'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189804 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#157359 Mar 19, 2014
...btw for those that are really uninformed ...

IT'S ILLEGAL TO MAKE C~O~P~Y OF YOUR CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE ...if someone ask you to show that you're American citizen, you have to show them O~R~I~G~I~N~A~L ...
or
COPY of your U.S. PASSPORT...which I also have !!

Also on the back of my CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE
is the date and my name I changed from my birth name to my new American name...you can do that when you become American Citizen ...!!!!!!!
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Bardstown, KY

#157360 Mar 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU do that CASPER. It will remind me of two wonderful men I was married to. One (Vietnam Vet) killed in an accident and the other one who gave me my wonderful son that show the utmost bravery before dying of Cancer. You do that if it makes you feel better you low life no like piece of shit stalker. Go obsess over someone else loser creep.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Dumbass - it's the quote of seeing someone from time to time when he is in town I was referring to.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#157361 Mar 19, 2014
Rosoce P Coaltrane wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing what a republican congress under Clinton accomplished.

Yeah, repukes use to know how to work for the PEOPLE until they were hijacked by the nutjob teabaggers. Sad for the country and sad you losers don't see it.

The Tea Party

Because having an 18 Century Government in a 21st Century world makes sense to us.
There is something drastically wrong in America when the same political party that tries to take away:

Voting rights
Civil Rights
Human Rights
Religious Rights
Social Rights
Constitutional Rights and encourage people to take up arms in fear that the "government" is taking away our rights

You should be so proud.

Conservative Capitalism
What's mine is mine and with hard work, perseverance and Righteous Christianity What's your's will also be mine.

"Capitalizm is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men for the nastiest of motives will somehow work for the benefit of all"
- John Maynard Keynes

bye, bye teabagger CONS. Watch for it......VOTERS won't forget and you will still be the minority at the polls.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#157362 Mar 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so anti-American. You sound more like the Taliban everyday. Wanting to have the US President killed.
I want to see him arrested and charged with malfeasance. God knows the reasons are many to justify such charges.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#157363 Mar 19, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Obama pounds shoe on desk. Putin laughs.
I am surprised he isn't pounding Putin's pork.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#157364 Mar 19, 2014
The Ghost of Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That last sentence was the best LOL...
CONS 3/19/14 - I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN.
I couldn't believe it... CONS must be veeeery special for someone to see her from time to time...
also
we don't attack children like liberals, Bill Maher and other Democrats did with Bush girls and Sarah Palin kids...that was disgusting ........!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#157365 Mar 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Never lied? You mean the Death Panels have started and gas prices are lower?
Really ...gas in CA is about $4.00/gl ...when Obama was elected, it was $1.58/gl....didn't you know that commietraitor ...?????
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Bardstown, KY

#157366 Mar 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, repukes use to know how to work for the PEOPLE until they were hijacked by the nutjob teabaggers. Sad for the country and sad you losers don't see it.
The Tea Party
Because having an 18 Century Government in a 21st Century world makes sense to us.
There is something drastically wrong in America when the same political party that tries to take away:
Voting rights
Civil Rights
Human Rights
Religious Rights
Social Rights
Constitutional Rights and encourage people to take up arms in fear that the "government" is taking away our rights
You should be so proud.
Conservative Capitalism
What's mine is mine and with hard work, perseverance and Righteous Christianity What's your's will also be mine.
"Capitalizm is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men for the nastiest of motives will somehow work for the benefit of all"
- John Maynard Keynes
bye, bye teabagger CONS. Watch for it......VOTERS won't forget and you will still be the minority at the polls.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Where did you cut and paste this from? Because I know it's not original.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#157367 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Dumbass - it's the quote of seeing someone from time to time when he is in town I was referring to.
LYING ass CASPER:

"That last sentence was the best LOL...

CONS 3/19/14 - I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN. "

Yeah, he is a DOD Contractor Representative who travels a lot with a house nearby, he suits me perfectly. I am set, I don't need or want a man to take care of me and I like my life as it is now. We may grow old together, but for now we like our relationship. I told him about this thread I post on when watching TV, checking email, fb, etc while waiting for his call and about you lowlife disgusting nolife's. I bet he could get his active "duty buddies to find out who you are just for giggles, but you and your buddies aren't worth it. Arisocks is the topix "hackerer", not me. You are just clueless trolls on the internet spreading hate, trying to bully people to make yourself feel better, conspiracies, rhetoric, fauxbox propaganda and gloom and doom. He just laughs and shakes his head. If I go out while he is gone it is with friends he knows and family. He likes that. You should be so lucky asswipe.

Now go obsess over someone else or start up a lovefest with the chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT serb until her booze hound LISA loon flies in. Got it, creep!

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#157368 Mar 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea Party
Voting rights
Civil Rights
Human Rights
Religious Rights
Social Rights
Got a link to prove you claims? Ot do you simply prefer libel?
Commietator

Providence, KY

#157369 Mar 19, 2014
Rosoce P Coaltrane wrote:
<quoted text>By the US Constitution Obama isn't the POTUS. Of course who in their right mind would obey the Law of the Land, that would turn this country upside down.
If we were to enforce the Constitution over half of the congress would be impeached and thrown in jail.
TEAHAD!!!
I see the Repubs have a new rider on their train. ALL ABOARD the Repub crazy Train.
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Bardstown, KY

#157370 Mar 19, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't believe it... CONS must be veeeery special for someone to see her from time to time...
also
we don't attack children like liberals, Bill Maher and other Democrats did with Bush girls and Sarah Palin kids...that was disgusting ........!!
Yes, CONS loves to support those union thugs - no matter how low they go. Then she tries to defend her union - then I have to call her out with just a small sample of charges they have been found guilty of. But she still defends them. In her eyes, they can do whatever and they still have a friend in her.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#157371 Mar 19, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ...gas in CA is about $4.00/gl ...when Obama was elected, it was $1.58/gl....didn't you know that commietraitor ...?????
Palin promised if America would just Drill-Baby-Drill gas prices would go down. What happened? The US is at almost historic levels of production and almost historic levels of less imports.
I'll give you the answer. American oil companies like Exxon are also setting records. The most profit of any company in world history for the past 3 years.
Drill-Baby-Drill. hahahha ---- you Repubs are such suckers.
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Bardstown, KY

#157372 Mar 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING ass CASPER:
CONS 3/19/14 - I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN. "
Yeah, he is a DOD Contractor Representative who travels a lot with a house nearby, he suits me perfectly. I am set, I don't need or want a man to take care of me and I like my life as it is now. We may grow old together, but for now we like our relationship. I told him about this thread I post on when watching TV, checking email, fb, etc while waiting for his call and about you lowlife disgusting nolife's. I bet he could get his active "duty buddies to find out who you are just for giggles, but you and your buddies aren't worth it. Arisocks is the topix "hackerer", not me. You are just clueless trolls on the internet spreading hate, trying to bully people to make yourself feel better, conspiracies, rhetoric, fauxbox propaganda and gloom and doom. He just laughs and shakes his head. If I go out while he is gone it is with friends he knows and family. He likes that. You should be so lucky asswipe.
Now go obsess over someone else or start up a lovefest with the chemtrail zombie BIGFOOT serb until her booze hound LISA loon flies in. Got it, creep!
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
How much does he charge?

Grow old together????. Hasn't that ship already sailed?

Get his buddies to look for me?? Ooooooooooooooooo I'm scared!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#157373 Mar 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING ass CASPER:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You mean like YOU obsessed with AL, Ari, Jay, me and other PATRIOTS here and special names you have for all of us...????? Tell us something we don't know, since you lost your imaginary friend clown tabby...who also use to see you...'FROM TIME TO TIME'...haha...you looney ...!!!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#157374 Mar 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Palin promised if America would just Drill-Baby-Drill gas prices would go down. What happened? The US is at almost historic levels of production and almost historic levels of less imports.
I'll give you the answer. American oil companies like Exxon are also setting records. The most profit of any company in world history for the past 3 years.
What would the price be if the US weren't producing record levels?

What would the price be if Federal lands were also producing record level?

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#157375 Mar 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Palin promised if America would just Drill-Baby-Drill gas prices would go down. What happened? The US is at almost historic levels of production and almost historic levels of less imports.
Yes commie sucker...like Obama couldn't make pressure on OPAC like he did with IRS to go after conservatives.....or, higher gas prices, more $$$ taxes...for Democrats ...
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#157376 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Where did you cut and paste this from? Because I know it's not original.
No CASPER that was on a poster on one of the liberal site I seen on fb, probably "LIVING BLUE IN A RED STATE", "KENTUCKANS AGAINST TEABAGGERS", "KENTUCKIANS AGAINST RAND RANDPAUL" etc....go find it. While you are there pay attention to the lack of racism, bigotry, hate and gloom and doom. Most are just funny, but all true. Your sites are disgusting and UnAmerican. I have learned a lot about some of my republiCON friends by their posts, especially the hardcore church goers. I just hit the "hide" button and forgive them. I only talk politics here. I don't do politics with friends and family.

Now run along, the BIG BERTHA serb is waiting for that love fest. Probably got excited and had to change her depends just reading my suggestion to her. Go obsess over her. Loser

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#157377 Mar 19, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link to prove you claims? Ot do you simply prefer libel?
Go toss your socks from Jul/ Aug and try again sockboy. We played this game already. You bore me. You are nothing but A dam FRAUD. Loser lemming freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#157378 Mar 19, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes commie sucker...like Obama couldn't make pressure on OPAC like he did with IRS to go after conservatives.....or, higher gas prices, more $$$ taxes...for Democrats ...
OPEC...correction)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Yes and Amen 142,316
megan rogers 59 min ash 3
City school buying Lynn camp schools 1 hr parent 6
chocolate lovers.. 1 hr Dwayne 51
Randy smith and Shelia 2 hr haha 8
Stephen Trace Signs 2 hr Sick 18
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr want to know 818
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages