'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#151069 Feb 22, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Really didn't need to. The post I was responding to was enough for the comment I made. I wasn't referring to all or even several of your post, I was referring to just how bad it was and how hard it was to even "get" what you were saying in the post I was replying to. My comment was not complicated, at least you could understand it and I bet you only had to read it once!
Huminahuminahuminablahblah blah errrrrr, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmhmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmexcuse excuse excuse

Yeah, you're an idiot troll posuer and that's all, braindead!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151070 Feb 22, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Issa is a joke and a failure so he would make an excellent GOP Nominee.
He is JOKE and would fit right in with their circus clown candidates.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#151071 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>Le Crybaby still whining after 17 Months.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
With voters still skeptical, dozens of Democrats inch away from Obamacare

By Anita Kumar

McClatchy Washington BureauFebruary 20, 2014

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/02/20/218707/...
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151072 Feb 22, 2014
WATCH: Phony Fox Video Mashup Portrays Oil Spill Protesters As Torch-Wielding Eco-Terrorists

In a blatant attempt to deceive viewers, Fox Five presented a deceptively mishmash version of two entirely unrelated events to make Kalamazoo River oil spill victims and protesters look like wild-eyed, torch-wielding “eco-terrorists.”

On February 13th, Fox Five aired an episode titled “Crazy Gets A Pass When It Comes To Progressives; Media Turns a Blind Eye to Torch-Wielding Eco-Protesters.”

This Fox Five episode is so full of lies it’s almost impossible to dissect them all. Let’s just start with the title.

What Torch Wielding Eco-Protesters?
On February 3rd, 2014 in the city of Portland Oregon, a group of protesters carrying pitchforks and torches gathered outside City Hall. These protesters were there to demand that the Mayor of Portland stop criminalizing homelessness, stop arresting homeless people, and they demanded that the police stop taking blankets from the homeless.
As you can see from the video, these were not environmental protesters as Fox Five hosts implied.

The protesters in the above video chose to use torches and pitchforks to make an important point, which is simply that certain members of our society are attempting to take us backwards in time. A point that seemed to escape Fox Five hosts entirely.

As a side note, the police did arrive at City Hall and no-one was arrested. Why not? That would be because protesting is not illegal in the United States. There are also no laws to prevent people from carrying torches or pitchforks, so long as they are doing that as part of a peaceful demonstration. The police showed up, talked to the protesters, talked to the security and then said “Call us if they actually break any laws.”

So what’s up with Fox Five’s eco-protest claims?

In 2010 Enbridge caused the largest inland tar sands oil spill in history. That spill contaminated the Kalamazoo River. A full three years later, the disaster caused by Enbridge remains a threat to the health and well being of the people of Kalamazoo. The spill depleted EPA clean-up funds for a single site, with total costs exceeding $1 billion thus far.
Following the Enbridge tar sands oil spill, the National Transportation Safety Board cited ‘a total breakdown of company safety measures.’ The report also stated that Enbridge employees performed like the ‘Keystone Kops,’ even as over a million gallons of tar sands oil spilled into the waters of the Kalamazoo River.

Fast forward to the summer of 2013. Enbridge has plans to expand its tar sands pipeline in Michigan. Three nonviolent protesters, a 23 year old woman, along with a great grandmother and soon to be grandmother, chain themselves to Enbridge heavy equipment, in an effort to stop the pipeline expansion. Following the protest, Lisa Leggio, Barb Carter and Vicci Hamlin were arrested and charged with felony crimes. All three were found guilty and are now being held in Ingham County Jail awaiting sentencing.

For these reasons a small group of protesters went to the home of Mike Maki, an Enbridge board member, on February 3, 2014. Maki’s home is in Houston, Texas. The protesters were there to shine a spotlight on the companies action in Michigan.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#151073 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>Issa is a joke and a failure so he would make an excellent GOP Nominee.
Using four names and answering your own post is what is a joke.........mommy be home soon.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151074 Feb 22, 2014
CONtinued:

Here is the video of the ‘people’s’ visit to Maki’s home.

Even though the group immediately identified the Kalamazoo oil spill as a primary reason they decided to confront Maki, Fox Five edited every reference to the Enbridge oil spill out of the video they aired.
Here’s Fox Five’s presentation of the events of February 3rd.
Fox Lies.

It’s clear that Fox is working very hard to push the agenda of the fossil fuel industry during this segment. Peaceful protesters are referred to as eco terrorists. Every reference to the Kalamazoo oil spill is removed from the clip. The Fox Five hosts make a joke out of one of the protesters comments, as he tells of his experiences living in the shadows of a polluting fossil fuel refinery.

In stark contrast to the hate and ugliness spewed by Gutfeld and his co-hosts, Lisa Leggio Barb Carter and Vicci Hamlin have written to friends and family from their tiny cells, just to say how thankful they are for the love and support they’ve recieved. Lisa recently asked a friend to post the following quote on her Facebook timeline:

“When despair for the world grows in me, and I wake in the night at the least sound. In Fear of what my life and my children’s lives maybe. I go to where the wood drake rests, in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds. I come into the peace of wild things I rest, in the grace of the world, and am free”– W.B.

Here is the photo from the post.

Fox expects us to believe that up is down and down is up. The Fox Five hosts want us to believe that Enbridge is the victim and the people whose lives they destroyed are the criminals.

Only the totally ignorant would believe that peaceful protesters are a danger to society, while the fossil fuel industry is good and virtuous.
To find out more about the arrest and conviction of MICATS3, click here.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/02/21/phony...

Typical repuke fauxbox deception. And those teabagger CONS think the EPA should be eliminated while their BIG CORPS pollute the air and water. Shameful

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151075 Feb 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Using four names and answering your own post is what is a joke.........mommy be home soon.
Bullshit, you can throw that accusation at us, but we know it is you and your arisock that play that game BIMBO. Nice try though. Guess it makes you feel better if you think so, Loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151076 Feb 22, 2014
Georgia Republican Proposes Bill That Would Give Sex Offenders Access To Schools and Playgrounds

A Georgia Republican who is in his first week of office has proposed a bill that would give sex offenders access to anywhere children gather, including schools and playgrounds.

What kind of person decides that their first legislative act in their new office is going to be a bill that gives sex offenders access to children? It isn’t as if this was an unintended consequence. Rep. Moore admits that he is fine with sex offenders having access to children.
There is a difference between limited government, and dangerously stupid.

I am all for giving people who do their time a second chance, but the restrictions as they relate to sexual predators exist for a reason.
Moore’s bill is the result of blind ideology trumping common sense.

There is no way it will ever pass, and by offering such an outlandish bill, Rep. Moore has made it certain that he will not win a second term.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/21/georgi...

"What kind of person decides that their first legislative act in their new office is going to be a bill that gives sex offenders access to children? "
Teabagger CONS that's who.

Typical repuke mentality. smh

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151077 Feb 22, 2014
Scott Walker’s Staff Demeans The Mentally Ill,‘No one cares about crazy people.’

One of the most damning exchanges in the Scott Walker emails surrounds the case of a mentally ill woman who starved to death in a county mental health facility. Walker’s aides dismissed the importance of her death by saying,“No one cares about crazy people.”

Contrary to what Walker’s aides believed millions of Americans care about the mentally ill, either because they have an illness themselves, or they have friends or family who do. Emails that were first thought to be embarrassing for Scott Walker have turned into a major political liability. Scott Walker is quickly joining the ranks of the completely unelectable potential Republican candidates.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/21/scott-...

See, your repukes don't even care about you batshit crazy bunch, but the DEMS will let you seek help without being denied for having a "pre-existing" condition. hahahaha Bunch of dumbass lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Le Squirrel

Campbellsville, KY

#151078 Feb 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Using four names and answering your own post is what is a joke.........mommy be home soon.
Paint chips are tasty!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#151079 Feb 22, 2014
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi.Does that word even mean anything to Teabaggers anymore?
Or is invoking it just a kneejerk when you have nothing else?
Youve long since worn it out and robbed it of any signifigance.
It should stand as a reminder of the tragedy and the victims.
Now thanks to the Rights unseemly attempt to exploit it for their own selfish ends its just a
buzzword of Liars and Idiots.
For the record, the rest of the country feels that way about the liberals use of the race card. It has been LONG since worn out and robbed of it's significance

And a little reading goes a LONG way. I am starting to understand what it is about liberals that cause them to be the way they are. I have posted repeatedly that I was a registered Dem until my last license renewal a year ago. At that time I became registered as UNAFFILIATD. And yet....if you do not agree with a liberal you are automatically accused of being a "teabagger" or a Republican. Believe it or not I am far from the only person to leave the Democrat party since 2008. The Republican's too have lost members of their party. One would think at some point those that remain in the party would realize we are getting sick of the extremist in BOTH parties..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#151080 Feb 22, 2014
The godless DNC will protect them.
republiCONS wrote:
Scott Walker’s Staff Demeans The Mentally Ill,‘No one cares about crazy people.’
One of the most damning exchanges in the Scott Walker emails surrounds the case of a mentally ill woman who starved to death in a county mental health facility. Walker’s aides dismissed the importance of her death by saying,“No one cares about crazy people.”
Contrary to what Walker’s aides believed millions of Americans care about the mentally ill, either because they have an illness themselves, or they have friends or family who do. Emails that were first thought to be embarrassing for Scott Walker have turned into a major political liability. Scott Walker is quickly joining the ranks of the completely unelectable potential Republican candidates.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/21/scott-...
See, your repukes don't even care about you batshit crazy bunch, but the DEMS will let you seek help without being denied for having a "pre-existing" condition. hahahaha Bunch of dumbass lemmings.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#151081 Feb 22, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Huminahuminahuminablahblah blah errrrrr, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmhmhmm mmmmmmmmmmmexcuse excuse excuse
Yeah, you're an idiot troll posuer and that's all, braindead!!
Didn't have an intelligent thought to back your ass up with huh? Typical! And "braindead" is more of an appropriate name for someone that can't think of an answer to someone that made a valid point....so they call the person "braindead" when in fact is was their brain that went dead and couldn't come back with anything intelligent or logical.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151082 Feb 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>With voters still skeptical, dozens of Democrats inch away from Obamacare
By Anita Kumar
McClatchy Washington BureauFebruary 20, 2014
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/02/20/218707/...
more complete BS from Le. crybaby.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151083 Feb 22, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The godless DNC will protect them.<quoted text>
The cowardly GOP will hide you Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151084 Feb 22, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, the rest of the country feels that way about the liberals use of the race card. It has been LONG since worn out and robbed of it's significance
And a little reading goes a LONG way. I am starting to understand what it is about liberals that cause them to be the way they are. I have posted repeatedly that I was a registered Dem until my last license renewal a year ago. At that time I became registered as UNAFFILIATD. And yet....if you do not agree with a liberal you are automatically accused of being a "teabagger" or a Republican. Believe it or not I am far from the only person to leave the Democrat party since 2008. The Republican's too have lost members of their party. One would think at some point those that remain in the party would realize we are getting sick of the extremist in BOTH parties..
You should register as UNEDUCATED you silly little twit.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#151085 Feb 22, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Le Crybaby lives with his Mommy.

Lmfao
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151086 Feb 22, 2014
RayOne wrote:
The godless DNC will protect them.<quoted text>
Right, we will. It is so "godless" to take care of PEOPLE. Typical teabagger CON mentality. No wonder you ignorant lowlifes hate the POPE.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#151087 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>Did you hear that on Faux you stupid pos?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I did see coverage on Fox News about the president's attempt to control the news with his desire to have the FCC question news organizations about everything and more from where they get their news, how they decide what to cover, who they have covering it, how they decide who will cover the news, and an endless supply of control measures that they think would be "best" for us to have access to. Now this was ONLY brought out because the FCC Commissioner himself, appointed by Obama, disagreed with this violation of our 1st Amendment rights. The commissioner even stated they NEVER ONCE even voted on this measure and yet it had passed as acceptable for the FCC to do this.

Funny thing, I actually tried to find coverage of this on MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS, and also CNN....and what did I find.....nothing!!! That's right, none of these other MSM sources seem to think this was news at all! They didn't seem to have any problem what so ever with the president and his administration telling them what they should cover, who should cover it, how it should be covered, etc. etc. etc. Basically they want our access to news to be government controlled! Wonder where else they do that kind of thing? You might want to look that up, I'm sure it's not just knowledge you already even care to have.

Now luckily the issue was tabled for now, TABLED NOT DROPPED, but I'm sure they will allow their narcissism and arrogance to get the best of them again, probably prior to the presidential elections if not the mid-term elections.

It really showed just how pathetic the liberals and MSM really are. What it says about them is not just that they will allow themselves to be controlled by their president and the administration as long as they are liberal, but that they will do so WILLINGLY. The worse kind of idiots are those that are just not pathetic enough to be an idiot but those that would knowingly allow themselves to remain that one. They really really do not want to have to actually think for themselves at all. Now that has to be the worst kind of lazy there is!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#151090 Feb 22, 2014
<quoted text>You should register as UNEDUCATED you silly little twit.
Your post just keep rolling out with more and more proof of your lack of ability to actual think and conduct yourself like an intelligent person and hold a conversation. You try to shut down any discussion or debate to be had not out of desire but out of absolute need. You just have no ability to think at all. So sad.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 12 min 30 Votes 16
Indictments 12 min Shoe salesman 65
Tyrone Blalock's unfaithful. 15 min Nosey rosey 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 131,394
Peace/Brown-A 1 hr Piggy Tails 6
election drawing near 1 hr Vet 4
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr Kenitha 14
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 16 hr observing 27
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance