'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233238 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#158178 Mar 23, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>They want records without just cause! The sales in question are fully LEGAL! A lower receiver is NOT a gun! Furthermore there was a lawfully obtained injunction, when DOJ, ATF can change the rules to suit their desired goal we as citizens are FU@#ED!
They don't need just cause. The ATF can do an audit anytime they please if someone has a FFL. What is the shop trying to hide?
Well

Hyden, KY

#158179 Mar 23, 2014
Lets not leave out FDR with the NFA of 1934.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158180 Mar 23, 2014
http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/...
IN MEMORANDUM : A YEAR IN THE DEATH OF RICHARD HOLBROOKE
...back in [1995], however, the objective was not reconstruction, but rather arms smuggling - and in brazen violation of a UN arms embargo no less.
----------
With the "green light" of the Clinton administration, an estimated fourteen tons of Iranian weaponry were shipped via Croatia to the Bosnian Muslim government of president Alija Izetbegovic. The figure comes from Navy war college professor John R. Schindler's 2007 book UNHOLY TERROR : Bosnia, Al-Qa'ida and rise of GLOBAL JIHAD.
[See also: IRAN GAVE CROATIA MILLIONS FOR HELP TO BOSNIA AND "WHEN TEHRAN ESTABLISHED RELATONS WITH ZAGREB...IRAN ANNOUNCED CROATIA WAS THEIR ENTRY INTO CENTRAL EUROPE".]
(Zagreb is capital of Croatia)
Well

Hyden, KY

#158181 Mar 23, 2014
For the most part, the people who want to ban guns are the same ones who want a large degree of government control over our lives and the economy.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158182 Mar 23, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know what they mean when they say "Lean Forward"...with the Anti family/Abortion/Gay rights they just should just change their motto to BOHICA!
Bend
Over
Here
It
Comes
Again
Soooooo true ...!!
Well

Hyden, KY

#158183 Mar 23, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>More Repub bullshit talking points. Do some research on Federal gun ban Laws and you will find out almost every gun ban was signed by a Repub President. The LIbs against guns are for votes just like it is for money with the NRA.
Fear sells well to the weak minded.
I've got three democrat presidents who signed gun bans and two republicans banning guns. And I never bothered to do a search. Where does your count stand?
Jay

Springville, TN

#158184 Mar 23, 2014
Flip Flopper-in-Chief

5 Shocking Things Obama Said as a Senator
36 comments

If you’ve been carefully watching Obama’s presidency, it is undeniable that he’s been consolidating power in the executive branch.

Representative Trey Gowdy has recently taken to calling it an “imperial presidency.” And based on Obama’s recent actions, Gowdy’s description is not far off the mark.

But if you listen to what Senator Barack Obama said before he won the presidency, you’d think he was a completely different person. See for yourself…

QUOTE 1:“These last few years we’ve seen an unacceptable abuse of power, having a president whose priority is expanding his own power.”

QUOTE 2:“No law can give Congress a backbone if it refuses to stand up as a co-equal branch the Constitution made it.”

QUOTE 3:“What do we do with a president who can basically change what Congress passed by attaching a letter saying I don’t agree with this part or that part.”

QUOTE 4:“I taught the Constitution for 10 years. I believe in the Constitution.”

QUOTE 5:“One of the most important jobs of the Supreme Court is to guard against the encroachment of the executive branch on the power of the other branches. And I think the Chief Justice has been a little too willing and eager to give the president more power than the Constitution originally intended.”

Is this the same Barack Obama that’s currently the President of the United States? Apparently so.

Either Obama has a severe case of amnesia… or… he’s a brilliant pathological liar.

Here is the VIDEO of Trey Gowdy reading the quotes printed above

http://americanprosperity.com/you-wont-believ...
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158185 Mar 23, 2014
http://archive.redstate.com/blogs/demophilus/...

US and NATO forces are used to protect the Osama Bin Laden, Mosque in Kosovo while churches are being burned by Muslim terrorists

This is the war that Bill Clinton lied to get us into. Not only did he lie but he had our forces bomb the wrong side.

(Picture) of Richard Holbrooke, former U.N.Ambassador to the U.N. nations, on the left, joking around with weapon smuggler Florin Krasniqi and Wesley Clark at John Kerry fundraiser.

Serbian Christians being ethnically cleansed from their burning homes.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#158186 Mar 23, 2014
OZombies wrote:
http://archive.redstate.com/bl ogs/demophilus/2007/may/03/us_ and_nato_forces_are_used_to_pr otect_the_osama_bin_laden_mosq ue_in_kosovo
US and NATO forces are used to protect the Osama Bin Laden, Mosque in Kosovo while churches are being burned by Muslim terrorists
This is the war that Bill Clinton lied to get us into. Not only did he lie but he had our forces bomb the wrong side.
(Picture) of Richard Holbrooke, former U.N.Ambassador to the U.N. nations, on the left, joking around with weapon smuggler Florin Krasniqi and Wesley Clark at John Kerry fundraiser.
Serbian Christians being ethnically cleansed from their burning homes.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldhistory/geno...
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#158187 Mar 23, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I've got three democrat presidents who signed gun bans and two republicans banning guns. And I never bothered to do a search. Where does your count stand?
Correct. I didn't go back to 1936 like you did. Why did the. 2 modern day Presidents sign any gun ban laws? I thought only Libs banned guns.
Well

Hyden, KY

#158189 Mar 23, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I didn't go back to 1936 like you did. Why did the. 2 modern day Presidents sign any gun ban laws? I thought only Libs banned guns.
The machine gun "rider" was added into the bill that Reagan signed. It did, however, repeal a few provisions of the 68 Law but my guess is there was relatively little outcry. He may have thought as a whole it was better to repeal certain 68 provisions but I'm not sure. Personally, I believe that machine guns embody the types of firearms the Founders would have expected Americans to privately possess so the I viewed the ban as a disaster with respect to the 2nd Amendment. Bush 41 was not a conservative and reacted to pressure to do something and ended up banning the importation of certain overseas firearms.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#158192 Mar 23, 2014
200,000 Muslims killed by Serbian army in Bosnia and 500,000 in Kosovo...Clinton pull that number from his lying cheating a$$, or maybe Madeleine Albright's big fat a$$...!!!!!

I don't need any links, I was here when Clinton ...
"I DIDN'T HAVE SEXUAL RELETIONS WITH THAT WOMAN, MONICA LEWINSKY" lied to the American people to start the war against Christian Serbs and sent tons of arms through Croatia to Muslim terrorists. HOW MUCH MONEY DID CLINTON GOT FROM THE SAUDIS ... just asking...??

Why Clinton didn't get Osama Bin Laden knowing that he got Bosnian passport...?? Oh yeah..."bin laden is not dangerous, he is just a nuisance"... according to Clinton.

Liberals keep defending your 'LYIN' KING-(thanks Ari...)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#158193 Mar 23, 2014
http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php...

OSAMA Bin Laden the Balkan connection

"BOSNIAN MISLIM WEEKLY "DANI" REPORTED ON SEPTEMBER 24, 1999 , THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN THE MOST WANTED TERRORIST IN THE WORLD, WAS ISSUED A BOSNIA- HERCEGOVINA PASSPORT. BIN LADEN WAS ISSUED THE PASSPORT BY THE BOSNIAN EMBASSY IN VIENNA IN 1993.

Where was Lyin' King, Clinton ...'NOT' having sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky ...
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158194 Mar 23, 2014
Osama Bin Laden got Bosnian Passport in 1999, during Clinton's presidency ...
9/11 was 2 years later, but it's Bush's fault because Bush didn't keep Monica Lewinsky away from Clinton, the Lyin' cheating dog ...toooo many people died because Clinton was tooooo busy chasing blue dress.
Voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#158195 Mar 23, 2014
Does (lean forward) mean we are getting in the rear ?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#158196 Mar 23, 2014
OZombies wrote:
http://www.balkanpeace.org/ind ex.php?index=/content/analysis /a09.incl
OSAMA Bin Laden the Balkan connection
"BOSNIAN MISLIM WEEKLY "DANI" REPORTED ON SEPTEMBER 24, 1999 , THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN THE MOST WANTED TERRORIST IN THE WORLD, WAS ISSUED A BOSNIA- HERCEGOVINA PASSPORT. BIN LADEN WAS ISSUED THE PASSPORT BY THE BOSNIAN EMBASSY IN VIENNA IN 1993.
Where was Lyin' King, Clinton ...'NOT' having sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky ...
Bin Laden wasn't the most wanted terrorist in the world in 1993, he didn't make that list until after 9-11-2001. You're speaking from hindsight, we know things today that could not have been known in 1993. I can say now that Hitler caused WWII but I couldn't have known that in 1930 because it hadn't happened then. I'm not defending either, I'm trying to make a point.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158197 Mar 23, 2014
Bush couldn't find any WMD because Clinton unloaded all bombing Yugoslavia with DEPLETED URANIUM ...(which was illegal.) Clinton is war criminal. More people died while NATO bombing than those killed during so - called Muslim cleansing. NATO killed 6,000 innocent civilians.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#158198 Mar 23, 2014
How come we all saw images of dead Saddam Hussein, his both sons, Gadaffi, but not Osama Bin Laden...just asking...??
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#158199 Mar 23, 2014
Voter wrote:
Does (lean forward) mean we are getting in the rear ?
This POTUS is allegedly GAY...what do you think ??

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#158200 Mar 23, 2014
OZombies wrote:
Osama Bin Laden got Bosnian Passport in 1999, during Clinton's presidency ...
9/11 was 2 years later, but it's Bush's fault because Bush didn't keep Monica Lewinsky away from Clinton, the Lyin' cheating dog ...toooo many people died because Clinton was tooooo busy chasing blue dress.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/03/22/nancy-pelosi-t...
With power, the law can be ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min CriminalsForever 149,830
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 1 hr Gypsy 24
Let's ASK Bonita Williams to Resign !!!! 2 hr Julie m 8
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 3 hr PassingYoui 57
Please support our local police 3 hr PassingYoui 56
Page Two: Knox County Grand Jury Indictments: J... 5 hr KevinM 2
News Inmates escape - 7 hr Muntz 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages