'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253581 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#150673 Feb 20, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Maybe the MSM should let him rest there and learn to love 'ground nuts'.
Obama should SAVE him.
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/02/20/34...
Or this..... http://m.dailykos.com/story/2007/07/31/364678...

I love posting that link and much like Injudgements link about republicans priority to stop Obamas job plan to keep people poor, and all of Ms RCs posts, and Calvin slapping son of stupid around on a daily basis, not ONE of you has stepped up and tried to shoot this down.

Because you can't. And that's why everyone laughs at you imbeciles when fox, newsmax, dailycaller, wnd..... All of them are the same. But keep on thinking we all listen to main stream media so we're wrong.

Makes perfect sense, to a dumb republican lol
Safety_off_Posit ion

Lexington, KY

#150678 Feb 20, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
Leave Obama alone..........he is trying very hard to fundamentally transform America into something Michelle can be proud of.
A third world country?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#150679 Feb 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Since everything they say is the opposite of the truth, he must be talking about Cali!!!!!

Repuke Arnold left the state in shambles, new Dem Gov. now, surplus!!

As Cali goes so goes the country!

"Brown has come to a warehouse district just south of Oakland to cut the ribbon on the Zero Net Energy Center – the first large-scale commercial building in the nation to be retrofit to consume no more energy than it produces. With function following form, the building will house a green-energy training program, where apprentice electricians will earn union wages while learning to install things like solar-power inverters and electric-car charging stations.

In recent years, California industry has received intense lobbying from Republican governors like Rick Perry of Texas – who has been trying to lure companies to his state by promising low taxes, cheap labor and minimal environmental regulations. For California's governor, the Zero Net Energy Center stands as proof that such efforts are "really screwed up" and that America's economic progress need not be a race to the bottom. "We're trying to make it work for everybody – corporations, workers and the environment," Brown says. "This is the wave of the future, and we're going to push it right across this country, and right across the world."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/jer...
Follow us:@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

But in astonishingly short order, America's shrewdest elder statesmen blazed a best-worst way out of California's economic morass. With a stiff cocktail of budget cuts and hard-won new taxes, Brown has not only zeroed out the deficit, he's also begun paying down the debt. "Jerry Brown's leadership is a rebuttal to the failed policies of Republicans in Washington," says Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American Progress. "California is proving you can have sane tax systems, raise revenues, eliminate structural deficits and have economic growth."

Fed up with the state's own obstructionist Republicans, California voters have even given Brown a Democratic supermajority in the state legislature. As a result, the Golden State is now reasserting itself as a proving ground for the kind of bold ideas that Republicans have roadblocked in Washington – including a cap-and-trade carbon market, high-speed rail and education-funding reform.
The state was in shambles since Jerry Browns first run.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#150682 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text> http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/02/17/3...

I also did a google on it including Fox News. Weird how the fair and balanced 'news' network didn't make ONE single report in it. Yet almost all republicans who voted against it, took money from it.

But how would you low IQ imbeciles ever understand these things? It's WAY above your pay grade at McDonalds.

:-D

I know you're not smart enough to research it, you spend too much time making a fool if yourself. I'm more than happy to make you look more ignorant.

Read a book stupid.
Where oh where did the proof go, oh where oh where can it be......
Uncle Tab

United States

#150684 Feb 20, 2014
repubIlCONS wrote:
<quoted text>haha, got ole lisa loon stirred up. hahaha My guess is she was in rehab, but I guess all that Jose' got her a DUI. Bet they were glad to get rid of her, she probably drove everyone nuts with her ignorant babbling. lol

Great posts from you, Injudgement, and GOTP. Still reading.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away loser lemmings....haha
Her picture is most likely in Crime Time Mag..... They put the crazy mugshots there.

She most likely has pork rind stuck in her hair, along with a Kool Menthol 100.

Uncle Tab

United States

#150685 Feb 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Where oh where did the proof go, oh where oh where can it be......
What else can these imbeciles say when it's laid right out in front if them?

Heh
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#150686 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That troll never has any links to back up what she says. But it's great that these idiots post. What better reason can we offer people to vote democrat when these people make the GOP look so ignorant?
Something's unconstitutional, even tho there's nothing from the SCOTUS backing it up, and in the other hand, Benghazi investigation says Hillary wasn't involved as fox reported endlessly and was proven wrong, IN WRITING, but these low IQ'rs still say its her fault.
If that's what the GOP biting base has to offer, not many educated folks are going with that party.
Facts are facts..... No amount of bullshit piled on top of facts changes them.
None if you can win a debate here. Period!
What is so very apparent is your love for Hillary. Now try to wiggle out of her sending Ms. Rich out there for 2 weeks saying " it was just a video caused uprisng, " Obama did the same. Just another lie both made up to avoid the truth. Every one know this! So , what is the truth? They did not provide requested protection!!! What does it matter now? As Hillary says!!! More lies, more failures on the administration! The ball is in their court!!

