'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#150971 Feb 21, 2014
Obama_LIED_37_Times wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit, when G,W. said there were "No wmd were found in Iraq", HE LIED!
You want to know why?
He didn't want to explain all the M-16's and grenade launchers that were found WITH THEM!
...and hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo for them!
So those weapons cause "Mushroom Clouds"?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#150972 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! you are projecting your delusions again. Like I wanted Romney to sit at the head of a failed economy that is in shambles, it is much more fun to watch hussein oblamer blame everybody else for his own decisions,
LOLOLOL, you are too easy, what a fagtard,
Yeah, Bush created a great Economy, just like his stupid Daddy.

Both complete Failures.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#150973 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
for $500 bucks I will give my real name, but that is a bet I will never collect on because you welfare pigs haven't seen $500 since your mommas pimp gave her a raise,
LOLOLOL,
500 Dollars would be like a Million yo you trailer trash boy.

Since: Dec 11

#150974 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider a complete Internet stranger a friend?
Do some research on what psychologists say about individuals who say people they've never met in person and don't know is a friend.:-D
You can only imagine what their thoughts are on those people's stability.
I never said that person was lying, I know how important this links are to people here. And that poster is a pretty lazy about those links.
And dammit to you too. Obama will never win a third term. Damn damn damn!
:-D
Might want to start concentrating on Hillary, remember how many times you all cried and whined about how bush was off limits after he left office, we will laugh at you fools every time you mention his name.
:-D you all will have to switch medications by the time Hillary takes office.
Once upon a time; I felt empathy for a stranger who had a "widow maker", so i made amends for disparaging comments...then I discovered the same old CS being the same old SOB!

All bets are off!
Jay

Paris, TN

#150975 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His cohort has every republican covered.
Get back with us in a few years. I'm sure you'll still be saying Benghazi, hell, even dig up Whitewater again. We don't care. The more you throw, the better it works for us.
(Watch how many low IQ'rs will post about Whitewater and will post about it heh my puppets!)
Carry on!

"Every" republican has not declared yet either you dreamer.

I'm sure there will be plenty of mudslinging as usual, but they will dig deeper on *Hellery and she has plenty to answer for. They are still saying Benghazi you fool in denial. The republicans are already out-spending the democrats on ads, wait until everyone else kicks in.....lol.

Like I said, I'm sure Chelsea will be happy to read all about her mother's "Hillary Papers", and watch them arise from the ashes on her dad.

What a fun run we will witness!!!

Carry on? We will.

Disinterment!!!
SevenTee

Williamsburg, OH

#150976 Feb 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you glad that under Obama's time in office fewer American civilians have been killed by terrorist than any other two term President since before Reagan? Of course there was no Al Qudiea before Reagan had them trained.
Repub hypocrites.
There have been more Terrorist attacks under Obama, perhaps not as many killed but more terrorist events.

Since: Oct 09

#150977 Feb 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where were the Nuclear Weapons tard boy. He warned us about Mushroom Clouds not hand grenades you stupid pos.
AT LEAST 1 RUSSIAN ICBM was found !
Capable of 16 nuclear warhead payload.

BTW the keyword was WMD.
Al Samoud II is defined (by U.N. Weapons inspectors and the treaty that was SIGNED) as WMD.

History books will echo this FACT.

February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. When U.S. Marines entered Fallujah they discovered multiple factories where Al Samoud II were being manufactured!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
Uncle Tab

United States

#150978 Feb 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

"Every" republican has not declared yet either you dreamer.

I'm sure there will be plenty of mudslinging as usual, but they will dig deeper on *Hellery and she has plenty to answer for. They are still saying Benghazi you fool in denial. The republicans are already out-spending the democrats on ads, wait until everyone else kicks in.....lol.

Like I said, I'm sure Chelsea will be happy to read all about her mother's "Hillary Papers", and watch them arise from the ashes on her dad.

What a fun run we will witness!!!

Carry on? We will.

Disinterment!!!
Democrats don't have to outspend on a sure winner, the one behind is the one who has to spend the most.

Chelsea is already prepared. She's been listening to you assclown a lie about Benghazi for years now.

And no, not a word about Hillary being connected is in the report. Case closed.

And no one will step forward from the GOP for obvious reasons, they know they can't win.

Shot down on everything and that fact still stands, no one can beat Hillary.

Let that sink in. You have at least 10 years of democratic rule to look forward to. Get used to it.
Jay

Paris, TN

#150979 Feb 21, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW the keyword was WMD.
Al Samoud II is defined (by U.N. Weapons inspectors and the treaty that was SIGNED) as WMD.
February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. When U.S. Marines entered Fallujah they discovered multiple factories where Al Samoud II were being manufactured!

Good one, Ari. And here's more of the story:

Too bad they missed the interview with BL's top lieutenant. He admitted that when they knew we were coming they moved everything to Syria, about two weeks in advance...and buried a lot in the sand. They found the biotoxin ricin....enough to kill hundreds of thousands of people. And that's not WMD in their opinion?!

Admission, from the lieutenant because by then he had nothing to lose. It was a video, like I said, too bad they missed it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#150980 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't have to outspend on a sure winner, the one behind is the one who has to spend the most.
Chelsea is already prepared. She's been listening to you assclown a lie about Benghazi for years now.
And no, not a word about Hillary being connected is in the report. Case closed.
And no one will step forward from the GOP for obvious reasons, they know they can't win.
Shot down on everything and that fact still stands, no one can beat Hillary.
Let that sink in. You have at least 10 years of democratic rule to look forward to. Get used to it.
LMAO......."Chelsea is already prepared?!!"

Yayeee, bring it on, I love hearing the gutter trash about my parents. I love seeing my mom raked over the coals, and hearing again, what an ass my dad is. Yesireee!!!

Hillary was in charge. Hillary was high command! And you believe she didn't know a thing about it....LMAO. Bring it on!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#150983 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
for $500 bucks I will give my real name, but that is a bet I will never collect on because you welfare pigs haven't seen $500 since your mommas pimp gave her a raise,
LOLOLOL,
You already owe money from yesterday when you posted the lie that 90% of the stimulus went to Obama voters and was proven wrong.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150984 Feb 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO......."Chels ea is already prepared?!!"

Yayeee, bring it on, I love hearing the gutter trash about my parents. I love seeing my mom raked over the coals, and hearing again, what an ass my dad is. Yesireee!!!

Hillary was in charge. Hillary was high command! And you believe she didn't know a thing about it....LMAO. Bring it on!!!
We've all seen how republicans are, sure she's used to how shitty and low you people are. Look at what you did, YOU brought her up. Wow! What a republican strategy this is.

She's a lawyer now and does lots if charity work as does President Clinton.

You all will look very ignorant and desperate dragging up that old stuff. You may not have realized it, but President Clinton has great poll numbers. Just watch how much Grimes jumps in numbers when Bill campaigns with her next week.

The desperation of you low life republicans will bite you in the ass.

A mandate is coming. And we thank you low IQ'rs!

:-)

Location hidden

#150985 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
BTW the keyword was WMD.
Took 4000 American solider's lives and 33,000 wounded but all you Repubs I'm sure sleep better knowing Iraq is the center for Democracy in the Middle East.
Bush 2003: "We did not charge hundreds of miles into the heart of Iraq and pay a bitter cost of casualties and liberate 25 million people only to retreat before a band of thugs and assassins," "We will help the Iraqi people establish a peaceful and democratic country in the heart of the Middle East."
You do know there were no terrorist in Iraq before the 2003 American invasion?

Location hidden

#150986 Feb 21, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good one Jay :)
Been reading over a few, going out for 'dinner and dance' in Lexington...
Keep up the "Good Work" Troops ...
Later ...
;~)
You're such a nut case.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#150987 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
BTW the keyword was WMD.
Pull out your lil Al Samoud, Gayto, now shake it...makes it look bigger.
A wooden mallet is a wmd if you konk a whole bunch of people with it.
Now tell us about the poison gasses and the bio-weapons and the dirty bombs...you know, WMDs....why we went.
Jay

Paris, TN

#150988 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all seen how republicans are, sure she's used to how shitty and low you people are. Look at what you did, YOU brought her up. Wow! What a republican strategy this is.
She's a lawyer now and does lots if charity work as does President Clinton.
You all will look very ignorant and desperate dragging up that old stuff. You may not have realized it, but President Clinton has great poll numbers. Just watch how much Grimes jumps in numbers when Bill campaigns with her next week.
The desperation of you low life republicans will bite you in the ass.
A mandate is coming. And we thank you low IQ'rs!
:-)

I brought her up?! Really?! That's all you people talk about is Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. I just commented.

Hey, it won't be me that drags her over the coals, it will be those people who she did wrong and there are plenty. Like the democrat strategy? They slander anybody who disagrees with them, on this site and in the media.

You are a hoot! You will defend anything as long as it agrees with you.

And the way you talk, the whole country is in love with Bill. Hate to disappoint you there Macgee! The Clinton's in the White House are both old news. Rehash, rehash! More of the same!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150989 Feb 21, 2014
why are you liberals trying to stop the XL pipe line?

#150990 Feb 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, Ari. And here's more of the story:
Too bad they missed the interview with BL's top lieutenant. He admitted that when they knew we were coming they moved everything to Syria, about two weeks in advance...and buried a lot in the sand. They found the biotoxin ricin....enough to kill hundreds of thousands of people. And that's not WMD in their opinion?!
Admission, from the lieutenant because by then he had nothing to lose. It was a video, like I said, too bad they missed it!
"dream until your dreams come true"
...Earl Smith

#150991 Feb 21, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good one Jay :)
Been reading over a few, going out for 'dinner and dance' in Lexington...
Keep up the "Good Work" Troops ...
Later ...
;~)
pole dancing at the old folks bar, again....explains why you got arrested

#150992 Feb 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO......."Chelsea is already prepared?!!"
"Yayeee, bring it on, I love hearing the gutter trash about my parents. I love seeing my mom raked over the coals, and hearing again, what an ass my dad is. Yesireee!!! "
...Jaylo Jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min RIch Mitch 5,273
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr Hook 12
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 2 hr Confused 6
2 good husbands free 3 hr Mrs Baseball 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 131,062
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 4 hr Stay away 1
Salon perfection 4 hr SH 11
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 10 hr Knox co 22
A Rat In Knox County 10 hr True Anon 14
•••