'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190040 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

lol

London, KY

#159712 Apr 1, 2014
yeah people. everybody knows CNN is fabricated. losers. they spin it how they want it.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#159713 Apr 1, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
If libdirt media did they job, they didn't have to dig any dirt on Obama, like they did on Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney, everything was in front of them.
Instead, Obama's BIT*HES worked so hard to hide everything, especially 'rabid''trill up my leg' Chris Mathews ... O'dumbama not having absolutely any experience, Senator less than three years, lawyer and a community organizer for the POTUS ...!!!!!!!
That's why America is in a dip poop right now.
*their*
lol

London, KY

#159714 Apr 1, 2014
bama zombie, your logic is sound
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159715 Apr 1, 2014
You Are A Q wrote:
<quoted text>But it is still a Government handout you welfare pig.
LMAO!!! At least I did work for my handout, it was the law.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#159716 Apr 1, 2014
lol wrote:
bama zombie, your logic is sound
<3 !!!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#159717 Apr 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
"Sarah Palin Was Right"
Governor Sarah Palin's warnings about Barack Obama have proven correct.
Palin warned that Barack Obama's indecision and moral equivalence would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine. And as Palin predicted, Russian troops have now invaded Ukraine.
Palin warned that ObamaCare would lead to bureaucratic 'death panels' rationing care -- deciding who deserves health care and who doesn't. Now, leading Democrats agree -- Sarah Palin was right on that too.
Not only beautiful, but smart as a friggin' whip!
You rock, babycakes!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nChj1uStVfUXX&nofeather=T rue
...here's your sign
lol

London, KY

#159718 Apr 1, 2014
tea head, lets not make fun of poor people. lets keep it grown up shall we.
lol

London, KY

#159719 Apr 1, 2014
bama zombie, whats up with that three home slice. u lost me
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#159720 Apr 1, 2014
lol wrote:
bama zombie, whats up with that three home slice. u lost me
You're all HEART ...I think...
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#159721 Apr 1, 2014
lol wrote:
tea head, lets not make fun of poor people. lets keep it grown up shall we.
LMAO!!! Just where did I make fun of the poor, eh????
God must love the poor, since he made so many of them, or is this a condition brought on by sloth.

Since: Oct 09

#159722 Apr 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think your children are awesome? or your weewee?
Hey Gayto, why is is that every time a make a 'gay' reference, you call it 'erotic'?
Does that say something about you?
It's all about you.
Calvin_Queerish

You sound a lot like your "father", does yo mama look like a dude?

“I Walk On Water”

#159723 Apr 1, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about you.
Calvin_Queerish
You sound a lot like your "father", does yo mama look like a dude?
no, sorry
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#159724 Apr 1, 2014
Folks who still believe in Obama will believe anything.
Obama hits back at the people who said his Obamacare would be a failure.

Yet, just overnight, a miracle, millions of uninsured people sign up for Obamacare. Its a miracle I tell you. Especially, when the web site was down most of the night and day also.

Its a miracle by the Annointed One.

What I don't understand and no degree from a Rocket Scientist is needed..why didn't they just offer affordable care to the UNINSURED.

I know, I know. You see when they uninsured the insured, they knew these people are responsible and would want to become covered by healthcare. The 40 million who were not insured would not want to spend THEIR money on healthcare when they can get it free at the local Emergency room and the young people, please they are having too much fun on the beaches, drugging, drinking, and of course their sexual interludes.

People you have not only been lied to but duped into falling for this scam of the century.

Obama lied today just like he has been when he dropped out of or from the pits of hell where he came.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#159725 Apr 1, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Yet, just overnight, a miracle, millions of uninsured people sign up for Obamacare. Its a miracle I tell you. Especially, when the web site was down most of the night and day also.
What I don't understand and no degree from a Rocket Scientist is needed..why didn't they just offer affordable care to the UNINSURED.
I know, I know. You see when they uninsured the insured, they knew these people are responsible and would want to become covered by healthcare. The 40 million who were not insured would not want to spend THEIR money on healthcare when they can get it free at the local Emergency room and the young people, please they are having too much fun on the beaches, drugging, drinking, and of course their sexual interludes.
People you have not only been lied to but duped into falling for this scam of the century.
Obama lied today just like he has been when he dropped out of or from the pits of hell where he came.
Is it really any mystery why young people aren't signing up?

One of the 1st things Oblamer mandated was young people,up to age 26,could stay on their parents health care plans.

The very people expected to carry the bulk of the financial burden were exempt from the get go.
lol

London, KY

#159726 Apr 1, 2014
hey ya'll are making a whole lot of sense tonight. i like it a lot.

“I Walk On Water”

#159727 Apr 1, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Obama is God!!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#159728 Apr 1, 2014
No my heart was stolen dang it lol
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#159729 Apr 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is God!!
Yep,Joe Biden suggests sainthood would be the appropriate way to recognize President Obama for his unwavering patience in waiting for others to attempt to clean up his own mess.

Since: Oct 09

#159730 Apr 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is God!!
Nah, he's just "Barack Magic Messiah".

There is a difference.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#159731 Apr 1, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
If libdirt media did they job, they didn't have to dig any dirt on Obama, like they did on Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney, everything was in front of them.
Instead, Obama's BIT*HES worked so hard to hide everything, especially 'rabid''trill up my leg' Chris Mathews ... O'dumbama not having absolutely any experience, Senator less than three years, lawyer and a community organizer for the POTUS ...!!!!!!!
That's why America is in a dip poop right now.
So we are worst than in 2008? Maybe I haven't kept up. Is 48 months of job growth worst than losing 750000 per month ? Is the stock market at over 16000 worst than it was at 6000? As matter of FACT there is not one leading economic indicator that is not better today than it was in 2008. Deficit spending 1/2 of what it had been. US producing record oil and LNG. Imports lowest levels since 1970s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sugars daddies 11 min JJJ 23
Tony Mills and his women 19 min Reality 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Mike Duquette 142,382
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,799
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 823
Perverts of knox co. 2 hr bimble 10
Randy smith and Shelia 3 hr haha 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages