'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239999 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#158330 Mar 23, 2014
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/resistan...
HISTORY LEARNING SITE
The resistance movement in Yugoslavia (during WWII)
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158331 Mar 23, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but your argument was no Serbs helped the Nazi's remember? You even posted where Serbs saved 500 Americans remember? Were you talking about these Serbs?
Operation Halyard has often been cited as “evidence” of the Chetniks’ continuing strong pro-Allied sympathies for rescuing as many as 500 downed Allied airmen. However, they did so because they were paid in gold for each rescue. Partisans and Ustashas also rescued Allied airmen, and they were also paid in gold. Having lost all Allied support to the Partisans (along with the recognition of the King Peter II), and with the Axis defeat in Europe a certainty, Serbian Nazi collaborator Draza Mihailovi&#263; went to great lengths to regain Allied support and to portray himself in a favourable light. However, the Allies were aware that Mihailovi&#263;’s troops were rescuing German and Ustaše aviators from the Partisans (as indicated in a Nedi&#263; government report of February 1944) and, on other occasions, even hunted down Allied aviators on behalf of the Axis occupation.
GET OF MY BACK ONCE AND FOR ALL, YOU CREEPY OLD MAN...IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YUGOSLAVIA OR SERBIA GO TO SCHOOL. I'M NOT YOUR FKING TEACHER. YOU'RE ONE VERY IGNORANT, PUSHY, NASTY, JERK. GET LOST...!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#158332 Mar 23, 2014
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#158333 Mar 23, 2014
http://slavicnet.com/sokolac/sokolac_history_...

JASENOVAC, CROATIA 1942

(Gruesome images)

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#158334 Mar 23, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
GET OF MY BACK ONCE AND FOR ALL, YOU CREEPY OLD MAN...IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YUGOSLAVIA OR SERBIA GO TO SCHOOL. I'M NOT YOUR FKING TEACHER. YOU'RE ONE VERY IGNORANT, PUSHY, NASTY, JERK. GET LOST...!!!!!!!
Sorry, but this is a public forum, you posted a question and I answered it. I cant help it that you didn't like the answer.
OZombies wrote:
Why is OK for Kosovo to be taken from Serbia and give to Muslim Albanians...but not Crimea to Russia ...????? Double standard ...for sure...???????
Putin wants to teach liberals here a lesson. Obama promised flexibility to Putin anyway ...what now???
Obama shows his ignorance when it comes to foreign policy. He is so clueless.
~~~~~~~
Kosovo was Serbian land for over 600 years. Kosovo was cradle of Serbian heritage, Serbian religion, Serbian kingdom...
When it comes to Kosovo, Russia and China has Veto power. Obama is really stock now ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Russia told US ...don't touch Kosovo or you're going to 'open big can of worms'...
~~~~~~~~~~
I'll say it again, it may have something to do with WWII.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#158335 Mar 23, 2014
Anyone that want to talk crap about Serbia, find Croatia forum topix...I'm sure you can agree with Croats...you are going to hear what you want or like. Have fun...

Anyone that creates crime against another human being, should be persecuted ...I don't care what side you're on, who ever you are...there is sick bunch in every country, in every nation.

This is [U.S. NEWS FORUM TOPIX]...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#158336 Mar 23, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but this is a public forum, you posted a question and I answered it. I cant help it that you didn't like the answer.
<quoted text> I'll say it again, it may have something to do with WWII.
I don't care about your answer, I was not asking you anything and I don't LIKE YOU...get it...?????

Flat Lick Ky.

#158337 Mar 24, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your answer, I was not asking you anything and I don't LIKE YOU...get it...?????
Now you're trying to monopolize a public forum.....
angel

Boise, ID

#158338 Mar 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be horribly confused, mistaken, brainwashed or all 3.
WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...
allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:
• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.
Collected taxes :$794 billion
The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!
The above data was provided by Turbo Tax.
LMAO!
Its so embarassing,these pathetic Teabagging attempts to identify with the wealthiest 1% with shrill screed defending them at every turn.
Especially when I can assure you they wouldnt p*ss down your throat if your lungs were on fire.
angel

Boise, ID

#158339 Mar 24, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama wouldn't cremate bin laden, it's against Muslim religion. One Muslim wouldn't go against another Muslim. Obama knows all the rules...
BTW we don't know where is bin laden right now ?
1. With 72 virgins ...or
2. One 72 year old...
Yeah or he had enough brains to not inflame half a globe of Muslim Fanatics by purposely disrespecting his carcass in the eyes of their faith.
You arent very bright are you Koch-Zombie?

Flat Lick Ky.

#158340 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Its so embarassing,these pathetic Teabagging attempts to identify with the wealthiest 1% with shrill screed defending them at every turn.
Especially when I can assure you they wouldnt p*ss down your throat if your lungs were on fire.
You said that right......

Flat Lick Ky.

#158341 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah or he had enough brains to not inflame half a globe of Muslim Fanatics by purposely disrespecting his carcass in the eyes of their faith.
You said that right too....
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158342 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say to disrespect ...anything, just give his body to his family in a white sheet like is done by Muslim custom. What's your problem Obama Zombie ...??
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#158343 Mar 24, 2014
You don't have to do anything to Muslim world not to like you...they hate you just because you're Westerner and non Muslim. Why do they killed 4 Americans in Benghazi or 3,000 on 9/11 and so many others. Muslim decapitated people 1,000 years ago and they still doing it today. They love fear and have no respect for infidels.
angel

Boise, ID

#158345 Mar 24, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say to disrespect ...anything, just give his body to his family in a white sheet like is done by Muslim custom. What's your problem Obama Zombie ...??
Just for the record In my happy little world Bin Ladin would have been taken to the top of the Empire State Building drenched in Aviation Fuel and informed he had exactly two minutes to make up his mind to jump or stand there and be set on fire with my Barbeque lighter.
His call.
THAT would have been Justice.
I doubt that would have pleased most of the Muslim world extant either.
So I probably shouldnt talk.
angel

Boise, ID

#158346 Mar 24, 2014
OZombies wrote:
You don't have to do anything to Muslim world not to like you...they hate you just because you're Westerner and non Muslim. Why do they killed 4 Americans in Benghazi or 3,000 on 9/11 and so many others. Muslim decapitated people 1,000 years ago and they still doing it today. They love fear and have no respect for infidels.
Well you wont get much argument from me on that front,I do discern between those that Practice Islam as their Faith and Fanatic Jihadists.
As the fanatics view it I feel it is an Evil and Flawed belief system that glorifies Death over Life.
I think another factor in disposing Bin Ladins body the way it was done was to prevent his carcass from having a Mosque/Shrine built over it and becoming a rallying point for wannabe Suicide Bombers to pilgrimage to and stand in front of while they shake their fists for the benefit of CNN cameras.

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

#158348 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
When you look at the totality of the moral support, Liberals just don't support America, our soldiers, or our Christian values.
Don't you think you could be more symapthetic towards America?
just for FU@#KS SAKE MAN!

Since: Oct 09

#158349 Mar 24, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say they pay no taxes, I said they weren't paying what they should be paying. You'll probably argue they find loophole, I guess you're right if you count offshore banking accounts as loopholes.
Let me explain this tax thing for you in terms you may understand better.
If you pick 1 bushel of beans and the government taxes you 25%.
you must pick a bushel and and a peck, just to keep a bushel of your own beans.
Then they institute a progressive tax rate...which means if you pick more than 1 bushel you will be taxed 50%. You must then pick 2 bushels just to keep 1 bushel of your own beans.
does that sound like an American idea?
Of course not it's a Communist idea, one to discourage Capitalism!

Democrats have used LSM to brainwash Americans into planks of the communist manifesto!
#2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Americans know this as misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936.; Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; and various State "income" taxes. We call it "paying your fair share".

The wealthy should pay more? You are out of your bean pickin mind! Everyone is EQUAL and EQUAL means they are treated the same!

http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifest...

#158350 Mar 24, 2014
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look at the totality of the moral support, Liberals just don't support America, our soldiers, or our Christian values.
Don't you think you could be more symapthetic towards America?
just for FU@#KS SAKE MAN!
Wash your keyboard out with soap!

Agree
Brillaint
Funny (as heck)!

#158351 Mar 24, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Well you wont get much argument from me on that front,I do discern between those that Practice Islam as their Faith and Fanatic Jihadists.
As the fanatics view it I feel it is an Evil and Flawed belief system that glorifies Death over Life.
I think another factor in disposing Bin Ladins body the way it was done was to prevent his carcass from having a Mosque/Shrine built over it and becoming a rallying point for wannabe Suicide Bombers to pilgrimage to and stand in front of while they shake their fists for the benefit of CNN cameras.
Then Chernobyl would have been a great place to bury him...ground zero!
after they all visit, they should glow sufficiently that we could use a 50 Cal and tracer ammo to connect the dots at night...anywhere!

Me 1st, and I'll bring my own ammo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min ChromiuMan 152,005
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 23 min TOASTup 14
Education 2 hr Curious 22
outlaws 2 hr eighty one 20
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 4 hr Barb 23
Annual east 80 sale in london ky 10 hr Concerned 1
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 10 hr well 41

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages