'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233461 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Elizabethtown, KY

#159824 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans in both the Senate and the house voted for Medicare. That said, in 1965, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital insurance program of Medicare - the federal health care program for the elderly and disabled - would cost $9 billion by 1990. The actual cost that year was $67 billion.

This is what many object to, being lied to about the cost of a government program.
By 2030 the estimate is Medicare will be 75% of government spending. The US will have to make a choice. Go Repub plan of if you have the money live if not die. Or go Dem plan of a single payer system.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159826 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
By 2030 the estimate is Medicare will be 75% of government spending. The US will have to make a choice. Go Repub plan of if you have the money live if not die. Or go Dem plan of a single payer system.
Medicare is already single payer. I guess if its going bankrupt you made my point
about government control.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#159828 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
More lies from Obama Administration...
Intel Chief Clapper: NSA Did Warrant-less Search of Americans' Emails, Calls
James Clapper, director of national intelligence, has confirmed that the NSA has been spying on Americans' email and phone records without a warrant.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/JamesClapper...
More lies from un indicted traitor Clapper.
Supporter

Plummers Landing, KY

#159829 Apr 2, 2014
Good going.
Well

Lexington, KY

#159831 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare is already single payer. I guess if its going bankrupt you made my point
about government control.
I agree.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#159832 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in both the Senate and the house voted for Medicare. That said, in 1965, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital insurance program of Medicare - the federal health care program for the elderly and disabled - would cost $9 billion by 1990. The actual cost that year was $67 billion.
This is what many object to, being lied to about the cost of a government program.
Most Repubs back then were still like they are today. Repub plan is If the elderly have enough money let them live if not die. Until America converts our healthcare system into a single payer from birth till grave it is going to continue to bankrupt the nation. Medicare is the most efficient at doing healthcare with an overhead better than any other insurer at 6%. The failure of Medicare mainly is the rise in care cost. Plus the FACT that the average American receives 14 times more for payment care than was ever paid in. The only bright spot to healthcare is that its rate of annual increase cost is slower under Obama than anytime over the past 50 years (something you won't hear Faux talking about).
P.S. Here were the votes on Medicare.
Summary of Party Affiliation on Medicare Vote

SENATE
Democrats
Yea 57

Nay 7

NV 4

Republicans
Yea 13

Nay 17

NV 2

HOUSE
Democrats
Yea 237

Nay 48

NV 8

Republicans
Yea 70

Nay 68

NV 2

“you know i know”

denver

#159833 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Most Repubs back then were still like they are today. Repub plan is If the elderly have enough money let them live if not die. Until America converts our healthcare system into a single payer from birth till grave it is going to continue to bankrupt the nation. Medicare is the most efficient at doing healthcare with an overhead better than any other insurer at 6%. The failure of Medicare mainly is the rise in care cost. Plus the FACT that the average American receives 14 times more for payment care than was ever paid in. The only bright spot to healthcare is that its rate of annual increase cost is slower under Obama than anytime over the past 50 years (something you won't hear Faux talking about).
SENATE
Democrats
Yea 57
Nay 7
NV 4
Republicans
Yea 13
Nay 17
NV 2
HOUSE
Democrats
Yea 237
Nay 48
NV 8
Republicans
Yea 70
Nay 68
NV 2
What about medicare part D, dickwad? Bush and the republicans.

“you know i know”

denver

#159834 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish, your brainwashing is complete.

Policy Basics: Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go ...
www.cbpp.org/cms/... ;
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
2 days ago - Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP: Three health insurance programs ... Safety net programs: About 12 percent of the federal budget in 2013,...

You're an unfunny clown.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#159835 Apr 2, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really any mystery why young people aren't signing up?
One of the 1st things Oblamer mandated was young people,up to age 26,could stay on their parents health care plans.
The very people expected to carry the bulk of the financial burden were exempt from the get go.
I agree.

Young people today want freebies not responsibility.

This is not a healthcare plan but a decisive agenda to wipe the middle class out and exert eminent domain over the Americans with a two class nation. The rich and the poor.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#159836 Apr 2, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is God!!
The heathen god allah.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#159837 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Repub plan coming along ?
Its sort of difficult to know when Obama kicks out any plan but his. Why would Obama approve anything when his entire agenda is to try and dumb down the rest of the American citizens like his followers so he can be King over HIS domain..

Hint: dumb means you.
Well

Lexington, KY

#159838 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Most Repubs back then were still like they are today. Repub plan is If the elderly have enough money let them live if not die. Until America converts our healthcare system into a single payer from birth till grave it is going to continue to bankrupt the nation. Medicare is the most efficient at doing healthcare with an overhead better than any other insurer at 6%. The failure of Medicare mainly is the rise in care cost. Plus the FACT that the average American receives 14 times more for payment care than was ever paid in. The only bright spot to healthcare is that its rate of annual increase cost is slower under Obama than anytime over the past 50 years (something you won't hear Faux talking about).
SENATE
Democrats
Yea 57
Nay 7
NV 4
Republicans
Yea 13
Nay 17
NV 2
HOUSE
Democrats
Yea 237
Nay 48
NV 8
Republicans
Yea 70
Nay 68
NV 2
Would there be discussions of healthcare bankrupting the nation today if government played no role in the financing of healthcare?
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#159839 Apr 2, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
How funny, desperate libdirt O'dumbama reporting...7,100,000 sighed up for Obamacare. WOW ...how many actually paid, how many lost healthcare do to Obamacare, how many premium went up, how many sighed up under Medicaid/Medical ????? Desperate, stupid or both ?????
The figure wasn't 5.5 million or 6.7 million, it was the exact number they quoted months
ago which was their deadline and amt to insure. This was the last day of signing up. The dumb libs on here posting actually believe millions rushed to apply for higher premium/less coverage health insurance at the last moment when they could just pay a $100. penalty.

Yeah this about sums it up.

I just can not get over how dumb people are.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#159840 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What about medicare part D, dickwad? Bush and the republicans.
You mean that $1 Trillion program that Bush put on the nations credit card without a way to pay for it?
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#159841 Apr 2, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Would there be discussions of healthcare bankrupting the nation today if government played no role in the financing of healthcare?
You are absolutely correct. Nations like Haiti and other third world countries do not have the problem. They use the Repub way of life. You got the money live if not die.
Well

Lexington, KY

#159842 Apr 2, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. Nations like Haiti and other third world countries do not have the problem. They use the Repub way of life. You got the money live if not die.
How did Americans finance healthcare before government financed schemes? Did people not receive healthcare before government financed it? Have you ever wondered why higher education and healthcare have ever increasing price tags?
Mao-bama Zombies

Aurora, CO

#159843 Apr 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The figure wasn't 5.5 million or 6.7 million, it was the exact number they quoted months
ago which was their deadline and amt to insure. This was the last day of signing up. The dumb libs on here posting actually believe millions rushed to apply for higher premium/less coverage health insurance at the last moment when they could just pay a $100. penalty.
Yeah this about sums it up.
I just can not get over how dumb people are.
What ever Obama is selling, liberals are buying ... what can I tell you ... completely ignorant ...
Mao-bama Zombies

Aurora, CO

#159844 Apr 2, 2014
Another 'Fort Hood' shooting...4 dead, 14 injured.

Not much details ...

My heart goes to this soldiers and their families ...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#159845 Apr 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The heathen god allah.
all gods are heathen
check out the barbaric bastard from the OT

Since: Dec 11

#159846 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
More lies from Obama Administration...
Intel Chief Clapper: NSA Did Warrant-less Search of Americans' Emails, Calls
James Clapper, director of national intelligence, has confirmed that the NSA has been spying on Americans' email and phone records without a warrant.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/JamesClapper...
Even when this administration tried to spin the Snowden expose, we all knew it was TRUE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fer five minutes I such u drie Facebook Patrici... 7 min Patricia Butler 1
BHS Schoolboard member Hiding TRUTH 32 min The truth 1
i patricia butler shw u my pus on facebook 41 min Patricia Butler 1
Patricia Butler suckie on FACEBOOK 44 min Patricia Butler 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Athenesword 149,909
New Road Being Put in Behind Tremco? 1 hr Payer 8
Beer 1 hr Gary Williams 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages