'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287097 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#152215 Feb 28, 2014
You nutty people can stomp all the bad judgit icons that you like but it wont change whats in the Report.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#152216 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
They have Obama on tv saying the cold war is over but we have a Russian ship a few hundred miles off our coast.
I always ask this of war mongers. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since the end of WWII. Which one of those 33 was to protect America?
Which one did America win?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152218 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>True but it effects everyone. See what you did to America when you voted for Bush twice.
See what you did when you voted with the "Evil Empire" Party twice, but I can overcome the effects. Can you???

Location hidden

#152219 Feb 28, 2014
Ari-the-Invincible wrote:
<quoted text>
They found no one alive to answer that question...convenience?
After the length of time a real investigation was delayed because the attack was blamed on a protest...convenience?
Nothing proved there was no stand down order.
BTW there will be more questions...it ain't over.
I noted also there was no proof that is was not aliens that jumped out of a flying saucer. I guess we'll never know the truth about that.

Location hidden

#152220 Feb 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>See what you did when you voted with the "Evil Empire" Party twice, but I can overcome the effects. Can you???
Here's all I know. Before Obama the US was losing 750,000 jobs per month, the stock market had crashed and lost 60% of value, the US was engaged in two unfunded wars, Bin Laden was home watching TV, car makers were going broke, banks were going under, unemployment was at near record highs.
So yes, I am so glad to have voted to stop that twice over.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152221 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>True but it effects everyone. See what you did to America when you voted for Bush twice.
Obama has set the stage, why should anyone work the government will take care of you!! Now, with the entire nation on a life long vacation, where will the money come from for my welfare??? Remember you can't borrow your way out of poverty.
Jay

Springville, TN

#152223 Feb 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO too. He whines like that sissy jboy and then works hard to change them back. TN trolls loosing it over icons that mean nothing. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH

Ha ha, you loony old crone!

Smokin' the loco weed again? Yup you are! Go read your own posts, you sound like a dem jackass. Oh, that's right, you are!!!

ROTFLMAO!
Uncle Tab

United States

#152224 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Peace thru strength..........Sorry that don't apply to liberals. Liberals are weak so they sit at home and play bad ass on a computer. When all hell breaks loose people will not vote democrat.
[email protected] thru strength.

Stfu idiot! That's exactly why we've been in so many wars and so many of our citizens have been killed. Because if that ignorant train of thought.

F'n idiot!

And look at the mouthy bitch talking about how others are tough in a computer?:-D off the meds again as you're going thru menopause?

Since: Feb 14

#152225 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I always ask this of war mongers. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since the end of WWII. Which one of those 33 was to protect America?
Which one did America win?
I have told you to read a HISTORY BOOK!
Blame progressives.
"The world must be made safe for democracy. President Woodrow Wilson, addressing Congress in 1917, reason for entering the First World War.
"Wilsonís foreign policy arose from a set of beliefs that were widely shared among Progressives at the time and continue to exert influence on both the Right and Left today. These ideals are fundamentally opposed to the principles of the American Founding Fathers. Because they take their bearings from different foundational principles, heirs to the Progressives and the American Founders give very different answers to the questions of why and how we should go about promoting freedom abroad"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_ho...
Uncle Tab

United States

#152226 Feb 28, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaa Waaaaaa Waaaaaa sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You and your kind will be fine as long as they stay in your closet.
SQUIRREL!

:-D you're worse of a crackhead that the other crackhead.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152227 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>I read the actual report:
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...

There were THREE separate attacks in less than 8 hours
The report did NOT "clear" anyone, crucial witnesses were already dead.
Dead men tell no tales, and they do not testify.

Also, not reported in the media is the fact that someone very strategically took Ambassador Stevens contact phone and called for help from a hospital @ 3 hours after the 1st attack, it was an attempt to lure US forces to an ambush!
There is a lot contained with the report that is NOT reported by the Lame Stream Media.
The report did prove beyond a doubt that within 30 minutes of the attack it was clearly not an attack sparked by college kids protesting a YouTube video!
It was called a "Terrorist Attack" and the attackers used automatic weapons and RPGs!
The timing of the attack was the 1st clue...September 11th ring any bells there dumbass?
Blah blah blah.

Hilary is cleared. Post where her name is in that report as being responsible.

You can't.

This seems to be an ongoing thing with you..... Say something's true but nothing to prove it.

SCOTUS, Benghazi...... Seriously idiot..... You're way out classed and suck at debates.

And the worst part about it, you said you read the report and can post NOTHING backing up what you say.

With mentally unbalanced reasoning like that, we all completely understand how completely laughable the self proclaimed 152 is.

The endless typos and just added fun.

Dumbass.
Li_l Davey Wyndorf

Cantonment, FL

#152228 Feb 28, 2014
Nice nickname, buy yer NO Monster Magnet.
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
Hilary is cleared. Post where her name is in that report as being responsible.
You can't.
This seems to be an ongoing thing with you..... Say something's true but nothing to prove it.
SCOTUS, Benghazi...... Seriously idiot..... You're way out classed and suck at debates.
And the worst part about it, you said you read the report and can post NOTHING backing up what you say.
With mentally unbalanced reasoning like that, we all completely understand how completely laughable the self proclaimed 152 is.
The endless typos and just added fun.
Dumbass.
I will deny you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152229 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>They found no one alive to answer that question...convenience?
After the length of time a real investigation was delayed because the attack was blamed on a protest...convenience?
Nothing proved there was no stand down order.

BTW there will be more questions...it ain't over.
smh

The Grassy Knoll all over again.

You mental crackpot conspiracy theory imbeciles are always trying to find any way possible to make something fit the situation the 'fair and balanced' news media wants and trains you to think.

And we're back to laughing at the 152 again.

We all know now that your got your IQ certificate from a f'n box of Cracker Jacks.:-D
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152230 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I noted also there was no proof that is was not aliens that jumped out of a flying saucer. I guess we'll never know the truth about that.
Aliens??? Flying saucers??? Never know??? Hell, you are probably right, but it doesn't hurt to drag people's asses in front of a hearing!!!
If I were running a hearing, there would be some blood letting, just to make a point!!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#152231 Feb 28, 2014
Oh lQQkie, the whiny sissy TN trolls are spazzing out with the kansas Dale troll. hahaha Using GOD's name in vain, making threats, DENYING, DIVERTING and whining about icons. haha What a bunch of lunatics. I am glad I chap your whinyasses so bad posting the deeds of the idiots you vote into office and flock together with. haha You are a pathetic demented bunch of loser lemmings.

Don't you trolls ever go out? haha Except for court ordered community service?

Drugs and drunks are more you circus clown socks and loons past time, not mine, obsessed, sissyboy. Get busy stomping icons and make yourself feel validated. You have nothing else.

brb, going back to see what other bullshit you are spewing tonight. I could use another good laugh.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

stomp away circus clown socks
Uncle Tab

United States

#152232 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>"Outside the compound, the security team asked 17th February Brigade members to "provide cover" for them to advance to the gate of the Temporary Mission Facility with gun trucks. The 1 th February Brigade members refused, saying they preferred to negotiate with the attackers instead."

No stand down? Maybe a "sit on your hands" order?
https://www.google.com/url...
There is no Stand Down order. Don't twist the words to fit what you're trying to get over on everyone here.

Not very academic, is it? The facts are there. Live with it. We were right, and you spoon fed low IQ GOP voters were fooled yet again.

smh

You people are just ignorant.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#152233 Feb 28, 2014
Obama had a nation to work with, but not now!!! E-I-E-I-O!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#152234 Feb 28, 2014
Buttn N wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying one of the 4 dead may have given the order to stand down? Does that make any sense to anyone but you?
:-D

That's this morons thought process.

Republican logic at its best right there b
Uncle Tab

United States

#152235 Feb 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
Looks like ol, reTaboCON, is lurking around, still steaming mad about getting called out and put in it's place, stomping icons, that's all it has left after being exposed as the lying fraud it is! Now everyone knows Tab and CON are the same person! Big mouth lying scumbag exposed!
SQUIRREL!!

Serious old lady...... Try...... TRY to ad at least ONE political view here instead of concentrating your jealousy on Ms RC.

It shows you to be very jealous of her. You'll never be the woman she is. Strong women are democrat, weak women such as yourself are republican.

Sucks to be you and feel so inferior huh? It's ok.... You all are like that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#152236 Feb 28, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I noted also there was no proof that is was not aliens that jumped out of a flying saucer. I guess we'll never know the truth about that.
......along with Bigfoot, current Hide And Seek World Champion.

:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 45 min Lets be real 100 7
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 1 hr LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 2 hr Question 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 2 hr Jeff 9
Steve warren Jm hall YESMAN !! 2 hr the truth 2
Lundy Recording Studio (1960s) 2 hr mom 2
Jerry Wayne Garland property 5 hr Friend 10
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 10 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs