'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258960 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

slowchain

Seoul, Korea

#151507 Feb 25, 2014
Hi!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#151509 Feb 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...we can't beat the black guy....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#151510 Feb 25, 2014
lafraud cry-a-thon:

1 year 111 days...

^^^^...there's a roof for your sheethouse of misery. bwahahahahahahahaha
too much

Roseville, MI

#151511 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
You can tell when a bush is running for office when an ex President comes out of hiding to reach out to the Veterans from TWO WARS he started.
George Bush DARES to Claim He’s ‘In There With Them’ About Soldiers Fighting in Wars He Started (Video)
George W. Bush is taking a break from painting his feet to participate in one of his favorite pastimes: pretending to care about the troops. Despite that he was willing to use a national tragedy to engage America’s servicemen and women in an illegal war, Bush claims that he is saddened by the circumstances our veterans face as a result of his administration’s policies.
In a rare public appearance at a Military Service Initiative Summit Wednesday, Bush showed he cared for the troops by offering a solution to troop unemployment: Drop the ‘D” from “PTSD.” Since it would, according to Bush, then be classified as a treatable condition employers would be less likely to discriminate against those who suffer from it every day!
Problem solved!
He says that the George Bush Institute has launched an initiative to help veterans who are transitioning into civilian life after returning from his wars by encouraging them to stay in school and convincing employers to give veterans a chance with bold new initiatives like dropping a letter from an acronym.
In an interview that aired on ABC Monday, Martha Raddatz asked former President Bush if the new initiative helped him cope with the 6,800 American soldiers killed and 51,000 injured in his war. Unsurprisingly, he feels this helps make things even.“No question it helps,” Bush actually said.“I have a duty.”
As if his sudden opinion that he has a duty to those whose lives he has personally affected was not enough, Bush added,“I obviously get slightly emotional talking about our vets because I’m in there with them.”
He praised the attitude of veterans who maintain a positive attitude despite the damage his administration’s actions have caused.“But my spirit is also uplifted when I visit with vets. As I say, there is no self-pity… They don’t say,‘Woe is me.’ They say,‘What can I do to continue to serve?’”
http://aattp.org/george-bush-dares-to-claim-h...
Sad he waits for 12 years to shed a tear and be "there with them". Too little, too late. What a hypocrite. Watch lil bro make his 2016 announcement. hahaha Like the MAJORITY would vote another bush in office. Delusional repukes.
Bush actually said.“I have a duty.” hahaha, he just forgot about it I guess....hahaha He should stick to painting.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Oh what a sad life you live.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151512 Feb 25, 2014
Former Bush Official Compares Conservative Anti-LGBT Laws to Terrorists Using Islam

It’s rare that I come across a Republican actually using common sense, especially as it relates to gay rights. But that’s exactly what former George W. Bush campaign director Matthew Dowd did when he spoke about his belief that Arizona Governor Jan Brewer will veto the new anti-LGBT bill that was just passed.

On This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Dowd said:

“I think in the end Governor Brewer is going to veto this. It’s an easy veto to do because of the things going in the business economy there. This is one of those problems where people use religion as a way to enforce discriminatory practices. People used religion back in the 1860s, when they used religion to defend slavery. We’ve used religion to go to war. People criticize Islam because they use religion to fight and kill people. This is the problem. I think she vetoes it, because there’s no way this can survive.”

Yes, that was a Republican who said that. Trust me, I’m as shocked as you are.

He’s said some of the same things I’ve said about our history and how people have been using the same arguments to justify ignorance.

People used religion to justify slavery. They used religion to justify segregation. They used religion to justify banning interracial marriage. Now they’re using religion to justify their intolerance of the LGBT community.

It’s shocking that here we are in 2014 and there are actually Republican state legislatures trying to pass laws which would legalize discrimination. Laws which would stand absolutely no chance at being Constitutionally upheld in the long run.

And I’m sure these states would claim “states’ rights.” Another defense often used by the ignorant.

But I particularly like how he brought up a point I’ve also mentioned by comparing radical right-wing conservatives using religion much in the same way Islamic radicals use Islam. Religion is an easy tool with which to manipulate people. Islamic radicals use Islam to justify their ignorance and hate. Right-wing radicals use religion to justify theirs as well.

Now I’m not saying conservatives take it to the extremes like Islamic radicals do with violent terrorism. But the way in which they use religion to justify ignorance is very similar.

And that’s a point Mr. Dowd was making here. History, and reality, shows us that ignorant people often use religion as a means to justify their hate and ignorance.

It’s just a shame that we rarely see common sense being used by a Republican.

But I hope he’s right. Though, when it comes to ignorance and the state of Arizona, nothing would really surprise me.

I guess we’ll soon find out.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/former-bus...

It’s just a shame that we rarely see common sense being used by a Republican.

Yes, no common sense. Don't like or want to be gay DON'T. They have a right to live their lives anyway they choose. It's AMERICA, Land of the FREE. Get over it. I don't condone it, I don't condemn it. Only GOD can judge, you bunch of homophobia perverted dumbasses.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#151513 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
TED NUGENT RIPS OBAMA AND CNN...MUST WATCH!...
[Video]
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2014/02...
GOoooo Ted!
Are you really that f'n stupid?

Seriously, tell us what you liked about that you ignorant pos.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151514 Feb 25, 2014
too much wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a sad life you live.
haha, just coz you have a sad worthless life don't mean I do goatshit. I have a great life, retired career, health/life insurance retirement package til I die, free to do and go anywhere I choose, lots of friends and family, things to do. Sucks to be you eh? Now fo and get by back to your barnyard and practice your animal mimics. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151517 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, just coz you have a sad worthless life don't mean I do goatshit. I have a great life, retired career, health/life insurance retirement package til I die, free to do and go anywhere I choose, lots of friends and family, things to do. Sucks to be you eh? Now fo and get by back to your barnyard and practice your animal mimics. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Are you sure? Seems you speak of so much deviant actions-it must be the life you know well.

We all can feel your pain. We all feel so sorry for you. Your pain can be read loud and clear!

You are in our prayers.

Lying Bill is in town acting as sad as you.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151518 Feb 25, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that f'n stupid?
Goooo Ted. America has a constitution for a reason! We were like no other UNTIL evil became a good thing according to the majority.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151519 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, the vern sock is now a tom. My federal union negotiates all federal employees retirement like they did my whole entire career. Sorry you are so fixated on my retirement and high option excellent health care. Either you are jobless, or have a minimum wage job with no benefits. Sucks to be you, eh sockboy?
About every year if we got a COLA, it was taken up in the insurance premium going up. So vern, I am used to it rising every year. Your last worthless paragraph is so hurtful. hahahaha
You just get your ass chapped over my articles and you and your circus clown buddies have nothing left but to spew insults or filth. Never a defense for your repukes repulsive behavior.
Keep trying loser sock puppet.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Did Vern "chap your ass"? Sure, sure you do know you are lying and I know it. It is Tom, you sad, sad repulsive clown. Get a real life.
Tom n town

Marco, Italy

#151520 Feb 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Department of Veterans Affairs
employees
destroyed veterans’ medical records <<-<<<
to cancel backlogged exam requests [AUDIO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/24/va-employee...
An example of that evil I just spoke of.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#151521 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOLOL, still trying to convince people you don't know of things you don't have,

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, desperation is typically serious, but in your case it is entertaining,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151522 Feb 25, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? Seems you speak of so much deviant actions-it must be the life you know well.
We all can feel your pain. We all feel so sorry for you. Your pain can be read loud and clear!
You are in our prayers.
Lying Bill is in town acting as sad as you.
haha, LMAO@proxy trolls. Glad you can read my articles loud and clear and see what a sad sorry state your two parties are. Save your prayers for your teabagger repukes. My life is just fine. Work on your own. Loser lemming tool.

Bill is loved over the world. He took KENTUCKY both times. AND remember:

WHEN CLINTON LIED NOBODY DIED

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#151524 Feb 25, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that f'n stupid?
you mean you don't laugh at hussein obalmer? that is concerning because he is the biggest joke in the U.S., now you need anti-depression pills to lift you up to where most other people are at, seeing the humor in a racist black community organizing thug destroying the U.S. economy, healthcare and our constitution,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, cluk, cluk, cluk,
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#151525 Feb 25, 2014
Tom n town wrote:
<quoted text>Did Vern "chap your ass"? Sure, sure you do know you are lying and I know it. It is Tom, you sad, sad repulsive clown. Get a real life.
haha, you wish. Sockboy. You trolls can't stick to one name. Teabagger CONS take lying to a whole new level, especially you circus clown socks on this thread. Now fo loser

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#151526 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, LMAO@proxy trolls. Glad you can read my articles loud and clear and see what a sad sorry state your two parties are. Save your prayers for your teabagger repukes. My life is just fine. Work on your own. Loser lemming tool.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOLOL, this desperate attempt to prove yet another fantasy is becoming concerning, we used to laugh at you, now we are afraid of you, get some help before you hurt yourself or somebody else, you are not far from the demarcation point from a touch of reality into total fantasy,

more demotards voted for the Iraq war than repubs, and clinton did lie when he said saddam had WMD and should be dealt with, but he was too much of a draft dodging coward and too busy with monica to care, but since you actually think that is reality, well,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#151527 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, you wish. Sockboy. You trolls can't stick to one name. Teabagger CONS take lying to a whole new level, especially you circus clown socks on this thread. Now fo loser
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
we are going to change your name from resodoCONS to fantasyCONS,

If you like your health care plan, you can keep it!

I guess the shovel ready jobs were not as shovel ready as we thought!

I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.
ROTFL

Jackson, MI

#151528 Feb 25, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOLOL, fantasy island, is that where you live,and you need to work on your grammar, you postedthat Bill is loved all over the world, correction, Bill has loved all over the world,

LOLOLOL, what a sheepletard of the top sexual predator to ever discrase the white house, now, you are bowing to a racist thug that has turned it into the black house,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Being honest

Irvine, KY

#151529 Feb 25, 2014
Who really cares no one will be any different this goverment of ours lives on power these elected officials are nothing but puppets they owe favors to the wrong people and our country built on lies. Lies to me and you to keep us in fear fear of jail fear of no money fear of no power. Wake up you are a slave who lives in ignorance just like the people you are voting for if you want change you need a hero who has no fear of there rule until then it makes it makes no difference who is elected they're just a power hungry monster blind to what really gos on around them. It's just a game to them a game to keep us living in fear these are business men they have no concern for me or you just there selves and filling there pockets
Being honest

Irvine, KY

#151530 Feb 25, 2014
I've tried talking to these people and the way they treat us as a people is degrading us common folk mean nothing to them. It's a war against people who want greater good for the people as a whole. Jack Conway for example doesn't care about right or wrong he only cares about rating it's a simple popularity contest how can you help someone if you only care about your appearance blinded by self arrogance you only create more evil you turn good people into crazy out of control monsters and I hope they destroy everything your evil has built one day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal melton (Nov '12) 6 min Weird 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Fun 159,558
Transgender Bathroom Discussion 5 hr Mary 11
Places for rent 6 hr Ready to Move 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Doug77 1,482
Trump is doing great ! 8 hr Six pack Santa 28
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 8 hr Princess Hey 3,964
Shooting in Calebs Creek 14 hr Pam 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web