'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,487)

Showing posts 129,721 - 129,740 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

check it wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H bvT2MZ_hu8
While they destroy the values of the nation

FREE CHRISTINA !!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually America lost, and they have realized it.

SHOCK POLL: 71% of supporters 'regret' voting for reelection...
Link?

I'll go ahead and say it now...

SQUIRREL!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

I know i spend alot of thine here being honest and factual about how uneducated and simple the republican voting base is. And with the republican voting base that posts here, it's very simple to do.

One thing is certain, democrats will never have an issue with winning a presidential race with the republican voting base being our best advertisement.

When is the last time any of them here had anything good to say about a republican policy that they could back up with facts? They haven't. We always show 'the rest of the story' and after we shove the facts down their throat, they fall back on Benghazi. Well, as Angel said earlier, can't beat that horse anymore, it's dead. They then move on to whatever they can to down Obama. Talking about how horrible our country has become. The majority of educated voters see right thru that BS.

I want to thank the low IQ low information republican voters for being too stupid to realize that you're driving people away from the GOP. You're hatred for anything not white is the best thing for democrats.

I know that you drones think that the GOP is this strong force to be recon'd with, but when the GOP is in fragments and have so much in-fighting...... Are you really that stupid to understand the outcome of 2016?

The best part about this...... You have been told this will happen, you've been warned for years that elected GOP is off course with what the majority of America wants, and you idiots continue to stand dead center of the train tracks as the Democratic Amtrak barrels down in you.

Republicans finally doing the right thing and sending thru a clean debt ceiling is your sign that the GOP has lost all credibility. Again, we all warned you this would happen, and you can't deny it.

And please keep talking about how the super wealthy need more breaks from OSHA, from paying higher minimum wage, need protection from the EPA, alllll the BS we've heard for years that have done nothing but made the super wealthy, wealthier, as you all sit here making them more money as you remain broke telling everyone on the Internet how successful you are, how great your education is, all of your typical BS, as we wait for Hillary to announce and win 2016.

Thank You!:-)
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>While they destroy the values of the nation
FREE CHRISTINA !!
Your Values maybe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Your Values maybe.
You are right, It should be FREE JUSTINA !!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Confederate flag to appear on new Ga. car plates
Feb. 19, 2014 8:03 AM
ATLANTA — Georgia officials are releasing a new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag, infuriating civil rights advocates[la waa] and renewing a fiery debate.
Georgia’s new plate has fueled a clash between those who believe the battle flag honors Confederate heritage and others who view it as a racially charged symbol of oppression, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported ( http://bit.ly/19h2mCB ).
http://www.citizen-times.com/viewart/20140219...
Black leader defends Confederate Flag, responds to violent attackers
Confederate Flag defender, political activist, former President of the Asheville chapter of the NAACP and 52-year-old black man, H.K. Edgerton was recently accosted by two black men while standing by his confederate flag in front of Asheville High School. Though he was appalled by the alleged violent actions of 19-year-old high school drop-out Andre Dewayne and 32-year-old Kevin Miller, he concedes, "I know and understand their pain because they've been lied to for so long. A lot of people know nothing about that time in history."
http://www.southernheritage411.com/hke.php...
~-~
GO GA.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Confederate flag to appear on new Ga. car plates
Feb. 19, 2014 8:03 AM

ATLANTA — Georgia officials are releasing a new specialty license plate featuring the Confederate battle flag, infuriating civil rights advocates[la waa] and renewing a fiery debate.

GeorgiaÂ’s new plate has fueled a clash between those who believe the battle flag honors Confederate heritage and others who view it as a racially charged symbol of oppression, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported ( http://bit.ly/19h2mCB ).

http://www.citizen-times.com/viewart/20140219...

Black leader defends Confederate Flag, responds to violent attackers

Confederate Flag defender, political activist, former President of the Asheville chapter of the NAACP and 52-year-old black man, H.K. Edgerton was recently accosted by two black men while standing by his confederate flag in front of Asheville High School. Though he was appalled by the alleged violent actions of 19-year-old high school drop-out Andre Dewayne and 32-year-old Kevin Miller, he concedes, "I know and understand their pain because they've been lied to for so long. A lot of people know nothing about that time in history."

http://www.southernheritage411.com/hke.php...

~-~
Posting something likes this shows how republicans want to divide people.

You're proud if this? Why? How will it help the country? A license plate with a flag on it. How does that better our country?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>GO GA.
smh
Safety_off_Posit ion

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUIRREL!!
See how this falls in place so easily?
:-D
Bang!

thud...

squirrel falls from tree...

YOU NO can has acorn...anymore!

The end effect of the Obama administration and his cabinet of radicals is the disconnect between Hope and Change. The change has been one of racism renewed, trust rescinded,, and the absolute neglect of meaningful answers to real economic problems!

Throwing tax payers dollars at problems has NEVER been a viable option. The best outcome will be a delayed recovery, the current economy is proof enough.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Safety_off_Position wrote:
<quoted text>Bang!

thud...

squirrel falls from tree...

YOU NO can has acorn...anymore!

The end effect of the Obama administration and his cabinet of radicals is the disconnect between Hope and Change. The change has been one of racism renewed, trust rescinded,, and the absolute neglect of meaningful answers to real economic problems!

Throwing tax payers dollars at problems has NEVER been a viable option. The best outcome will be a delayed recovery, the current economy is proof enough.
SQUIRREL!

That damned economy! Stock Market setting records.

I guess all those folks just pass money back and forth for more money with nothing being bought and sold?

Hmmmmm

No doubt you're a business major?

Unemployment nothing like it was when he took office, stimulus working like its supposed to, republicans fighting for lower pay and outsourcing jobs overseas for slave labor, doing everything to make sure the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Don't bring a squirt gun to hunt squirrels around here idiot. You'll never bag the catch that way.

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bang!
Another squirrel bites the dust!

Now see here "Rainbow-not-so-Bright "!

If Republicans are doing the dividing...just what the #u@k are YOU doing?

Are you spreading flower petals and love?

You're are such a damned MORAN!

Tell me about the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement).

Go ahead give me a real analysis of that proposal and how it will HELP America!
(no cut paste please-just the references)*.gov and .edu will suffice.

I'll put the squirrel rifle away for now...don't go nuts.
Went from a flag on a license plate to the TTP?

Do you understand exactly how I use the SQUIRREL reference here? Are you THAT ignorant?

This is exactly what I mean about clueless republican voting base.

I guess fox was talking about TTP all night, so now the low information repub base feels educated (fed their daily dose of koolaid) and know what to say (repeat)

The TTP has way to do with Georgia license plates? That's the first question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Atlanta has gotten over the Confederate crap, those needing to reCreate the drama have a 'self interest' that should be investigated.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bang!
Another squirrel bites the dust!

Now see here "Rainbow-not-so-Bright "!

If Republicans are doing the dividing...just what the #u@k are YOU doing?

Are you spreading flower petals and love?

You're are such a damned MORAN!

Tell me about the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement).

Go ahead give me a real analysis of that proposal and how it will HELP America!
(no cut paste please-just the references)*.gov and .edu will suffice.

I'll put the squirrel rifle away for now...don't go nuts.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/gop-set-to-fast...

From one of YOUR sites. Says republicans support it.

SMH

How dumb can you be?

This seems to be as bad as NAFTA, republicans loved that too.

2 questions.... What does this have to do with Georgia license plates? And you're actually complaining about what republicans are doing here, Voting for something you're against?

Clear those two things up before you go SQUIRREL on us again. LOL
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

RayOne wrote:
Atlanta has gotten over the Confederate crap, those needing to reCreate the drama have a 'self interest' that should be investigated.
Probably the only thing you've ever said that's true

Look who brought it to this board to stir controversy here.

Again, great point (for once)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
A Leftist View – Salon.Com Proclaims Blacks Should Start Attacking Whites In Response To “White Thuggery Mowing Down Black Folks At Every Turn”…
Posted on February 18, 2014 by sundance

( Salon.Com ) Since Florida cannot defend black life against white fear, the question now is: How should black people respond?

How much more are black people in this country supposed to take?[huh?]

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/02/1...

When they've been "saying" KILL WHITEY for years!!!
~~~

‘Kill Whitey’: Head of Philadelphia New Black Panther Party Arrested on Gun Charges in Manhattan

Paging Eric Holder, come in, Eric Holder. One of those charming “poll workers” from Philadelphia turns out to be a criminal.
The tattoo on his face says,“Kill Whitey” in block letters, and cops say the gun he carried was loaded and unlicensed.
ManÂ’s got to protect himself from the evil whiteys, doesnÂ’t he? In fact, just last years this creature called for the mass murder of whites. Video at the link.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/kill-whitey-head...
Even more racial BS.

You say it's from Salon.com , yet you post how theconservativetreehouse.com
Translated it for you.

Why not post the actual article from Salon.com ?

You have such hatred towards black fk, why are you so scared of them that the only posts you put up are racial hateful?

:-) thanks for proving how racist and worthless the GOP voting base it.

Mindless Sheeple.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Why can't republican voters EVER post a credible link that shows what good policies that the GOP have done, and how those policies have helped the working class of America?

All these imbeciles do is post racial hatred, how Obama has killed the country.... Blah blah blah... That we always shoot down with factual links backing it up.

I guess that's all they can do is post about Georgia Plates and other useless BS.

Politically Illiterate!
Safety_off_Posit ion

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/gop-set-to-fast...
From one of **YOUR** sites <not .gov and not .edu!. Says republicans support it.
SMH
How dumb can you be?
This seems to be as bad as NAFTA, republicans loved that too.
2 questions.... What does this have to do with Georgia license plates? And you're actually complaining about what republicans are doing here, Voting for something you're against?
Clear those two things up before you go SQUIRREL on us again. LOL
The FIRST comprehension error you made; I said >.gov or > .edu.
The SECOND comprehension error you made > I said "give me your analysis".

#rd mistake how can YOU **ASSUME** that anyone who asks for such credible references would be using that (wnd) as a credible/non biased reference?

NAFTA was signed into LAW by William Jefferson Clinton.
NAFTA, GAT, TPP ALL BAD TRADE POLICIES!
Bad for American workers, bad for American economy, bad for AMERICA.

BANG!

Gottcha you squirrel headed bastard!

Just so there's no GUESS work.
This is Ari! whooping your same old, lame old, tired @$$!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Angel wrote:
<quoted text>I would be willing to bet that there are Out Gays who dont spend as much time grinding their teeth and obsessing about gay sex as your average Teabagger on Topix.
Yawn, more empty assumptions.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Angel wrote:
In spite of all the Foul Noise Righties spew on Topix Im optomistic that positive change is inevitable.
The rising voter demographics of Minorities, Women,and The Young are simply going to ovewhelm the entrenched White Old Male agenda that has held sway for so long.
The system that allowed the Wealthy Tiny Minority to indulge their selfish Agenda at the expense of everyone else will be taken down by numbers.
Also maybe naively I beleive that the vast majority of Americans are Good People who in the end will do the right thing as opposed to the Greedy Venal,Hateful Pigs who make up the Radical Right.
Also I feel that their radical take on Capitalism that allows it to exploit everything in its path for the good of the Bottom Line, overiding every other concern will be its undoing at this point in History.
There comes a point where the resources Human and Material are spent.
But the Nut at the Bottom Line never gets smaller it only grows and demands more until it is reduced to feeding upon itself.
Very much like a Malignant Tumor.
Indeed,that is what the Radical Right Idealogy as become:
a Carcinigous Sore on the Economic and Social fabric of the United States.
One more then willing to keep feeding off the Host Body to sustain itself until it kills the Host.
But dont worry Teabggers: all these changes that drive you all to distraction and keep you awake at night from Obama To Health Reform to Hillary are just the first set of Chemo Treatments.
I think most Americans are willing to fight to Survive and Thrive in the 21st century and will do what it takes.
The rest of you just need to take a swig of Malox and deal.
It will be OK.
Gosh, the only thing you puffers can do is rape girls in tents and crap on police cars. Your total worth to society.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>The FIRST comprehension error you made; I said >.gov or > .edu.
The SECOND comprehension error you made > I said "give me your analysis".

#rd mistake how can YOU **ASSUME** that anyone who asks for such credible references would be using that (wnd) as a credible/non biased reference?

NAFTA was signed into LAW by William Jefferson Clinton.
NAFTA, GAT, TPP ALL BAD TRADE POLICIES!
Bad for American workers, bad for American economy, bad for AMERICA.

BANG!

Gottcha you squirrel headed bastard!

Just so there's no GUESS work.
This is Ari! whooping your same old, lame old, tired @$$!
We're back to you crying about links when I own your dumb ass AGAIN?

Republican Logic... An EO is Unconstitutional, even tho the SCOTUS says different. Hillary Clinton is responsible for Benghazi, even thins comprehensive investigation says she's not.

And now, I say I don't agree with NAFTA OR PTT, and I need a link to back up why I don't like it?

Wow! Talk about grabbing at straws.

Guess you'll need to vote out the GOP that are going to vote FOR a policy that you disagree with so much.

Instead if throwing another temper tantrum on links that I've owned your dumb low IQ ass on so many times in the past.

I don't need a government link to tell me why I'm against something....... Probably the dumbest thing you've ever typed. And we've all seen you type some ignorant shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 129,721 - 129,740 of138,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best elementary school 53 min mother of 2 16
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 58 min guss 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
hbic is bridget doolin she has herpies (Jul '09) 1 hr patient 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 122,788
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss 14
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 3 hr Funny 19
Corey vs. Collins 7 hr Charley 57
•••