'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289229 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#157764 Mar 21, 2014
OZombies wrote:
http://americandefenseleague.w ordpress.com/2011/10/27/the-de vils-alliance-clintons-terrori st-allies-in-his-war-on-the-ch ristian-serbs/
THE DEVIL'S ALLIANCE : CLINTON'S TERRORIST ALLIES IN HIS WAR ON THE CHRISTIAN SERBS---Osama Bin Laden role in Bosnia
...Senior Al Quaida leader Sheikh Mohhamed was granted Bosnian citizenship in November 1995
Most in the US don't give a rats ass about any Serb. Who cares what happened to them then or now? Time for the US to stop being the worlds 911 call center for all these third world countries.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#157765 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Most in the US don't give a rats ass about any Serb. Who cares what happened to them then or now? Time for the US to stop being the worlds 911 call center for all these third world countries.
I fully agree.
Goodbyesenate

Nashville, TN

#157766 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Most in the US don't give a rats ass about any Serb. Who cares what happened to them then or now? Time for the US to stop being the worlds 911 call center for all these third world countries.
Most in the U.S. don't care that we have a empty suit in the whitehouse that runs around with rappers thinking he is cool. Obama is going to haunt you liberals for decades to come. When 2016 rolls around the voters are going to be ready for real change..........like not another democrat.
O boy

Hyden, KY

#157767 Mar 21, 2014
Goodbyesenate wrote:
<quoted text> Most in the U.S. don't care that we have a empty suit in the whitehouse that runs around with rappers thinking he is cool. Obama is going to haunt you liberals for decades to come. When 2016 rolls around the voters are going to be ready for real change..........like not another democrat.
it making it into Tenn. now ,what kind are you smoking?
The Resident

Bardstown, KY

#157772 Mar 21, 2014
republiCON wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a thug. The mishandling or tax dollars aiding victims of Sandy is going to bite him worse than the Bridgegate and whatever his staff sings to the feds.. He is a loss cause for the repukes.
I am out to dreamland. You have fun with them, they should be slithering back in around midnight. haha
Have a good night.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Be sure to get up early enough to send flowers to your FELLOW DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps. As a union person supporting threats to children, I suppose you will want to do that.

CONS 3/19/14 - " ...AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN."
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#157774 Mar 21, 2014
Goodbyesenate wrote:
<quoted text> Most in the U.S. don't care that we have a empty suit in the whitehouse that runs around with rappers thinking he is cool. Obama is going to haunt you liberals for decades to come. When 2016 rolls around the voters are going to be ready for real change..........like not another democrat.
Don't think so. Just look at all the frightwing, hatewing, conspiracywing post and tell us how you plan to get the average American on board the GOP Crazy Train.
Only time a Repub will see the inside of the White House again is with a group tour.
freelance

Lexington, KY

#157775 Mar 21, 2014
Goodbyesenate wrote:
if people don't care they should. the more territory that falls under the control of others the more resources they have to use against us.
and mr o'bama who is have irish fills his suit rather well.
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157776 Mar 21, 2014
The Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to get up early enough to send flowers to your FELLOW DEMOCRAT Fred Phelps. As a union person supporting threats to children, I suppose you will want to do that.
CONS 3/19/14 - " ...AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN."
Look who is still obsessing over me? hahaha Did you dream about me too Casper? I thank you for reminding me first thing this morning how lucky I am. You jealous little boy?

The Ghost of Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me I didn't just read that...LMAO
That may be the best sentence I have ever read on here!
I now have a new way to end every one of my posts now:
CONS 3/19/14 - I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE AND STILL HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL I SEE FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN HE IS IN TOWN.

YOU do that CASPER. It will remind me of two wonderful men I was married to. One (Vietnam Vet) killed in an accident and the other one who gave me my wonderful son that show the utmost bravery before dying of Cancer. You do that if it makes you feel better you low life no like piece of shit stalker. Go obsess over someone else loser creep.

Yeah, he is a DOD Contractor Representative who travels a lot with a house nearby, he suits me perfectly.

I would think you would make travel plans to his funeral since he did the bidding of you repukes. Maybe you can join the booze hound Lisa on the thread dedicated to him and pay your respects. I seen them at a military funeral and loved the BIKERS Patriot Guard run them off.

I see you are still jealous of my federal UNION retirement plan, must suck to mop floors for minimum wage. Poor thing. Suck it up sicko.

Now fo loser troll.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157777 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so. Just look at all the frightwing, hatewing, conspiracywing post and tell us how you plan to get the average American on board the GOP Crazy Train.
Only time a Repub will see the inside of the White House again is with a group tour.
They know that. That is why they are so desperate. Try as they might, they, they can't buy an election. haha That is why they bring up bullshit from the past. They can't say anything about their clown candidates. But I can. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157778 Mar 21, 2014
Paul Ryan’s White Hood

That notorious racist said the following?“Fewer young black and Latino men participate in the labor force compared to young white men. And all of this translates into higher unemployment rates and poverty rates as adults.”

“In troubled neighborhoods all across this country—many of them heavily African American—too few of our citizens have role models to guide them.”

“We know that more than half of all black children live in single-parent households…. We know the statistics—that children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of school and twenty times more likely to end up in prison.”

“We know young black men are twice as likely as young white men to be ‘disconnected’—not in school, not working.”

As you might guess, Paul Ryan said none of these things. Barack Obama did—in heartfelt speeches at a Chicago church in 2008, at Morehouse College in 2013 and at the White House a few weeks ago.
In his instantly notorious interview with radio talk show host Bill Bennett, Ryan discussed fatherlessness and the importance of role models to passing along an example of hard work.“We have got this tailspin of culture in our inner cities, in particular,” he said,“of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work.”

For this offense, Ryan was awarded an honorary white hood by the liberal commentariat. But the broad sentiments are indistinguishable from those of Obama in the statements quoted above—all emphasizing a breakdown of work and the consequences of fatherlessness and social isolation—except Obama’s comments were more explicitly racial.
When Barack Obama says such things, which are undeniably correct, he is a brave truth-teller; when Paul Ryan says them, he is making an odious play for racist votes.

Many of the denunciations of Ryan have simply reflected the left’s well-developed reflex for wanton accusations of racism. But Ryan is so obviously not a bigot that liberal pundits have had to deploy a slightly different argument—that the structural racism of the Republican Party is so deep and pervasive that even a possibly well-meaning politician like Ryan can’t escape its gravitational pull.

Brian Beutler of Salon thinks if Ryan’s comment was intended innocently it is even more damning because “it suggests he, and most likely many other conservatives, has fully internalized a framing of social politics that was deliberately crafted to appeal to white racists.”
Writing in Politico Magazine, Ian Haney Lopez of U.C. Berkeley says,“Suppose we stipulate that Ryan is no bigot. So what? The question is not one of animus on Ryan’s part, but of whether—as a tactical matter—he sought to garner support by indirectly stimulating racial passions.”

Paul Krugman is also in the lack-of-bigotry-is-no-defense camp:“Just to be clear, there’s no evidence that Mr. Ryan is personally a racist, and his dog-whistle may not even have been deliberate. But it doesn’t matter. He said what he said because that’s the kind of thing conservatives say to each other all the time.”

This is all so extravagantly overwrought and strained that it’s hard to know where to begin.

If Ryan was secretly appealing to the subtle racism of Bill Bennett’s radio audience, he stepped on his message immediately. In the next sentence, he said that reversing this social breakdown in our cities is the responsibility of all of us.

“Everybody’s got to get involved,” Ryan said.“You need to get involved yourself – whether through a good mentor program or some religious charity, whatever it is, to make a difference, and that’s how we help resuscitate our culture.”(Note the possessive pronoun: our culture.)

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...

Reaching out to minorities? ha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157779 Mar 21, 2014
Watch Paul Ryan Get Smacked Down By One of His Own ‘Inner City’ Constituents (Video)

Racist Republican Paul Ryan gets an earful from the constituents from his own district on his discriminating comments. He seems to be backpedaling on his previous remarks on how inner city people are the real culture problem:

“It had nothing to do with race, that’s number one, so I think when people throw these charges around, it should be based on something. Number two, I have been making this point for a long time, all year long, and the point I was trying to make isn’t the point that was made. And so, what I said is what I’m not going to say. What I meant to say is what I’m trying to say.”

Ryan’s tongue twists as the public waits for him to spit out what he was really trying to say.

“The point I’m trying to make is when we take a look at what is happening in our poor communities, it’s not just material deprivation, people need specific help, people need transformation. And my argument is we have been isolating the poor in our communities.”
Ryan’s response seems to lack any sincerity, considering his first statement contained quotes by Charles Murray, who believes white people are genetically more intelligent and hard working than African Americans. This is just another failed attempt for Ryan to cover up his racism. He is right on one thing: people need transformation, not another GOP’er spewing lies.

Watch Ryan’s inability to defend himself in front of his own district here:

http://aattp.org/watch-one-of-paul-ryan-get-s...

"It had nothing to do with race"....it's all about race with the teabagger CONS. Voters won't forget....watch for it.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

slither on in goatshit for brains...spin those proxies and stomp away loser lemming trolls,
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157780 Mar 21, 2014
Wisconsin Republican Legislator Tears Into His Own Party For Voter Suppression

As his own party pushed through the Wisconsin Senate the latest in a series of measures to make it harder to vote in the state, Sen. Dale Schultz (R) blasted the efforts as “trying to suppress the vote” last week.

Schultz, who is not seeking re-election and was the lone Republican to oppose a bill last week to limit the hours of early voting in every jurisdiction in the state, was a guest on The Devil’s Advocates radio program on Madison’s 92.1 FM last Wednesday. Asked why his party pushed the bill, Schultz responded,“I am not willing to defend them anymore. I’m just not and I’m embarrassed by this.”

Schultz argued that this and dozens of similar bills before the Senate this were based on “mythology” that voter fraud is a serious concern:“I began this session thinking that there was some lack of faith in our voting process and we maybe needed to address it. But I have come to the conclusion that this is far less noble.”

Noting that Republican President Dwight Eisenhower championed the 1957 civil rights law, Schultz said that he could not “find any real reason” for his party’s effort to make it harder to vote:

SCHULTZ: It’s just, I think, sad when a political party — my political party — has so lost faith in its ideas that it’s pouring all of its energy into election mechanics. And again, I’m a guy who understands and appreciates what we should be doing in order to make sure every vote counts, every vote is legitimate. But that fact is, it ought to be abundantly clear to everybody in this state that there is no massive voter fraud. The only thing that we do have in this state is we have long lines of people who want to vote. And it seems to me that we should be doing everything we can to make it easier, to help these people get their votes counted. And that we should be pitching as political parties our ideas for improving things in the future, rather than mucking around in the mechanics and making it more confrontational at the voting sites and trying to suppress the vote.

Schultz added that the suppression was “just plain wrong,” adding,“It is all predicated on some belief there is a massive fraud or irregularities, something my colleagues have been hot on the trail for three years and have failed miserably at demonstrating.” The GOP-controlled Assembly has already passed a similar bill.

A 2011 study by the non-partisan Brennan Center found just seven cases of voter fraud in Wisconsin’s 2004 election, out of three million votes cast — a fraud rate of just 0.0002

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/03/19/3...

Voter suppression and redistricting is all they have now. Can't buy an election. Voters won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCON

Vine Grove, KY

#157783 Mar 21, 2014
Scott Brown Woos GOP Rep Who Calls Obamacare 'A Lifesaver'

The older I get, the more strongly I believe that conservatism is not a coherent ideology, but an actual mental illness. How else do you explain a Republican representative who is truly grateful to have benefited from Obamacare -- but will probably still end up supporting Scott Brown, who just told him how awful it is?:

WASHINGTON -- As former Sen. Scott Brown barnstorms through New Hampshire in a likely prelude to another Senate run, he has dusted off a familiar playbook. Condemnation of Obamacare has been front and center of his pitch, much like it was in 2010 when he unexpectedly won a race to take over the late Ted Kennedy's Senate seat.

But times are different now. The law is no longer some theoretical set of reforms, but is being implemented with varying degrees of success and failure. And while it remains largely unpopular (virtually every Republican is making the same attacks as Brown), there are those who have already benefited, some of them Republicans.

Brown found that out on Saturday, when he stopped by the home of Herb Richardson, a Republican state representative. Sitting in Richardson's home, Brown called Obamacare a "monstrosity" that members of Congress didn't even bother to read before they passed. At that point, according to the Coos County Democrat, Richardson chimed in to explain that the law had been a "financial lifesaver" for him and his wife.

From the the piece (page 14):

Richardson was injured on the job and was forced to live on his workers' comp payments for an extended period of time, which ultimately cost the couple their house on Williams Street. The couple had to pay $1,100 a month if they wanted to maintain their health insurance coverage under the federal COBRA law.

Richardson said he only received some $2,000 a month in workers' comp. payments, however, leaving little for them to live on."Thank God for Obamacare!" his wife exclaimed.

Now, thanks to the subsidy for which they qualify, the Richardsons only pay $136 a month for health insurance that covers them both.
The Huffington Post called and emailed Richardson to get more details on his medical and financial situation, and how and why he has benefited from Obamacare. Those requests for comment were not immediately returned. The reporter who covered the event did, however, share some details in a phone conversation Wednesday night.

"We were in [Richardson's] trailer, his wife was there, a former state rep was there, as well," said Edith Tucker. "So there were only six of us. There wasn't any interrupting. It was a general conversation. And when Scott Brown started to talk about Obamacare, it was then that Rep. Richardson explained what a boon it had been.

"Richardson, Tucker noted, had gotten hurt on the job and the large costs of his health insurance premium had put him into financial disarray. "He used to live in a 12-room house in Lancaster, but he could not maintain mortgage payments during his bankruptcy proceedings," she explained, "and so he moved to a trailer home, which was where we were."

When Richardson explained how helpful Obamacare had been for him, Brown didn't interrupt, Tucker said. The conversation moved on from there to other, somewhat related topics."[Brown] did not [respond]," said Tucker. "You could be sure, if he had, I would have written about it."

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/scott-brown...

LMAO at the lying losers being exposed everyday.

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

Suck it up....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#157784 Mar 21, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not for people like YOU...just for uninformed liberals ...
Like ME? What the hell is wrong with ME?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#157785 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time the US does like most of the world and keep it's nose out of other nations business. Isn't losing every war and nearly 75000 troops for nothing since WWII enough for all you warmongers?
Could you tell us who started all those wars?

Since: Oct 09

#157786 Mar 21, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>That Clinton is a ladies man all right... Hillary said its hard to keep a big dog on the porch....
What the hell?
She can't keep her dog on a leash and she wants to be POTUS?

Putin eat her lunch and pimp her out, not that she would be a money maker.

Bill's a little past any stud fee, and Chelsea ?( 2/27/1980). Perhaps the only innocent in that family...if she took the right classes and had the right grades, might have a shot.

Article 2 of the Constitution of the United States of America outlines the qualifications for becoming president. To even qualify to run for office, a candidate must be 35 years or older. The candidate must also be a natural born United States citizen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#157787 Mar 21, 2014
So funny and queer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever notice, no one but your little group of idiot's find your "one line" responses funny? No one really cares, you stupid POS! You think you are a king, when you don't meet pawn status! You make 'most' sick you homobastard! Just saying.
ok, I'll put your comment over here, in the pile named "Envious"
and make an appointment for 'Pawn Status Class'
...Thanks and come back!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#157788 Mar 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It is our business, dufus! It's the people's house, not his. He was in that Oval Office to represent the people of the United States: a leader! It wasn't done in some shabby motel room. And Monica was not the first woman to testify against him and spill the beans for the world and it's leader's to read about and laugh at what an ass the people voted in office. You can turn a blind eye all you want and deny all you want. It was a gross misrepresentation of his office and a sham on the rest of the country.
I just wish I could post those exact words in the testimony, but they won't let that kind of language on this board. You are so ill informed it's pathetic!
Forget it! And keep looking at the world through your rose colored glasses.
...and you keep looking at the world through Clinton's pee hole

did you catch your man with another man?

Since: Oct 09

#157789 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so. Just look at all the frightwing, hatewing, conspiracywing post and tell us how you plan to get the average American on board the GOP Crazy Train.
Hello Judge,(I'm not guessing). I don't understand why you would bail on your registered account.

Did someone make a false report?
Did you get a fair warning (from Topix).?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#157791 Mar 21, 2014
Commietator wrote:
Show Benghazi, IRS, NSA and saying if you like you plan and doctor, you can keep them..........period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Justified Justice 167,917
Sherman lawson should be charged !!! 42 min dirty sheriff dept 3
Knox County Jailer?? 59 min Basketball man 37
Is Gov. Bevin coming to Paynes Creek ? 1 hr funny one 14
Big Day on Sept. 30th. 1 hr Ghost 14
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 2 hr Aware 26
People with fingers over license plate (Feb '15) 4 hr The Specialist 19

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages