'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#149747 Feb 15, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Le Cry Baby the whiny little Loser boy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Gosh Harvey, you never change.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#149748 Feb 15, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tuesday the House Armed Services Committee gave their final report on “Benghazi”.
Even though FauxNews had aired 85 segments that a “stand down” order was issued. No where in ALL the report could it be found by anyone questioned that an order of Stand Down had ever been issued. Just one more example of FauxNews lies.
https://aattp.org/lying-gops-own-report-prove...
Who did nothing the night of Benghazi, who is commander in chief, who is in charge of taking actions, yes the answer to all is Barry Obama.

Since: Oct 09

#149749 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
***>All companies exist because if the employees.<***
No employee, no product.
DUH!
You are just plain and simple.... STUPID!
***>If your thought pattern were factual, why would employers try to get the best employees ***<instead if just hiring a dumbass like yourself who just walks in the door?
***>And if corporate greed isn't a 'real' thing, why are big business always trying to get away from paying taxes?***<
The non greedy wouldn't do that now would they?
There's that logic biting you in your dumbass again.
:-D
BTW, any of your posts that have typos or punctuation issues are not deemed credible. So make sure you proofread all of them Mr 152. Every one if them.
Academic and all, right!
Heh
NO business exist FOR the employee.
Employees are employed to make the product or provide a service which is then marketed to earn PROFIT!

MY exact words (minus the joke) were:

In what great society do you find a company or corporation that exists purely for the benefit of the employee?

NAME ONE.

A for profit organization is just that, there may be investors, management, employees all dependent upon revenue generated by sales of goods or services.
**Does anyone work just to pay for inventory?**
**Does anyone work just to pay the taxes?**
**Does anyone work just to pay the lease, rent, property taxes?**
**Does anyone work just to stock the shelves or floor space with inventory to make product?**

NO!
IT'S ALL TO EARN MONEY!
NO business is created just to create a job for an employee!
No business exists just to make inventory!
No business exists just to pay taxes!
No business exists just to lease, rent or pay property taxes!
No business exists just to make a product to set on a floor collecting dust!

Good Grief! DO YOU EVER COMPREHEND even a simple concept?

You make such outlandish comprehension errors it must be willful ignorance!

Try these strategies:

"Seven Strategies to Teach Students Text Comprehension"

http://www.readingrockets.org/article/3479
Uncle Tab

United States

#149750 Feb 15, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>income inequality! LOLOL, the top 1 percent! LOLOLOL, send us your money fagtite, send it now or you are a greedy republican - what a hypocrite,

you are truly the stupidest poster to ever click on topix,
I already give enough of my money to you headcheck drawing republicans who live in a travel trailer with sticky dogs who poss all over themselves.

I do enough for you already. Get a job and support yourself.

Oh, never mind, you can't work.:-D

Lazy bitch!
pebouky

Vine Grove, KY

#149751 Feb 15, 2014
Its interesting how in the small world of ultra conservatives being for a womans right to choose, being for sensible gun legislation, and being in favor of political progress, instead of backwater stagnation is suddenly 'anti-american.' Shows once again, that education makes all the difference........
wheres the beef wrote:
What's to debate? conway is a democrat, which is to say pro-abortion, pro-gun control, pro-obama, anti-America, anti-second amendment, and the list goes on....
Uncle Tab

United States

#149752 Feb 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Who did nothing the night of Benghazi, who is commander in chief, who is in charge of taking actions, yes the answer to all is Barry Obama.
Guess if republicans hadn't cut security, nine if this would have happened in the first place.

Fact!

Since: Oct 09

#149753 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I already give enough of my money to you headcheck drawing republicans who live in a travel trailer with sticky dogs who poss all over themselves.
I do enough for you already. Get a job and support yourself.
Oh, never mind, you can't work.:-D
Lazy bitch!
Not a smidgen of brain between those ears!
Like two giant rocks, with an empty cavern between them,
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, if you ever possessed one...are you wasted already?
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149755 Feb 15, 2014
UNION STRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I am stupid now I thought I was a thug I wish you would make up your MIND!! That's right something you have no concept of you mind has been sucked out of you by the REPEWBLICAN BS right wing nut JOBS that are in TN.. NOW I know why the call it the Volunteer state. When you work you might as well VOLUNTEER because your pay is not WORTH A SHIT!!! GO VOLS!! You are typical exec!! I am glad they pay 14.50 an hour to build a $30,000 car and how many cars do they sell a YEAR!!!$14.50 an hour is a SMACK IN THE FACE, well at least they will only need to work 1 PART TIME JOB TO FEED A FAMILY OF 4!!!
Well I fed a family of 3 on $12.70 in 06, when I was Chief Steward (Elected 4 times), at IWU-CWA local 7-6!(no I won't give you the middle #!). I have never called you a thug? The town I post from has 11,360.465 People, so it wasn't me! I said you are stupid and you are! The hourly employees voted the union down, they have good insurance (not Obamacare}, Sick days, holidays, vacation and personal days! What incentive did the UAW have? take a $105 a week out of their paycheck and tell them how to vote?
Crazy

Ashland, KY

#149756 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Another republican hero.
We need to quit coddling those people who are born with Cerebral Paulsy who can't walk, and ones who have had head injuries fighting for our country and can't work now..... We need to let them go it alone.
You Christian republicans are such caring souls.
smh
You ass ole .You know that's not who he's talking about.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149757 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>Well I fed a family of 3 on $12.70 in 06, when I was Chief Steward (Elected 4 times), at IWU-CWA local 7-6!(no I won't give you the middle #!). I have never called you a thug? The town I post from has 11,360.465 People, so it wasn't me! I said you are stupid and you are! The hourly employees voted the union down, they have good insurance (not Obamacare}, Sick days, holidays, vacation and personal days! What incentive did the UAW have? take a $105 a week out of their paycheck and tell them how to vote?
I guess if you're weak, someone can tell you how to vote. I worked at Philip Morris and made more than twice that much an hour. And was never told once who to vote for.

But the working man and woman have no reason to ever vote republican. Republicans are in the pocket of big business. Plain and simple FACT!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149758 Feb 15, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>You ass ole .You know that's not who he's talking about.
Yes that's exactly who you assclowns are talking about.

Don't try to say its not. You all dislike anyone you can't get to work for big business for nest to nothing. They are a drain on society in your small f'd up brains.

That's why you'll continue to lose elections.

C'mon Hillary!! Can't wait. She's already won and hasn't even announced yet. That's GOTTA suck for you imbeciles.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149759 Feb 15, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>Not a smidgen of brain between those ears!
Like two giant rocks, with an empty cavern between them,
A mind is a terrible thing to waste, if you ever possessed one...are you wasted already?
Whatever you say.....152 Internet IQ!

This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149760 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you're weak, someone can tell you how to vote. I worked at Philip Morris and made more than twice that much an hour. And was never told once who to vote for.
But the working man and woman have no reason to ever vote republican. Republicans are in the pocket of big business. Plain and simple FACT!
I directed nothing at your scumbag ass! No one, union or otherwise has ever told me how to vote! But I always vote Republican, ALWAYS! P.S. F@@k you!
putuporshutup

Columbia, KY

#149761 Feb 15, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You ass ole .You know that's not who he's talking about.
But if that douchebag got his wish, and those programs were eliminated. What would happen to the people he WASN'T talking about?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149762 Feb 15, 2014
pebouky wrote:
<quoted text>Its interesting how in the small world of ultra conservatives being for a womans right to choose, being for sensible gun legislation, and being in favor of political progress, instead of backwater stagnation is suddenly 'anti-american.' Shows once again, that education makes all the difference........
Fact!!

And a REAL education, not a worthless Internet education that gibes you a false 152 IQ score that's easy to see to be impossible.

Elected republicans thrive on the low IQ of the republican voting base.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149763 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>I directed nothing at your scumbag ass! No one, union or otherwise has ever told me how to vote! But I always vote Republican, ALWAYS! P.S. F@@k you!
How's that working out for ya? 2 unpaid for wars, over 3000 killed in one day, hundreds of thousands of our troops hurt while over fighting and republicans want to gut the benefits, doing everything they can to make sure big business can keep as much profit as possible (shit wages, no taxes) while your dumbass works for peanuts.

How's that republican thing going for ya? Have you moved up to head deep fryer at Wendy's yet?

:-D imbecile!

“Seek knowledge”

Since: Feb 08

Hannibal Barca

#149764 Feb 15, 2014
just wondering wrote:
cards fan must belong to the foodstamp party
[QUOTE who="AA Diasporan"]
Republican Party=Food stamps for corporations and CEOs
[END]
just wondering wrote:
reason he hates fox. Its a shame the democrats can not stand the truth when its told to them if you to sorry to work or have a government job then you love the democrats, how people in this area can back a party that wants to triple our electric and gas bills is beyond me sound like they hugged one tree to many. Reason fox is hosting it is because no one but the democrats watch the other networks so they want hear the truth just the same old crap they been feeding everyone for years.
[END]
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149765 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that working out for ya? 2 unpaid for wars, over 3000 killed in one day, hundreds of thousands of our troops hurt while over fighting and republicans want to gut the benefits, doing everything they can to make sure big business can keep as much profit as possible (shit wages, no taxes) while your dumbass works for peanuts.
How's that republican thing going for ya? Have you moved up to head deep fryer at Wendy's yet?
:-D imbecile!
This is my last post concerning you, I do not debate any point with "my lessor". I have three college degrees and am working on a forth, and I make more money, and have more money than you will ever see! You are a piece of shit, nothing more!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149766 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>This is my last post concerning you, I do not debate any point with "my lessor". I have three college degrees and am working on a forth, and I make more money, and have more money than you will ever see! You are a piece of shit, nothing more!
Here we go again..... Another blowhard 'I have more than you, I'm better than you' self absorbed ignorant low IQ/information republican simpleton.

Be all that you can be, log on to Topix!

stfu idiot! You're a minimum wage republican fool! End of discussion.

And one other thing, I've never met an honest republican on the Internet, so yes, you will reply to me again. You dumbass imbeciles who claim to have these huge educations, only have huge egos. Nothing more.:-D

Idiot!
putuporshutup

Columbia, KY

#149767 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my last post concerning you, I do not debate any point with "my lessor". I have three college degrees and am working on a forth, and I make more money, and have more money than you will ever see! You are a piece of shit, nothing more!
In other words. Your "lesser", just made you look like a mental midget and you found out you are way over your head. Good idea to just cut your losses quickly and bolt.

Anyone notice how all these right wing idiots are soooo highly educated? Seems to be a trend. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Tommy Witt 2 hr Old Friend 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Father Patrick 133,244
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr funny 480
pnc 3 hr PncCustomer 14
Same ole Gary and Bonita Williams 3 hr UKFAN 8
any girls in barbourville strip 3 hr LOL 4
lets go to florida 3 hr Drive Fast 29
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 6 hr jack 6
dinky phipps 7 hr literally 27
To the Garland family Sun Elvis 16
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search