'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186071 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#150913 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than welcome to show where Fox News Inc is during everyone who made such a horrible claim, but you can't.
:-D
That would be a lawsuit in the billions, trillions even. They'd also sue the two who did the Monsanto story as well, but they're during them for legal fees only?
You're more than welcome to go get a fox YouTube video to back you up.
LMFAO!
Stupid tool!
And you are more than welcome to show where Obama is during the carnage and attack on an American Embassy in Benghazi.

Please go back in time and see if you remember ANYTHING your English teacher may have taught you on "sentence structuring" so that we might better understand what the hell you are trying to say. I am in no way great with the rules I was taught that far back myself due to lack of using them over the years, but I am most certain one can at least figure out what I am saying without re-reading my post 3 times and still wondering if you mean something the way you post it. I really haven't went back and read a lot of your post, but this one is a real challenge to comprehend quickly.

Thanks in advance for that.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150914 Feb 21, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are more than welcome to show where Obama is during the carnage and attack on an American Embassy in Benghazi.
Please go back in time and see if you remember ANYTHING your English teacher may have taught you on "sentence structuring" so that we might better understand what the hell you are trying to say. I am in no way great with the rules I was taught that far back myself due to lack of using them over the years, but I am most certain one can at least figure out what I am saying without re-reading my post 3 times and still wondering if you mean something the way you post it. I really haven't went back and read a lot of your post, but this one is a real challenge to comprehend quickly.
We DO know he wasn't reading books to school children while 3,000 were dying from an attack he knew about for months and months. Where was your outrage for that?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#150915 Feb 21, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>And you are more than welcome to show where Obama is during the carnage and attack on an American Embassy in Benghazi.

You're answering for someone else??

Hmmmm

Uncle Tab

United States

#150916 Feb 21, 2014

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#150917 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Wally, would not stand for WhiteHouse monitors in the news room.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150918 Feb 21, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
We DO know that he wasn't reading books to school children while 3,000 died after him being warned for months and months. Where was your outrage then?

Hypocritical loser lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#150919 Feb 21, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a schooling on "sentence structure" that says "I really haven't went back and read a lot of your post, but..."
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150923 Feb 21, 2014
Ted Nugent apologizes to Obama

Later on in the interview – after some people on Twitter argued Nugent's comments weren't a real apology – Ferguson asked Nugent if he was directly apologizing to the President for the comments.

"Yes," Nugent replied.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Too little, too late. His repuke candidates will still suffer, they must of had a lot of flack for his antics. Let's see if they distance themselves or take turns using him to demonstrate what racists, bigoted, hate-filled they embrace. Time will tell. Of course the fauxbox etc are saying he just apologized for the choice of words not to the President. Clearly he was asked and said yes. They will leave that part out.

He will help more DEMS get elected than teabagger CONS. Watch for it. Especially Wendy. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away circus clown socks
Uncle Tab

United States

#150924 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>heres your outrage! Look at what that evil state Arizona is doing! They should be ashamed of themselves,

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, now its legal to turn away fagtites in Arizona, I bet you won't go there now!

LOLOLOL, man, Kentucky better get in line and follow this example, they you will have to move,

baaaaaaaaaa

On Thursday, Arizona's Senate approved a bill that would make anti-gay discrimination legal

http://politix.topix.com/story/10559-how-ariz...
You low IQ republican voting base will be schooled on what Unconstitutional means concerning this.

Pay attention. You really think this will hold up?:-D

Thank you elected republicans in Arizona!! We democrats are looking forward to educated republican voters switching from hate to progress.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/...

btw low iq republicans, this study was done by republicans. But continue to spin and slide around as much as you like, it's fun to watch the endless diversion.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150925 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>man are you smart, you should offer online courses in baaaaaa'ology,

LOLOLOL, please, just once make a solid point or one bit of sense, otherwise, well, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
I school you all for free. Even tho I do claim you on my taxes each year..... Since I own you. Not much of a tax break tho, you low IQ republicans have no real value.

See? I just owned you again. Heh

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#150926 Feb 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News lied on Benghazi 85 Times. Are you proud.

BTW Faux said that Romney would win in a Landslide. When does h e get sworn in?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Obama: Liar Of The Year

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#150927 Feb 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So glad Glen Beck/FauxNews set you free and opened your eyes to the truth.
So true, otherwise we would be low information voters like you bots.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150929 Feb 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama: Liar Of The Year
Damn!

I bet you a 1000 bucks he won't win another presidential election!
Uncle Tab

United States

#150932 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>ever heard of delusional reality disorder? didn't think so, most sodotards never poke their head out of fantasy land to face reality, but man it sure does hurt when reality hits,

baaaaaaaaaaaa,
Like the last 2 presidential elections did for you imbeciles?

;-) gotcha!

Jay

Paris, TN

#150933 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Westernjournalism?:-D
Again, he won't win a 3rd term dammit bahahahahahahahahaha

Of course you would bash Western Journalism. It doesn't support your lame way of thinking. Last week you said Hillary had 70%......now you concede it's only 50% and with the GOP support?!!!! LOL.

As for your attaching this poll to Obama, you said: "He probably won't win a third election right? "

This says a lot about how the voting public feels about what the democrats have done to this country. Hillary is of the same mind-set as Obama, she even said that to him in her debate against him - and people are sick of this type of governing. Voter remorse!!! 55% of the dems regret voting for him? ha-ha.

Aside from that, what's resurfacing are all the old girlfriends of Bill's, who Hillary tried to destroy when she made excuses in defense of her husband's infidelity, and the shaming of this country with his philandering - not to mention the whole friggin' world! Hillary will have to re-fight those battles all over again as one by one these women resurface to rehash the good ole days when Bill couldn't keep his hands to himself. Hillary made life on earth a hell for these women, and now is their chance for revenge..

I'm sure her daughter will thank her for this disinterment.

POLL: 71% Of Obama Supporters ‘Regret’ Voting For His Reelection

February 20, 2014 by NewsEditor

Over 7 in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for Obama’s reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-71-obam ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#150934 Feb 21, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFL, LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL, ROTFL, just can't quit laughing at this,

supporting and advertising lifestyles that promote and are based on infatuation with the orifices of another person of the same gender is progress? LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL, you are one sick sodolib sheepletard,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and baaaaaaaaaaa again,

Progress! LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,
Pit your 500 bucks on this will be shot down?

Don't be scared. You'll have to give your real name and all. Don't be skeered!
Uncle Tab

United States

#150935 Feb 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

Of course you would bash Western Journalism. It doesn't support your lame way of thinking. Last week you said Hillary had 70%......now you concede it's only 50% and with the GOP support?!!!! LOL.

As for your attaching this poll to Obama, you said: "He probably won't win a third election right? "

This says a lot about how the voting public feels about what the democrats have done to this country. Hillary is of the same mind-set as Obama, she even said that to him in her debate against him - and people are sick of this type of governing. Voter remorse!!! 55% of the dems regret voting for him? ha-ha.

Aside from that, what's resurfacing are all the old girlfriends of Bill's, who Hillary tried to destroy when she made excuses in defense of her husband's infidelity, and the shaming of this country with his philandering - not to mention the whole friggin' world! Hillary will have to re-fight those battles all over again as one by one these women resurface to rehash the good ole days when Bill couldn't keep his hands to himself. Hillary made life on earth a hell for these women, and now is their chance for revenge..

I'm sure her daughter will thank her for this disinterment.

POLL: 71% Of Obama Supporters ‘Regret’ Voting For His Reelection

February 20, 2014 by NewsEditor

Over 7 in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for ObamaÂ’s reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-71-obam ...
The point is, he isn't running again, you low IQ'rs well is running dry, can't hang you hat I'm Benghazi anymore.

Hillary has ALL republicans covered. You're more than welcome to prove otherwise.

Take your best shot.

And do you know who finds the site westernjournalism? My money says no.

Do a little research on that and let us all know with what you come up with.

So I stand by my statement, Obama will not win a 3rd term.

common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#150936 Feb 21, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
We DO know he wasn't reading books to school children while 3,000 were dying from an attack he knew about for months and months. Where was your outrage for that?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
As a registered Democrat I was outraged about that too. I think there is much more to that whole thing then we have been told just like Benghazi. And I think the reports that we were given on both are a bunch of bs!!!! So again.....are YOU willing to ask where Obama was or is your outrage reserved for Republican's only?
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#150937 Feb 21, 2014
Grand Old Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a schooling on "sentence structure" that says "I really haven't went back and read a lot of your post, but..."
Really didn't need to. The post I was responding to was enough for the comment I made. I wasn't referring to all or even several of your post, I was referring to just how bad it was and how hard it was to even "get" what you were saying in the post I was replying to. My comment was not complicated, at least you could understand it and I bet you only had to read it once!
Uncle Tab

United States

#150938 Feb 21, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>As a registered Democrat I was outraged about that too. I think there is much more to that whole thing then we have been told just like Benghazi. And I think the reports that we were given on both are a bunch of bs!!!! So again.....are YOU willing to ask where Obama was or is your outrage reserved for Republican's only?
Benghazi is a dead horse. Beating it is useless.

The President isn't responsible for day to day security.

Use your head, common sense should tell you this little fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Mickey402 141,337
parkway pharmacy 24 min wandering 1
Best place to get your car fixed? 40 min Nobody 13
computers for sale 2 hr ttwarewolf 22
house cleaner wanted younger lady 2 hr handy 10
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 2 hr Lanny 7
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 2 hr TJust Saying 35
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages