'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 185904 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#159424 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
...and before one of your brain dead allies starts the stalking bull$#it, as a father of children find it not only offensive (because of your constant homo erotic, and filthy quips), that an adult carry this shit on day after day.
It should be everyone's civic duty to rid the internet of trash like you!
Democrat,Independent, Republican, Tea Party, Green Party, CPUSA!
Show some character! Don't be a pedophile character, The pedophile will not stop on his own.
and dude...you read all my homo-erotic posts to your children?

Who has a twisted Hot C obsession and shit for brains??????

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#159426 Mar 30, 2014
The movies Inconvenient Truth & Moses had the same AGENDA, they need better music.
-BucketHead- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ray Ray WAAAASUUUP?
I'm in between gigs in another dimension, You still slmming that Pelosi chick?
Somebody get that broad a bucket!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159427 Mar 30, 2014
Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
All we did was make Iran much stronger.
Going into Irag was a big, costly mistake.
Blame Colin Powell

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159428 Mar 30, 2014
Adam The Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Bush knew he ass in Pakistan but refused to even order the Drone Strikes in the Mountains where he knew the Rebels were for fear he might accidentally kill Bin Laden.
That went on from 2001 to 2009.
Your move illitrerate one.
You didn't address my post.

Do so and I will address yours.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#159429 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your father is a homo-erotic atheist also? Does your mother know?
Your Mother knows you are a silly SOB.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#159431 Mar 30, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The movies Inconvenient Truth & Moses had the same AGENDA, they need better music.
<quoted text>
Inconvenient Truth & Noah are Hollywood attempts to ChangeHistory.
Adam Is A Doofus

Pikeville, KY

#159432 Mar 30, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The movies Inconvenient Truth & Moses had the same AGENDA, they need better music.
<quoted text>
And more stupid Viewers like you.
South Got Stomped

Pikeville, KY

#159433 Mar 30, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>How dare those southern states ever think they could leave a union peacefully.
They will. Not ever try that again.

They got their red neck busts stomped bad.

Lost their Slaves too!

Should have hung all those redneck Confederates.
Pope Lies On Boys

Pikeville, KY

#159434 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
...and before one of your brain dead allies starts the stalking bull$#it, as a father of children find it not only offensive (because of your constant homo erotic, and filthy quips), that an adult carry this shit on day after day.
It should be everyone's civic duty to rid the internet of trash like you!
Democrat,Independent, Republican, Tea Party, Green Party, CPUSA!
Show some character! Don't be a pedophile character, The pedophile will not stop on his own.
The Catholic Priests think you are correct.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#159435 Mar 30, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Inconvenient Truth & Noah are Hollywood attempts to ChangeHistory.
you need to write a book:
"31,537 Stupid Sayings - Volume 1"
Commietator

Providence, KY

#159436 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct, Republicans do not play Santa Claus to minorities the way Democrats do to buy their votes.

It is a big problem amounting to a $ 17 Trillion National debt.
Welfare is 10% of the budget. Why don't Repubs ever worry about the other 90%?
Commietator

Providence, KY

#159438 Mar 30, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>Well since the idiot in charge told the enemy when we would be pulling out so they could just wait us out and then go in and totally destroy everything and undo every good thing we did do in Iraq, it didn't turn out so great! Of course you blame Bush when the moron that totally mucked it up is still sitting in the White House (or off campaigning or vacationing again) and still mucking up all our foreign and domestic policies. Take our current situation with Russia. His administration is tweeting and sending selfies to Putin and can't figure out why he won't listen or doesn't fear the ever moving imaginary red lines Obama keeps painting like he is just playing with Putin in some fairy tale.
Most Americans don't give a crap about Ukraine just like they didn't care about Georgia being invaded under Bush. Only you hypocrite Repubs bring it up.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159440 Mar 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare is 10% of the budget. Why don't Repubs ever worry about the other 90%?
They do but the only way Democrats get on board is to cut the military. Now we see the fool hardy nature of that policy in Crimea, Syria, Libya and Egypt.
Well

Hyden, KY

#159441 Mar 30, 2014
South Got Stomped wrote:
<quoted text>They will. Not ever try that again.
They got their red neck busts stomped bad.
Lost their Slaves too!
Should have hung all those redneck Confederates.
Yes they did get whipped badly but do you think the southern states had a right to secede?
Commietator

Providence, KY

#159442 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>They do but the only way Democrats get on board is to cut the military. Now we see the fool hardy nature of that policy in Crimea, Syria, Libya and Egypt.
Tell us. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1946 which one was to protect our freedom?

If spending more than the next 10 nations combined is not enough how much would be?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159443 Mar 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since 1946 which one was to protect our freedom?
If spending more than the next 10 nations combined is not enough how much would be?
Afghanistan.

That's the country that protected OBL who just happened to fly 3 planes into US buildings. You do remember that? No?
boobs in your fat face

Russell, KY

#159444 Mar 30, 2014
Iraq The Free wrote:
<quoted text>Bush wasted Billions in Iraq based upon his own lies.
But he did burn Brush for 8 years in Crawford while he destroyed the Wirld's Economy.
Then he did TARP and gabe Billions of free Dollars to the biggest Banks in the World.
Good job Bushie, DOW at 6,000 by the tome he got done.
Maybe he should have spent more time on Basketball Brackets or Vacation the Draft Dodging pos Liar.
Bush did that and Bush did this and that and this and so and so on. And for all that Bush done, now Odummer has the right to finish us off, because Bush did what he done. He has the right I SAY ,I SAY, Don't you? Why should one president have all the fun, you know, now we need to let The Odummer have some fun. HEY!!! Just because Bush did it and fair ifs fair isn't I?. Now you should be the first in line for execution Odummer style, and you will go happily because Odummer did you in. The rest of us will right in line behind you ,but we want to see you get yours first. We just want to know you went happy, so the rest of can too.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#159445 Mar 30, 2014
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#159446 Mar 30, 2014
You have it comeing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey queer, what you better hope is nobody finds you! You are a close second to the stupidest SOB ever to post, except your mother pukeshitCON.
I'm Number Two!
I'm Number Two!
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#159447 Mar 30, 2014
Uconn rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred 27 min Humm 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min spaceship 141,187
chocolate lovers.. 2 hr Adawg 12
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 5 hr PJac 19
Who buys baseball memorabilia 6 hr chin music 4
Jimmy dye 6 hr Marsha 1
Paul Tate 6 hr allstar 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages