'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287908 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Stow, OH

#156858 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was responding to BIGFOOT serb and your comment back was the indication. It's so like you. Probably do goats, sheep, cows, and all the goatshits family barnyard animals.
I don't live in Elizabethtown and she don't live in Brandenburg so google all you want obsessed pervert stalker. Our cell towers might though.
I'd be proud to have ILIH as a sister and in Christ eyes she is. You obsess over her too much too. Still messaging her and trying to send her flowers?
Stick your apples whatever lame comment is about and I never click on your virus porn ridden sites we heard about here, nor will I repost them in my comments you sicko.
fo sockboy
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You better watch saying the word "Christ" since you are an admirer of Bill Maher. He will send his brigade to strip you of your gold membership to his fan club. Btw, here are a couple of quotes from Friday about God from the man you admire:(enjoy)

(about the movie "Noah")ďItís about a psychotic mass murderer who gets away with it, and his name is God,Ē said Maher.

"Hey God, you know youíre kind of a d*ck when youíre in a movie with Russell Crowe, and youíre the one with anger issues," said Maher.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#156859 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was responding to BIGFOOT serb and your comment back was the indication. It's so like you. Probably do goats, sheep, cows, and all the goatshits family barnyard animals.
I don't live in Elizabethtown and she don't live in Brandenburg so google all you want obsessed pervert stalker. Our cell towers might though.
I'd be proud to have ILIH as a sister and in Christ eyes she is. You obsess over her too much too. Still messaging her and trying to send her flowers?
Stick your apples whatever lame comment is about and I never click on your virus porn ridden sites we heard about here, nor will I repost them in my comments you sicko.
fo sockboy
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
AMOEBA, do you know who invented wireless technology, lap top or whichever devise you're using, light bulbs you're using today, AC electricity,
motor, radio, microwave, robotics, remote control and so much more...man, who was one of the most celebrated personalities in the American press...this man is among the 100 most famous people of the last 1,000 years.

(1856-1943)...Nikola TESLA - also [SERB]...who was also very proud American.

'Read something', or 'read a book' as Tabby would say...
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#156860 Mar 17, 2014
Senator Dumbass

John Cornyn (R-TX) tweets out Happy Saint Patrick's Day greetings with an English beer sporting the Union Jack.

Picture and tweet is hilarious. Dumbass is right. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 09

.

#156861 Mar 17, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Break time again ...
Toodles ...
;~)
TTYL.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#156862 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets better and better every day. Teabagging CONS are trying their best to sabotage it the best they can and by November and especially 2016 w hen Hillary will perfect it. Voters won't
forget how they protected their big donors/BIG CORPS/PHARMA.
Obamacare Enrollment Reaches 5 Million
More than 5 million people have signed up for health care plans under the newly created Obamacare insurance exchanges, according to a Monday press release from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
According to the release, "the last several days have been the busiest since December, with the Call Center taking more than 198,000 calls on Thursday alone -- the busiest day since December 23 -- and more than 130,000 calls over the weekend."
The 5 million figure comes on March 17, meaning that there have been roughly 800,000 enrollments in the last 17 days. That's a pace of 50,000 or so enrollments a day, which would put the administration on pace to hit 5.7 million by the end of the month.
However, it is expected that the pace of sign ups will increase even more the closer the final enrollment date of March 31 approaches.
Below, more from the AP:
The Obama administration says more than 5 million people have signed up for private health insurance under the new health care law.
That still leaves about 1 million to go over the next two weeks for the White House to meet its latest goal of 6 million enrolled by March 31.
That would work out to more than 70,000 people a day. And some independent analysts say that's a stretch.
Medicare administrator Marilyn Tavenner announced the 5-million milestone in a blog post Monday.
March 31 is the last day to enroll for a taxpayer-subsidized health plan through the new online markets, or exchanges.
It's still unclear whether the White House will grant an additional grace period for people who've started ó but not finished ó their applications by that date.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/17/obam...
bye, bye teabagger CONS
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
I agree, the more people enrolls in ACA the more the truth comes out. People will be mad as hell at the GOP for all the misinformation and lies.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#156863 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, there is no romneycare, you're ignorant.
You might be a RepubliCON:

If you think that Obamacare is Nazi Socialism, but thought Mitt Romney, the guy who invented it, should've been President.

Hypocrites

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Stow, OH

#156864 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Senator Dumbass
John Cornyn (R-TX) tweets out Happy Saint Patrick's Day greetings with an English beer sporting the Union Jack.
Picture and tweet is hilarious. Dumbass is right. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
"Picture and tweet is hilarious"

You must be typing on that different computer again.
Aaa

United States

#156865 Mar 17, 2014
Ditch Mitch 2020
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#156866 Mar 17, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
When they lick their D!@#!


Being a porn watcher that probably does interest you and keeps you busy when you aren't trolling topix stalking people playing your little sock puppet game. Pervert

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
The Ghost of Uncle Tab

Stow, OH

#156867 Mar 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, the more people enrolls in ACA the more the truth comes out. People will be mad as hell at the GOP for all the misinformation and lies.
It's funny how the White House has the enrollment numbers of people who signed up to beat the March deadline - but yet they will not release how many of them actually have paid the premiums.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#156868 Mar 17, 2014
GOP Lawmaker: KKK-owned Businesses Deserve Right To Ban Blacks And Gays

South Dakota state Sen. Phil Jensen (R) believes that a recently-killed bill that would have let companies discriminate against LGBT people should have also let businesses owners in the Ku Klux Klan refuse service to African-Americans.


.

South Dakota state Sen. Phil Jensen (R) believes that a recently-killed bill that would have let companies discriminate against LGBT people should have also let businesses owners in the Ku Klux Klan refuse service to African-Americans.

Last week, the State Senate Judiciary voted, five to two, to kill Jensen's SB 128, which went even beyond Arizona's failed discrimination bill by explicitly saying that businesses could discriminate based on "sexual orientation."

ďAs a follower of Jesus Christ, Iím commanded to love, to love everyone. That doesnít mean I must condone the lifestyle choices that someone chooses," Jensen explained to South Dakota Public Radio. "The GLBT movement doesnít just want societies approval. They want their lifestyle choices applauded; they want standing ovations."

And in an interview with Rapid City Journal that was published over the weekend, the Republican lawmaker took his support for discrimination to the extreme.

"If someone was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, and they were running a little bakery for instance, the majority of us would find it detestable that they refuse to serve blacks, and guess what? In a matter of weeks or so that business would shut down because no one is going to patronize them," he said.

Jensen's free market ideal would have directly contradicted the public accommodations section of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which said that businesses had to serve everyone equally.

Black Hills Center for Equality President David Patton pointed out to the Rapid City Journal that time had proven that solutions like Jensen was suggesting did not work for ensuring equal rights.

"The free market didn't do away with slavery," Patton observed

(h/t: Talking Points Memo)

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/gop-lawmake...

Yep, the teabagger CONS own racism. Prove it more everyday.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#156869 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal law says you CAN opt out of Obamacare and CAN NOT be ...
www.dcclothesline.com/.../federal-law-says-ca... ;
Jan 9, 2014 - Federal law says you CAN opt out of Obamacare and CAN NOT be .... a penalty can be issued under the taxation clause of the Constitution,...
Ever heard of a federal law 42 USC ß 18115: Freedom Not to Participate in Federal Health Insurance Programs?
I havenít either.
But thanks to FOTM reader Joseph, now we all do!
This is how Cornell University Law Schoolís website describes 42 USC ß 18115:
No individual, company, business, nonprofit entity, or health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage shall be required to participate in any Federal health insurance program created under this Act(or any amendments made by this Act), or in any Federal health insurance program expanded by this Act (or any such amendments), and there shall be no penalty or fine imposed upon any such issuer for choosing not to participate in such programs.
That's good info, but why are you telling me? If I were you I'd wait till its argued in court.
obamadontcare

Nashville, TN

#156870 Mar 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, the more people enrolls in ACA the more the truth comes out. People will be mad as hell at the GOP for all the misinformation and lies.
We will just blame it on Bush!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156871 Mar 17, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I believe people should have the choice to decide all sorts of matters themselves such as whether to purchase healthcare insurance or not purchase healthcare insurance, whether to participate in socialistic security or not participate in socialistic security, whether to wear a seatbelt or not to wear a seatbelt. How about a woman's choice not to purchase healthcare, participate in socialistic security, and were a seatbelt. If you believe in a woman's choice, surely you believe she should have the right to make choices for herselves in these matters as well.
It is all about cost to others. Tax payers have to pay for the person without insurance that didn't wear a seat-belt during the wreck, that became paralyzed for life unable to work, that killed the unborn child, that had to be aborted. Oh, imagine that. Not all abortions are about unwanted pregnancy.

Since: Nov 12

Versailles, IN

#156872 Mar 17, 2014
You people are so misled... the DummycRats and the RepubliCONS are the problem with thing today! It's time to end both parties and eliminate the ruling class. letís go back to how we were founded and make public service a sacrifice again instead of electing people to lord over us!

I weep for our country
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156873 Mar 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, the more people enrolls in ACA the more the truth comes out. People will be mad as hell at the GOP for all the misinformation and lies.
Almost every Repub there was tried to stop Medicare from ever becoming Law. Just try and take it away from a Repub now. They are all hypocrites.
ROTFLOL

East Lansing, MI

#156874 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
GOP Lawmaker: KKK-owned Businesses Deserve Right To Ban Blacks And Gays
South Dakota state Sen. Phil Jensen (R) believes that a recently-killed bill that would have let companies discriminate against LGBT people should have also let businesses owners in the Ku Klux Klan refuse service to African-Americans.
.
South Dakota state Sen. Phil Jensen (R) believes that a recently-killed bill that would have let companies discriminate against LGBT people should have also let businesses owners in the Ku Klux Klan refuse service to African-Americans.
Last week, the State Senate Judiciary voted, five to two, to kill Jensen's SB 128, which went even beyond Arizona's failed discrimination bill by explicitly saying that businesses could discriminate based on "sexual orientation."
ďAs a follower of Jesus Christ, Iím commanded to love, to love everyone. That doesnít mean I must condone the lifestyle choices that someone chooses," Jensen explained to South Dakota Public Radio. "The GLBT movement doesnít just want societies approval. They want their lifestyle choices applauded; they want standing ovations."
And in an interview with Rapid City Journal that was published over the weekend, the Republican lawmaker took his support for discrimination to the extreme.
"If someone was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, and they were running a little bakery for instance, the majority of us would find it detestable that they refuse to serve blacks, and guess what? In a matter of weeks or so that business would shut down because no one is going to patronize them," he said.
Jensen's free market ideal would have directly contradicted the public accommodations section of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which said that businesses had to serve everyone equally.
Black Hills Center for Equality President David Patton pointed out to the Rapid City Journal that time had proven that solutions like Jensen was suggesting did not work for ensuring equal rights.
"The free market didn't do away with slavery," Patton observed
(h/t: Talking Points Memo)
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/03/gop-lawmake...
Yep, the teabagger CONS own racism. Prove it more everyday.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
not only are you a very angry and explosive lesbian, but an entrenched one as well, you really are resodoCONS,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156875 Mar 17, 2014
obamadontcare wrote:
<quoted text> We will just blame it on Bush!
Bush had nothing to do with the ACA. Bush is the one that started the UNFUNDED affordable drug program for Medicare that cost $1.4 Trillion over 10 years. How many of you hypocrite Repubs signed up for that one?
Repubs hate Socialism until there is something in it for them.
ROTFLOL

East Lansing, MI

#156876 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, I am funny and that was a good comeback CASPER. At least I don't call you filthy names like the teabagging CONS on this thread.
btw I don't need your sympathy, no one has died that I know of. Give it to your repukes. They are going to need it.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Iíve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#156877 Mar 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a RepubliCON:
If you think that Obamacare is Nazi Socialism, but thought Mitt Romney, the guy who invented it, should've been President.
Hypocrites
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Dolt, let me know when O'Disasterkare remotely approaches this:

3 - The overall costs of the program to the state have not exceeded expectations. At the time of passage, Romney predicted that the new law would add just 1 to 1.5% to the state budget. Last year the additional cost to the state was only 1.2%Ė precisely where Romney predicted it would be even though the costs to the state would be much lower if the Massachusetts legislature and Governor Patrick (Romneyís successor) hadnít added significant costs to the healthcare law

If you're so thrilled with "Romneycare" why didn't you vote for him?

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason gray 4 min litter bird 7
Unfaithful 23 min Chris_Jarvis 14
Why do low class/ skanky people love tatoos so ... (Feb '16) 41 min Disgusting 144
Jobeth hobeth 2 hr big dog 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 166,449
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 5 hr curious 22
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 7 hr thank jm 82

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages