'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225124 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Louisville, KY

#155857 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Anthony Kennedy Denies NRA's Request To Block Gun Magazine Law
WASHINGTON (AP)— Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy has denied an emergency request by the National Rifle Association to block enforcement of a California city ordinance that bans gun magazines capable of holding more than 10 bullets.
A court spokesman says Kennedy denied the request without comment.
The ban in Sunnyvale went into effect last week after 66 percent of voters approved it in November. The NRA challenged the law, but a federal judge ruled that it does not violate the Second Amendment right to own guns for self-defense.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco denied the NRA's request for an emergency order to stop the ban from taking effect while it considers the appeal.
Kennedy overseas emergency appeals from California and other Western states.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/anth...
Looks like CALI voters know what they are doing. Good for them. The PEOPLE have spoken there. Maybe more states will do the same.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Probably about the same as with the Proposition 8.The court just did not like it. Doesn`t matter it passed the people twice--the Court did not like it. Big gov`t at work!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155858 Mar 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, they get excited over nothing. A Florida small district victory does not predict November's outcome. But they have to grasp at any little thrill and ramp it up. hahaha
Democrats Prove That GOP Vulnerable In Florida Special Election
The victory of David Jolly in Florida’s 13th Congressional District’s special election has right-wing pundits celebrating, claiming that it was a sign that the Democrats are in trouble for the midterm elections. But, once you peel away the veneer of GOP rhetoric, the actual results paint a different picture – one which does not look so good for Republicans going into the midterms.
History of Florida’s 13th.
Florida’s 13th Congressional District is a fairly new one. Its current borders were only drawn up in 2012. If you check the former borders, the new district was carved out of two Republican districts. Both the 10th and 9th districts were solidly Republican, with the 10th not having held a Democratic representative since Johnson was in the White House and the 9th not having held one since the Reagan. Even the old 13th had not had a Democratic congressman in decades. In short, this was a safe Republican district by any measurement.
With 9th’s previous election 71-28% spread in the last midterm election and the 10th’s 66% to 34%, this special election should have been a walk in the park for Congressman-elect Jolly. This election, however, the Republican candidate, David Jolly won by only 2% of the votes, 48% compared to Alex Sink’s 46%, with the Libertarian candidate Lucas Overby pulling in 5% of the votes. This is not a good start for the 2014 election season for the Republicans.
Florida’s 13th A Warning For The GOP.
David Jolly barely etched out a victory in a safe district. This should be a warning sign, not celebration, for the GOP. But instead, we find blog posts and news reports calling this a bellweather, a sign of how the November elections are going to turn out. They are claiming that this special election indicates a strong upper hand for the GOP. The reality could be nothing further from the truth.
The amount of money spent on a district which is up for election again in a few months is staggering, over $9 million in outside advertising, mainly helping the Republican candidate. Add to it the millions spent by the candidates themselves (again, with David Jolly being the bigger spender), this is an incredibly expensive race.
Yet, despite being a safe seat, and having outspent his opponent, David Jolly only barely squeaked out a victory with 2% of the votes.
The key here is that despite spending less, the Democrats kept the Republicans fighting in this district, and nearly carried it. They turned a safe district into a competitive one. And weapon since Citizens United has become a bullseye for the Democratic leadership to target. By turning the Republican backers, such as the Koch Brothers, into a targets, it changes the entire nature of the election.
Read more:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/03/12/democ ...
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

please tell us how hillary is going to win in 2016. I love reading that from you! especially when 64% polled claimed they would not vote for her! where is all this leading? LOLOLOL,
copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste
THANKS for reposting goatshit. Who let you out of the barnyard dumbass. Oh and Hillary is ahead of all your clown candidates and then there is this:

Hillary Clinton leads GOP by double digits in Iowa
Washington Post · 39 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton is a big favorite to win the swing state of Iowa if she runs for president in 2016, according to a new poll. The Quinnipiac University poll shows Clinton leading four top potential Republican opponents…

hahaha, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at that goatshit. She really has you repukes running scared. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155859 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. More every day there are success stories about Obamacare. Even the truth of those the repukes paraded in front of a camera have been exposed for having better and cheaper insurance. It will just get better for Americans as they iron out the kinks. Those idiots have balked over every social program there is while signing up for it..ie. SS/Medicare etc, much like they do for the ACA. They are pathetic.
Thanks for reminding them about the phones and the great posts. They are uninformed fauxbox viewers and prove it everyday.
Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste

COPY/PASTE and reposted by the goatshit. Thanks

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155860 Mar 13, 2014
Wow... Just... Wow... Today's NYT Piece On Chris Christie, Et.Al...

Even Before Fort Lee Lane Closings, Port Authority Was a Christie Tool
For a state that lost hundreds of lives on Sept. 11, the gifts were emotionally resonant: pieces of steel from the ruins of the World Trade Center. They were presented by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to 20 carefully chosen New Jersey mayors who sat atop a list of 100 whose endorsements Gov. Chris Christie hoped to win.

At photo opportunities around the mangled pieces of steel, Bill Baroni, Mr. Christie’s top staff appointee at the Port Authority, told audiences how many people wanted a similar remnant of the destroyed buildings, and how special these mayors were.

Mayors lower on the list of 100 — such as Mark Sokolich, of Fort Lee, at No. 45 — received other Port Authority perquisites: an intimate tour of the National September 11 Memorial, or the new World Trade Center construction site, or Port Authority money for jobs programs or new firefighting equipment, even in towns far from the port.

Mr. Christie and his allies at the Port Authority are now entangled in a scandal over the closing of lanes leading to the George Washington Bridge — apparently a politically motivated move aimed at Mr. Sokolich, who had declined to endorse the governor. But long before the lane closings, the Port Authority — a bistate government agency financed by tolls and taxes — had already been turned into a de facto political operation for Governor Christie, a review of the agency’s operations since Mr. Christie took office suggests.

Turning wreckage of the twin towers into politically motivated gifts before Mr. Christie’s 2013 re-election was only one example. The authority became a means to reward friends (or hire them) and punish adversaries, and a bank to be used when Mr. Christie sought to avoid raising taxes. Major policy initiatives, such as instituting a large toll and fare increase in 2011, were treated like political campaigns to burnish the governor’s image.

These maneuvers emboldened the Christie team, former Port Authority colleagues say, to close down the lanes on the world’s busiest bridge — ensnaring them in state and federal investigations. Mr. Christie’s allies at the agency were public, even proud, about their mandate to reshape the agency.

<snip>

Much More: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/nyregion/ev...

Pretty pathetic to use 9/11 WTC steel wreckage for political gain. He is going down, down, down. Next clown candidate? hahaha

bye , bye teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#155861 Mar 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's the strategy(cough) of the biblethumping fish eaters? LMAO.
Uncle Tab

United States

#155862 Mar 13, 2014
Wonder how long son of stupid will keep stalling on a simple name and county?

No need for any county clerk to be involved. A simple name and county is all that's needed to show how much of a liar this clown is.

:-D

He's awful quiet today.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155863 Mar 13, 2014
George Bush Lost an Entire Generation for the Republican Party

Pew has released a new survey about the social and political attitudes of various generations, and it makes for interesting reading. The thing that strikes me the most is just how clear the trends are. Each successive generation is more politically independent; more religiously independent; less likely to be married in their 20s; less trusting of others; less likely to self-ID as patriotic; and less opposed to gay rights. There's virtually no overlap at all. It's just a smooth, straight progression.

But the single most interesting chart in the report is one that doesn't show this smooth progression. You've probably seen this before from other sources, but the chart on the right basically shows that for the past 40 years voting patterns haven't differed much by age. In fact, there's virtually no difference between generations at all until you get to the George Bush era. At that point, young voters suddenly leave the Republican Party en masse. Millennials may be far less likely than older generations to say there's a big difference between Republicans and Democrats, but their actual voting record belies that.

Whatever it was that Karl Rove and George Bush did—and there are plenty of possibilities, ranging from Iraq to gays to religion—they massively alienated an entire generation of voters. Sure, they managed to squeak out a couple of presidential victories, but they did it at the cost of losing millions of voters who will probably never fully return.

This chart is their legacy in a nutshell.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024647...

Love the old/young voting gap 1972-2012 chart. Says it all. Looks like we are PROgressing. hahaha Great article.

Watching the young repukes jump ship. hahaha PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 09

#155866 Mar 13, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
Wonder how long son of stupid will keep stalling on a simple name and county?
No need for any county clerk to be involved. A simple name and county is all that's needed to show how much of a liar this clown is.
:-D
He's awful quiet today.
We do this on my terms!

I WILL NOT POST MY NAME, or MY ADDRESS HERE!

I will give my name and address and info to my county clerk because I trust them.
I will NOT POST IT HERE!

You are mentally unbalanced! so are most of your friends here!

I don't have to post it here to PROVE my accomplishments.

MY name and county will gain you NO information.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, FERPA allows schools to disclose those records, without consent, to the following parties or under the following conditions (34 CFR § 99.31):

School officials with legitimate educational interest;
Other schools to which a student is transferring;
Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
Accrediting organizations;
To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.

http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/...

You would like nothing more than to have my name and address to play games, I am an IT guy...THAT ain't going to happen! IF you think it's no big deal POST YOUR NAME here!

#155867 Mar 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I hope hitlery runs in 2016, being that 64% of people polled will not vote for her! LOLOLOL, please, keep promoting that left wing lesbian, your idol, and thanks for the heads up on her beating all the GOP candidates, please list who they are because I haven't seen them yet,
LOLOLOL, psychosis is really a fantasy land illusion, too bad you live in the middle of it,
LOLOLOL, if you only knew just how entertaining you were, LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh, and P.S., did you know that if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it?
LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
Your baaaaa seems to really tick them off, this might make it a little more funny:

RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155868 Mar 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
man, you are absolutely psycho, posting, then reposting to your post telling yourself what a great post it was, you are scary, an ignotard, a sodolib, a sheepletard, and just plain,well, stupid,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
wow, responding to your own post, LOLOLOLOL, ROTFL,
No that was responding to your reposting that has already been removed as well as other goatshit posts on the previous page. But keep trying goatshit. YOiU are the the most stupid person on this thread with your endlessc baaaaaaaaaaaing and ignorant comments. You even take that dishonor from the booze hound lisa loon. oh, and fo loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#155869 Mar 13, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>We do this on my terms!

I WILL NOT POST MY NAME, or MY ADDRESS HERE!

I will give my name and address and info to my county clerk because I trust them.
I will NOT POST IT HERE!

You are mentally unbalanced! so are most of your friends here!

I don't have to post it here to PROVE my accomplishments.

MY name and county will gain you NO information.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, FERPA allows schools to disclose those records, without consent, to the following parties or under the following conditions (34 CFR § 99.31):

School officials with legitimate educational interest;
Other schools to which a student is transferring;
Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;
Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;
Accrediting organizations;
To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;
Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and
State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.

http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/...

You would like nothing more than to have my name and address to play games, I am an IT guy...THAT ain't going to happen! IF you think it's no big deal POST YOUR NAME here!
LMAO

No, you won't do this on your terms.

I don't need all this county clerk BS.

I didn't ask for an address.

Name and county.

Just that simple. We will all see how much you've lied. I can get all the information needed for that.

And you think for one second I'm not going to tell everyone everything I find? Sorry..... Everyone will know how much of a fraud and big mouth liar you are.

Name and County?
New President

Elizabethtown, KY

#155870 Mar 13, 2014
CNN says OBAMA approval down to 39% today. An that's after the CNN boss set in OBAMAS lap at his great meeting of the mind dinner. An CNN says that looks bad for demos. Stand tall whitehair!
surrending our country

Coffeyville, KS

#155871 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
Wow... Just... Wow... Today's NYT Piece On Chris Christie, Et.Al...
Even Before Fort Lee Lane Closings, Port Authority Was a Christie Tool
For a state that lost hundreds of lives on Sept. 11, the gifts were emotionally resonant: pieces of steel from the ruins of the World Trade Center. They were presented by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to 20 carefully chosen New Jersey mayors who sat atop a list of 100 whose endorsements Gov. Chris Christie hoped to win.
At photo opportunities around the mangled pieces of steel, Bill Baroni, Mr. Christie’s top staff appointee at the Port Authority, told audiences how many people wanted a similar remnant of the destroyed buildings, and how special these mayors were.
Mayors lower on the list of 100 — such as Mark Sokolich, of Fort Lee, at No. 45 — received other Port Authority perquisites: an intimate tour of the National September 11 Memorial, or the new World Trade Center construction site, or Port Authority money for jobs programs or new firefighting equipment, even in towns far from the port.
Mr. Christie and his allies at the Port Authority are now entangled in a scandal over the closing of lanes leading to the George Washington Bridge — apparently a politically motivated move aimed at Mr. Sokolich, who had declined to endorse the governor. But long before the lane closings, the Port Authority — a bistate government agency financed by tolls and taxes — had already been turned into a de facto political operation for Governor Christie, a review of the agency’s operations since Mr. Christie took office suggests.
Turning wreckage of the twin towers into politically motivated gifts before Mr. Christie’s 2013 re-election was only one example. The authority became a means to reward friends (or hire them) and punish adversaries, and a bank to be used when Mr. Christie sought to avoid raising taxes. Major policy initiatives, such as instituting a large toll and fare increase in 2011, were treated like political campaigns to burnish the governor’s image.
These maneuvers emboldened the Christie team, former Port Authority colleagues say, to close down the lanes on the world’s busiest bridge — ensnaring them in state and federal investigations. Mr. Christie’s allies at the agency were public, even proud, about their mandate to reshape the agency.
<snip>
Much More: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/nyregion/ev...
Pretty pathetic to use 9/11 WTC steel wreckage for political gain. He is going down, down, down. Next clown candidate? hahaha
bye , bye teabagger CONS
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You libs lead by MSNBC are so freakin stupid. Why are you all so obsessed with Chris Christie? You seem far more concerned with him than the Republican's are. You all act like he is the one the R's are going to elect to run for president or something. Hell, the R's don't even think about Christie, especially not nearly as much as you fools and MSNBC seem to be. But hey I guess as long as you keep focused on Christie it's that much less time you are focused on the people that actually do have a chance of winning the Republican primary.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155872 Mar 13, 2014
Hillary Clinton leads Christie and other GOP hopefuls in Iowa
42 minutes ago

The presidential election is two years away, but it looks like Iowa voters are shifting away from Chris Christie and moving to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Clinton now leads Christie 48% to 35% among Iowa voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday. The former secretary of State — who hasn’t said whether she’ll seek the Democratic presidential nomination — leads four Republicans in the survey by at least 10 percentage points: Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

A Clinton vs. Paul matchup is the closest race, with Clinton outpacing the Kentucky senator, 49%-39%.

MORE: 50% in Iowa say Clinton should run for president
FULL COVERAGE: The Road to 2016

The Clinton-Christie numbers are interesting because they present a reversal of fortunes for the New Jersey governor, who was leading Clinton by 5 points in a Quinnipiac University poll of Iowa taken in December. That’s before a controversy over lane closures on the George Washington Bridge erupted in January and cast a shadow over Christie, whose numbers in several public opinion polls have plummeted.

Independent voters — who would play a key role in the 2016 presidential election in swing states such as Iowa — shifted their allegiance from Christie to Clinton, the Quinnipiac Poll shows. She now has double-digit leads among independent voters against Christie, Bush, Paul and Cruz.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2014/03/13/hil...

There you go goatshit, don't get out of the barn much eh? hahaha

baaaaaaaaaa like the ignorant goatshit all you want. It is FACT...NO ONE CAN BEAT HER that you clowns line up.

HAHAHAHA Oh and here are somemore:

Atkins: Hillary Clinton shouldn't fear this GOP bunch

WASHINGTON — As the Republican field for 2016 stands today, Hillary Clinton doesn’t have much to worry about. In fact, for all the talk about Benghazi and Obamacare, she has a lot to be happy about.

If this is the best that the Grand Old Party’s got, I doubt Clinton is losing much sleep ... though I’m willing to bet the Republican national leadership is. That could leave them with the most interesting possibility of all — one that actually polls well for the GOP. Bush vs. Clinton, with Jeb and Hillary representing the two major American political families in the starring roles.
Read more:
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/columnis...

2016 Presidential Election Poll: Hillary Clinton Would Lead Potential Democratic, GOP Candidates
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/2016...

Read it a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goatshit....there are plenty more. But I think the one posted less than an hour ago says it all. hahahaha

Watch for it.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155873 Mar 13, 2014
surrending our country wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs lead by MSNBC are so freakin stupid. Why are you all so obsessed with Chris Christie? You seem far more concerned with him than the Republican's are. You all act like he is the one the R's are going to elect to run for president or something. Hell, the R's don't even think about Christie, especially not nearly as much as you fools and MSNBC seem to be. But hey I guess as long as you keep focused on Christie it's that much less time you are focused on the people that actually do have a chance of winning the Republican primary.
haha, who's obsessed with Christie...hahaha He MAY have been you repukes best chance until his thug behavior was exposed. You have quite a lot of clowns sucking (and eating their own...hahaha) up for that nomination, which one is your choice? hahaha

Which one has a chance of winning and why?

I stay focused on ALL the candidates, especially the ones that make me laugh like Christie.

Keep trying Dorothy.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155875 Mar 13, 2014
New President wrote:
CNN says OBAMA approval down to 39% today. An that's after the CNN boss set in OBAMAS lap at his great meeting of the mind dinner. An CNN says that looks bad for demos. Stand tall whitehair!
HAHAHA, Keep trying sockboy.

Obama Approval Rating Bounces Back After Career Low

A new poll shows President Barack Obama has bounced back from a career-low approval rating.

According to a Bloomberg National Poll released Tuesday, 48 percent of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing. The president's approval rating hit a record low of 42 percent in November. Bloomberg reports the increase of 6 percentage points is the largest positive change in Obama's career.

“The 6-point increase in Obama’s approval rating puts him back in the territory he typically occupies,” said Ann Selzer, founder of Selzer & Co., the Iowa-based firm that conducted the poll.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/obam...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Spin those proxies and stomp away loser lemming clown
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155876 Mar 13, 2014
Sia Blasts Sarah Palin For Using 'Titanium' At CPAC

Sia was not happy with Sarah Palin's choice of music at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

Palin took to the stage at CPAC on Saturday, March 8, for a folksy 30-minute speech peppered with references to Dr. Seuss, Fritos and anti-gay "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson. For her exit music, Palin walked off the stage to Sia's "Titanium," blog Joe My God noted.

Sia is a bisexual, liberal vegetarian and an animal rights advocate who has championed LGBT rights. In other words, she's a far cry from the conservative, anti-gay, hunting aficionado politician. The irony was likely not lost on the pop star, who spoke out against Palin using her music.

Last year, the music at CPAC -- which included Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man" and One Direction -- left some scratching their heads. But the choices were apparently purposeful.

"We're trying to ensure that the conference reflects our focus on youth and looking forward and looking at the future of the conservative movement," Laura Rigas, the national communications director for the American Conservative Union, which runs CPAC, told New York Magazine. "We wanted to make sure there was music they would like ... In a lot of cases [the music choices] are very tailored and purposeful."

It's still unclear why Palin's walk-off was accompanied with Sia's song.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/sia-...

Woodstock for right wingers...hahaha still cracks me up. It wouldn't occur to those idiots to seek permission of other people's work. Just look at GRANDrand and lying ryan. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#155878 Mar 13, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Name and county.
Just that simple. We will all see how much you've lied. I can get all the information needed for that.
And you think for one second I'm not going to tell everyone everything I find? Sorry..... Everyone will know how much of a fraud and big mouth liar you are.
Name and County?

Baaa baaa ba ba naa naa

Naaaaaa ain't posting my personal info here for your moonbats!

County Clerk is a great impartial person to verify both my property and I can give HIM my login info and he can access my student website and he can verify my grades and the Deans list! I will even put him on line with my academic counselor!

I made the wager I set the TERMS YOU pay the CASH!

YOU are not driving a crazy train, this is a sanity test we do this in a sane and secure manner. No BS no threats, no diversionary tactics...I know what I'm doing.
OZombie

United States

#155880 Mar 13, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Name and county.
Name and County?
You're not worth all that trouble. Ari is not a liar, but you are ignorant clown tabby pot head son of stupid...half of the time you don't remember what is going on here. You are pathological in every sense, unreasonable jerk...now, piss off ...
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155881 Mar 13, 2014
Mitch McConnell's Campaign is Aware That You Are Laughing at It

When the mysteriously ambient b-roll of Mitch McConnell first appeared on YouTube, cynical reporters wondered: Why? Why put this online, if not just to provide free b-roll for Super PACs? Did no one realize that the silent reaction shots of the Senate minority leader looked like the opening credits of a Clinton-era sitcom?

Yes, some one realized that. This afternoon, an account called "McConnellOn90sSitcom " started issuing video edits that spliced McConnell into "Full House," "Family Matters," and other shows that would feed future Buzzfeed lists. I have not seen such a naked ploy for virality since... honestly, since the McConnell campaign tweeted a photo of campaign manager Jesse Benton holding his nose after a leaked audio recording had Benton saying he was only tolerating McConnell until he could work for Rand Paul again.*

Well, whatever, the trick works. Especially here:

have, to my shame, requested a comment from the campaign about this effort.

UPDATE: And Jesse Benton responds, saying the new ads are "totally organic," and that the campaign is "going to have some fun, too," possibly with its own 90s videos.

*I originally credited the YouTube videos to the campaign itself, based on a dumb mis-reading of the channel's name. It's called "Mitch McConnell" but its official YouTube tag is not shared with the actual campaign. But like I write above, the campaign approves this message.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/03/12/...

YES, we are laughing at the old bloated turtleman and his buddies. hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,373
Justice for Retha Ross (Oct '15) 2 hr Emily Collins 37
Prayers Needed 2 hr pray 6
N e one houses get broke into 3 hr trouble 8
bonita williams 4 hr crazzy 11
Diagnostic Review 5 hr funny 11
Motorcycle Accident 5 hr Wondering 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages