'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
130,101 - 130,120 of 150,100 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Strange thing about the Rebel Flag is I have never seen one flying in front of a house that the house didn't have wheels.
Repubs in the south are still pissed they had to remove all the "Whites Only" signs.
Are you kidding?
They havent wrapped their minds around having their asses handed to them in the Civil War.
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting something likes this shows how republicans want to divide people.
You're proud if this? Why? How will it help the country? A license plate with a flag on it. How does that better our country?
What?? Why would anyone find commemorating a Social and Economic system based entirely on Crimes Against Humanity perpetuated by Treasonists offensive?
Peopel are just SO touchy these days........
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Just wait until ObamaCARE goes prime time, doctors become hard to find, drafting of medical service workers fails and population reduction is discussed by 'the managers'.
...And..."Soylent Green Is People!!!!!!"
Lmao! Paranoid teabagging dingbat.
File Under: All of the other awfulization doomsday predictions made by Republicans that turn out to be Bullshit.(if there is room.)
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

repubIlCONS wrote:
Birds of a feather.....another one of their racist bigoted heros
Ted Nugent Uses Slur Used By Nazis When Attacking President Obama
I’ve always told conservatives if they don’t want to be tied in with being the party of “racism and hate,” they really need to stop associating with those who are filled with racism and hate. That just makes sense, right?
You can’t associate with bigots and racists, then claim that you’re not part of that group.
A perfect example of this is the conservative love-fest when it comes to Ted Nugent. Nugent is by far one of the most hateful, ignorant and despicable people we have in this country.
Well, it appears that some of his recent rhetoric he’s been using to bash President Obama was commonly used by Nazis when referring to Jews
So, did Nugent just happen to use it unaware of the fact that Nazis often used it? Perhaps.
But considering his obvious disdain for the “blacks,” as he commonly refers to them as, I lean toward the feeling that he’s well aware of who exactly made this phrase infamous.
Nugent has always been a vocal individual, but prior to Obama’s election he wasn’t really someone who was tied to political ideologies.
Yet suddenly, as with the tea party, our country’s election of our first black president seems to have brought out a whole new “class” of hatred and ignorance.
Which I’m sure is just a huge coincidence that happened to coincide with the election of President Obama, a president who’s half African-American.
And this is a man Greg Abbott decided to take on the campaign trail with him. Which just shows you exactly what kind of values for which the Republican party really stands.
Read entire article:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ted-nugent...
A draft dodging, predator of young girls, racist, bigoted, has been rocker.....they whould be so proud. You can tell by goatshit's new reference to liberals what a fan those teabagging repukes are of him, like duck killer, Zimmerman, and now dunn. Typical racist GOP mentality.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Ted Nugent.What an Icon.
'Adopted' an underage girl so she could live with him.
Then 'married' her when she became of age.
Hes since dumped her ,must have gotten too old.
Teabagging Short Eyed Chomo.....but hey! As long as he hates Obama!
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I said your Jiose' induced ass was probably in rehab, not jail, or burned up. Unlike you teabagger CONS I don't wish violence or death on ANYone. Don't flatter yourself, I would be wasting my time looking for your crazy ass on the jail list. I could careless where you were. It was a nice break from your C~R~A~Z~Y. satan loving hoe? How Christian of you. Sounds more like what you are and convey with all your wacko posts. gfy Lisa loon, with the broom you flew in on. You sick bitch.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I figured she was probably on a 72 hour hold for mental competantcy.
Business owners complaining about her harrasing customers in the parking lot with Birther tracts or something.
Angel

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are more than welcome to show where Obama is during the carnage and attack on an American Embassy in Benghazi.
Please go back in time and see if you remember ANYTHING your English teacher may have taught you on "sentence structuring" so that we might better understand what the hell you are trying to say. I am in no way great with the rules I was taught that far back myself due to lack of using them over the years, but I am most certain one can at least figure out what I am saying without re-reading my post 3 times and still wondering if you mean something the way you post it. I really haven't went back and read a lot of your post, but this one is a real challenge to comprehend quickly.
Thanks in advance for that.
Benghazi.Does that word even mean anything to Teabaggers anymore?
Or is invoking it just a kneejerk when you have nothing else?
Youve long since worn it out and robbed it of any signifigance.
It should stand as a reminder of the tragedy and the victims.
Now thanks to the Rights unseemly attempt to exploit it for their own selfish ends its just a
buzzword of Liars and Idiots.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you glad that under Obama's time in office fewer American civilians have been killed by terrorist than any other two term President since before Reagan? Of course there was no Al Qudiea before Reagan had them trained.
Repub hypocrites.
OBAMAVILLE homeless camp springs up in Baltimore... Welcome to the recovery.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

The Angel of death..........liberalism the slow and painful death of America
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMAVILLE homeless camp springs up in Baltimore... Welcome to the recovery.
Le Crybaby still whining after 17 Months.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
where does topix get all these ignotards from, I mean, one fagtard drops off and another pops up, are there really that many sheeplefags in this country that they just pop out from everywhere? well, now that I think of it, 51% of this country is on food stamps, it is the most racist in 50 years thanks to hussein oblamer, and libtards really have nothing productive to do so they make themselves feel relevant by posting social libtardation that they make up themselves, then believe it, then take a selfie and post it on facebook, then go baaaaaaaaaaa while heading off to the welfare office and gay bar,
Where do you ignorant pos Tea Bags come from? You live in Trailer Parks and worship rich people and Faux News.

You are so stupid that the GED turned you down. Again.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I'm sorry, your post invalidates all the terrorism funded and supported by saddam hussein, thanks for fixing history with a topix post, now could you post that libtards never existed and maybe all you fagtites will disappear,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Where did Saddam hide those Nuclear Weapons?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Iraq had nothing to do with 911 you stupid pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I owe you money? LOLOLOL, you fagtard have been living on public assistance your entire life while my check is taxed into oblivion while you do nothing, but, check this out, this is great! You are so stupid you can't even copy paste a response in attempt to get paid $500.
News Article:
THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION announces that cuts are on the table next year for Medicare Advantage — a private insurance alternative highly popular with seniors —
I wonder why you won't see this posted on MSLSD, but did you also know that chrissy matthews thinks his idol, hussein oblamer is a political loser? bet you won't see that either,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Keep watching Faux News for more Benghazi lies you stupid pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud cry-a-thon: 1 year 108 days.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
you are extrememly stupid, what do you call the saddam regime, it was a terrorist organization retard, maybe you don't remember his funding multiple terrorist attacks against civilians not only in his country but others,
I am having a difficult time believing you are an actual human being, I have never met anyone as stupid as you, resodoCONS and uncle faggy,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Name one Terrorist Attack linked to Saddam you stupid SOB.

Just one.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

You Faux News suck.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because we all know how honest foreign officials are and how honest politicians are! Like when the person appointed to investigate Hilary's part in the coverup of Benghazi come to find out she is the one who appointed him to investigate her...what are friends for? Sort of like asking the inmates to police themselves...they are all innocent!! lmao Some others that have been appointed to investigate the many coverups in the Obama administration are big money donors to Obama and the democrats. But I guess that makes good sense to you sheep. Just keep repeating and repeating and some day it may come true. Well...that's what RMWD (Rachael Madcow would do). A really amazing fact that comes out of all of this is that you people are even DUMBER than Obama believes you to be. Hilarious!!!
Uhhhh, you do know the Republican House Committee said that their was no cover up on Benghazi. Or are you that stupid?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
where does topix get all these ignotards from, I mean, one fagtard drops off and another pops up, are there really that many sheeplefags in this country that they just pop out from everywhere? well, now that I think of it, 51% of this country is on food stamps, it is the most racist in 50 years thanks to hussein oblamer, and libtards really have nothing productive to do so they make themselves feel relevant by posting social libtardation that they make up themselves, then believe it, then take a selfie and post it on facebook, then go baaaaaaaaaaa while heading off to the welfare office and gay bar,
You are too stupid to even get your talking points to make sense. 51% of the nation is on food stamps? Try less than 20% you ignorant POS.
What part of America had the largest gain in food stamps? Military. 4 times over increase. What did the Repubs do for the soldiers coming home after multiple tours with no jobs to go back to?
(AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.
Democrats fell two votes shy of the 60-vote majority needed to waive the objection, forcing the legislation back to committee.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
you are extrememly stupid, what do you call the saddam regime, it was a terrorist organization retard, maybe you don't remember his funding multiple terrorist attacks against civilians not only in his country but others,
I am having a difficult time believing you are an actual human being, I have never met anyone as stupid as you, resodoCONS and uncle faggy,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How is that Mission Accomplished working our for you tard boy?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every" republican has not declared yet either you dreamer.
I'm sure there will be plenty of mudslinging as usual, but they will dig deeper on *Hellery and she has plenty to answer for. They are still saying Benghazi you fool in denial. The republicans are already out-spending the democrats on ads, wait until everyone else kicks in.....lol.
Like I said, I'm sure Chelsea will be happy to read all about her mother's "Hillary Papers", and watch them arise from the ashes on her dad.
What a fun run we will witness!!!
Carry on? We will.
Disinterment!!!
You Republitards have no one but a bunch of Clowns. So you have to attack the other side.

Good luck with Phaggy Paul or fat Christy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been more Terrorist attacks under Obama, perhaps not as many killed but more terrorist events.
Did you hear that on Faux you stupid pos?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
AT LEAST 1 RUSSIAN ICBM was found !
Capable of 16 nuclear warhead payload.
BTW the keyword was WMD.
Al Samoud II is defined (by U.N. Weapons inspectors and the treaty that was SIGNED) as WMD.
History books will echo this FACT.
February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. When U.S. Marines entered Fallujah they discovered multiple factories where Al Samoud II were being manufactured!
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
George W Bush says you are a pos Liar you stupid SOB. Nothing was found. Nothing at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min justice_- 130,291
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 32 min SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 2 hr Dental Assistant 41
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Good time Sally 2
Charmaine 3 hr Who 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••