'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259021 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#155732 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>Correction ...
take [YOU] seriously.
:-D

Low IQ republican.
OZombie

South El Monte, CA

#155733 Mar 12, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a room BIGFOOT serb hag. Who cares what you think. She is an American LUNATIC and I am a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, not a repubiCON. Now fo chemtrail
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Who the hell are you to tell me what to do or to...
as you say...,,,fo,,,NO,,, I'm going to stay and piss you off ...this is free country, my America ...!!!!!!!

American Lady is classy/sassy/smart....
Eat your heart out...liberal CON..........

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#155734 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Obama's father born...????? You don't know that...??? Somebody with "165IQ"...come on tabby ...what's wrong...
Herbert Hoover had a Canadian-born mother.
Woodrow Wilson's mother was English.
Chester Arthur's father was Irish
James Buchanan's father was Irish
Thomas Jefferson's mother was born in England
Andrew Jackson's parents were both born in Ireland.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#155736 Mar 12, 2014
Barack Obama's father was born in Kentucky

I mean Kenya
Uncle Tab

United States

#155737 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Obama's father born...????? You don't know that...??? Somebody with "165IQ"...come on tabby ...what's wrong...
I already told you stupid low IQ republican immigrant, as soon as you tell us all what elected republicans agree with what you said, I'll answer any question you want.

And I asked the question first.

;-)

That's how it works idiot.
vote

Wilmington, DE

#155738 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie

South El Monte, CA

#155739 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her a big o tongue kiss. You're getting pretty romantic here.
Was she your valentine?
I don't date women. I'm not lesbian...maybe that's liberal style, you agree with gay marriage ...I don't!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#155740 Mar 12, 2014
whitehair wrote:
With the Florida Republican now winner-all Democrats know they are in the head lights of the coming elections --like a deer--better jump off the roadway of Obama Care!!
Remember 2012?
It's almost inconceivable that you can make a prediction about an election
almost...you are all stupid
Romney/ Ryan 2012
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155743 Mar 12, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"Between Two Ferns" with Zack
our President is so cool.
imagine Mitt Romney doing that.
Hi Calvin. I loved it. It was hilarious and he got his OBAMAcare plug in for the youth. I love it. They are just made that there was a 40% increase shortly after that appearance.

I am out of here. Tag, your it. Have fun with the ignorant circus clowns and their socks. I think the goatshit got locked in the barn. hahaha Leave me some good laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

stomp and spin those proxies loser lemming tools....hahaha
Uncle Tab

United States

#155746 Mar 12, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
The Media Gets It Wrong: Obamacare Didn’t Cost Alex Sink the Florida Special Election

The media are parroting the Republican belief that Obamacare is the reason why Democrat Alex Sink lost a special House election in Florida last night, but actual polling of voters reveals that Sink’s position on the ACA was popular. She lost because the district is heavily Republican.

The conservative National Journal drew the conclusion that the result of the special election is the beginning of a Republican wave,“Tuesday night’s special election in Florida should be a serious scare for Democrats who worry that Obamacare will be a major burden for their party in 2014. Despite recruiting favored candidate Alex Sink, outspending Republicans, and utilizing turnout tools to help motivate reliable voters, Democrats still lost to Republican lobbyist David Jolly—and it wasn’t particularly close.”

The Los Angeles Times also blamed the ACA, Republicans scored a significant victory in a special congressional election Tuesday, holding on to a seat in a swing district in Florida that Democrats had high hopes of capturing after a campaign that focused heavily on President Obama’s healthcare law.

The Hill also parroted the Republican logic,“Republican David Jolly defeated Democrat Alex Sink in the special election to fill Florida’s 13th District on Tuesday night, delivering a stinging blow to Democrats that underscores their vulnerability to ObamaCare attacks.

The problem for the media is that a poll of the district’s voters has found that they were wrong.

According to polling firm GarinHartYoung, Republican David Jolley’s hardline repeal Obamacare position hurt him with Independent voters:

From the very start of this election, the biggest challenge facing Alex Sink in the FL-13 special election was the significant party registration advantage for the

Republicans among likely voters. The samples for our polls always projected an electorate that would be 11 points more Republican than Democratic – a difficult margin for any candidate to overcome.

Despite the sizeable edge for Republicans, Alex Sink was able to run a remarkably close race in the special election. Our polling, which showed the trial heat virtually even over the course of several weeks, indicated that the debate over the Affordable Care Act helped Sink more than it hurt her, particularly in creating a lead among Independent voters that almost negated the entirety of the Republicans’ superior numbers in the partisan turnout.

Two factors helped Sink level the playing field in the Affordable Care Act debate.

First, David Jolly’s advocacy of repealing the Affordable Care Act put him deeply at odds with Independent voters, who have clear concerns about Obamacare but who do not want to repeal it. By 57% to 31%, Independents preferred a Democrat who supports fixing and improving Obamacare over a Republican who supports repealing it.

Second, Sink was helped by her decision to play offense, and not just defense, in the Affordable Care Act debate.

David Jolly and his surrogates at the NRCC and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce spent a huge amount of money attacking Alex Sink for her support of Obamacare. The net impact of these ads was negligible because voters were just as concerned, if not more so, by Jolly’s position on the issue, particularly with regard to the consequences of repealing Obamacare.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Great information.

So a republican narrowly won in a major republican area? And they claim a huge victory?

There's that republican logic once again.

Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#155750 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you to tell me what to do or to...
as you say...,,,fo,,,NO,,, I'm going to stay and piss you off ...this is free country, my America ...!!!!!!!

American Lady is classy/sassy/smart....
Eat your heart out...liberal CON..........
No, you're an immigrant.

Never forget that.

You came here for a free ride. Plain and simple.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#155751 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her a big o tongue kiss. You're getting pretty romantic here.
Was she your valentine?
hahaha, I think the BIGFOOT serb is sweet on the booze hound LISA loon.

It's been fun Tab. Have fun with the idiots and leave me some good laughs like last night. You guys were killing it.

Have a good night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#155753 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't date women. I'm not lesbian...maybe that's liberal style, you agree with gay marriage ...I don't!
Seems like you've made a love connection.

You are giving the crackhead some serious Internet lovin!

OZombie

South El Monte, CA

#155754 Mar 12, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhh,, your family would be embarrassed by you. Kenya, East Africa. But the great part is it list Obama as being born in the USA. Unlike yourself he is American.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
What is to be embarrassed ?? Tabby doesn't want to admit that Obama's father is from Kenya. I'm asking same question half America is asking...why Obama paid million of dollars to hide his personal documents. Isn't president records public records? What is he hiding? Why so many secrets?
Now you can attack me all of you, ask me if I care?
Uncle Tab

United States

#155755 Mar 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
"Therefore I believe in White Supremacy."
-Then-
Senator Clinton on her social views

More wnd BS!

You're full of stupid old lady!

OZombie

Los Angeles, CA

#155757 Mar 12, 2014
...one more thing...If I refused to show all my documents when I was coming to U.S. I wouldn't be here today...
Uncle Tab

United States

#155758 Mar 12, 2014
American Lady wrote:
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
- Al Gore
Damn!

We have you all riled up.

You're posting all kinds of off-topic BS.

Won't be long before the mods start deleting your BS again.

Uncle Tab

United States

#155759 Mar 12, 2014
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, I think the BIGFOOT serb is sweet on the booze hound LISA loon.

It's been fun Tab. Have fun with the idiots and leave me some good laughs like last night. You guys were killing it.

Have a good night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
She does seem to really like her.... Too much for republican standards.

I guess that's why the crack head is spamming the board trying to bury those comments as fast as possible

Night Ms RC. Have a great night!

And don't worry, I will.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#155760 Mar 12, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>What is to be embarrassed ?? Tabby doesn't want to admit that Obama's father is from Kenya. I'm asking same question half America is asking...why Obama paid million of dollars to hide his personal documents. Isn't president records public records? What is he hiding? Why so many secrets?
Now you can attack me all of you, ask me if I care?
Obama paid millions to hide things?

Is that why you imbeciles never found anything?

Republican Logic.... We found nothing, so that means he paid millions to hide it..... Low IQ republican drones will believe that..... Go with it!

Since: Oct 09

#155761 Mar 12, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I take the bet!
What's your name? And your county?
No excuses. Time to prove you to be the idiot you are.
No legal wrangling, spell it out.
I will not post my name here we will exchange emails and make the wager via my county clerk, I will allow the clerk to access my university student portal(grades and GPA) and my personal email (Deans list recognition from University Provost) County clerk can also verify farm and Home. deedbook and Tax records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilderness Off Road Area 5 min well 8
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 8 min Milburn Pennybags 3,975
Boob jobs & Lapband 19 min Who 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Burnadick 159,576
Christopher mills 3 hr Russell 4
Transgender Bathroom Discussion 8 hr RIP TAYLOR 12
crystal melton (Nov '12) 15 hr Weird 4
Shooting in Calebs Creek Thu Pam 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages