'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259038 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157882 Mar 21, 2014
Robert Reich on Obamacare: It’s Working Despite Misinformation
It’s Working Despite Misinformation

Robert Reich, the secretary of labor in the Clinton administration, is Chancellor's professor of public policy at the University of California, Berkeley and the co-creator of the film "Inequality for All."

Early indications are the Affordable Care Act is working. With less than two weeks remaining before the March 31 deadline for coverage this year, five million people have already signed up. After decades of rising percentages of Americans lacking health insurance, the uninsured rate has dropped to its lowest levels since 2008...health care costs have slowed dramatically. The new law may well be contributing to this slowdown by reducing Medicare overpayments to medical providers and private insurers, and creating incentives for hospitals and doctors to improve quality of care.

But a lot about the Affordable Care Act needs fixing – especially the widespread confusion and misinformation that continues to surround it. For example, a majority of business owners with fewer than 50 workers still think they’re required to offer insurance or pay a penalty.(In fact, the law applies only to businesses with 50 or more employees who work more than 30 hours a week). And many companies with fewer than 25 workers still don’t realize that if they offer plans they can qualify for subsidies in the form of tax credits.

Many individuals remain confused and frightened. Forty-one percent of Americans who are still uninsured say they plan to remain that way. They believe it will be cheaper to pay a penalty than buy insurance. Many of these people are unaware of the subsidies available to them. Signups have been particularly disappointing among Hispanics.

<...>

But even here, remedies could evolve. States might use their state-run exchanges to funnel so many applicants to a single, low-cost insurer that the insurer becomes, in effect, a single payer. Vermont is already moving in this direction, and California may be next. In this way, the Affordable Care Act could become a back door to a single-payer system – every conservative’s worst nightmare.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/03/...

Yep, better and better every day and by November and 2016 Americans will see through the lies and love it just in time for HILLARY to tweak it to perfection. Voters won't forget. Watch for it.....

bye, bye teabagger CONS

They are hanging themselves while they feed on their own. I love the teabagger chewing on turtleman while Alison sharpens her claws saving money. hahaha

PRICELESS

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 09

#157883 Mar 21, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder how the people doing the spraying protect their families and friends from the poisonous spray.
Who says they even know it's hazardous?
Ever hear of agent orange? You think they had big Hazmat stickers on that $#it?
Material Safety Data Sheets? Most of the people handling that stuff are on a "need to know" basis, depending on your rank and MOS!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#157884 Mar 21, 2014
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr...

WEATHER MODIFICATION BILL

H.R. 2995 (109TH): WEATHER MODIFICATION RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
AUTHORIZATION ACT OF 2005
109TH CONGRESS , 2005 -2006 , text as of. June 20, 2005 (introduced)
109TH CONGRESS
1ST SESSION
H.R.2995 IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES JUNE 20, 2005
MR. UDALL OF COLORADO introduced the following bill; which which was referred to
The Committee on Science
A BILL
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for Other Purposes.
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157885 Mar 21, 2014
Here you go UNION HATER tn troll.

Richard Trumka Explains How Unions Close The Wage Gap For Women

From this Tuesday's The Economy Summit hosted by The Atlantic, AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka explains to Margaret Carlson how just belonging to a union closes the wage gap for women.

From The Atlantic's The Economy Summit 2014 which aired this Tuesday, the AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka was asked by Bloomberg's Margaret Carlson what labor unions were doing to "get parity for women and minorities on wages."

As Trumka explained, just belonging to a union takes care of that wage gap, because it doesn't exist, and women are paid the same as their male counterparts if they're working the same job. He also read off a list of statistics on the wage gaps for unionized and non-unionized workers which you can read more about here and here.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/richard-tru...

ANYONE who has a job unionized or not has the UNIONS to thank for fighting their battles for fair wages, safe working environment, safety gear, 40 hour week, overtime, etc. etc. etc.

Your welcome dumbass.

Send that VW plant to the union friend state of KENTUCKY. Sucker

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#157886 Mar 21, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9PEiO3L3IFYXX
You never heard of the Tuskegee experiment?
http://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm
Heard of it?? I've read the documentation of the experiments that were done. Oak Ridge did experiments also. The thing about both is that they are disclosed and documented. So these test subjects are the same as the conspiracy of mass killing Americans that no one can prove for the past 30 years?
As the man said to Dan Rather before his attack- What's the frequency !!!!!
But you too are welcome aboard the GOP Crazy Train.
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157887 Mar 21, 2014
Hey loser lemmings, looks like your heroes are tanking. Maybe they can get caribou Barbie palin to get them a show.

Happy, Happy, Happy! Duck Dynasty Ratings Fall To SIXTEEN-MONTH Low!

It’s the beginning of the end for Phil Robertson’s Bible-banging pretend Christian flock of fauxbilly! Ratings for the show have been falling steadily since Phil Robertson was fired and rehired following remarks that black people were happier under Jim Crow, and a number of incredibly homophobic remarks.

During Robertson’s time away, which amounted to a holiday vacation, some digging caused a few more skeletons to fall from Duck Dad’s closet. Footage surfaced of Robertson uttering anti-LGBT vitriol at a Pennsylvania church. Shortly after, a video was discovered, in which Robertson suggested that men go out and grab themselves a wife when she is 15 or 16 years old–before she is an old maid at 20. Attempting to be all-inclusive, Robertson also very openly hates the Chinese and Muslims.

Regardless, the stupid part of America heard the word “Jesus” and thought of nothing else, as real Christians looked on in wonder at the hypocrisy and hatred displayed by those who elect to constantly embarrass them. In fact, apparently unbothered by their modern day Jesus’ hatred of the Chinese, the ‘Real ‘Murikans’ dumped boatloads of money into China just to show their support for their ‘God-fearing’‘Christian’ role model who is totally not racist or homophobic at all

As AATTP reported heavily on the disaster that was A&E’s handling of the Robertson situation, we received quite a bit of hilarious backlash. One ‘white trash’ online rag mag defended Phil Robertson’s remarks regarding the proper marryin’ age men should consider when choosing a mate, claiming “He is simply stating that when couples marry younger, they have a better chance of staying together.”

A reader informed us just today that we have been directly connected to the Illuminati by some of the Alex Jones crowd, as well. One AATTP writer even received an incredibly stupid death threat from a guy who says Phil Robertson is “just like [him].”

Despite the enthusiastic support from fans because apparently the word “Jesus” makes you wonderful no matter what you do, Duck Dynasty is facing hard times.

For the first time in over a year, the show has dipped below 5 million viewers. Wednesday’s show averaged 4.7 million, a 16 month low for the show. While some may note that this is still a lot of viewers, for comparison’s sake–last summer, the show broke ratings records with 11.7 million viewers.

All-in-all it seems that public opinion is catching up with Duck Dad and crew.

http://aattp.org/happy-happy-happy-duck-dynas...

I'm sure you suckers will still run out for their products and stock up on those dvd's. Guess he is a liability for ratings now and like chicken man should of watched where they displayed their racism and bigotry.

hahaha..another one....PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Brad

Bolton, CT

#157888 Mar 21, 2014
republiCON wrote:
Here you go UNION HATER tn troll.
Richard Trumka Explains How Unions Close The Wage Gap For Women
From this Tuesday's The Economy Summit hosted by The Atlantic, AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka explains to Margaret Carlson how just belonging to a union closes the wage gap for women.
From The Atlantic's The Economy Summit 2014 which aired this Tuesday, the AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka was asked by Bloomberg's Margaret Carlson what labor unions were doing to "get parity for women and minorities on wages."
As Trumka explained, just belonging to a union takes care of that wage gap, because it doesn't exist, and women are paid the same as their male counterparts if they're working the same job. He also read off a list of statistics on the wage gaps for unionized and non-unionized workers which you can read more about here and here.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/richard-tru...
ANYONE who has a job unionized or not has the UNIONS to thank for fighting their battles for fair wages, safe working environment, safety gear, 40 hour week, overtime, etc. etc. etc.
Your welcome dumbass.
Send that VW plant to the union friend state of KENTUCKY. Sucker
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah,we can thank the unions for breeding mediocrity.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#157889 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Who says they even know it's hazardous?
Ever hear of agent orange? You think they had big Hazmat stickers on that $#it?
Material Safety Data Sheets? Most of the people handling that stuff are on a "need to know" basis, depending on your rank and MOS!
You may be right, I cant say but still it is a mystery. I know this if I were spraying chemicals all over the country I would have some serious questions.
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157890 Mar 21, 2014
One more before I go....hahaha

Wake Up America: How The GOP Became the White Supremacy Party!

Paul Ryan is still working on defending his racial comments with more failed attempts. At a town hall meeting in Wisconsin yesterday, Ryan stuttered his way through his comebacks as members of this so-called “inner city” laid into him. His statement today wasn’t much better:
“After reading the transcript of yesterday morning’s interview, it is clear that I was inarticulate about the point I was trying to make. I was not implicating the culture of one community—but of society as a whole.”

So for Ryan, the “culture problem” doesn’t only exist in Wisconsin’s “inner cities” but rather black communities that make up society as a whole. If this is to be taken as an apology, it lacks luster. The Republican Party upholds its standards based on the foundation of white supremacy. How could racism not be embedded in his statement on “inner cities”?

Republicans are using degrading phrases such as “inner cities” and “the real culture problem” to lead voters away from everything the Democratic Party stands for and supports (equal rights), and create hostility from the white voters toward the African American race.

Colorblind racist, a more modernized term for Paul Ryan than simply ‘racist,’ is a way for white people to deny that racism is still a social issue in our country, rather blaming their limited opportunities on “culture” or “laziness” Ryan would say they genetically inherited.
Ryan is playing the victim here. He used racist terms, but since he never actually said,“bad black culture” or “black people are lazy,” he is actually getting people to believe that he is at no fault. This cannot be perceived as truth: white supremacy was built on privilege of white males over black males by using force, violence, and power. Sixty-one year-old, Alfonso Gardner was right when he told Ryan at the meeting,“You meant what you said.”

http://aattp.org/wake-up-america-how-the-gop-...

Educating Republicans: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

GOP = racism

bye, bye teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Out of here, stomp away and spin those proxies. Have a nice love fest loser lemming tools. Change those icons for the booze hound so she don't whine like sissyboy. lol

GO UK!!

#157891 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Heard of it?? I've read the documentation of the experiments that were done. Oak Ridge did experiments also. The thing about both is that they are disclosed and documented. So these test subjects are the same as the conspiracy of mass killing Americans that no one can prove for the past 30 years?
As the man said to Dan Rather before his attack- What's the frequency !!!!!
But you too are welcome aboard the GOP Crazy Train.
Thing is, they WERE NOT DISCLOSED THEN!

That's the dumbest point you ever tried to make!

Was NSA spying disclosed BEFORE Edward Snowden?

To stick your head in the sand only leaves you behind exposed...watch out for Calvin_Faggish! and the rest of that "lean forward" crowd!
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#157892 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>
OZ, have you ever posted the Bill Gates link to Chem Trails before today?
I saw that, jeez are linked to Monsanto?
I know some of the stuff they dabble in is beyond scary, a friend of mine worked there for more than 20 years (he carries a Bio Hazard suit and a fully automatic M16A2, he also has Potassium Iodide in his trunk!) He has a Kevlar vest with pockets for 4/ 50 round mags or 5.56 mm. He told how to find tracer ammo for my 30.06 Springfield.
http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/pages/food-...
Ari, I posted something similar but AL posted one on Bill Gates today. I saw on the net NBC news : Weather Modification, report done few years ago.
Then I found out about WEATHER MODIFICATION BILL H.R. 2995 introduced June 20, 2005 (109th Congress)
Bill Gates invested 650 million in Global Warming Research, and he believes in chemtrails.

How people can't understand, that this people are fanatics thinking they're doing something good to help humanity and save us from the Global Warming Disaster.

BTW, research shows that, there are alot more barium and aluminum in California water.

Also people are sick with respiratory problems and in so many cases antibiotics don't help...

Thanks for the link Ari...

“Soviet States of Trumpistan”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#157893 Mar 21, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Greed gets a lot of wonderful things accomplished. When I wanted to build a home I counted on the greed of the builder who sought a profit to build my home as I had planned. If I had waited on the generosity of the builder to get my home, I would have had a long wait. The builder's desire to do something good for me was motivated by his own selfish interests. Most of the goods and services we receive are the product of greed - which is simply a high degree of self interest. I am not talking about the greed that leads to theft. That is mostly what the government does - that is, taking the rightful property of one person and giving it to another person to whom it doesn't belong. Leftists love government greed because it allows them to do that which if done privately would lead to arrest and a prison sentence. So you see, greed exercised in the context of respecting the property rights of each of us is moral and beneficial. The greed you should be worried about is government greed which leads to the theft of one person's property for the purpose of giving to someone else. Sadly, this is just the kind of greed you leftists defend.
There is a difference between the fair exchange of goods and labor, and the greed that exists
in the world today.
Was it the government that took the land or Mr. Gotrocks using the government. Jerry
rigging districts to put in his past and future employees
The government gains nothing its a tool.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#157894 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Who loads the planes? IN this day and time of no one can even get a blow job without the world knowing it just looks like someone would have ratted in the past 70 years of doing it. So all Presidents have known about it but none ever used it as a talking point against the other guy ?
There are 3 main theories among Chemtrail people. Which one do you subscribe to?
1. Chemtrails are used to make weather changes.(How's that working for you in drought stricken CA?)
2. Chemtrails are used to control population.(I doubt it because everyone knows it is the vaccines that the government pushes that does this)
3. Chentrails are psychological manipulation.( I doubt this one because everyone knows the government does not use chemicals to alter thinking, they use the radio waves.)
But you need to tell everyone you meet about these chemtrails. Spread the word and then tell them to vote Repub. hahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
ALL ABOARD !
See H.R. 2995 bill on weather modification ...

Did you check how illegal aliens can work in U.S. without SS card. What happened, avoiding to answer? You said no one can work in U.S. without SS card, absolutely NOT...but can ask to be paid same as every other American? How is that possible?
Jay

Springville, TN

#157895 Mar 21, 2014
Former Obama Supporter Repents, Burns Obama Shirt on Video

When Carey Wedler was younger, she was a big Obama fan. The promise of change appealed to her. So she promoted Obama and voted for him.

But now that Carey is a little older and wiser, she doesn’t feel the same. In fact, she’s steaming mad that Obama has basically done the exact opposite of everything he promised.

So Carey recently made a video to address Obama directly. After running through some of the bad things Obama has done during his presidency, Carey says,“Mr. Obama, you are the biggest fraud to ever be perpetrated on the American people.”

Then she burns her old Obama t-shirt with Grieg’s “Hall of the Mountain King” playing in the background. Check out this epic video…

She lost her hero. She showed 'em. lol.

Wake up dummies, you're losing the women.

"Why I'm burning my last bridge with Obama"

http://americanprosperity.com/
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#157896 Mar 21, 2014
http://wariscrime.com/new/the-13-most-evil-us...

THE 13 MOST EVIL U.S. GOVERNMENT HUMAN EXPERIMENTS
by Robert Wabash
Aug. 8, 2012

#157897 Mar 21, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari, I posted something similar but AL posted one on Bill Gates today. I saw on the net NBC news : Weather Modification, report done few years ago.
Then I found out about WEATHER MODIFICATION BILL H.R. 2995 introduced June 20, 2005 (109th Congress)
Bill Gates invested 650 million in Global Warming Research, and he believes in chemtrails.
How people can't understand, that this people are fanatics thinking they're doing something good to help humanity and save us from the Global Warming Disaster.
BTW, research shows that, there are alot more barium and aluminum in California water.
Also people are sick with respiratory problems and in so many cases antibiotics don't help...
Thanks for the link Ari...
I know he isn't your favorite POTUS but...this video might make your Fav List!
http://www.laughright.com/3210/bill-clinton-p...

Save it and use it when reptilla posts that no one died BS, LOL!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#157898 Mar 21, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
See H.R. 2995 bill on weather modification ...
Did you check how illegal aliens can work in U.S. without SS card. What happened, avoiding to answer? You said no one can work in U.S. without SS card, absolutely NOT...but can ask to be paid same as every other American? How is that possible?
H.R. 2995 was introduced by Rep. Mark Udall June 20th 2005. The Bill died in Congress and was referred to committee but never enacted.
Losing Again

Campbellsville, KY

#157899 Mar 21, 2014
Looks like Russia is pouring military aid in Iraq and afganistan and we are still there. Some of aid in military equipment is going north. Russia is starting to rebuild some of the factories they had left years ago. What a waste of our military lives and money. I would say they will not change the money in the county to rubles, because we still have truckloads of dollars over there somewhere. Lets get the hell home.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#157901 Mar 21, 2014
Losing Again wrote:
Looks like Russia is pouring military aid in Iraq and afganistan and we are still there. Some of aid in military equipment is going north. Russia is starting to rebuild some of the factories they had left years ago. What a waste of our military lives and money. I would say they will not change the money in the county to rubles, because we still have truckloads of dollars over there somewhere. Lets get the hell home.
maybe after 60 years of the bullshit about protecting our freedom the warmongers will learn.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#157902 Mar 21, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>H.R. 2995 was introduced by Rep. Mark Udall June 20th 2005. The Bill died in Congress and was referred to committee but never enacted.
That bill did exist ...the point is government does know that something is going on.

The Global Warming groups are pushing something to be done...spraying in CA is going every day. Those groups believe that there is threat from global warming, like Al Gore, Bill Gates and so many others. People in CA don't have enough vitamin D because sun rays are blocked with chemical spraying.

There is investigation done by NBC news and chemtrails do exist and people in CA are sick with respiratory illness and so much aluminum and barium in water.

Believe it or not, but people in CA are sick.

There is also in KY, people posted pictures of chemtrails taken with cell phone cameras.

People in CA know difference between jets and this planes. We are not idiots. This is serious.

We know when we see one thin single line in the sky in so many direction. More than one plane is doing it. Believe what you want. Conspiracy is not what's in front of your eyes.

Government does experiment on their own people and wouldn't be the first or the last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Simpson brothers from K Jay (Dec '08) 10 min Not the one 20
jr. miller (Dec '08) 16 min Not the one 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 159,581
Boob jobs & Lapband 1 hr Jealous much 4
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 2 hr Not the one 2
rebecca a. brock of flat lick (Sep '10) 2 hr Not the one 7
AnYoNe KnOw BoNiTtA bRoCk? (Jan '09) 3 hr Not the one 12

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages