'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182840 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#156012 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, NOT RICO either dumbass, but maybe I can go fetch him on your president bashing site and have him join us like I did Rose when you accused me of being her. hahaha
How about it Lisa? You could get your pissedon troll to come back here and support you. lol
You losers are hilarious.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Actually I saw him on your president azz kissing site doing what he does best.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#156013 Mar 13, 2014
Have fun loser lemming trolls. I am out of here for now. Company stopping by to watch Captain Phillips, Gravity, or both. Maybe I will stop in later before I climb into that BIG COMFY BED sissy jboy and the BIGFOOT serb hag are obsessed over. Sickos.

Leave me some good laughs. I see some ghostbusting coming soon. haha If you get bored you can go to the pissedon troll's president bashing site and see some proxie using filth like it did me from all the foreign countries and CALI doing it to the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon. I don't do filth, just fu, gfy, and fo....not lady like but more from my biker days. YOU perverts spew it as you wallow in. Most of us know that. So spin those proxies and devices and stomp away circus socks and loser lemming clowns.

Interesting site...CALI has a BIGFOOT serb, Michigan has goatshit, and TN has trash. haha

Here's The Weirdest Thing You Didn't Know About Your Home State
Kentucky

There are more barrels of bourbon here than there are people.

According to the Kentucky Distillers' Association, there are 4.7 million barrels of bourbon aging within the state, compared to 4.3 million people aging within the state. Kentucky also maintains is also the world's leading producer of bourbon, producing 95 percent of its supply.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/weir...

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

stomp, stomp, stomp....hahaha Too funny.
OZombie

United States

#156014 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Have fun loser lemming trolls. I am out of here for now. Company stopping by to watch Captain Phillips, Gravity, or both. Maybe I will stop in later before I climb into that BIG COMFY BED sissy jboy and the BIGFOOT serb hag are obsessed over. Sickos.
Leave me some good laughs. I see some ghostbusting coming soon. haha If you get bored you can go to the pissedon troll's president bashing site and see some proxie using filth like it did me from all the foreign countries and CALI doing it to the )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon. I don't do filth, just fu, gfy, and fo....not lady like but more from my biker days. YOU perverts spew it as you wallow in. Most of us know that. So spin those proxies and devices and stomp away circus socks and loser lemming clowns.
Interesting site...CALI has a BIGFOOT serb, Michigan has goatshit, and TN has trash. haha
Here's The Weirdest Thing You Didn't Know About Your Home State
Kentucky
There are more barrels of bourbon here than there are people.
According to the Kentucky Distillers' Association, there are 4.7 million barrels of bourbon aging within the state, compared to 4.3 million people aging within the state. Kentucky also maintains is also the world's leading producer of bourbon, producing 95 percent of its supply.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/weir...
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
stomp, stomp, stomp....hahaha Too funny.
..........And Kentucky has..........
!!!!!!!!!! B~I~K~E~R~~~G~O~D~Z~I~L~L~A !!!!!!!!!!
OZombie

United States

#156017 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ...
YepperZ ...
Explains a lot ... huh ...
;~)
Yeah...a low life pot head...with a tattoo 'kissing Obama's a**'...!!
OZombie

United States

#156019 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Gonna call it a night Z ...
and
Good Night to ALL *Patriots*...
God Bless America ...
WE need Him ...
<3
Have a Good Night, AL ...!!

God bless America my home sweet home...!!!!!

<3 !!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#156020 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Gonna call it a night Z ...
and
Good Night to ALL *Patriots*...
God Bless America ...
WE need Him ...
<3
I hope they put EXTRA PADDING on the walls in case you have a bad DREAM like your LIBERAL PAYCHECK AND HEALTHCARE wont be there next month!! BAAAABAAAAA BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAA, or ROTFL might be teabaggin over top of your BUNK!!! BBAAAAAAABAAAAAAA BBAAAAAAA!! SWEET DREAMS AND don't let ROTFL Double Dip his TEABAG!!!BAAAAAAA BAAAAAAA BAAAAAHHHHHH. PS your check will be there all of us WORKING POOR will pay our 33% so you can have what you NEED, SLEEP TIGHT YOUR LIBERAL FRIEND! BAAAAAAHHHH BAAAAHHHHHH BAAAAAAHHH
Jay

Paris, TN

#156021 Mar 13, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
..........And Kentucky has..........
!!!!!!!!!! B~I~K~E~R~~~G~O~D~Z~I~L~L~A !!!!!!!!!!

I just got here, and went back to see how the day went. LOL......I just couldn't believe all the love here......hahaha!

Oh man, I am rotflmao, now we have a "biker chick?" Oh my god, that made my day! That's where she learned how to say, "fo, gth and fu?" hahaha!

That's better than the "big fluffy bed one!"

rotflmao! Really I am OZ....!

BIKER GODZILLA........LOL..........O MG! hahahaa, good one!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#156022 Mar 13, 2014
Governmentcheese wrote:
<quoted text> This administration works well for the welfare lover union thug bottom feeder type. As for the self reliant self supporting don't need the government to wipe their ass type of person this administration sucks. I can only guess which type you are.
government cheese you are a prime example how our government works, we put you on a bus with taxpayer dollars supply you all the tools including a helmet so you don't hurt yourself. You come on here and bash the WORKING POOR and UNIONS the same people who accept you with OPEN ARMS treat you like FAMILY, even if you leave TONGUE MARKS on every vehicles windows you RIDE IN. I still love you and I MAKE my LIBERAL DONATION of 33% every month to keep your family supplied with DEPENDS, governmentcheese, and WINDEX. I am the bad guy how about you ASK WALMRT if you can set a DONATION BUCKET next to their EMPLOYEES BUCKET, maybe some of the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS customers will pitch in and HELP YOUR CAUSE!!! WELL we all KNOW THE CORPORATE GREED BEHIND TH DONATION BUCKETS REPEWBLITARDS!!!
New President

Elizabethtown, KY

#156023 Mar 13, 2014
REPUBLICONS how do you find the time to post so much. You must have lost your job under the Obama plan, you must have an Obama phone an fed by his food stamp program. You keep talking about goatsh-t a lot, do you stand behind goats a lot?
OZombie

United States

#156024 Mar 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got here, and went back to see how the day went. LOL......I just couldn't believe all the love here......hahaha!
Oh man, I am rotflmao, now we have a "biker chick?" Oh my god, that made my day! That's where she learned how to say, "fo, gth and fu?" hahaha!
That's better than the "big fluffy bed one!"
rotflmao! Really I am OZ....!
BIKER GODZILLA........LOL..........O MG! hahahaa, good one!
Yeah Jay...now we all know who she really is...!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#156025 Mar 13, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Jay...now we all know who she really is...!!!!!

LOL!

Sorry I missed AL. She did put some good stuff on here for me to read later. Just between you and me, because it really don't matter to anyone else but, I only got a chance to read the early stuff - moving funiture today and you know how that is.

Biker Babe......can't stop laughing! 8D
banjo

Wilmington, DE

#156026 Mar 13, 2014
money only last so long but music lasts forever....
OZombie

Whittier, CA

#156027 Mar 13, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Sorry I missed AL. She did put some good stuff on here for me to read later. Just between you and me, because it really don't matter to anyone else but, I only got a chance to read the early stuff - moving funiture today and you know how that is.
Biker Babe......can't stop laughing! 8D
Yes Jay, AL has good informative links and posts. She is a nice lady.

Somebody said before, that CON is a big liar and on food stamps. Can you imagine her, working for the government? Bike, tattoos and all. She has to protect Obama, what would she do without all that government help, in her 'big comfy bed'?????
OZombie

Whittier, CA

#156028 Mar 13, 2014
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
<quoted text> I hope they put EXTRA PADDING on the walls in case you have a bad DREAM like your LIBERAL PAYCHECK AND HEALTHCARE wont be there next month!! BAAAABAAAAA BAAAAAA BAAAAAAAA, or ROTFL might be teabaggin over top of your BUNK!!! BBAAAAAAABAAAAAAA BBAAAAAAA!! SWEET DREAMS AND don't let ROTFL Double Dip his TEABAG!!!BAAAAAAA BAAAAAAA BAAAAAHHHHHH. PS your check will be there all of us WORKING POOR will pay our 33% so you can have what you NEED, SLEEP TIGHT YOUR LIBERAL FRIEND! BAAAAAAHHHH BAAAAHHHHHH BAAAAAAHHH
If you don't stop yelling and take your meds, you're going to scream ...
'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' all the way to the rubber room...!!!!!
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#156030 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text> government cheese you are a prime example how our government works, we put you on a bus with taxpayer dollars supply you all the tools including a helmet so you don't hurt yourself. You come on here and bash the WORKING POOR and UNIONS the same people who accept you with OPEN ARMS treat you like FAMILY, even if you leave TONGUE MARKS on every vehicles windows you RIDE IN. I still love you and I MAKE my LIBERAL DONATION of 33% every month to keep your family supplied with DEPENDS, governmentcheese, and WINDEX. I am the bad guy how about you ASK WALMRT if you can set a DONATION BUCKET next to their EMPLOYEES BUCKET, maybe some of the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS customers will pitch in and HELP YOUR CAUSE!!! WELL we all KNOW THE CORPORATE GREED BEHIND TH DONATION BUCKETS REPEWBLITARDS!!!
Take your meds and calm down, creepy person!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#156031 Mar 13, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't stop yelling and take your meds, you're going to scream ...
'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED' all the way to the rubber room...!!!!!
I am happy in my RUBBER ROOM, just like my AMERICAN VOTERS are HAPPY with all the RUBBER CHECKS I wrote to IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN!! MISS ME YET??? DID YOU GET THAT CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW BITCHES!!!????
OZombie

United States

#156032 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text> I am happy in my RUBBER ROOM, just like my AMERICAN VOTERS are HAPPY with all the RUBBER CHECKS I wrote to IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN!! MISS ME YET??? DID YOU GET THAT CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW BITCHES!!!????
Even Alf's alien 'friends' on planet 'Melmac' can hear you. You have to call them and ask for Iraq and Afghanistan wars money back, but to phone planet 'Melmac' you need 17 trillion $$ in change!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#156033 Mar 14, 2014
Alf, I know you REPEWBLITARDS believe in The Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Santa and the Boogie Man, but Aliens wow you all are out there on THE FAR FAR FAR RIGHT, had to type in all CAPS so you could HEAR ME ON MELMAC, and if you LOOK to the left you can see URANUS FROM YOUR FRONT PORCH!!! MISS ME YET??? Oh by the way we will Have the Cosmonauts from RUSSIA dropping you off some MRE's because I heard on Melmac they eat Alien poo!! Never mind it probably tastes better than all the DEMOCRATS SHIT you EAT ON Topix!! MISS ME YET???!!!! think "W" was Alf just google Alf quotes and you will understand then!!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#156034 Mar 14, 2014
Ps I Heard Melmac was a dictatorship. So I have one question for you REPEWBLITARDS how did my DICTATE? Before you answer that get you another BITE of that ALIEN POO!!! MISS ME YET???!!!!

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#156036 Mar 14, 2014
Hannity concluded by asking Greenslate, "If I could get you a job that would pay you $80,000 a year driving a truck in North Dakota, would you take it?"

"No," Greenslate replied.

...and these idiots call Republicans the moochers!
Sheeple chew the public cud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Jordan 5 min yup 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Wes250 138,130
divorce lawyer 49 min over it 6
Ralph smith 54 min Mary Ann 3
where did wild roses go? 1 hr nature lover 1
KC baseball 1 hr fixthis 2
Who is your man Boo ? 5 hr lepracan 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]