'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159445 Mar 30, 2014
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159446 Mar 30, 2014
You have it comeing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey queer, what you better hope is nobody finds you! You are a close second to the stupidest SOB ever to post, except your mother pukeshitCON.
I'm Number Two!
I'm Number Two!
Brad

Bolton, CT

#159447 Mar 30, 2014
Uconn rules!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#159448 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>Afghanistan.

That's the country that protected OBL who just happened to fly 3 planes into US buildings. You do remember that? No?
Yeah right. OBL was sitting at home in Pakistan watching TV while the US was losing a Trillion dollars and 2500 troops looking for him.
After $2 trillion and 4000 dead, 33,000 wounded Obama sent in 26 to do the job in 45 min
Lol

Martin, KY

#159449 Mar 30, 2014
Go U of L

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159450 Mar 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. OBL was sitting at home in Pakistan watching TV while the US was losing a Trillion dollars and 2500 troops looking for him.
After $2 trillion and 4000 dead, 33,000 wounded Obama sent in 26 to do the job in 45 min
Uh sorry, you do remember criticizing Bush for not getting him in Tora Bora.

You do know where Tora Bora is, no?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#159451 Mar 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. OBL was sitting at home in Pakistan watching TV while the US was losing a Trillion dollars and 2500 troops looking for him.
After $2 trillion and 4000 dead, 33,000 wounded Obama sent in 26 to do the job in 45 min
BTW, more Americans died under Obama than Bush in Afghanistan

Thanks Obama

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159452 Mar 30, 2014
Lol wrote:
Go U of L
they did...home

Since: Oct 09

.

#159453 Mar 30, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ye of little brain
there comes a point between birthdays (April 17) when you go ahead and add the number...I'm sure you've heard of 'adding numbers' to make make something look bigger
I'm 14.95068....Better?
"as I've said many times", AKA Hot C was my dad's account he used to make fun of an asshole preacher from Leitchfield...he let me use it for a school thing...
that's my final answer...so don't let this one bounce under the couch and disappear...ok, Gayto?
did it really take you a year to figure out what the '11' meant?
you lose again
Post a permalink, to that discussion, show me "truth" as you know it.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#159454 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh sorry, you do remember criticizing Bush for not getting him in Tora Bora.

You do know where Tora Bora is, no?
That's my point. Bush never planned to get OBL. It would have ended the war before he went into Iraq to show his dad he was a bigger man than Jeb.
Like all wars since 1946. All for nothing.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159455 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a permalink, to that discussion, show me "truth" as you know it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...

you owe me a tree, a clean one, please

Since: Oct 09

.

#159456 Mar 30, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...
you owe me a tree, a clean one, please
Which one posted this:

"Dear God, the Cowboy is coming apart at the seams, losing all his "Christlikeness" and he's admonishing a young Mama for her motherly abhorance to his sexual attraction to the young hot Jesus...hey I would bonk him to, but I'm not a Cowboy, am I?...in Jesus' name we pray.....amen"

You or your "dad? Does your mom know one or both of you want to "bonk" Jesus?

Would you "Bonk" Barack the magic messiah also?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159458 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one posted this:
"Dear God, the Cowboy is coming apart at the seams, losing all his "Christlikeness" and he's admonishing a young Mama for her motherly abhorance to his sexual attraction to the young hot Jesus...hey I would bonk him to, but I'm not a Cowboy, am I?...in Jesus' name we pray.....amen"
You or your "dad? Does your mom know one or both of you want to "bonk" Jesus?
Would you "Bonk" Barack the magic messiah also?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...
that would be him...I don't know if Mom knows Dad wants to bonk Jesus...I would prefer Barrack; he's not as judgmental.(note the correct usage of a semicolon, which is one word, for the record)
any more questions?

are you touching yourself?...I am.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159459 Mar 30, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol wrote:
Go U of L
Good one Calvin. hahaha
GO UK
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WOW!!
UK in the Final Four...who'd a thunk it?
Lol

Martin, KY

#159460 Mar 30, 2014
What ever. Uk got lucky
Go Bush. Bush all the way

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159461 Mar 30, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one posted this:
"Dear God, the Cowboy is coming apart at the seams, losing all his "Christlikeness" and he's admonishing a young Mama for her motherly abhorance to his sexual attraction to the young hot Jesus...hey I would bonk him to, but I'm not a Cowboy, am I?...in Jesus' name we pray.....amen"
You or your "dad? Does your mom know one or both of you want to "bonk" Jesus?
Would you "Bonk" Barack the magic messiah also?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leitchfield-k...
lol, new transmission for his truck and an Elvis Costello CD.....funny shit
I'll tell Dad you're a fan of his work.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#159463 Mar 30, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's awesome. I am exhausted from too much fun this weekend. It was a weekend full of great games. Hope it is UK vs Florida final game. lol Payback time.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
a couple of hard fought nail biters...just makes it more fun

Gayto is stalking my Dad...I don't blame him...he's wicked handsome.
Tadpole

Quitman, AR

#159465 Mar 30, 2014
This is the politest I,ve heard republiCONS, I still say her being married to Al Sharpton makes her mean.

Since: Oct 09

.

#159467 Mar 30, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He stalks everyone especially you. Him and his socks were busy today hoping threads defending the booze hound LISA loon. I am too tired to mess with his perverted, stalking, bullshit and his loser lemming socks.
I think the TN troll losing his mind over us is that sissyboy jay. He is the only one who gets all whiny and then switches socks to get all filthy like that BIGFOOT serb has become. I think it is hilarious.
Those games were fun. UK game was fun and stressful. hahaha We had too much fun partying especially after beating the CARDS. haha At least we have few days to refuel for the next exciting weekend. Loving it.
Hope you had a great weekend. Keep the killer dogs out in case ariscocks comes to stalk and lurk outside your window. Perverted fraud. sock puppet that he is.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Looks like you know full well what kind of trash you chose as a friend...
or is it just a blood connection?
It doesn't matter either way, you try to project your own twisted ideas and nasty behavior on others.
It does not work, anyone just passing through these threads can see you for what you are.
Using your own words against you isn't stalking anymore that holding a mirror in front of your face is calling you fugly.

Tell me what kind of person a parent has to be to allow a teen to be part of these forums?
Oh wait...it's you and yours posting the nastiest $#IT!
Do you actually believe any sane person would believe anything you posted?
WHO CARES

Johnson City, TN

#159468 Mar 30, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's awesome. I am exhausted from too much fun this weekend. It was a weekend full of great games. Hope it is UK vs Florida final game. lol Payback time.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Another adventure at the farm huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,010
Don 1 hr What 2
Looking for work 1 hr worker 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,947
Has anyone seen randy hubbard? 2 hr uptown 3
Angie 2 hr uptown 4
Hey js 2 hr Long time friend 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr Betty Makelin 111
Bullock Busted Tue Reality 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages