'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#152943 Mar 3, 2014
American Lady wrote:
You moan & groan
WHEN
there ARE links ...

You moan & groan
WHEN
there's not ...

Sounds like you're just 'FULL of'- la waa la waa la waaaaa ...
Chicken little ...
Cowardly lil 'pipsqueak'

)8~D>
They are all the same links.

ZERO credibility.

Why else do you think Dale ran from me on that? Because he's already figured out we own you idiots when you post from those worthless sites. Dipshit

I don't even waste my time shoving the truth down your fatass gullet, you've always been stupid and you will always be stupid. You post from a site that's owned by a Muslim yet hate Muslims. Makes no sense..... You're just a crazy old information less bitch on the Internet who posts YouTube links as sources.

No one takes any if you serious. None of us democrats ever get made, but you headcheck drawer low IQ GOP voters are always getting mad. Look at how often glascow Sybil blows up and loses her mind..... On the Internet no less.

Just fun. You idiots are our puppets, we tug the strings and make you dance.

It's free entertainment. Thanks!

:-D
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152944 Mar 3, 2014
Bob Lonsberry wrote:
Two Americas

HAHAHA, nice try sockboy

Ari son of Anarchy
Since: Oct 09
Bradstown Ky.

Spin those proxies circus clown. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#152945 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Drones...has anyone in the Obama administration took responsibility for the "accidental" murder of the 16 year old American boy? Probably the same person that stepped up and took responsibility for Brian Terry's murder. Shhhhh! Is there a link for those facts? lol You need to stay off that "Tupac and Elvis are alive" website. Are you no longer self-medicating, uncle flabby ass? You are messing up more than usual. Take your crazy meds!
Brian Terry's murder was not in vain. Because of it Boarder Agents are now trained never to open fire on an armed gang with a beanbag.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152946 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Drones...has anyone in the Obama administration took responsibility for the "accidental" murder of the 16 year old American boy? Probably the same person that stepped up and took responsibility for Brian Terry's murder. Shhhhh! Is there a link for those facts? lol You need to stay off that "Tupac and Elvis are alive" website. Are you no longer self-medicating, uncle flabby ass? You are messing up more than usual. Take your crazy meds!
Where was that 16 year old boy at when he was killed?
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152947 Mar 3, 2014
SCA wrote:
Boy the Republicans OWNED UnclerepoopoCON all night long! hahahaha
haha, dream on TN troll. Prove it. WherE? Post #? FO

Keep trying loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#152948 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Drones...has anyone in the Obama administration took responsibility for the "accidental" murder of the 16 year old American boy? Probably the same person that stepped up and took responsibility for Brian Terry's murder. Shhhhh! Is there a link for those facts? lol You need to stay off that "Tupac and Elvis are alive" website. Are you no longer self-medicating, uncle flabby ass? You are messing up more than usual. Take your crazy meds!
And do Drones have the ability to do ID checks to see if anyone is old enough to be bombed?

Just curious about these things since you brought it up.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152949 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Riled up? That's wishful thinking on your part. I do enjoy watching you get punked by the intelligent people on here. You're so funny, old fart! lmao
Everyone can see the difference since I pointed it out.

Heh

Like I said, you are my puppets, I control how you act..... From my living room in my recliner.

Uncle Tab

United States

#152951 Mar 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Common knowledge works better than any link!!!
Obviously it isn't common knowledge. I never heard of it and its why I asked for a link.

Would be very easy for you to provide it instead of bobbing and weaving huh?

Nevermind, you hiding it says it all.

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#152952 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking from personal experience, uncle fat ass? You sure seem to know a lot about fryers and Wendy's and trips to the hospital. Do tell!
There's that temper again.

Oops... You said you didn't do this.

Sorry. I forgot..... Sybil.

LMAO

puppets
Uncle Tab

United States

#152953 Mar 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Would you provide a link for that comment?
Bob and weave bob and weave

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#152955 Mar 3, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Two 'friends'...
Something 'you' don't have ...

You betcha :)

The Armour of God ...
IS
What "I" put on D~A~I~L~Y ...

;~)
Lmao@internet Christian racists and bigots.

You're a joke old lady. LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#152956 Mar 3, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA, nice try sockboy

Ari son of Anarchy
Since: Oct 09
Bradstown Ky.

Spin those proxies circus clown. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
LMAO

good catch!
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#152957 Mar 3, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I love when you imbeciles bring up this subject.
http://www.dccc.org/page/content/hhof/
If it was so bad and worthless, why did the republicans who voted AGAINST it and said it was a bad move, turn right around and apply for funds from it?
smh
See what I mean about how STUPID and UNEDUCATED you idiots are?
This is why we are able to slap your ignorant asses around every day here, because you're amazingly stupid.
Right there in print, shows some of the letter that GOP'rs wrote begging for money that they voted against.
So, republican logic again.... Explain to everyone how something so bad and worthless, was voted against, yet they asked for what they voted against? Explain it so we can understand your train of thought bringing it up LMAO
Now don't let your temper get to you as usual, your dumb uneducated ass brought it up, now tell us why it was so terrible and the GOP took that terrible money then claimed it was them who got those jobs.
(Watch her temper go batshit crazy and watch her diverting crazy and not answer as she cries and whines heh)
I would think they would be idiots if a law was passed that they disagreed with and they turned down federal dollars and caused their State to miss out on money being sent to the dimocrat State leaders. It's law...well, until Obama decides to tweek and change and delay parts of the law so might as well do what they were elected to do and obey the law, right? Funny how those Republican Governors (Wisconsin's Governor is a good example) never seem to come up in any of your conversations when discussing "GOOD" things politicians have done for their States. You remember Wisconsin's Governor, don't you? He is the one that the unions sunk huge amounts of money into recalling his elected Governors position and the idiots banged on their drums and set up camp and danced and pooped in their adult diapers rather than leave their prime protesting spot in front of the cameras...and for what? Nothing. More people voted for Walker in the recall election than voted for him the first time. They sent their message to you dimocrats loud and clear, didn't they? A sign of things to come? How many billions of workers earnings did the union leaders spend on that brainfart? lmao Those Wisconsin union officials (Wisconsin citizens) still reap the benefits of Walkers good job and take their fair share of federal dollars and special waivers from Obama even tho they disagreed with the outcome and blah, blah blah. Assume the position uncle fat ass. You know it well. Open mouth and insert your crusty ass clown foot...and spin some more. LMMFAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#152959 Mar 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!!! Over time I got tired of defending myself and my links. Hell, it gives them something to bitch about. Hilarious!!!
But in the same breath, you drones cry and whine about MSM.

Again, it's fun to watch you hide your sources knowing we shove it down your throat every time.

I enjoy pointing it out endlessly.

Especially when you call yourselfs brave patriots.... As you hide.

wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#152961 Mar 3, 2014
Okay, my lunch break is over. I need to go over the Open Journal Report regarding my fryer. At Wendy's. Before I head to the ER. lmao old fart flabby ass has made me laugh with his attempted spinning crap. Maybe I will just ease back in the recliner and take a longer lunch and laugh at the ass clowns for a little while longer. You ass clown dimocrats are a hoot!
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#152963 Mar 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! If I were you, I would stay away from all cactus farms!!! LMAO!!!!
I think uncle fat ass scooter protests way too much, don't you think? He seems to be trying to convince himself they he has the ability to rile someone up with his spin shit. Let's humor him. OMG...I am pissed beyond belief! That uncle fat ass has made me mad again. I know he is old and takes little purple pills for his delusional behavior but enough is enough. I am furious because uncle fat ass said...wait...what did his old crazy ass say? LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#152964 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I would think they would be idiots if a law was passed that they disagreed with and they turned down federal dollars and caused their State to miss out on money being sent to the dimocrat State leaders. It's law...well, until Obama decides to tweek and change and delay parts of the law so might as well do what they were elected to do and obey the law, right? Funny how those Republican Governors (Wisconsin's Governor is a good example) never seem to come up in any of your conversations when discussing "GOOD" things politicians have done for their States. You remember Wisconsin's Governor, don't you? He is the one that the unions sunk huge amounts of money into recalling his elected Governors position and the idiots banged on their drums and set up camp and danced and pooped in their adult diapers rather than leave their prime protesting spot in front of the cameras...and for what? Nothing. More people voted for Walker in the recall election than voted for him the first time. They sent their message to you dimocrats loud and clear, didn't they? A sign of things to come? How many billions of workers earnings did the union leaders spend on that brainfart? lmao Those Wisconsin union officials (Wisconsin citizens) still reap the benefits of Walkers good job and take their fair share of federal dollars and special waivers from Obama even tho they disagreed with the outcome and blah, blah blah. Assume the position uncle fat ass. You know it well. Open mouth and insert your crusty ass clown foot...and spin some more. LMMFAO
Or the ones who voted for them are idiots.

It's fun to throw this in your faces.

Republicans whine and cry about spending, as they spend.

You're an idiot. And I love pointing it out.

Now off to your fries.

LMAO@ER

Be all that you can be, log onto the Internet and brag.

Uncle Tab

United States

#152965 Mar 3, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I would think they would be idiots if a law was passed that they disagreed with and they turned down federal dollars and caused their State to miss out on money being sent to the dimocrat State leaders. It's law...well, until Obama decides to tweek and change and delay parts of the law so might as well do what they were elected to do and obey the law, right? Funny how those Republican Governors (Wisconsin's Governor is a good example) never seem to come up in any of your conversations when discussing "GOOD" things politicians have done for their States. You remember Wisconsin's Governor, don't you? He is the one that the unions sunk huge amounts of money into recalling his elected Governors position and the idiots banged on their drums and set up camp and danced and pooped in their adult diapers rather than leave their prime protesting spot in front of the cameras...and for what? Nothing. More people voted for Walker in the recall election than voted for him the first time. They sent their message to you dimocrats loud and clear, didn't they? A sign of things to come? How many billions of workers earnings did the union leaders spend on that brainfart? lmao Those Wisconsin union officials (Wisconsin citizens) still reap the benefits of Walkers good job and take their fair share of federal dollars and special waivers from Obama even tho they disagreed with the outcome and blah, blah blah. Assume the position uncle fat ass. You know it well. Open mouth and insert your crusty ass clown foot...and spin some more. LMMFAO
Maybe some of these messages you've posted here with the racist messages should be forwarded to medical facilities in Glascow?

:-D that's be funny!

I'll make a sure bet, I'll send it to Wendy's. heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#152966 Mar 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! If I were you, I would stay away from all cactus farms!!! LMAO!!!!
Divert divert divert

Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#152967 Mar 3, 2014
American Lady wrote:
A Republic If WE Can Keep It….
Posted on February 27, 2014 by sundance

Before you watch the video below you must remember the significance of its venue.

The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors.

Franklin responded,“A republic, if you can keep it.”
….“if you can keep it”

Now watch this video from Independence Hall:
UNBELIEVABLE !…. or is it?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/02/2...

With not THE word 'democracy' in the Constitution ... anywhere!
You could be like the real heros I'm the Ukraine and fight for what you believe is right....... Or you can be the whiney coward bitch that you are and endlessly cry on the Internet.

Heh

Patriot my ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min SNYB 131,454
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 41 min Parent 55
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 57 min Voter 15
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 1 hr County Worker 9
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr bad 62
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 2 hr Curiouswonderer 2
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 4 hr jason 11
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 18 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match