'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259036 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152259 Feb 28, 2014
Great post. This is easier and faster than responding to each post. Trying to get caught up and watch Bill Maher crack on the teabaggers. haha

Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're crying about judgeits? Lmmfao!!!!!!

Someone give sweetheart here a tissue
LMMFAO

Me...great post Hugh

This board seems a little too important to her doesn't it.

I mentioned it before, this one is very jealous of Ms RC.:-D

Me:
You got that right Uncle Tab. A real lunatic.

Uncle Tab
That's not a he lmao

Me:
That TN troll is a she? That's even worse. I don't swing that way and I don't judge anyone that does. i.e ELLEN and Portia etc. haha

Uncle Tab
They hate us because of our union careers.

That's fun to watch the endless GOP jealousy of us successful democrats.

Gotta live the jealousy and hate.

Me: They do it best.

Uncle Tab
Anyone else see the similarities between the above poster and who she's replying to?

And also this same poster said me and Ms RC are the same person?

Just think about how desperate these assclowns are when they do this dumbshit.

Easy pickin's as usual.

:-D

Me:
That was obvious. What a bunch of Tn dumbasses.

wow is obsessed hahahaha like sissy jboy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152260 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And if any group would have a hearing about aliens at Benghazi it would be the Repubs. Hell, you guys spend millions of dollars and hundreds of hours just over a BJ.
LMAO!!! How much was spent on just one of the big "0's" sunshine for electric, jobs?
Uncle Tab

United States

#152261 Feb 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about vehicles, if you aren't working you income is "0"!!!
Now, if you decide to live the life long summer vacation some things are easy to give-up. Just think, go to bed when you want, get up when you want, you will always have that government check coming every month, and you can do what ever you want, you are a child again, just waiting for big daddy to give you your allowance!!! Hell, what could be better!!! You have reached Utopia!!!
Everyone, signup for Obamacare, that is the beginning of your "Utopia", everything else will fall into place!!!
Make up your mind here lil fella, food stamps and government checks are different. smh

No wonder they can't find a GOP jobs bill, they don't know the difference between food stamps and Social Security.

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152262 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> I wont call you a vulgar name, I would rather wait and bust your old ass right in the mouth.
What would stop you now, you vile talk is typical of repukes. And DON'T be threatening me you assclown. You probably couldn't fight your way out of a wet bag. Now fo loser TN troll.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152263 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean about how ignorant the GOP voting base is?
Read a book..... Then maybe you can come here and actually debate instead of being a Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, Savage parrot and endless repeat nonsense.
Low IQ'rs are the perfect republicans. The tough questions get them every time.
Hey, I just want what all of the low information voters want, I want free health care, and a check in the mail every month, since I hate my dead end job!!! Life is too short to argue over politics!!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152265 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a he, it's obviously a jealous women with low self esteem. Not once has she had anything to say about any subject discussed. Just attack after attack.
My neighbor has a 14 year old justice that..... Drama queen lol
The TN fool acts just like her, a kid who has to have some sort of attention.
Glad I chap their ass so bad. It's hilarious. Divert, deny and attack. hahaha They hate the truth. You can watch them get more enraged with each posts. Ignorant loser lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152266 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind here lil fella, food stamps and government checks are different. smh
No wonder they can't find a GOP jobs bill, they don't know the difference between food stamps and Social Security.
I want them all!!! It is your responsibility as a US citizen to afford these items to me, I might starve!!! Hell, I will change my voting from repub to dem, just to have a life long summer vacation!!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152267 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Report this Ms RC.
When they get called out and put in their place they threaten.
Nothing like an Internet hero threatening someone.
Typical bitch republican move. Coward.
I did. What else do they have to do but show their true colors and repuke characteristics. Hate and violence. The WAR monger party right? haha

Shows how enraged they get when we school them on their two loser parties. I get
that. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152268 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go talking to your self again! You must be one lonely bitch reTaboCON!
All you are fit for is to attack, you are the only one who gives a shit about your subjects!
Keep dreaming. I went to dinner for a couple hours while you were obsessing over me. Buzz off stalker creepy troll. You must give a shit....you hang on every word. Talk about a loser troll. I will post you some more. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#152269 Feb 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> I want them all!!! It is your responsibility as a US citizen to afford these items to me, I might starve!!! Hell, I will change my voting from repub to dem, just to have a life long summer vacation!!!
Good luck with that, most people would rather have a job.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152270 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are ""signs of stopping the irresponsible spending"""... Under Obama the deficit spending by the US is 1/2 of what it was under Bush.
4 brave Americans, yes, same as the thousands more killed by terrorist under every President since Reagan. If you keep score per year in office Obama has the lowest number of non-military Americans killed. But just look over that FACT so you can continue your hypocrisy.
Absolute TRUTH. Let them deny all they want. They are just fauxbox alex jones brainwashed. LEMMINGS

Great post.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152272 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, help me out here!!! I have 5 kids (all by different ladies), I can't work, I am busy trying to get 10 more, and I'm too tired to work!!! What would you suggest I do???
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152274 Feb 28, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with that, most people would rather have a job.
Sorry, but the Big "0" has given me the opportunity to go for my dreams, and until my dreams are fulfilled, you support me!!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152275 Feb 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
STEVEN SEAGAL TALKS OBAMA IMPEACHMENT
'I don't think that this man would make it through his term'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/steven-seagal-talk...
hahaha Steven Segal...hahahaha who cares what that bloated has been thinks. We put him right up there with loser draft dodging, nutcase, predator, has been rocker ted and senile old clint. hahaha Impeachment for what? hahaha

On Wednesday, Western Journalism reported and posted a video showing Actor Steven Seagal calling for President Obama’s impeachment due to the number of scandals that is plaguing the administration, including the Benghazi terrorist attack.

The actor appeared at the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix, AZ on February 22, 2014, and was not aware that he would be speaking but what he did say, he spoke plainly in the seriousness with his message.

Seagal went to present examples of Obama thinking the Constitution is a joke and has issued almost a thousand executive orders.

Read entire article:
http://www.examiner.com/article/actor-steven-...

"a thousand executive orders".....hahahaha You repukes sure draw the delusional ones, don't you. Bunch of lunatics. Keep trying lisa loon.

Birds of a feather....I'm telling ya, you prove it every day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152276 Feb 28, 2014
In the GOP’s Civil War, the Establishment Is Winning

If Chris Christie, Scott Walker, John Kasich and perhaps Bobby Jindal—orthodox Republican conservatives all—hope to run for president in 2016, they’ll may have to perform a tricky maneuver: winning the backing of the GOP’s mainstream, big-money donors, including the US Chamber of Commerce, while rallying the electoral support of ultraconservatives who support the floundering Tea Party movement. But it might turn out that the Tea Party isn’t so influential after all.

The Tea Party—the institutional Tea Party, not necessarily the bloc of the GOP electorate that identified with it—continues to have its difficulties, especially in the wake of the 2013 government shutdown. Yesterday, at a conference in Washington, DC, the Tea Party Patriots organization celebrated its fifth anniversary as a force in American politics, but it was decidedly a lackluster event, and even The Washington Times headlined that it is “struggling.” Among other things, its preferred candidates in Republican primaries around the country seem at a loss, as Michael Gerson, a conservative pundit at The Washington Post, noted:

Tea party challenges have fizzled in Kentucky and Texas. They are fading in Kansas, Tennessee and South Carolina. And even in Mississippi—where Sen. Thad Cochran is a vulnerable incumbent—the tea party insurgent struggles to explain his recent skeptical reaction when asked about Katrina relief funding.

Read entire article:
http://www.thenation.com/blog/178580/gops-civ... #

"But it might turn out that the Tea Party isn’t so influential after all."

bye, bye teabaggers....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152277 Feb 28, 2014
reTaboCON wrote:
I am the great reTaboCON, I like to get on this forum and brag about that big union job I never had! Hell I never worked a damn day in my life, but these loser lemmings don't know that! I make up a friend to talk to, so it looks like I have a friend, which I don't, cause I am a big fat nasty stinkin bitch! I've got all these low IQ people fooled, cause I'm not nearly as retarded as that doctor said I was!
There ye go!!! Hell, we can turn this nation into a "Welfare Nation", keep-up the good work!!!
MONEY FOR NOTHING AND YOUR CHICKS FOR FREE!!!!!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Mount Washington, KY

#152278 Feb 28, 2014
We recognize GAY marriage in KY, REPEWBLICANS you finally have another STATE you can come out of the closet in!! TAP TAP CIRCLE BOYS!! Get ready it is coming to all 50 STATES and I love it. I am a straight LIBERAL but I am happy for all GAY people who can finally have their DAY!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152279 Feb 28, 2014
reTaboCON wrote:
I am the great reTaboCON, I like to get on this forum and brag about that big union job I never had! Hell I never worked a damn day in my life, but these loser lemmings don't know that! I make up a friend to talk to, so it looks like I have a friend, which I don't, cause I am a big fat nasty stinkin bitch! I've got all these low IQ people fooled, cause I'm not nearly as retarded as that doctor said I was!

Typical arisock and whinyass jboy tactic. Which is it? Is that all you got? You are one juvenile lowlife nolife. Prove our point with every post. Glad I chap your ass so bad. Thin skinned crybabies. Both of you whichever sock you are. Pathetic loser lemming.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

spin those proxies loser lemmings
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152281 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
In the GOP’s Civil War, the Establishment Is Winning
If Chris Christie, Scott Walker, John Kasich and perhaps Bobby Jindal—orthodox Republican conservatives all—hope to run for president in 2016, they’ll may have to perform a tricky maneuver: winning the backing of the GOP’s mainstream, big-money donors, including the US Chamber of Commerce, while rallying the electoral support of ultraconservatives who support the floundering Tea Party movement. But it might turn out that the Tea Party isn’t so influential after all.
The Tea Party—the institutional Tea Party, not necessarily the bloc of the GOP electorate that identified with it—continues to have its difficulties, especially in the wake of the 2013 government shutdown. Yesterday, at a conference in Washington, DC, the Tea Party Patriots organization celebrated its fifth anniversary as a force in American politics, but it was decidedly a lackluster event, and even The Washington Times headlined that it is “struggling.” Among other things, its preferred candidates in Republican primaries around the country seem at a loss, as Michael Gerson, a conservative pundit at The Washington Post, noted:
Tea party challenges have fizzled in Kentucky and Texas. They are fading in Kansas, Tennessee and South Carolina. And even in Mississippi—where Sen. Thad Cochran is a vulnerable incumbent—the tea party insurgent struggles to explain his recent skeptical reaction when asked about Katrina relief funding.
Read entire article:
http://www.thenation.com/blog/178580/gops-civ... #
"But it might turn out that the Tea Party isn’t so influential after all."
bye, bye teabaggers....
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You are correct!!! Just keep your tax dollars coming into my checking account, got to keep that summer vacation going for the remainder of my life!!!
Hugs and kisses to all of you liberals, everyone will have this opportunity, since a dead-end job is not the way to go!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152283 Feb 28, 2014
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
We recognize GAY marriage in KY, REPEWBLICANS you finally have another STATE you can come out of the closet in!! TAP TAP CIRCLE BOYS!! Get ready it is coming to all 50 STATES and I love it. I am a straight LIBERAL but I am happy for all GAY people who can finally have their DAY!!
Me also, they can pay out the ass for a divorce!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boob jobs & Lapband 15 min Woof Woof 8
Coach dinky out?? 28 min Seen it 3
The Simpson brothers from K Jay (Dec '08) 1 hr A yo e 21
U.S. Marshals, Eric Monroe Jones, 46, of Big St... 2 hr Catchhim 1
Chicken King 2 hr smh 2
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 3 hr Really 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr MOSAIC is Satan 159,582

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages