'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286740 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Netherlands

#160667 Apr 9, 2014
I see CONS is gone ...

Toodles ...

For another while

:)
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160670 Apr 9, 2014
American Lady wrote:
I see CONS is gone ...
Toodles ...
For another while
Welcome back darlin'...it's so nice to see you again! Hope, you're ok?
American Lady

Manassas, VA

#160676 Apr 10, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back darlin'...it's so nice to see you again! Hope, you're ok?
They've had me banned ...
But I figured out a way to get back on ...
For a lil while at least.

I'm ok <3
Good to see you Guys.

Just moved[my ip changed] and they thought I was someone else, possibly, do not know..
They deleted all my "new" postings with a different addy.
BUT
Not my old ones.

Don't know how long it will last.

So IF, I'm gone again, you'll know why.

Keep on KEEPING ON *Patriots*

It's late ... So
Good Night ...
Sleep well :)

WE have REAL *Patriots* looking out for US <3
AL The Pod Queen

Shelbiana, KY

#160679 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok <3
Good to see you Guys.
Just moved[my ip changed] and they thought I was someone else, possibly, do not know..
BUT
Not my old ones.
It's late ... So
Good Night ...
You were probably in Jail again you pill woman.

Get a job.
Good Riddance AL

United States

#160681 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok <3
Good to see you Guys.
BUT
Not my old ones.
It's late ... So
Good Night ...
You won't be here long. Find another hobby.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#160683 Apr 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be hope for you yet, Gabby.
What the hell is a Gabby?
McConnell Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#160684 Apr 10, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is a Gabby?
Your Mommy.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#160685 Apr 10, 2014
McConnell Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mommy.
Apparently you do not like Mitch, per your moniker.. But, could you tell us why , since we have no one else to vote for except worse than he is??This is what we get from putting these baboons in office. Then you complain?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#160686 Apr 10, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one gun study nobody can deny...
I'm much safer with a gun than without a gun.
Hey Rico, sup?

Take a look at Rob Astirino (R).

http://www.robastorino.com/

When he was executive of Westchester County, he:
1) Lowered the ACTUAL budget in Westchester county.
2) Fought off a Federal land grab
3) Fought against common core (refused to let his kids take the state tests)
4) Currently fighting against the Safe NY Act

The democrats in his county are supporting Astirino ... that is something! A Democratic organization supporting a Republican candidate for State Governor!

Since: Oct 09

#160687 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok <3
Good to see you Guys.
BUT
Not my old ones.
It's late ... So
Good Night ...
YES yo do!

#160688 Apr 10, 2014
AL The Pod Queen wrote:
<quoted text>You were probably in Jail again you pill woman.
Get a job.
You are mistaken. She had "technical problems", whereas you have "mental problems".
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160689 Apr 10, 2014
AL The Pod Queen wrote:
<quoted text>You were probably in Jail again you pill woman.
Get a job.
Probably, no for sure you're MENTAL ...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160691 Apr 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
sense like this?
Duce speaks and blunders:
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009
It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"
"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008
"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008
"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)
"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.
DUMMY without teleprompter...!!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#160693 Apr 10, 2014
Good Riddance AL wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be here long. Find another hobby.
Maybe LibdirtCON is banned, or she found herself another hobby...?????
Jay

Springville, TN

#160694 Apr 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok <3
Good to see you Guys.
BUT
Not my old ones.
It's late ... So
Good Night ...

Hey buddy........

Who deleted your posts and why?

There is nothing wrong with the posts you put on here:

informative links.

There was nothing derogatory. There was nothing near as bad as the garbage and language of those liberal nutcases, vile, snake-tongued liars and that so-called "kid" with his vulgar smart mouth!

There is no excuse for anyone censoring what you said or offered links to. Nobody was forced to read what you posted.

This is very wrong and against your right to your opinion, guaranteed you, like everyone else on here, the right to freedom speech.

None of your posts violated the rules on topix.

So who are you referring to as "they?" The mods or the crybaby who turns everyone in she doesn't like?

Wrong!!! Totally wrong, AL!
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#160695 Apr 10, 2014
Go Corbett!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#160696 Apr 10, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy........
Who deleted your posts and why?
There is nothing wrong with the posts you put on here:
informative links.
There was nothing derogatory. There was nothing near as bad as the garbage and language of those liberal nutcases, vile, snake-tongued liars and that so-called "kid" with his vulgar smart mouth!
There is no excuse for anyone censoring what you said or offered links to. Nobody was forced to read what you posted.
This is very wrong and against your right to your opinion, guaranteed you, like everyone else on here, the right to freedom speech.
None of your posts violated the rules on topix.
So who are you referring to as "they?" The mods or the crybaby who turns everyone in she doesn't like?
Wrong!!! Totally wrong, AL!
Agree 100% Jay ...!!

Maybe mods are liberals...??
Jay

Springville, TN

#160698 Apr 10, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% Jay ...!!
Maybe mods are liberals...??

I know the night mod is because every time I posted a link about Shrillery it's taken off in minutes. The only ones that stay on are if someone replies to the link, like you did a few times.

Nice, when people are only allowed to post something the night mod agrees to, right?.

Three times I re-posted something re: Shrillery and off it went in seconds. What that tells me is that libs are not interested in the other side of the story.....just their side.

#160699 Apr 10, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the night mod is because every time I posted a link about Shrillery it's taken off in minutes. The only ones that stay on are if someone replies to the link, like you did a few times.
Nice, when people are only allowed to post something the night mod agrees to, right?.
Three times I re-posted something re: Shrillery and off it went in seconds. What that tells me is that libs are not interested in the other side of the story.....just their side.
I think if you just post the headline (or two sentences). and the link it will remain.

"For as long as Hillary Clinton has been on the national scene, she has left a path of destruction and wreckage in her wake that is both impressive and terrible to behold."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/hillar...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#160700 Apr 10, 2014
Grand Old Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, except, what you said is backwards idiot.

"This model indicated that for each percentage point increase in gun ownership, the firearm homicide rate increased by 0.9%.

Read More: http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2...

The opposite is true in all studies flaming idiot...

"Fact-check: People with more guns tend to kill more people—with guns. The states with the highest gun ownership rates have a gun murder rate 114% higher than those with the lowest gun ownership rates. Also, gun death rates tend to be higher in states with higher rates of gun ownership. Gun death rates are generally lower in states with restrictions such as assault-weapons bans or safe-storage requirements. Update: A recent study looking at 30 years of homicide data in all 50 states found that for every one percent increase in a state's gun ownership rate, there is a nearly one percent increase in its firearm homicide rate."

"And what about gun control? As of July 29 of last year, Arizona became one of only three states that allows its citizens to carry concealed weapons without a permit. Might tighter gun control laws make a difference? Our analysis suggests that they do.

The map overlays the map of firearm deaths above with gun control restrictions by state. It highlights states which have one of three gun control restrictions in place - assault weapons' bans, trigger locks, or safe storage requirements.

Firearm deaths are significantly lower in states with stricter gun control legislation. Though the sample sizes are small, we find substantial negative correlations between firearm deaths and states that ban assault weapons (-.45), require trigger locks (-.42), and mandate safe storage requirements for guns (-.48).

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

Fool yourself, go right ahead but don't try your NRA BS on everyone else who uses their brain to determine facts!

Good luck with that!
You are fooling only yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfaithful 5 min Chris_Jarvis 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min DISSIDENT 166,352
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 51 min Parade 9
Jason miller 2 hr Jason miller 4
eye dr. corbin out of business ? 2 hr DR CORBIN QUIT 1
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 3 hr voter 81
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 3 hr gee gee 9
Jerry Wayne Garland property 3 hr boone 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages