'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233164 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#153885 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Mar 05, 2014

I have not done anything wrong. I have not broken any laws, I have not violated any Topix rules or regulations and I have not provided false information to this or any other Topix groups."

"On the advice of my counsel I respectfully exercise my fifth amendment right and decline to answer that question."

When asked by UT if he believed there wasn't a smidgen of corruption inside the Topix forum when it came to the inappropriate targeting of democratic groups, Jay answered,

"On the advice of my counsel I respectfully exercise my fifth amendment right and decline to answer that question."

"Ladies and gentlemen, seeking the truth is the duty of this group and I see no point in moving forward." Close it down."

rotflmao!!!

This WAS fun!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Didn't think so.

:-)

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#153887 Mar 5, 2014
bedtime for OZ's babyboy, her little monkey
Jay

Springville, TN

#153888 Mar 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Dangit, thanks I was beginning to feel I was in an episode of theTwilight Zone.

No, you're on the Topix Zone.

"All names have been changed to protect the innocent."

"Only The Shadow Knows!"

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#153889 Mar 5, 2014
Obama's New Drama, the country wants a week off.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#153891 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That is the most intelligent thing you have post in awhile, this would indicate that he is not authorized to be POTUS.
What are you doing, maybe deflecting that the democrat party is the communist party, either way, you are screwed.
Regularly.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#153892 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
Correction: Of course he is, Obama isn't even authorized to be POTUS, IAW Art 2, Sect 1, para 5, of ths US Constitution.
my papaw is a lawyer, you want his number? he's pretty good.
I think he read that Constitution thing you seem to know so much about
Imagine the dialogues you two can have

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#153894 Mar 5, 2014
Governmentcheese wrote:
Obama lost a nomination today and yours truly ( the democrats) helped blocked it. This guy is real radical much like you crying liberals on here.
"yours truly ( the democrats) "
...Governmentcheese

yours truly

— pron
an informal term for I, myself , or me

so you're a democrat...because that's what you just said...
do not try to un-say it, dumbass
Let's everybody point at Governmentcheese, and laugh.
Jay

Springville, TN

#153895 Mar 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as shocked as you, I thought the 14th Amendment protected all American Citizen's. Last night I was corrected by Jay who said it only protects Christians with strong moral character. A few pages ago I was corrected again by Ari and told the 14th Amendment was written in 1866 to protect black people. So as you now see I'm correctly stating it right and saying the 14th Amendment only protects Black Christian American Citizens. Oh, of course they must also have strong moral character, preferably ok'ed by Jay.

Lie!

I did not use those words. Those are your words! And I never said "they must also have strong moral character." Another lie!

Stop changing the wording of someone's post to fit your own liberal ideology!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#153896 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me!
That's WHAT we'd ALL like to know :D
WHO he is, and WHERE he's from ...
Too many Doubts ...
we Know he IS NOT A CITIZEN of the USofA ...
At least from the tale he has told!
Well, you better get on it , Lisa, because he's on the verge of becoming the President of the United States.
And, he can't if he's not a CITIZEN of the USofA ...(we got rules ya know)

X Jr., works for me.
Governmentcheese

Nashville, TN

#153898 Mar 5, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"yours truly ( the democrats) "
...Governmentcheese
yours truly
— pron
an informal term for I, myself , or me
so you're a democrat...because that's what you just said...
do not try to un-say it, dumbass
Let's everybody point at Governmentcheese, and laugh.
I have been pointing at government cheese and laughing for years..........I thought you loved me and supported me.

“I fight for justice”

Since: Jun 13

American Way

#153899 Mar 5, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
my papaw is a lawyer, you want his number? he's pretty good.
I think he read that Constitution thing you seem to know so much about
Imagine the dialogues you two can have
Sure, give his name and number here on Topix.

(this will be a almost interesting)

Can you hear that tricycle coming...backwards MENACINGLY!
Uncle Tab

United States

#153901 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Lie!

I did not use those words. Those are your words! And I never said "they must also have strong moral character." Another lie!

Plead the 5th again why don't you?

:-D

Dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#153902 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Anglia Davis, a dyed in the wool communist, this all the democrat party needs!!!
Wow!

We have 193 now!

Look at us go!

Jay

Springville, TN

#153903 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think so.
:-)

Hey it's legit. It works for the libtards all the time. All I did was borrow it ha-ha-ha.

Don't think! It always makes you look like a fool!

Flat Lick Ky.

#153904 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie!
Yeah, sure. The way I said it is exactly what I understood your post to say.
Uncle Tab

United States

#153905 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Hey it's legit. It works for the libtards all the time. All I did was borrow it ha-ha-ha.

Don't think! It always makes you look like a fool!
It's fun to watch a double scoop of republican diversion.

You remaining silent on it speaks volumes.

And it speaks loudly to others who drop by and read it. Best advertisement we can get for Hillary. And when you all cry voter fraud in 2016, I'll mention this.

And the saddest part about it is, it's really who you people are and how you're actually thought of. And you aren't smart enough to figure it out, or just too stupid to have any common sense to realize how you all look to others. And that's the best part for me.

:-) can't wait and hope it continues daily. The more the better. Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#153906 Mar 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure. The way I said it is exactly what I understood your post to say.
See Jay?

Exactly as I just said.

And you all are clueless!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#153907 Mar 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure. The way I said it is exactly what I understood your post to say.

Well, you were wrong! I NEVER said the Constitution protects only Christians with strong moral character. Or that anything had to be Ok[d by me. If fact I never mentioned Christians at all! Below you will find the exact discussion we had:

I said: "Morals, much of we as a Nation are sorely lacking. Period

My post:

In other words, Twig, you don't believe in it (being Gay) but you defend it. Rather than defend what you do not believe in you 'stand down?'

That's wishy-washy thinking. There is nothing in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that guarantees a man marrying another man is a protection under the law of this land - or the other sex same thing.

We are talking about unity as a man and a woman, as in procreation, not just sex. If they want that kind of life so be it, but marriage is another story, no guarantees there, none what-so-ever!

Even the Muslim's don't believe in this so much so that if they find someone like that they are dead meat.

There's more to this than just the government giving in to the personal wants of every whiny person in this country. Morals, much of which we as a Nation are sorely lacking!

Your reply:

Who's morals yours, what right do you have to determine what's moral, the bible? Everyone in this country doesn't believe in God, does that mean they have no rights under our laws. God gave us the right to choose and he is our judge and as far as I know he hasn't turned the right to judge over to us. People would do better to worry about their own souls and leave others alone. As for me be wishy- washy, God is my judge not you.

My second reply:

I think I don't have to define morality to you. You are old enough to know exactly what the definition is.

Tell me how this defines Christians only! Tell me where I said anything about any one single person! I spoke of morals of this NATION, and it's a fact, we have deteriorated in morals in this country and if you as an older man can't see this? it's time for you to get your head out of the sand!
Jay

Springville, TN

#153908 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch a double scoop of republican diversion.
You remaining silent on it speaks volumes.
And it speaks loudly to others who drop by and read it. Best advertisement we can get for Hillary. And when you all cry voter fraud in 2016, I'll mention this.
And the saddest part about it is, it's really who you people are and how you're actually thought of. And you aren't smart enough to figure it out, or just too stupid to have any common sense to realize how you all look to others. And that's the best part for me.
:-) can't wait and hope it continues daily. The more the better. Heh

You're right, "it's fun to watch a double scoop of democrat diversion."

Lois Lerner is a good example of this as you say - and she remaining silent on her involvment speaks volumes of her guilt.

Best advertisement you can get to get the democrats kicked out of Congress and the Senate

Are you too stupid to see this? And that's the best part for me......LOL!!!

Quote the headlines:

"Appearing in front of the House Oversight Committee Wednesday morning Lois Lerner, former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS, refused to answer questions asked by lawmakers by pleading the Fifth Amendment"

Ha ha, you hate it when the shit blows your way. Suck it up!.

Flat Lick Ky.

#153909 Mar 5, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you were wrong! I NEVER said the Constitution protects only Christians with strong moral character. Or that anything had to be Ok[d by me. If fact I never mentioned Christians at all! Below you will find the exact discussion we had:
I said: "Morals, much of we as a Nation are sorely lacking. Period
My post:
In other words, Twig, you don't believe in it (being Gay) but you defend it. Rather than defend what you do not believe in you 'stand down?'
That's wishy-washy thinking. There is nothing in the Constitution or Bill of Rights that guarantees a man marrying another man is a protection under the law of this land - or the other sex same thing.
We are talking about unity as a man and a woman, as in procreation, not just sex. If they want that kind of life so be it, but marriage is another story, no guarantees there, none what-so-ever!
Even the Muslim's don't believe in this so much so that if they find someone like that they are dead meat.
There's more to this than just the government giving in to the personal wants of every whiny person in this country. Morals, much of which we as a Nation are sorely lacking!
Your reply:
Who's morals yours, what right do you have to determine what's moral, the bible? Everyone in this country doesn't believe in God, does that mean they have no rights under our laws. God gave us the right to choose and he is our judge and as far as I know he hasn't turned the right to judge over to us. People would do better to worry about their own souls and leave others alone. As for me be wishy- washy, God is my judge not you.
My second reply:
I think I don't have to define morality to you. You are old enough to know exactly what the definition is.
Tell me how this defines Christians only! Tell me where I said anything about any one single person! I spoke of morals of this NATION, and it's a fact, we have deteriorated in morals in this country and if you as an older man can't see this? it's time for you to get your head out of the sand!
Because of your stance against me saying I would stand on whatever side was legal under the law concerning gays I understood our conversation to be about people with moral character and you can clearly see I understood we were talking about Christians. Why didn't you say something to set me straight during the conversation? Saying I lied is stretching the misunderstanding a little far isn't it? My little flap about getting it ok'ed with you was meant to be sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 149,761
tracy peters rogers (Feb '09) 3 min rero14 7
You'll never break them up 16 min willieb 3
where you at mentally ill caretaker???? 22 min jackson2 1
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 23 min jackson2 2
Best mouth in barbourville 25 min jackson2 2
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 1 hr Well 19
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 1 hr Corbin911 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web