Me thinks , what better reason can we give for all folks to vote for the Repubs and Tea Party!!!!
repubIlCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150687 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Gots to go ...
68 Degrees here ...
Got to GO & LET some fresh air in ...
It's 'polluted' in here with "libTARDs" ...
hahaha, yeah, you need aired out after that incarceration stale air. Hope the wind blows you away.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#150688 Feb 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trial balloon is a bit flat.
As with anything I post all that needs to be done is post any facts that prove me wrong. So far it has never happened even with an offer I made to never post again if proven wrong about a quote from Obama.
Put up or shut up.
Uncle Tab

United States

#150689 Feb 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Gots to go ...
68 Degrees here ...

Got to GO & LET some fresh air in ...

It's 'polluted' in here with "libTARDs" ...
Scared a tornados gonna knock your trailer over?

Or a probation meeting?
repubIlCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#150690 Feb 20, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Her picture is most likely in Crime Time Mag..... They put the crazy mugshots there.
She most likely has pork rind stuck in her hair, along with a Kool Menthol 100.
haha, or the Danville Detention Center website. I bet it would be easy to pick her out.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#150691 Feb 20, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so very apparent is your love for Hillary. Now try to wiggle out of her sending Ms. Rich out there for 2 weeks saying " it was just a video caused uprisng, " Obama did the same. Just another lie both made up to avoid the truth. Every one know this! So , what is the truth? They did not provide requested protection!!! What does it matter now? As Hillary says!!! More lies, more failures on the administration! The ball is in their court!!
Me thinks , what better reason can we give for all folks to vote for the Repubs and Tea Party!!!!
You Repubs voted for Bush the second time after he let 3000 Americans be killed in NY but the 4 is all hypocrites talk about.
I'm with Hillary on this one, what does it matter if it was Al-Qaeda or an uprising we need to prevent it from happening again. Thankfully under Obama we have lost fewer non-military Americans to terrorist attacks than under any President over the past 33 years (exception Bush41 had 2 fewer deaths in his 4 years).
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#150693 Feb 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs voted for Bush the second time after he let 3000 Americans be killed in NY but the 4 is all hypocrites talk about.
I'm with Hillary on this one, what does it matter if it was Al-Qaeda or an uprising we need to prevent it from happening again. Thankfully under Obama we have lost fewer non-military Americans to terrorist attacks than under any President over the past 33 years (exception Bush41 had 2 fewer deaths in his 4 years).
You can count--now can you explain why you think Bush "Let" it happen? He immediately set in motion the protection Obama is today using.

It was proven the Benghazi was the Al-Qaeda-- but Hillary and Obama sent Ms. Rice to lie about it for 2 weeks or so. What is important was the" not" answer to the pleas for help , and the lies to cover up. What is also important are the lies this administration have spread ever since! Anything they have as a problem turns them into lying. Obama Care the last? Or will the I.R.S be the last?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#150694 Feb 20, 2014
Me thinks all these reasons are reasons to vote for the Repubs and Tea Party types to straighten out the foul -ups.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#150695 Feb 20, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You can count--now can you explain why you think Bush "Let" it happen? He immediately set in motion the protection Obama is today using.
It was proven the Benghazi was the Al-Qaeda-- but Hillary and Obama sent Ms. Rice to lie about it for 2 weeks or so. What is important was the" not" answer to the pleas for help , and the lies to cover up. What is also important are the lies this administration have spread ever since! Anything they have as a problem turns them into lying. Obama Care the last? Or will the I.R.S be the last?
Silly question...

"but Hillary and Obama sent Ms. Rice to lie about it for 2 weeks or so"

You've now said this twice today, does it ever matter to you that you have to PAD your story with lies? 2 weeks?!!?!

Why would you need to pad a story with lies? Um, because, that's how lies work, you have to continually add further lies in order to make them even sound credible, that's why.
Wow

Elizabethton, TN

#150696 Feb 20, 2014
repubIlCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, or the Danville Detention Center website. I bet it would be easy to pick her out.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
haha, in line at the food stamp office. I bet it would be easy to pick your fat stinkin ass out.

RIP DEMS
DITCH THE BITCH
KEEP MITCH
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#150698 Feb 20, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Well genius, there is a certain Memo out there that he got in or before August, maybe, go look that up cause the rest of us have the ability to remember that far back!

The Republiturds rely on the fact that their base simply can't recall things using the cerebral cortex god gave us all!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#150699 Feb 20, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, in line at the food stamp office. I bet it would be easy to pick your fat stinkin ass out.
RIP DEMS
DITCH THE BITCH
KEEP MITCH
It's copycat time! That's how you know you've exhausted their talking points for the day!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#150701 Feb 20, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody on here expects you to align with a lesbian traitor, so why are you reminding us about it? afraid that we might forget?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You should save that word "traitor" for those people who have done things like out a CIA undercover officer! Gee, who could that be, Rove, Cheney and the rest of the team sent packing (read, sent to Faux Snews) by voters.

Why was that outing OK? There's a whole movie made about it with the title, "Fair Game", who said that quote?!!?!?
Wow

Elizabethton, TN

#150702 Feb 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's copycat time! That's how you know you've exhausted their talking points for the day!
Every time your dumbass posts, you prove you have no talking points!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen up people 11 min Okay 2
DonRick Blevins? 1 hr Nosy 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 1 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 1 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 1 hr mossy seaman 3
It's a Mystery............. 6 hr Quantummist 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance