'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225195 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#151613 Feb 25, 2014
Mr_DoctorProfessor152 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one?
As Obama is supposed to be the POTUS for "Middle Class" America, middle class median income has fallen steadily since 2009. The National Bureau of Economic Research says that median income has fallen more since the end of the recession (2009) than it did during the recession itself.
How about all those "shovel ready" jobs promised? He joked they "weren't so ready"?
His energy regulation policies (EPA war on coal) has not made energy cheaper for "middle class America" it has risen more than 34% here in my region of Kentucky!
This is NOT a FOX news cut and paste, this is my observation and analysis as of 2/25/2014.
Don't come back with some mindless cut and paste from Daily Kommies or huff and blow post!
why, you don't want facts to get in the way of your toxic Foxy Proxy nonsense

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151614 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Being POTUS is NOT qualification for that award.
saving the world from Bush was
" Heeeey, heeeey
I saved the world today.
Everybody's happy now.
The bad thing's, gone away"
...Obama

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151615 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Black Pastors: Impeach Holder
February 25, 2014 - 10:53 AM
( CNSNews.com )– A coalition of black pastors announced on Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. that they are launching a campaign to gather one million signatures on a petition calling for the impeachment of Attorney General Eric Holder for violating his oath of office by trying "to coerce states to fall in line with the same-sex 'marriage' agenda."
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/b...
why don't they pray? Saves a shitload of time, yo.

Since: Feb 14

#151616 Feb 25, 2014
Excuse me Judge:
Maybe you missed it the first time:

Just one?

As Obama is supposed to be the POTUS for "Middle Class" America, middle class median income has fallen steadily since 2009. The National Bureau of Economic Research says that median income has fallen more since the end of the recession (2009) than it did during the recession itself.

How about all those "shovel ready" jobs promised? He joked they "weren't so ready"?

His energy regulation policies (EPA war on coal) has not made energy cheaper for "middle class America" it has risen more than 34% here in my region of Kentucky!

This is NOT a FOX news cut and paste, this is my observation and analysis as of 2/25/2014.
Don't come back with some mindless cut and paste from Daily Kommies or huff and blow post!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#151617 Feb 25, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal knows a DICK by sight, but a conservative must take the other two steps for identification
1) Hey Dic...I know what your
2) breath smells like...but just how bad does your
3) butt hurt?
I see you are very familiar with step three. Tell me, do you libs really know how to grasp a turd by the clean end.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151618 Feb 25, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> The boy is a genius!!!
"Well, it is pretty big."
...RM

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#151619 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Just one?
Good point. It is well known that many of the millions that lost their jobs in 2007/2008 had to go back to employment for lesser pay.
There were jobs created by the second stimulus, but calculated out they cost way too much per job.
Yes, the new EPA coal regs are killing coal mining jobs.

Since: Feb 14

#151622 Feb 25, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. It is well known that many of the millions that lost their jobs in 2007/2008 had to go back to employment for lesser pay.
There were jobs created by the second stimulus, but calculated out they cost way too much per job.
Yes, the new EPA coal regs are killing coal mining jobs.
EPA regs not just killing coal jobs, KILLING OUR friggin wallets!
My electrical bill has increased more than 34% just since Obama took office, Pelosi and Reid are also to blame.

Jobs created by second stimulus?
Where?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151623 Feb 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are very familiar with step three. Tell me, do you libs really know how to grasp a turd by the clean end.
grab a republican by the ears???????

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151624 Feb 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are very familiar with step three. Tell me, do you libs really know how to grasp a turd by the clean end.
can you see my butt?

"bum looker"
...Mike Myers
Hey, has all of Kansas gone gay yet, or are you still thinking about leaving?

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151625 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
DRUG RATIONING FOR SENIORS BEGINS
Medicare to stop covering critical medications?
By David Catron – 2.24.14
Buried beneath the avalanche of recent news reports about the latest Obamacare-mandated funding cuts to the Medicare Advantage (MA) program is a related but far more disturbing story — the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
has taken a major step toward rationing medications to the elderly.
Since passage of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, seniors enrolled in the Medicare prescription drug program have been guaranteed access to “all or substantially all” of the drugs in several classes of pharmaceuticals. President Obama’s health care bureaucrats, however, have proposed removing three of these classes from the “protected” list.
http://spectator.org/articles/57905/drug-rati...
First...there are other ways to get your testosterone (if you know what I mean) babygirl
Second...titties bouncing off your knees? too late. no meds for that
Third...uhh uhh, I can't think of the third one....Oops.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#151626 Feb 25, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You are always welcome to join the Majority of Americans. I don't see this as being Obama's failure since from the day he started the number one goal for Repubs was to make him a one term President.
The repubs wouldn't have been an obstacle for a good president.
Obama's presidency has proven one thing, the democrat party is an "Evil Empire" and like all "Evil Empires" it will collapse.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151628 Feb 25, 2014
<quoted text>
EPA regs not just killing coal jobs, KILLING OUR friggin wallets!
My electrical bill has increased more than 34% just since Obama took office, Pelosi and Reid are also to blame.
Jobs created by second stimulus?
Where?
old people get chills Grandpa..get a belly warmer, check his ID this time.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151629 Feb 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> The repubs wouldn't have been an obstacle for a good president.
Obama's presidency has proven one thing, the democrat party is an "Evil Empire" and like all "Evil Empires" it will collapse.
like yours did? lolololololol
Dale

Wichita, KS

#151630 Feb 25, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
grab a republican by the ears???????
That would work very good, if you want your ass kicked.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151631 Feb 25, 2014
Beware
Hot C's in town
Somebody's money says C's going down
Yeah, who says Cal never smiles
Gayto's going down for miles and miles

(variation on a theme)

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151633 Feb 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That would work very good, if you want your ass kicked.
not my ass
and not kicked

"You won't be the first lil Wichita pud fluffer ever cut me, Man, I tell you. won't be the first one I ever whooped his ass, neither."
...Willie Brown (paraphrased)
Dale

Wichita, KS

#151634 Feb 25, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
like yours did? lolololololol
So, you do agree that the democrat party is an "Evil Empire". Thanks!

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151635 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Toodles ...
Can't stand another minute of this 'gibberish'...
My belly hurts from 'laughing' at
ALL
the 'ignorance'
you libTARDS
are trying to pull ...
Pete & Repeat ...
Nothing 'new'...
;~)
Funny, no supernovas coming from your side of galaxy either, pretty mama

"Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don't play their game!"
...Hot C

“I'll Build a Wall”

#151636 Feb 25, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So, you do agree that the democrat party is an "Evil Empire". Thanks!
So, you do agree that YOUR "Evil Empire" collapsed?
It's ok, we know.

I agree that the Democratic Party is
THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS

'as I've said many times' I hate politics and politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Reason 148,419
KCHS head principal fired? 1 hr mad tracher 7
Prayers Needed 3 hr joe 7
bonita 5 hr bad board member 3
can someone tell me y it is so hard to get divo... 14 hr the liberal redneck 7
Pam Dexter 14 hr Blacks 1
Where's Wahoo? 16 hr Friendly Fire 3
Motorcycle Accident 18 hr Wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages