'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#153441 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I would send it back to him with my thanks but no thanks. I rarely watch MSNBC. I've been watching ALjAZEERA lately.
AlJazeera?

The original terrorist propaganda network?
You are a simple minded SOB!
Al Jazeera was purchased by Al Gore AFTER they posted videos of Americans beheaded by ALQaeda!
OZombie

United States

#153442 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but under the Constitution we all have the same rights. This probably sounds crazy to you but I try to follow the teachings of Jesus and there are times when I fall short but Jesus never told me to hate anyone, it took many years for me to understand that. We all should treat people the same way we wish to be treated. That doesn't mean we should do the ungodly things they do and it doesn't mean we are enablers in their sin, each and everyone of us are different, but we are equal under the laws of this country.
So what is next...after gay marriage...BIGAMY...???

#153443 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I would send it back to him with my thanks but no thanks. I rarely watch MSNBC. I've been watching ALjAZEERA lately.
Do you even know where Al Jazeera originated?\
They gained notoriety by posting beheadings of Americans?
YOU need the shit stomped out of you!

#153444 Mar 4, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA or Animals Need Love too!
Why no?

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#153445 Mar 4, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is just between you and me.....OFF TOPIC.
My grandpa owned a business, and when I was a kid 13 to 15, I worked for him. It gave me the opportunity to ask questions when the subject came up, but I was too young to realize how important some of it was. I once asked him where his house was and he told me near the Carpathian Mountains, which years later, after he died, I tried to find in a library. I spent hours hanging over maps and books and still couldn't figure out why he talked about Austria and on his naturalization papers it said Austria. Yet he spoke German to his friends and often when he got mad he swore in German...LOL. That was hysterically funny, too! He spoke of being drafted into the German Army when he was barely 18. I have a photo of him in a uniform holding a sword, but no one is left to ask what kind of military uniform he had on. Further, he never mastered the "W" in the English language. It was always a "V"......such as "Vat you vant." And he never asked a question but what he ended it with a "no." Such as, "Ve go to town now, no?"
They had so many wars over there that every time they changed the boundary the new King or Czar would make the school kids learn the different languages. He loved this country, and spent 30 years on the railroad, and hated Hitler with a passion. Too bad we don't ask enough questions when we have the chance, no? lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Woods
OZombie

United States

#153446 Mar 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the "Family Finder" tab at http://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspx
Last year I saw something similar ...to find about your heritage, on National Geographic ...very interesting. I called them and they gave me something like your link here. Cost about $268.00
I like to have DNA from my mother and a father ...
but, to have only father's line, I need like his father, brother ...so, since my father is not with us or my grandfather, I would ask for DNA from my uncle (my father's brother)... that would be very interesting. When someone said I'm 100% this or that, there is no such thing. There is no 100% pure race, anywhere on Earth.

Thank you Ari...I will take all this info just in case.
OZombie

United States

#153447 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>
AlJazeera?
The original terrorist propaganda network?
You are a simple minded SOB!
Al Jazeera was purchased by Al Gore AFTER they posted videos of Americans beheaded by ALQaeda!
After Al Gore made 100 million $$$ from 'global warming' dummies, he purchased Al Jazeera,'terrorist network'...This people are in O~I~L...
OZombie

United States

#153448 Mar 4, 2014
Al Gore is King of HYPOCRITES ...!!!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#153449 Mar 4, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the great thing about the U.S. if it can be covered by our Constitution it can become a law or right. Our right to religious freedom is also covered, We can worship a tree if we want or we can be an atheist and not have any religion at all.

Flat Lick Ky.

#153450 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you even know where Al Jazeera originated?\
They gained notoriety by posting beheadings of Americans?
YOU need the shit stomped out of you!
ALjAZEERA America and yes I know where it originated. One more thing let me know when you want to start stomping and we'll make the arrangements. Oh, and something else I'd rather watch ALjAZEERA than FOX.
OZombie

United States

#153451 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>
NAMBLA or Animals Need Love too!
Why no?
Oh yeah, I know about this sick morons. NAMBLA also said that is nothing wrong to have sex with children.

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...!!!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#153452 Mar 4, 2014
OZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I know about this sick morons. NAMBLA also said that is nothing wrong to have sex with children.
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ...!!!!!
Now lets be reasonable people, you know that cant happen.
OZombie

United States

#153453 Mar 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you backed down AGAIN on the knowing who I am bullshit.
Don't you ever get tired of me making you my bitch in front of everyone here and you can do absolutely nothing about it?
:-D
Bitch!
Don't give all your secrets away tabby...

Did you hear your father tell your mother...
'I'm making you my b*tch'... and you couldn't do absolutely nothing ...?????
OZombie

United States

#153454 Mar 4, 2014
Very interesting program on SCI Chanel ...

ARE WE ALONE/Close Encounters...
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#153455 Mar 4, 2014
Where's that old, lying uncle flabby ass tonight? In hiding after being caught in another big lie? lmao He will disappear for awhile and calvin the pervert will magically show up in flabby ass's sudden disappearance.

You are right to hide your head in shame, uncle flabby. The only thing worse than a thief is a liar. And you are a liar. Once you lie, any credibility that you may have had is gone and you never get it back. Once a big fat liar ALWAYS a big fat liar. And you are a big fat liar.

I typed this with a smile on my face because you have been outed. Or could it be I'm riled up and have a temper? lmao You lied about those things too. See what I mean? Once a liar always a liar.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#153456 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>ALjAZEERA America and yes I know where it originated. One more thing let me know when you want to start stomping and we'll make the arrangements. Oh, and something else I'd rather watch ALjAZEERA than FOX.
Of course you would...kamerad!! You can't handle the truth.

Flat Lick Ky.

#153457 Mar 4, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would...kamerad!! You can't handle the truth.
I like the truth straight, you know, before the Fox people put their special spin on it.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#153458 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I like the truth straight, you know, before the Fox people put their special spin on it.
Then why do you continually knock Fox News if you claim to be "smart enough" to realize all of the network news puts their own spin on things and report about things they want known and never report on things that should be known? They are all the same. PMS-NBC leans left. Fox leans right. NBC, ABC and CBS and public broadcasting leans left. CNN worries more about making their reporters Hollywood stars than they worry about actual news broadcasting. You harp on Fox News because you can't handle the truth they are willing to report on when the other stations refuse to report anything negative about their messiah. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Flat Lick Ky.

#153460 Mar 4, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you continually knock Fox News if you claim to be "smart enough" to realize all of the network news puts their own spin on things and report about things they want known and never report on things that should be known? They are all the same. PMS-NBC leans left. Fox leans right. NBC, ABC and CBS and public broadcasting leans left. CNN worries more about making their reporters Hollywood stars than they worry about actual news broadcasting. You harp on Fox News because you can't handle the truth they are willing to report on when the other stations refuse to report anything negative about their messiah. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
Oh, I watch Fox once and awhile for comedic relief. I watched Hannity and Stossel last night, it was a hoot.
OZombie

United States

#153462 Mar 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Now lets be reasonable people, you know that cant happen.
Why not...??? Anything and everything goes for liberals ...
No morals, no scruples, no family value...for liberals...
Rectal sex/sodomy is normal for liberals ...
Go for it...liberals...!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min tip 153,932
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Not a sure thing 104
Why is Topix so Dead anymore? 2 hr Gator 5
Does anyone practice White Magic? 3 hr Willie Likkerbush 7
Daniel Boone 2016 3 hr bvillain 18
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr Prognosticator 70
Tanning bed reaction? (Jun '10) 16 hr Nighthawk 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance