'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256519 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#150753 Feb 20, 2014
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
"SQUIRREL!!!" - Uncle Tab
"SQUIRREL" brain...Uncle Tab...165 IQ...haha...!!!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#150754 Feb 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like fried Squirrel, Uncle Grandpa is just squirrel headed...big difference.
You have to get your squirrel stoned before you insert him?
Assuming it's a boy squirrel. Homozoophilia? Whatever gets you all sticky, yo!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#150755 Feb 20, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Ari...LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS...
So as gays and lesbians ...mental illness.
They want everyone to believe it's normal, that's why they're always in 'your' face and try to make everyone else to be one of them...
I worked with paramedics at my old job...they use to tell us stories after they've been called to help gays after having sex...they said...it was sick even for us...
Right...who the hell would call paramedics to remove a vibrating butt-plug..........
BEFORE THE BATTERY RAN DOWN!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#150756 Feb 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, they'll accuse you of being Chris T.
ROTFLMAO!
With the things I know, I am almost certain that he and I could become real good buddies.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#150757 Feb 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...who the hell would call paramedics to remove a vibrating butt-plug..........
BEFORE THE BATTERY RAN DOWN!!!!!
Two gay guys calling paramedics, because of heavy bleeding after having sex with each other ...you
twerp...!!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150760 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the above post.... Unless you can provide the link, you're an idiot.
It's a very simple question. No BS.
Either Hillary was involved or she wasn't. THAT'S the subject. Try to not divert so much.
Exactly ..........she gets her news from the same place Obama gets his! MSNBC said it was caused by a video and I believe them.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150761 Feb 20, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>"SQUIRREL" brain...Uncle Tab...165 IQ...haha...!!!!!
There ya go son of stupid, even your own people agree I'm smarter than you.

Thanks Chem Trail!
Uncle Tab

United States

#150763 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Banker Suicides: The JPMorgan-CIA-NYPD connection
Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us

The missing and the dead: a timeline
The following is provided as a chronological list of those who have gone missing or been found dead under mysterious circumstances. It is important to note that this list consists of names of the most recent incidents...

Author
By Doug Hagmann
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Republicans already commuting suicide knowing Hillary is going to be coming down on them hard I'm guessing.
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150764 Feb 20, 2014
I'm still waiting for obamacare to save my family $2,500.00 per year on our health insurance. Does anyone out here know when I will get my discount?
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#150765 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go son of stupid, even your own people agree I'm smarter than you.
Thanks Chem Trail!
You really, really, really, really, really, really, really reeeaaaalllllyyyyyy think so SQUIRREL brain...????
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150766 Feb 20, 2014
fauxbox, Wing Nut Daily (wnd), CONservative Nut Drama, and lisa loon's her Alex conspiracy nutjob Jones are spinning this story all to hell...

No, The FCC Is Not Going To Be Stationing Monitors In Local Newsrooms

Last week, Ajit Pai, a Republican nominee serving on the Federal Communications Commission, wrote an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal in which he alleged that the FCC was planning to "send researchers to grill reporters, editors and station owners about how they decide which stories to run" in newsrooms all over the nation. Predictably, the claim has been picked-up by all sorts of folks on the Right who are now warning that it is part of an attempt by the Obama administration to shut down conservative media outlets; most recently Glenn Beck, who spent a large portion of his radio broadcast today freaking out about it, at one point declaring that he would renounce his citizenship if this is what America is becoming:

As luck would have it, FCC chairman Tom Wheeler recently sent a letter to the chairman of the House Energy & Commerce Committee explaining that the right-wing fear-mongering over this study is totally overblown and inaccurate, as the FCC "has no intention of regulating political or other speech of journalists or broadcasters." As Wheeler explained, the FCC has a legal obligation to identify "market entry barriers for entrepreneurs and other small businesses in the provision and ownership of telecommunications services and information services" and make a report to Congress. The study in question aims to identify the "access/barriers to [Critical Information Needs] in diverse American communities" within "FCC regulated markets." Beneath all the jargon, as far as we can determine the study will allow the FCC to monitor "television, newspaper, radio, and Internet" reports in communities of varying sizes at various periods in order to determine if there are barriers in place in the given media market that are preventing entry by entrepreneurs and small businesses. As part of this study, researchers working on it will interview "corporate management, local management, and lower level employees" at various media outlets in order to "ascertain the process by which stories are selected, station priorities (for content, production quality, and populations served), perceived station bias, perceived percent of news dedicated to each of the eight CINs, and perceived responsiveness to under-served populations." The FCC is not going to be stationing agents in local news stations all over the country in order to monitor their reporting, as the Right has been frantically proclaiming. As Wheeler explained in his letter, the study is designed merely as "a tool intended to help the Commission consider effective, pro-competitive policies that would encourage new entrants" and is currently being modified so as "not [to] go beyond our responsibilities." Will this clarification from the FCC stop the Right from continuing to make feverishly overblown and politically charged claims about the study? If history is any indication, most certainly not.

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/no-fcc-...

Spin loser lemmings, spin....haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away circus clown socks..,hahaha
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150767 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans already commuting suicide knowing Hillary is going to be coming down on them hard I'm guessing.
HAHA, they are worried about all the RED states turning BLUE, like this one: PRICELESS

Hillary Clinton Way Ahead Of Every GOP Candidate In Battleground State Of Ohio

Quinnipiac University released a new poll on Thursday showing that former Secretary of State, and presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee in 2016, Hillary Clinton holds double-digit leads on nearly every potential GOP candidate. The only candidate that comes within 10 points of Clinton is Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) who trails the former First Lady by 9 points.

As for the other GOP candidates, embattled New Jersey Governor Chris Christie trails Clinton by 13 points, 49-36. This is a far cry from Quinnipiac’s poll in late November, where it showed a dead heat between the two. Obviously, like in much of the country, Christie’s star hasn’t just faded, it’s burned out. However, the other potential GOP candidates don’t fare much better than Christie. While Ryan ‘only’ trails by 9 points, everyone else is far behind.
Especially embarrassing for the GOP is that Ohio’s current Governor, John Kasich, trails Clinton by 12 points in a hypothetical matchup. While it is highly doubtful that Kasich will toss his hat in the ring, it does show that the GOP can’t even get a ‘home-court’ advantage by using a sitting governor in what is supposed to be a swing state. In fact, Kasich is upside down in the poll on whether he’d make a good president, with only 34% saying he would against 47% saying he would not. Meanwhile, Clinton is well into a net positive, with 55% saying she’d do well at the job and only 39% saying she would be bad at it.

The Tea Party candidates fare very poorly against Clinton in Ohio. Senators Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz all trail by at least 13 points, with Cruz bringing up the rear. Against all three of those candidates, Clinton has at least 50% of the voters favoring her. One potential GOP candidate that is supposed to appeal to moderates, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, trails Clinton by a formidable 15 points, 51-36. It appears that Ohio voters are ready for another Clinton, but not another Bush.

Of course, 2016 is FAR away. But, usually around this time, you’d at least see a couple of potentially strong candidates emerging that a party can rally around and build up. In this case, nobody looks like a good candidate for the Republican Party. Unless the GOP can find some way to hammer away at Clinton or make some fake scandal stick, they are in for another huge disappointment in 2016.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/20/hillar...

Watch for the women sweeping the elections....it's on it's way.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150768 Feb 20, 2014
Mitch McConnell Gets 'Worst Birthday' Present From Alison Lundergan Grimes

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) celebrates his 72nd birthday on Thursday.

His Democratic rival, Alison Lundergan Grimes, didn't let the occasion go unrecognized. In a release, Grimes' campaign questioned if this is the "worst birthday ever," and made a "special card" telling the Republican to "cheer up" on his birthday:

McConnell and Grimes have continually traded barbs in a race that recent polls show is in a dead heat. McConnell is also facing opposition from Republican Matt Bevin, who he'll face in a primary election on on May 20.

It was Bevin who received McConnell's attention on his birthday. The senator's campaign released a radio ad Thursday slamming "Matt 'Bailout' Bevin."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/20/mitc...

Like her special card for that OLD turtleman. Hilarious

Love it when they eat their own.,,,,hahaha

bye, bye teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150769 Feb 20, 2014
Hey Uncle Tab, Calvin, you got to see this. We all know who that reminds us of....hahaha

Watch This Hilarious Public Service Announcement for the Tea Party: Fix Your Grammar!(Video)

We’re not trying to be ‘grammar Nazis’ but the whole internet needs a refresher course on grammar. Thanks to devastating GOP cuts to education and unfunded mandates like ‘No Child Left Behind,’ the United States is in danger of raising a generation or two of inept, irritating idiots.

All alliteration aside, the people who should watch this video are:
Republicans, Tea Partiers

People who do not know the difference between: you’re and your

People who do not know the difference between: they’re and their, and there

People who do not know the difference between: two, to, and too

People who do not know the difference between: it’s and its

You know what,#@&% it, EVERYONE needs to see this video. Enjoy!

http://aattp.org/an-hilarious-public-service-...

I guess those idiots don't do well on those jumbled puzzles with messages minus half the letters in the word huh? hahaha

You got to watch the video.

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150771 Feb 20, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Hey Uncle Tab, Calvin, you got to see this. We all know who that reminds us of....hahaha
Watch This Hilarious Public Service Announcement for the Tea Party: Fix Your Grammar!(Video)
We’re not trying to be ‘grammar Nazis’ but the whole internet needs a refresher course on grammar. Thanks to devastating GOP cuts to education and unfunded mandates like ‘No Child Left Behind,’ the United States is in danger of raising a generation or two of inept, irritating idiots.
All alliteration aside, the people who should watch this video are:
Republicans, Tea Partiers
People who do not know the difference between: you’re and your
People who do not know the difference between: they’re and their, and there
People who do not know the difference between: two, to, and too
People who do not know the difference between: it’s and its
You know what,#@&% it, EVERYONE needs to see this video. Enjoy!
http://aattp.org/an-hilarious-public-service-...
I guess those idiots don't do well on those jumbled puzzles with messages minus half the letters in the word huh? hahaha
You got to watch the video.
PRICELESS
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Schzaaam!!!! Youns one of thems educated fools from Mt Pilot
Uncle Tab

United States

#150772 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
DEMOCRAT WANTS FCC TO STIFLE FOX NEWS
'They lie and distort everything to fit their opinion'

The FCC, meanwhile, is drawing fire from the right for proposing that radio and television stations be monitored to ensure they are airing “unbiased” stories and programs.

An Obama administration plan would put government researchers in newsrooms across the country.

The stated purpose is to “identify and understand the critical information needs of the American public, with special emphasis on vulnerable-disadvantaged populations,” the FCC said.

An FCC commissioner, Ajit Pai, however, warned in a Wall Street Journal opinion piece that that the plan would “grill reporters, editors and station owners about how they decide which stories to run.”

Gun owners like ‘little kids’

Dickinson has been feeding the Twitter fires this week on gun control as well.

On Wednesday, he compared gun owners to children and called for guns to be titled and registered like automobiles.

“Gun owners are like little kids right now. They all the rights but none of the responsibility (sic). With rights comes responsibility,” he said.

Dickinson also wants sellers of weapons to be held responsible for any weapon used in a crime.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/democrat-candidate...
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2007/07/31/364678...

Wonder why?

Why would a news network go to court to say lying is protected under free speech?

You all bring this on yourself. Now you have to live with it.

Stupid!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#150773 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like she did on all the girls bill was hammering in the Lincoln bedroom.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150774 Feb 20, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You really, really, really, really, really, really, really reeeaaaalllllyyyyyy think so SQUIRREL brain...????
You typed it...... squirrel brain.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150775 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
The FCC Wades Into the Newsroom
Why is the agency studying 'perceived station bias' and asking about coverage choices?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

50 minutes ago
Dave Mcquire Wrote:
If this doesn't scare the American public right down to the bone marrow then nothing will and nothing will stand in the way of the other federal department's desire to trample the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

I can't wait to hear what GOP leadership has to say about this.

William Stedman Wrote: Dave Mcquire , you are right. This scares the hell out of me. If this happens we are truly done.

Marsha Frey Wrote:
The last person to try to control America (other than Obamacare) was First Lady Michelle Obama and her school lunch fiasco. And "fiasco" it was - the kids didn't like the food, some felt it didn't fill them up and others just tossed it in the garbage. Tons of food was wasted and the "forced menus" fell flat. How many times is this administration going to try to regulate the citizens daily life from food to what we get in the news to what healthcare we are not going to receive to how seniors are going to survive with the cuts to Medicare and their social security cola. We have been royally screwed - and I thought we got rid of Kings in the latter part of the 1700s. It appears not so.
~~~~~~~~~~

BTW ...
You see *I* didn't "burn up" in that fire you hoped was me ...
-n-
ya can't "find me" on the jail list either, can ya ...

tee hee hee

)8~D>

you satan loving hoe ...
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2007/07/31/364678...

Wonder why?
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150776 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW ...
You see *I* didn't "burn up" in that fire you hoped was me ...
-n-
ya can't "find me" on the jail list either, can ya ...
tee hee hee
)8~D>
you satan loving hoe ...
BTW, I said your Jiose' induced ass was probably in rehab, not jail, or burned up. Unlike you teabagger CONS I don't wish violence or death on ANYone. Don't flatter yourself, I would be wasting my time looking for your crazy ass on the jail list. I could careless where you were. It was a nice break from your C~R~A~Z~Y. satan loving hoe? How Christian of you. Sounds more like what you are and convey with all your wacko posts. gfy Lisa loon, with the broom you flew in on. You sick bitch.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy wagers whittymore 4 hr curious 1
Bullock Busted 4 hr Duh 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 158,098
Johnny Smith and Amy Mills 5 hr jack 3
Don Martin messed up 6 hr Saying 1
Northern Contours 8 hr Employees 6
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief (Jul '14) 8 hr Dr Dirty 36
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages