'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287826 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#155884 Mar 13, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
***even though I made the wager?***No, you won't do this on your terms.
I don't need all this county clerk BS.
I didn't ask for an address.
Name and county.
Just that simple. We will all see how much you've lied. I can get all the information needed for that.
And you think for one second I'm not going to tell everyone everything I find? Sorry..... Everyone will know how much of a fraud and big mouth liar you are.
Name and County?
Okay then, EXPLAIN how you can find out what colleges I attend or attended with just my name and county?
EXPLAIN how you can verify my DD214 with my name and county?
Explain how you can verify my academic records with my name and my county?
YOU DON"T intend to honor the bet...you want me to make my PI public...NOT as STUPID as YOU ARE!

Posting private information online in an anonymous forum is like pulling the pin on a grenade and then setting on it! Why don't YOU sit on it Potsie!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155885 Mar 13, 2014
bye bye goatshit...hahaha PRICELESS

Corporate America Is Hiding $2 Trillion In Profit From The IRS

The largest American multinational companies parked an additional $206 billion of profits in offshore accounts last year, according to Bloomberg, bringing the total amount of profits stashed where U.S. tax officials canít touch them up to about two trillion dollars.

The 307 companies that Bloomberg examined now hold a combined $1.95 trillion offshore, allowing them to avoid paying U.S. taxes on those earnings. The majority of the total is concentrated in just a few corporate hands. The largest 22 of those companies hold more offshore than the other 285 combined.

General Electric leads the pack, with $110 billion held offshore. Tech companies like Microsoft ($76.4 billion), Apple ($54.4 billion), IBM ($52.3 billion), and Google ($38.9 billion) also dominate, along with drug companies like Pfizer ($69 billion) and Merck ($57.1). The tech giants have drastically accelerated their offshore holdings in recent years, with Microsoft and Google more than doubling and Apple more than quadrupling offshore profit holdings from 2010 to 2013.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/03/12/3...

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

You might be a RepubliCON if... You started evading taxes with an offshore account and support cutting veterans' benefits because you are a patriot

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Bartles and Jaymes

Lexington, KY

#155890 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there Ari :)
The ones who are your friends are *BY YOUR SIDE*... ALL the Way <3
He's not worth a 'fingernail clipping' of you ...
[from his persona on here]
NO honor whatsoever ...!!!

HOME RUN!

Thank YOU for your support!

ROTFL
OZombie

United States

#155891 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you answer that question for that dumbass once before. It is plain and simple...she does NOT have the RIGHT to run for President. You would think she would know that being from Cali and probably a big fan of Arnold's. hahaha
Bunch of ignorant loser lemmings.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
NO, but I answer that question for pot head clown tabby...once before...THAT IS THE FIRST QUESTION
an immigration will ask you when you are in front of an immigration agent applying for a citizenship .

Not like your president '57 states and I think one more to go'...if I didn't know how many states are in the U.S.A. I will fail on the spot ...2 out of 3 don't pass citizenship test.

You have to know branches of the government, how many states, what stripes, stars represents on American flag, about American courts, founding fathers and to answer all in English only. I didn't have translator like this new spoiled immigrants today or could I apply for any kind of benefits. My sponsor was responsible for all of that. Don't talk to me about immigration laws, I can teach you thing or two ignorant AMOEBA ... enforce the laws we have on books...secure our borders, you wouldn't have tens of millions illegals in America...now get lost...!!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155893 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of US are not laughing ...
So THAT means, he's AWARE of 'you'...
HAHAHA, we laugh at you too. He is "AWARE" of me....hahaha oh do tell lisa loon, do tell. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
surrending our country

Coffeyville, KS

#155896 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, who's obsessed with Christie...hahaha He MAY have been you repukes best chance until his thug behavior was exposed. You have quite a lot of clowns sucking (and eating their own...hahaha) up for that nomination, which one is your choice? hahaha
Which one has a chance of winning and why?
I stay focused on ALL the candidates, especially the ones that make me laugh like Christie.
Keep trying Dorothy.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Well your cute little jab pretty much sums up why you idiots would be so obcessed with a guy that has no chance of getting nominated by the Republican's to run against Clinton or anyone else for president anyway. "Dorothy"....how original, did you come up with that all by yourself scooter? You seen I was from KS so you thought "Wizard of OZ" and come up with a jab like "Dorothy".....wow, just wow!!!!

Just so you know I am not Republican, never have been, but I have been a Democrat. I guess most of start off as liberal in our thinking....of course most of us grow up and move on though....of course some never do.
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#155900 Mar 13, 2014
surrending our country wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs lead by MSNBC are so freakin stupid. Why are you all so obsessed with Chris Christie? You seem far more concerned with him than the Republican's are. You all act like he is the one the R's are going to elect to run for president or something. Hell, the R's don't even think about Christie, especially not nearly as much as you fools and MSNBC seem to be. But hey I guess as long as you keep focused on Christie it's that much less time you are focused on the people that actually do have a chance of winning the Republican primary.
Ummm, cause it's like car wrecks, can't look away until they drag the corpse out of the car!

Also:

"Coulter at CPAC 2012: If we donít run Chris Christie, Romney will be the nominee ó and heíll lose"

Course that's all water under the Bridgegate!!!!!!!

Ha!!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155901 Mar 13, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, but I answer that question for pot head clown tabby...once before...THAT IS THE FIRST QUESTION
an immigration will ask you when you are in front of an immigration agent applying for a citizenship .
Not like your president '57 states and I think one more to go'...if I didn't know how many states are in the U.S.A. I will fail on the spot ...2 out of 3 don't pass citizenship test.
You have to know branches of the government, how many states, what stripes, stars represents on American flag, about American courts, founding fathers and to answer all in English only. I didn't have translator like this new spoiled immigrants today or could I apply for any kind of benefits. My sponsor was responsible for all of that. Don't talk to me about immigration laws, I can teach you thing or two ignorant AMOEBA ... enforce the laws we have on books...secure our borders, you wouldn't have tens of millions illegals in America...now get lost...!!
FO BIGFOOT serb. SOS just a different day. Get some new material. You are a bore.

Uncle Tab got you good on that American RIGHT eh? hahahah Dumbass tool.

Save your post for your crush,

You are like a broken record.

I HAVEN'T spoken to about IMMIGRATION laws dumbass. Pay attention loser lemming.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155903 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Through ALL this Z ...
The pResident IS just like you ...
He's NOT a 'natural born' either ...!!!
He can't "Run for pres" ...
BUT
he did ... and ALL these 'morons'
VOTED for him ...
You STILL come out on TOP, in my book :)
~-~
HAHAHA, smooch, smooch, smooch....where is your xoxoxoxo

Keep beating that birther drum....we love it. Demonstrates your low iq. I would say the mostly REPUKE US Supreme Court says otherwise crybabies.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#155904 Mar 13, 2014
surrending our country wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your cute little jab pretty much sums up why you idiots would be so obcessed with a guy that has no chance of getting nominated by the Republican's to run against Clinton or anyone else for president anyway. "Dorothy"....how original, did you come up with that all by yourself scooter? You seen I was from KS so you thought "Wizard of OZ" and come up with a jab like "Dorothy".....wow, just wow!!!!
Just so you know I am not Republican, never have been, but I have been a Democrat. I guess most of start off as liberal in our thinking....of course most of us grow up and move on though....of course some never do.
"Just so you know I am not Republican, never have been,"

The news is, we've heard this several hundred thousand times since W became President!!!!

See CONs previous post on defecting young Republiturds!!
OZombie

United States

#155905 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Through ALL this Z ...
The pResident IS just like you ...
He's NOT a 'natural born' either ...!!!
He can't "Run for pres" ...
BUT
he did ... and ALL these 'morons'
VOTED for him ...
You STILL come out on TOP, in my book :)
~-~
Thank you AL...!!

That's why I posted all of this.'Morons' for sure don't know anything about an immigration process and what use to be in America. I was in an Immigration camp in Italy for 6 months waiting for my documents. All that waiting is killing you... you don't know if you're going to your country of destination or going to your 'home' country ...!!!!!

P.S...if my English was good enough to pass my citizenship test and to be hired by Cox Enterprise multi billion $$$ corporation, it's good enough for this liberal losers.

:-)!!!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155907 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF 'you' can't put 2 and 2 together ...
There's no way in HELL that I can help you ...
)8~D>
So you got NOTHING right, just babbling nonsense as usual. I hope he is AWARE of me and all Kentuckians who want his sorry worthless ass GONE. YOU can't even help yourself crazy lady and no one ask you for your help booze hound.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155908 Mar 13, 2014
Grand Old Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, cause it's like car wrecks, can't look away until they drag the corpse out of the car!
Also:
"Coulter at CPAC 2012: If we donít run Chris Christie, Romney will be the nominee ó and heíll lose"
Course that's all water under the Bridgegate!!!!!!!
Ha!!
haha, PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#155910 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennedy didn't EVEN lQQk back ...
He left her OVER the bridge ...
;~)
Kennedy? Really, try and stay in the present mmmmk loon, I know your tendancy is to trail off into oblivion but, stay with us in the current year and day, at least try! Maybe slap yourself in the face a few times?
OZombie

United States

#155911 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FO BIGFOOT serb. SOS just a different day. Get some new material. You are a bore.
Uncle Tab got you good on that American RIGHT eh? hahahah Dumbass tool.
Save your post for your crush,
You are like a broken record.
I HAVEN'T spoken to about IMMIGRATION laws dumbass. Pay attention loser lemming.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You must be uncle tabby...right now...'Dumbass'...

Again, you didn't ask about immigration ...but I did answer and PAY ATTENTION ...AMOEBA ...!!

The first question on immigration test was, WHAT'S THE REQUIREMENTS for someone to be the president of The United States ...[MUST be born in The UNITED STATES of a mother and a father American born]...I don't know how that works for you today ...?????

Did you get it clown tabby / RepubliCONS...????

SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER is very serious disease ...get PROFESSIONAL help ...!!!!!!!
OZombie

United States

#155914 Mar 13, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, smooch, smooch, smooch....where is your xoxoxoxo
Keep beating that birther drum....we love it. Demonstrates your low iq. I would say the mostly REPUKE US Supreme Court says otherwise crybabies.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Clown tabby strikes again...that's why half of the time you don't remember what's going on here and are you tabby or a CON...right now ...
amj

Winchester, KY

#155915 Mar 13, 2014
8 long years.of Econmey destruction.unneeded war.total an complete.Failure an somehow we are supposed to want more of that yea Obama.has his issues.an we always can improve.our government.but to vote for any of these extream.tea party.politihions that are looking to be elected.i personaly would vote indepentant.any day.before I would for any one of them.they are the most outlandish off base republicans.in recent history.when they speak.they sound so silly.that it puzzules me.why anyone would elect someone like this for county dog catcher.much less president.
OZombie

San Diego, CA

#155918 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it!!!
I understand you VERY well ...
You came *Legally*...
A LEGAL Immigrant ...
These 'morons' do NOT understand the difference between legal and ILL-legal ...
You broke NO rules ...
And still suffered 'hardships'
They are as soon as they STEP foot on this land!
And get all the 'subsidies' AMERICANS get ...
Criminals are they ...
D~E~P~O~R~T ...
~-~
I had on me first 18 months small piece of paper that I applied for a green card and that I was legally in the U.S. and if police stop you for anything and you don't have any document on you, you would be taken by the police and checked your immigration status...you are here legally or...to be

D ~ E ~ P ~ O ~ R ~ T ~ E ~ D ...

now this liberal lunatics attack their own citizens but protect ILL-EGALS...no wonder they are so screwed up...
Grand Old Tea Party

Fitchburg, MA

#155919 Mar 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying with the moment as well as you libTARDs do ...
You're[and your ILK] are always bringing up *BUSH*...
That was HOW MANY years ago ...???
I'm not going to help you count to ??????

Maybe try counting backwards s~l~o~w~l~y!

Maybe put down the drink first!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155923 Mar 13, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be uncle tabby...right now...'Dumbass'...
Again, you didn't ask about immigration ...but I did answer and PAY ATTENTION ...AMOEBA ...!!
The first question on immigration test was, WHAT'S THE REQUIREMENTS for someone to be the president of The United States ...[MUST be born in The UNITED STATES of a mother and a father American born]...I don't know how that works for you today ...?????
Did you get it clown tabby / RepubliCONS...????
SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER is very serious disease ...get PROFESSIONAL help ...!!!!!!!
HAHA, If that makes you feel better to believe you are responding to one person instead of two, you go right ahead and believe it BIGFOOT serb. I don't care. That is what you loser lemming clowns do when your get your ass chapped with the truth. Save your energy and posts for your crush booze hound lisa. You are a bore. Get some new material dumbass.

I haven't discussed immigration on here with anyone. But your dumbass question to Uncle Tab was what right he had that you didn't and he gave it to more than once. Your foreign ass COULD NOT run for PRESIDENT. Requirements? hahahaha Deny and divert like you losers do. You are a psycho chemtrail BIGFOOT serb. Now fo

PSYCHO: a deranged or psychopathic person = YOU

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min USA 166,443
Rodney Bullock 25 min mindy lou 10
Today Eclipse 36 min MEH 4
Unfaithful 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 12
anthony castle 1 hr sidechick 7
Jobeth hobeth 1 hr Prez 4
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 2 hr pity tha fools 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance