'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233556 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#152173 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Think about this reTaboCON, Why doesn't Uncle Tab give you good grades, yet when you both show up Tabo gets good grades, but you get Clueless, Nuts and Spam? Now you say it's me, I thought it was "circus clown socks"? Why don't Uncle Tab give you good grades? Do you think everyone is blind?
Jealous much?

LMAO

SQUIRREL!

(Thanks Hugh)
Uncle Tab

United States

#152174 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you 'continue' post's that no one reads?
Why do you constantly post to her if she's so unimportant?

And that's the only thing you have to say?

Can't debate the facts?

You make yourself look like a typical idiot republican drone when you endlessly avoid the facts and try to get personal.

Desperation is a sad thing to watch with you mental lightweights.:-D

Just shows how ignorant you are about the facts and a desperate Internet whore seeking attention.

It's sad you republican women are so f'd up..... Explains why you're one in life.:-D
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152175 Feb 28, 2014
Obama is so weak..........Russia and the rest of the world are laughing while Putin goes around bullying the world because he knows democrats have no balls. Its ok that liberals pretend nothing is going on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152176 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Good one Calvin. That is why the youth runs from those idiots straight to the DEMS, who are in the present 2014 and looking FORWARD, not BACKWARD. They are in denial, especially arisock. The CONS need to ditch the teabaggers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Even young republicans are running from them. And they STILL don't get it :-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152178 Feb 28, 2014
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're crying about judgeits? Lmmfao!!!!!!

Someone give sweetheart here a tissue
LMMFAO

This board seems a little too important to her doesn't it.

I mentioned it before, this one is very jealous of Ms RC.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152179 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to another family member now, reTaboCON?
SQUIRREL!

LMFAO

Seriously old lady..... You've not said anything about any policy all day. LMAO

look up 'Troll' them look in a mirror.

That's all you are, a stupid low IQ republican troll.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152180 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO too. He whines like that sissy jboy and then works hard to change them back. TN trolls loosing it over icons that mean nothing. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
That's not a he lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#152181 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass TN Troll, that is "RETIRED" gov't employee. Maybe you will find a job someday. I'd say as ignorant as you are it would be just a job, not a career. Must suck to be you. lol Carry on TROLL.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
They hate us because of our union careers.

That's fun to watch the endless GOP jealousy of us successful democrats.

Gotta live the jealousy and hate.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152183 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass TN Troll, that is "RETIRED" gov't employee. Maybe you will find a job someday. I'd say as ignorant as you are it would be just a job, not a career. Must suck to be you. lol Carry on TROLL.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah my GF dad is retired educator and he is ashamed to speak Obama's name in the presents of his family even though he voted for the loser. I think he is afraid his grand daughters will dis own him. Its bad when a 13 &n 15 year old girl is smarter than a former school principal.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152184 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is, that piece of trash has never been a worker or an employee! Nothing but welfare riding trash, living in the projects, posting on government paid internet day and night! In reality just a typical democrat! They are all trash, looking for a handout from the people who work! The MODERN democrat, defined!
Anyone else see the similarities between the above poster and who she's replying to?

And also this same poster said me and Ms RC are the same person?

Just think about how desperate these assclowns are when they do this dumbshit.

Easy pickin's as usual.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152185 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Bigoted, lonely, and dumb

Truly, some of the biggest idiots alive:

Conservative activists said Thursday that they will continue to press for additional legal protections for private businesses that deny service to gay men and lesbians, saying that a defeat in Arizona this week is only a minor setback and that religious-liberty legislation is the best way to stave off a rapid shift in favor of gay rights.[...]

“The fight has to be over what the First Amendment is,” said John C. Eastman, chairman of the National Organization for Marriage, adding that his side needs to convince the public that conservatives are not trying to deny the rights of other Americans.“This is not somebody adhering to old Jim Crow lunch-counter discrimination. This is a fundamental dispute about what marriage means, and why it’s important for society.”

When you spend your time pushing for legislation designed to turn the civil rights clock back to 1964, it's obvious that you're bigoted, even if you try to cover it up with a stamp of religious freedom.

But if you want those things, and the lesson you took from what happened in Arizona is that you're headed down the right road, you're not just bigoted, you're hopelessly stupid.

To review: After Arizona's legislature passed the state's "okay-to-discriminate " law, activists spread the word about the true agenda of the measure. Most Americans reacted in horror to the Grand Canyon State's attempt to twist the First Amendment into a justification for a return to pre-civil rights era discrimination and within days the same governor who signed the state's "papers please" law was forced to veto the measure.

And when Gov. Jan Brewer did veto the measure, it was a victory for the people who have worked so hard to make homophobia and other forms of bigotry a thing of the past. It was also a relief to Republican insiders and business leaders who didn't want to deal with the hassle of having yet another backward social issue weighing them down.

But the one thing it wasn't was a sign that the people who pushed for the law in the first place had finally figured out how to get away with pushing anti-gay public policy. They may not yet understand it, but what happened in Arizona proved the exact opposite.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/28/1281... ?

Teabagger CONS and circus clown lemming socks = "you're not just bigoted, you're hopelessly stupid."

Out to have dinner with friends, all that shopping tired me out, not cooking. So you clowns have fun stomping icons and whining. It's what you do best. Hope my lib friends will smack you around before I get back later so I have some big laughs. Hell the kid can take all of you dumbasses with little effort. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away TN trolls and circus socks. hahaha boohoo
The low IQ GOP voters here are awful quiet about this aren't they?

[email protected] Jan being thrown under the bus on this.

Idiots.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152186 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass TN Troll, that is "RETIRED" gov't employee. Maybe you will find a job someday. I'd say as ignorant as you are it would be just a job, not a career. Must suck to be you. lol Carry on TROLL.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I wont call you a vulgar name, I would rather wait and bust your old ass right in the mouth.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152187 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Goddamn liar!
SQUIRREL!!

(And she's right, your temper and mental instability would red flag you from any government job.

Explains why you're stuck as head fry cook at McDonalds.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#152188 Feb 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
All my socks post on this account. We all share American core values as per our constitution. As it currently stands.
You're an idiot and don't have a clue what the Constitution stands for.

Since 3rd grade was your senior year, we understand your lack of knowledge of such an important document.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152190 Feb 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>I have work every day

It is what I do

Why do you want to hurt workers by supporting high tax liberals?
Those taxes were dropped for jobs..... No jobs, no tax breaks.

You republican voters are just soooo stupid.

I have to laugh at the ignorance when you imbeciles say stupid shit like this.

I'm amazed you idiots can tie your own shoes. Do all GOP low IQ voters have Velcro straps for shoestrings??

Dumbass
Uncle Tab

United States

#152191 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
Obama is so weak..........Russia and the rest of the world are laughing while Putin goes around bullying the world because he knows democrats have no balls. Its ok that liberals pretend nothing is going on.
About what troll? Give an example of why we should go to war with Russia?

smh
Uncle Tab

United States

#152192 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
reTaboCON, gets blasted, and Uncle Tab shows back up, does anyone find that odd?
SQUIRREL!

*chuckle*
Uncle Tab

United States

#152193 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah my GF dad is retired educator and he is ashamed to speak Obama's name in the presents of his family even though he voted for the loser. I think he is afraid his grand daughters will dis own him. Its bad when a 13 &n 15 year old girl is smarter than a former school principal.
GF?? Good that you've come out of the closet finally.

Does your family accept this?
Uncle Tab

United States

#152194 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>I wont call you a vulgar name, I would rather wait and bust your old ass right in the mouth.
LMAO

Report this Ms RC.

When they get called out and put in their place they threaten.

Nothing like an Internet hero threatening someone.

Typical bitch republican move. Coward.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#152196 Feb 28, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
About what troll? Give an example of why we should go to war with Russia?
smh
Peace thru strength..........Sorry that don't apply to liberals. Liberals are weak so they sit at home and play bad ass on a computer. When all hell breaks loose people will not vote democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 7 min Fam 3
wreck in trosper (Aug '10) 7 min Laura 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min CriminalsForever 149,924
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 53 min Meh 65
Board meeting 2 hr Yes Vote 5
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 2 hr Wow 2
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 3 hr Moe larry and curly 29

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages