'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280395 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#156601 Mar 16, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you left? So you could live off SS and Medicare like you now do.
You're absolutely right ...no judgement ...
I came very young to U.S. worked all my life, still do so one day I can enjoy SS, Medicare which I paid for and my PENSION ... you have problem with it...?????
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#156602 Mar 16, 2014
ROTFLOL wrote:
We sure are lucky that hussein oblamer had a 1 trillion $ stimulus, otherwise this would have happened,
WHEW! We were lucky obamer is at the helm!
Nine Retailers Closing the Most Stores
By Douglas A. McIntyre and Alexander E.M. HessMarch 12, 2014 12:12
Read more: Nine Retailers Closing the Most Stores - Abercrombie & Fitch Co.(NYSE:ANF)- 24/7 Wall St.
http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/03/1...
-Abercrombie & Fitch first announced its plans to close 180 stores
-Barnes & Noble Early last year, Barnes & Noble announced plans to shut a third of its stores
- Aeropostale is the in the midst of closing 40 to 50 stores in 2014, and plans to shutter some 175 stores in total over
the next few years
-J.C. Penney At the start of 2014, J.C. Penney announced 33 store closings, to be completed by May, leading to the loss of
about 2,000 jobs
-Office Depot, the company has closed 15 of its Office Depot stores and seven OfficeMax locations.
-Radio Shack The retailer recently announced it would close 1,100 out of its more-than 5,000 stores.
-Sears Holdings Sears has been heading downhill since 2005, when Wall Street billionaire Edward Lampert merged Sears
Roebuck & Co. with Kmart in a deal worth $11 billion. Since 2010, the company has closed roughly 300 stores.
-Staples recently announced plans to close 225 stores, or roughly 12% of its total count, by the end of 2015
-Toys “R” Us the company would soon close some 100 stores
WHUT? How could this be? I thought we were still celebrating Obama's Summer of Recovery party that saved the USA from ruin. lmao
obamadontcare

Nashville, TN

#156603 Mar 16, 2014
Its going to get worse before it gets better.................Don't worry you might starve to death but you will qualify for obamacare
OZombies

United States

#156605 Mar 16, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO! Good one, OZombie!
:-)!!!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156606 Mar 16, 2014
ROTFLOL wrote:
<quoted text>those evil people who work hard, go to non-liberal colleges, and take risks with their own money, who do they think they are not giving all of it to lazy low intellect welfare demotards,
just who do they think they are thinking they can spend their own money without govt. help,

the nerve of those evil rich people,

oh, and by the way, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Look at the Forbe Richest 400 list moron. More than half are billionaires risking the working class 401Ks. Look at Gates. Richest man in the world by hiring slave girls to produce his product.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#156611 Mar 16, 2014
ROTFLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
ol resodoCONS is not posting her nervous breakdown rants on here tonight in view of all of these posts about demotards getting unseated, thus, I suspect she/he/it is probably staring at the screen screaming not knowing what to do, unable to type, wondering if oblamercare is going to cover the increase in meds needed to deal with this,
Maybe she is looking to buy more 'speed' from her biker friends ...!!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#156613 Mar 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's off 'boo hooing' somewhere
CUZ
UK got beat by Florida ...
;~)
Not even tabby can help her now ...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#156617 Mar 16, 2014
ROTFLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
those evil people who work hard, go to non-liberal colleges, and take risks with their own money, who do they think they are not giving all of it to lazy low intellect welfare demotards,
just who do they think they are thinking they can spend their own money without govt. help,
the nerve of those evil rich people,
oh, and by the way, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I agree. Who the heck do they think they are being rich? The nerve of them. How dare their wise investments and risk taking give them a fun and luxurious lifestyle. Yes, they need to do like the rest of us and pay for Michael AKA Michelle's specially designed clothes. After all, doesn't every woman need a $7000 jacket?

*snark*
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#156618 Mar 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Right :)
Unless he 'comforts' her ...
in her BIG fluffy bed ...
;~)
...no wonder they're not here tonight ...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#156619 Mar 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
Another GREAT day of getting the word out :)..

See ya, AL. Thanks for the good reads!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#156620 Mar 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
Another GREAT day of getting the word out :)..
Good Night AL...!!
Pleasant dreams...!!
:-)!!!
JustSayin

Madisonville, KY

#156622 Mar 16, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Who the heck do they think they are being rich? The nerve of them. How dare their wise investments and risk taking give them a fun and luxurious lifestyle. Yes, they need to do like the rest of us and pay for Michael AKA Michelle's specially designed clothes. After all, doesn't every woman need a $7000 jacket?
*snark*
I don't know....might ask Sarah about that one.

Since: Oct 09

#156623 Mar 17, 2014
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know....might ask Sarah about that one.
Some major differences there:
#1. M. Obama is spending "tax payer" dollars.
#.2. Sarah Palin was "gifted" by the GOP campaign fund (from voluntary contributions).
...and then
#3. MSNBC never told you that.

Since: Oct 09

#156624 Mar 17, 2014
"In a year of intense public interest over the National Security Agency's surveillance programs, the government cited national security to withhold information a record 8,496 times — a 57 percent increase over a year earlier and more than double Obama's first year, when it cited that reason 3,658 times. The Defense Department, including the NSA, and the CIA accounted for nearly all those. The Agriculture Department's Farm Service Agency cited national security six times, the Environmental Protection Agency did twice and the National Park Service once."

But they ain't hiddin nuttin...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-c...

It's like watching a modern day version of the Three Stooges!

Obama Holder Reid, and then Pelosi plays Shemp!
ROTFLOL

East Lansing, MI

#156625 Mar 17, 2014
News Flash:

Hussein Oblamer tells Putin that he will not recognize the Crimea vote of 96.8% for joining Russia, claims it is not as high as his 137% in Pennsylvania and Florida!
Restart America 2014

Johnson City, TN

#156626 Mar 17, 2014
My Grandmother was a hardcore Republican till the day she died, but she's been a democrat voter ever sense.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#156627 Mar 17, 2014
Hey RA, I love your, post about Granny, it made me laugh! Too bad, it's so dead on.

Since: Jun 10

London, KY

#156628 Mar 17, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That fits these idiots perfectly!
Great post! Hit the nail on the head with this one.
Thanks.It is a very sarcastic look at the serious problem of the chronically brain dead Teanderthals that have escaped from the nut house.In short,your average Republican/Teanderthal/Conserv aturd.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156629 Mar 17, 2014
ROTFLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
we should tax them at 90% so they will learn their lesson, take that money and pay for mooseshells trips to marthas vineyard, hussein oblamers golf trips, and a face lift for nutsei poolsei, oh, never mind, we already pay for that stuff, we should just fundamentally transform America by spreading the wealth around to those who are too lazy to work, but only for those in 42 of the 57 states, the other states can keep their healthcare if they like it,
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bush lowered their taxes to the lowest in US history. How'd that work out for America.
Trickle Down never happened. The Top kept it all.
An OECD study in 2013 found that the U.S. had the highest income inequality in the developed world. Out of all nations, only Chile, Mexico and Turkey had higher levels of income inequality, according to the study.
More than half of U.S. wage earners made less than $30,000 in 2012. Meanwhile, the top 10 percent of earners took more than half of the country's total income in 2012. The Top 1% took in 19% of all income in the US.
The Top 400 Richest in America have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans combined.
The only way to turn America around from its path is to strengthen the middle class. All the attitude of the Repubs is to weaken it. Look at the Repub cheers over VW workers when the vote was to keep making $14.50/hr to build a car. That at one time was a middle class job. The race to the bottom of pay will not build a middle class. It will just continue to make the gap wider.
Michele Bachmann said,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”

Repubs won't be happy until companies can pay American workers $1.00/hr.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#156631 Mar 17, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some major differences there:
#1. M. Obama is spending "tax payer" dollars.
#.2. Sarah Palin was "gifted" by the GOP campaign fund (from voluntary contributions).
...and then
#3. MSNBC never told you that.
So US tax dollars pay for the Obama's clothing? What page is that expenditure on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxes up 6 min Knox-Aware 3
stinking creek 17 min Holla 5
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 20 min Gulf Side 22
Gays and trans sinners 36 min bible 27
Trans Gender's in the Military? 46 min TOASTup 2
News Kentucky man hospitalized after officer-involve... 1 hr Lisa Gambrel 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump To Resign 818

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages