'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258937 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Liars Learner

Marco, Italy

#153579 Mar 5, 2014
Who Whowhat wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
plead the fifth dumbassss.
Uncle Tab

United States

#153582 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is I bet most of them draw some kind of check or benefit from the gov't while they deny, deny, deny and divert, divert, divert. I worked hard for over 30 years to achieve my UNION negotiated retirement package and NEVER once have I begrudged my tax dollars being used to help my fellow Americans get a step up. Those pathetic clowns would step over a homeless VET shaking their head in disgust. They are shameful and so are their TWO parties. Glad we are the MAJORITY.

I can't wait either. HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
We can all see the repubs here who collect government assistance by the way they post.

I don't have to mention them by name, we all see the bigoted, homosexual, racist rants they type. And again, they hide in the computer and do it because they're cowards.

The saddest thing about the dumb republicans here, they think some day try will be wealthy and powerful..... But they never will be. They will do nothing but collect government assistance until they die in their trailer and their dogs and cats (the only friend they have) eat them lmao hate to be so blunt about it, but that's exactly what will happen to them.

C'mon Hillary!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#153583 Mar 5, 2014
SHERLOCK HOLMES wrote:
<quoted text>I CANT wait for that day UNCLE TAB it is time to put the 1% on notice. Forbes added more BILLIONAIRES to their list this year. REPEAL "W'S" tax breaks for the 1%er's and get rid of all RIGHT TO WORK FOR LESS legislation!!
Hillary will get that done!

They ain't seen nothin' yet!! lol
Hilltee Chitton

Marco, Italy

#153585 Mar 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's republiCON to you )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon. Tab doesn't have anything to do with my comments dumbass. I see you are the one with GALL, thinking I care about your TEXAS reporting. I care about KENTUCKY's. GET IT!!!!
Wendy will probably win anyway since TEXAS is seeing what teabaggers do for them.
ho, ho, ho .....we knew that and jail bird too. hahahahaha Keep us updated on that TEXAS race. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you are the one who was bring up the damn exans tics dipchit. You give a chit we don't.

Thanks for clearing up who UNION STRONG was dipchit! Hahahaha uncle tab eh? Who is you!?!

Go cry, cry b a b y!
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#153586 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Which leads to
~WHERE~ did THIS ONE come from ...???
eh?
I wouldn't 'speak'... ya know ... cash a check ...
IF I didn't have the azz to back it up ...
;~)
You probably have plenty of AZZ to back that up you probably have tornado siren attached to it!! THIS come's from a LIBERAL you should be thanking because I vote DEMOCRAT!!
Hilltee Chitton

Marco, Italy

#153587 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all see the DEM. here who collect government assistance by the way they post.
I don't have to mention them by name, we all see the bigoted, homosexual, racist rants they type. And again, they hide in the computer and do it because they're cowards.
The saddest thing about the dumb republicans here, they think some day try will be wealthy and powerful..... But they never will be. They will do nothing but collect government assistance until they die in their trailer and their dogs and cats (the only friend they have) eat them lmao hate to be so blunt about it, but that's exactly what will happen to them.
C'mon Hillary!!!
I will sink the ship of rats.

Yeah!

Thanks, I gotcha number!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153588 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Ms. B*TCH to you ...
)8~D>
hahaha, that is right )8~D> batshit crazy LISA loon, among other fitting names. I bet that one made you real popular down at the jail. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Chittlocke Domes

Marco, Italy

#153589 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will get that done!
They ain't seen nothin' yet!! lol
no you have not! I be lying and playing with a hurt head to stay out of Benghazi.
She needs mongrels like you.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153592 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all see the repubs here who collect government assistance by the way they post.
C'mon Hillary!!!
HAHA, So true.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#153593 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I do like calling the democrats what they are. When the communist party supports the democrat party, their ideology must not be that far apart.
A VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS IS A VOTE FOR THE COMMUNIST PARTY!!!!
That is why the DEMOCRATS are denouncing PUTIN's Bullshit we killed BIN LADEN, these are just some of the things your party agrees with us on so I guess you are Communist too dumb ass DALe!! OH and lets not forget about that veto in Arizona from the party you support you LEMMING!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#153595 Mar 5, 2014
Jello Brains wrote:
<quoted text>But I thought you libs were tolerant of queers ,as you call them. Where's your tolerance now?
Another lie, you've never seen me use the word 'queer' here.

No reason to lie about me.

Are you that desperate in losing this debate that you have to lie?

And no, I could care less what man makes ari his wife. It doesn't affect me in any way.
Chittlocke Domes

Marco, Italy

#153596 Mar 5, 2014
UNION STRONG wrote:
<quoted text> You probably have plenty of AZZ to back that up you probably have tornado siren attached to it!! THIS come's from a LIBERAL you should be thanking because I vote DEMOCRAT!!
republiCONS? Tabby flabby who is you nteee?
Uncle Tab

United States

#153597 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Since you 'liked' my first post so well, you'll REALLY like this one ...
:D

TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2014
NATURAL BORN CITIZEN...
A CONCEPT THAT OBOTS
CANNOT WRAP THEIR PEA-BRAINS AROUND...

If you are covered by one, you are not,-and do not need to be, covered by the other.
They are two completely different origins of membership, just as with natural children and adopted children. One child comes by nature,-the other comes by allowance of government.

He cannot command us and our armies unless he is 100% of us and no others. 100% American by primal connection, by blood relationship, by natural birthright, by inheritance, by descent from citizen parents. Such an American is a natural born citizen of America.
No other kind of person is.- A. Nash

FROM:http://h2ooflife.wordpres s.com/2014/03/02/everyones-a-t raitor-now/

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2014/03...

;~)
Get back with us on the SCOTUS decision in this subject.

Case CLOSED!

You lose.....again.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#153598 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Which leads to
~WHERE~ did THIS ONE come from ...???

eh?

I wouldn't 'speak'... ya know ... cash a check ...
IF I didn't have the azz to back it up ...

;~)
We know you have a HUGE ass, so there's that!

Uncle Tab

United States

#153599 Mar 5, 2014
Pooh ten wrote:
<quoted text>DIVERting are you?

Do you understand the KGB?
LMFAO@bringing up diversion as you bring up the KGB?

This shit just can't get any funnier.

LMAO
UNION STRONG

Mount Washington, KY

#153600 Mar 5, 2014
CANT wait for Grimes to win the SENATE seat that has been held for RANSOM for way to long!! 2016 cant get hear soon enough.. Hilary 2016. REPEWBLICANS should be happy about these gay marriage laws they might finally be able to come out of THE CLOSET!! I get tired of hearing about THE TAP TAP CIRCLE IN AIRPORT BATHROOMS, WOW WHAT A PICK UP LINE. Would that be considered a STALL LINE DANCE??
Hilltee Chitton

Marco, Italy

#153601 Mar 5, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If I were Lois, I would sing like a bird, that may be the only way to stay at 98.6. People that assume room temperature can't speak the truth.
True, she has a liars deed around her neck and it is getting tighter.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153602 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
5' 9" Long & LEAN ...
I can slip through a 'crack'...
You'd NEVER see me ...
;~)
HAHA, "Crack" will do that to you. Didn't you learn anything from Nancy:

SAY NO TO DRUGS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Billitee mr Billtee

Marco, Italy

#153603 Mar 5, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you have a HUGE ass, so there's that!
Calvin? So there is that! He is in school no?
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#153604 Mar 5, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ...
They 'know me' there ...
BUT
Not as an 'inmate'
;~)
So when you are not incarcerated they know you as the cleaning lady doing community service? Got it. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min North Mountain 159,432
Big Chicken or Shell Station? (Jan '13) 30 min Betty Bop 26
Heidrick 54 min Quantummist 8
Laura Wyatt and Larry Coleman 59 min neighbor 1
Does the chicken have bed bugs? (May '14) 1 hr tigers 2
Big chicken (Apr '15) 1 hr tigers 4
misty holt 1 hr wondering 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages