trying to stonewall and derail the Congressional investigation into the IRS targeting of conservative groups. Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the ranking Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, has spear headed this charge to end the investigation. Rep. Cummings has said that this is nothing but a “partisan witch hunt” and that the investigation into the IRS scandal is nothing but an attempt to keep the scandal in the headlines leading into the midterm elections.

Rep. Cummings has called for an immediate end to the Oversight Committee’s investigation, claiming that the case is solved and the whole investigation should be wrapped up.

Well, in the last 24 hours, the entire IRS investigation has been blown open!

Emails handed over to the committee show that Rep. Elijah Cummings HIMSELF was involved in coordinating with the IRS and suggesting groups to be targeted!

Within 3 days of Cummings reaching out to the IRS, Lois Lerner was already on it. She had instructed her underlings to get the Democrat Senator the files he wanted.

Yep....Rep. Elijah Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the Committee investigating the IRS scandal, turns out to be at the very heart of the scandal itself

You gotta had it to those dumbocreeps, they sure know how to cheat, lie and steal!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160906 Apr 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
She posts nothing but progressive propaganda. She thrives on it. We all know she has mental problems and needs psycho evaluation. Everybody on here reads her hate mail. A real sicko, pay no attention to her, she can't help it. The sooner they take her to the asylum the better. Then there might be hope for her yet. Then again, hmmm, maybe not?
8D
I knew that she is stupid but this stupid ...

I found out the other day thread...

KOSOVO 15 YEARS LATER

So, I posted few comments to Albanian Muslims in Kosovo, that everyone in Europe has name for and calls them 'SIPTAR'...they always attack SERB people and other Christians around .

My name was ...
KOSOVO IS SERBIA ...and my comment was...
"Don't be delusional siptar sh!t, no one want you around...Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Macedonia, Bulgaria, all the way from Austria to Australia. People hate your lazy smelly a$$".

She responded under name...
CHEMTRAIL ZOMBIE SERB
"Haha, nobody want you around chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT Serb".

Well, she is so dumb, has no idea and nothing about Kosovo, cradle of Serbian culture, history, Serbian ancient history and fight with Muslim Turks. You can take land from someone, but you can't take Kosovo out of Serbian hearts.

She is so dumb and couldn't resist to show how clueless, ignorant and absolutely stupid she really is...is she going from site to site investigating and trying to find something on some of us, she doesn't like...

IF SHE IS NOT HERE THAT MEANS THAT SHE IS GOING FROM SITE TO SITE DOING HER INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING, TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING ON US...now we know her secret, what kind of beautiful life she has...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160907 Apr 11, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that she is stupid but this stupid ...
I found out the other day thread...
KOSOVO 15 YEARS LATER
So, I posted few comments to Albanian Muslims in Kosovo, that everyone in Europe has name for and calls them 'SIPTAR'...they always attack SERB people and other Christians around .
My name was ...
KOSOVO IS SERBIA ...and my comment was...
"Don't be delusional siptar sh!t, no one want you around...Italy, Germany, France, Greece, Macedonia, Bulgaria, all the way from Austria to Australia. People hate your lazy smelly a$$".
She responded under name...
CHEMTRAIL ZOMBIE SERB
"Haha, nobody want you around chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT Serb".
Well, she is so dumb, has no idea and nothing about Kosovo, cradle of Serbian culture, history, Serbian ancient history and fight with Muslim Turks. You can take land from someone, but you can't take Kosovo out of Serbian hearts.
She is so dumb and couldn't resist to show how clueless, ignorant and absolutely stupid she really is...is she going from site to site investigating and trying to find something on some of us, she doesn't like...
IF SHE IS NOT HERE THAT MEANS THAT SHE IS GOING FROM SITE TO SITE DOING HER INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING, TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING ON US...now we know her secret, what kind of beautiful life she has...!!
**********

Very interesting..........I told you she's a wack-job......and you are right. She has no life, she's a fake: nothing but propaganda and garbage posts. The woman needs to be put away. She's hateful and vindictive and she doesn't even know who she's talking to.

Pathetic loser!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160908 Apr 11, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Senator Mitch McConnell’s Facebook Poll Backfires Big Time
Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) posted a poll to his Facebook page this weekend, in the form of a meme. The senate minority leader wanted to know, out of four choices, which was the most important to his constituents. Senator McConnell obviously didn’t pay attention to how well this worked for Ted Cruz when Cruz decided to ask his Facebook “fans” if the ACA had made people’s lives better or worse.
Remember: this is the same guy who said the GOP’s most important task after President Obama was elected was to make him a one-term president. So, that obviously didn’t work, and now McConnell is focused on other things that he deems “critical.” McConnell’s text accompanying the meme:
If I am privileged to lead a Republican majority in the Senate in 2015 there are many critical issues that we plan to address. Comment below and tell me what issue is most important to you!
Here are your choices:
A: Repealing Obamacare
B: Ending the War on Coal
C: Protecting Life
D: Defending the Second Amendment
According to Mitch McConnell, these are the critical issues he and other members of the GOP will address if he wins reelection this fall. My favorite is C, and we’ll get into that in a bit. For now, let’s take a look at some of the comments that people posted in response to these critical issues.
Ditch Mitch come election day!
An investigation into your 6 year 24 million dollar increase in wealth during the recession would be nice.
If those are YOUR top 4 concerns, Mitch, MY top concern would be to make sure you don’t get reelected.
Wow, how about improving the economy, educating our state, and working with your other lawmakers to push this country forward. You are an idiot.
Seriously….THIS is your platform? Disgusting…. You do know what year it is right? I was denied health insurance for years because I was born with a preexisting condition…I am still denied civil rights today because I was born a lesbian… and apparently you want to take even more rights away from me because I was born a woman. I’ll be sure to do all I can to get you and yours voted out of office on the next election.
The object is to get you and your ilk out of office. You don’t care about life. If you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to repeal the ACA.
Here is my list.
-Take care of the military and our Veterans.
-More regulations on firearms than vaginas
-Close tax loopholes for the 1%
-Expansion of Medicaid so the ACA can work the way it is intended.
-Fair minimum wage, because we are tired of paying for corporate welfare.
-Concentrate on real education. Forgive all student loans. Charge interests on Wall Street, Bank and other large corporate bail outs.
-Get out of the mysogeny, bigotry and racist business.
CONtinued:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Is 'Kosovo 15 years later', your big comfy bed, haha. How is your investigation going? Did you find anything else on any of us here? Come on, don't keep us in suspense, MITCHs BIT*H...!!
Must be nice retirement from the union, jumping from site to site looking to find anything on people you don't like, psycho maniac...!!
Loser Lemming Libdirt Lesbian ...!!
You push, I'll push back, I'm not afraid of YOU...!!
If you think you can intimidate me, think again...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160909 Apr 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Very interesting..........I told you she's a wack-job......and you are right. She has no life, she's a fake: nothing but propaganda and garbage posts. The woman needs to be put away. She's hateful and vindictive and she doesn't even know who she's talking to.
Pathetic loser!
I couldn't believe how proud she was. What did she thinks she found out? She has no idea about Kosovo, history, who is 'siptar' or anything about Balkans ... we have very complex history.
As you say Jay,'pathetic loser'!

Good Night Mr. Jay...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#160910 Apr 11, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 'Kosovo 15 years later', your big comfy bed, haha. How is your investigation going? Did you find anything else on any of us here? Come on, don't keep us in suspense, MITCHs BIT*H...!!
Must be nice retirement from the union, jumping from site to site looking to find anything on people you don't like, psycho maniac...!!
Loser Lemming Libdirt Lesbian ...!!
You push, I'll push back, I'm not afraid of YOU...!!
If you think you can intimidate me, think again...!!
**********

That lying sackofshit said she doesn't post on any site but this one. This is the second time she was caught lying.

Sick! That freak is sick!!!!

I'm out for the night.........finally she is hanging in the bat tower and there is peace on this site!
angel

Boise, ID

#160921 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Stephen Colbert’s Move To “The Late Show” Sends Rush Limbaugh Into A Blubbering Rage (VIDEO)
CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America. No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American values, conservatives. Now it’s just wide out in the open. What this hire means is a redefinition of what is funny, and a redefinition of what is comedy.
And they’re blowing up the 11:30 format under the guise of that the world’s changing. And people don’t want the kind of comedy that Carson gave us or even Letterman – they don’t want that any more.
Witness the insanity for yourself here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/04/11/limba...
Hilarious....
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Ha! That toxic slug Limbaugh isnt fit to shine Colbert's shoes.
angel

Boise, ID

#160922 Apr 12, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
WATCH: Rand Paul Blasts Cheney, Halliburton, For Profiting Off Wars
Rand Paul has done something that will unify Democratic and Libertarian opinion, and set him aside from his Republican counterparts: he has vilified war-hawk Dick Cheney and the Bush Administration in their reasoning’s for invading Iraq. In a video which has been recently discovered by David Corn, a writer and associate for the popular Mother Jones, Senator Paul, sporting a nice sweater vest while speaking at Western Kentucky University, describes Cheney’s original opinion of Iraq in 1995, when he said that invading the Middle Eastern nation would be,“a disaster, it would be vastly expensive, it’d be civil war, we would have no exit strategy.”
Rand Paul reaches out with a popular message.
But, as everyone already knows, within due time and rising power in Halliburton, that tune would quickly change. An excerpt of the speech in which Paul blasts George Tenet and Richard Perle’s decision to invade Iraq, even though there was no clear connection, draws many of attitudes of dissatisfied voters.
Halliburton’s KBR, Inc. division milked many government agencies to the tune of over $17.2 billion in the wars from 2003-2006 alone, totaling to a whopping $39.5 billion by March 2013. Financed with the $39.5 billion was the construction and maintenance of military bases, oil field repairs, and various infrastructure rebuilding projects. It should also be noted that according to the bipartisan Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, corruption by defense contractors, including Halliburton, may be as high as $60 billion. Whereas many individuals from both sides of the aisle bash Rand Paul, his remarks should be appreciated on moral and rational grounds surrounding a very polarizing issue. At least he is saying what the facts are, while no other politician, with the exception of Bernie Sanders, Angus King and Dennis Kucinich, daring to say that which is known, publicly. Rand Paul should be commended for taking a stand against the former Vice President’s greed, and the atrocious actions of the Bush Administration regarding the two longest wars in American history.
Here is the video.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/04/07/rand-...
Did those clowns just figure this out about the war mongers? haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey Rand Paul: 2004 just called and would like it's earth shattering revelations back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal melton (Nov '12) 13 min Weird 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Fun 159,558
Transgender Bathroom Discussion 5 hr Mary 11
Places for rent 6 hr Ready to Move 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 8 hr Doug77 1,482
Trump is doing great ! 8 hr Six pack Santa 28
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 8 hr Princess Hey 3,964
Shooting in Calebs Creek 14 hr Pam 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages