'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149662 Feb 15, 2014
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
Does anyone know the % of working people on welfare?? 23 million people worked and got food stamps in 2011 out of 40 million total..That tells me that over half of people on welfare work!! Now lets talk about the reason why people are on welfare, because they can make $5000 more on welfare than the can working a 9 to 5!! So lets see who wins here........CORPORATE GREED again they get THE WORKING POORS money whether they WORK OR NOT!! I hope they keep Raising minimum wage!! I will pay extra for that cheese burger and loaf of bread to help MY FELLOW AMERICAN OUT OF POVERTY!!! MAYBE I just wont eat their after all these CORPORATIONS have made the AMERICAN PEOPLE dependent on the SPOILS of the TAXPAYER by only paying their 1% versus my 33%!!!
The numbers on food stamps include children and the elderly. I guess Repubs want the kids to get jobs and the old to die. I have yet to hear anything otherwise from them.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149663 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I believe money hoarding is evil and altering posts in the response box is a no-no, I don't see any harm in deleting part of a post that isn't pertinent to the immediate discussion If it has nothing to do with a civil reply.
I could be wrong though but I have the bible and TOS right in front of me and I don't see anything there regarding abortion or contraception. Correct me if I am wrong or bigoted, AriSocks, OK?Perhaps I will, JAX.
I am on to your game here, you know. LOL
LMAO

You can't even do it right.

Dumb republican :-D

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#149664 Feb 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not a welfare program then why wouldn't the Government let people keep the Social Security Taxs and invest their money in a 401K plan they can keep and manage and pass on to their children as inheritance?
If you died suddenly at the age of 61 with no dependents and worked and paid into Social Security your whole life what happens to the Social Security taxes that person paid in? They won't even pay that person for a decent burial. All that money vanishes.
If it were not a welfare program then why do many people including children get SSI checks.
It has always been about social welfare ever since the liberal elitist FDR rammed it through congress during the Great Depression.
"If it were not a welfare program then why wouldn't the Government let people keep the Social Security Taxs and invest their money in a 401K plan"
...as the brilliant economist, GW suggested?
Why not turn over a program that has worked sucsessfully for over 65 years, to Wall Street...makes sense to me. What could go wrong there?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149665 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>How would you like to have to proofread his code? Hell, without the rock and roll.
Nothing he has ever written can ever work with as bad as he is at sentence construction and typos.

But of course he proofreads all of his code, proofreads all of his Internet homework for his unaccredited Internet college, grades others papers and checks spelling there too, But never proofreads here?

I think it was you who mentioned how logical things can be used as fact?

That poor dumb bastard is living one hell of an Internet life :-D

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#149666 Feb 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is a ton of evidence to suggest Obama was not born in America.
His dad is African, they lived overseas for a long time, nobody seems to know much about him, he refused to release his transcripts from college because many believe he received foreign aid.
He has relatives in Africa that claim he was born over there.
His dad is African,
they lived overseas for a long time,
nobody seems to know much about him,
he refused to release his transcripts
many believe he received foreign aid.

as I've said many times, you suck at this.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#149667 Feb 15, 2014
Fox Lied 85 Times wrote:
<quoted text>Then Bush should have left on 9/11/01 you stupid little twit.
I agree........Ya little weasel.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149668 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I was a hacker. You did.
Maybe you didn't understand exactly what I said?

:-D

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#149669 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
it's just hilarious that he had NO where else to go but cry about a link. This is a message board, doesn't matter how its done. His ignorant ass knew I owned him, he can't get out of it, so he cries the blues like a little bitch about a link.
But his spelling catastrophes are acceptable?
I really don't think I've seen a more desperate attempt to save face, using the republican bill HE put forward.:-D
I guess I'd be embarrassed as hell too if I posted a jobs bill from republicans that may put as many as 12 people to work.
Staffing is the backbone of our company
ROTFLMMFAO!!
I really do laugh every time at that exchange. It's f'n hilarious.
he's going to need a loooong list of jobs bills
...oh, that's right, he has one.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149670 Feb 15, 2014
Fox Lied 85 Times wrote:
<quoted text>But you are an idiot, we all know that.
I am a lot of things to a lot of people and you are a liar.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#149671 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
UAW lost in Chattanooga! That was a valentine gift to all union loving liberals..........Unions will eventually be a thing of the past so America can rebuild it manufacturing industry and quit importing jobs. I'm sure we will need to cut back on the welfare so the moochers will have some reason to get into the work force. There is still hope for the US after all.
WOW you have such despair towards UNIONS the same people who set the tone for working conditions and pay!!! OH well you can continue to give your boss BJ'S for little pay and I will enjoy my UNOIN BENEFITS!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149672 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
UAW lost in Chattanooga! That was a valentine gift to all union loving liberals..........Unions will eventually be a thing of the past so America can rebuild it manufacturing industry and quit importing jobs. I'm sure we will need to cut back on the welfare so the moochers will have some reason to get into the work force. There is still hope for the US after all.
Does that mean all the floor workers still get to make cars at $14.50/hr? Great day for Repubs in their race to the bottom of worker pay for Americans.
2007, Volkswagen opened a plant in Chattanooga, Tenn., paying workers $14.50 per hour about half of Detroit's basic wages.
http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/...
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149674 Feb 15, 2014
Workers at a Volkswagen factory in Tennessee have voted against union representation in a devastating defeat for the United Auto Workers union's effort to make inroads in the South.

The 712-626 vote released late Friday was surprising for many labor experts and union supporters who expected a UAW win because Volkswagen tacitly endorsed the union and even allowed organizers into the Chattanooga factory to make sales pitches.

"This is like an alternate universe where everything is turned upside down," Cliff Hammond, a labor lawyer at in Detroit, told The Wall Street Journal, noting that companies usually fight union drives.

"This vote was essentially gift-wrapped for the union by Volkswagen," said Hammond, who previously worked at the Service Employees International Union

Wow the company wanted the union, and the workers voted it down?
Uncle Tab

United States

#149675 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
Importing jobs?

Explain that republican brain storm!

(This should be fun to watch)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#149676 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, just grab a number like son of stupid did and run with it?
I gotcha! lol
he reminds me of my pat T, all dark and nihilistic...takes a toke or two and becomes an astrophysicist
but, he also reminds me of a chimp looking in a mirror thinking, "there's something really really wrong with him"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149677 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
HUGE WIN for AMERICA Huge loss for OBAMA (the failure)
This is funny

Johnson City, TN

#149678 Feb 15, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean all the floor workers still get to make cars at $14.50/hr? Great day for Repubs in their race to the bottom of worker pay for Americans.
2007, Volkswagen opened a plant in Chattanooga, Tenn., paying workers $14.50 per hour about half of Detroit's basic wages.
http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/article/...
And about 1/3 Detroit's cost of living you halfwit SOB!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Louisville, KY

#149679 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
Workers at a Volkswagen factory in Tennessee have voted against union representation in a devastating defeat for the United Auto Workers union's effort to make inroads in the South.
The 712-626 vote released late Friday was surprising for many labor experts and union supporters who expected a UAW win because Volkswagen tacitly endorsed the union and even allowed organizers into the Chattanooga factory to make sales pitches.
"This is like an alternate universe where everything is turned upside down," Cliff Hammond, a labor lawyer at in Detroit, told The Wall Street Journal, noting that companies usually fight union drives.
"This vote was essentially gift-wrapped for the union by Volkswagen," said Hammond, who previously worked at the Service Employees International Union
Wow the company wanted the union, and the workers voted it down?
YES it is funny because these employees are going to get laughed at every time the company gives them a screwing when they bend them over and of course TN is a party of no state and I am sure their workers are FROM GERMANY so they aren't going to bitch about making $8.00 an hour!!
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#149680 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text> WOW you have such despair towards UNIONS the same people who set the tone for working conditions and pay!!! OH well you can continue to give your boss BJ'S for little pay and I will enjoy my UNOIN BENEFITS!!!!
The non union workers at the VW plant get equal or better pay by not being union. Only gimps like you believe they need a rogue organization to get them better pay. Where I come from we work our way to the top and we start our own company. So you are the typical bottom feeder that cries for more but does little to deserve it. Need I say more foul mouth union thug.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#149681 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D is infowar a liberal funded outlet? Because if it is, I'll change my opinion right away! ;-)
No, infowars is a DOD black-op, designed to keep focus on Jones' far reaching conspiracies, and off the lizard people who run the government
and the (already underway) carting off of tens of millions of Americans to underground FEMA prisons
and the "no planes" 'truth' of 9-11
and the 'alive and well' bin Laden, except for the kidney infection (and something about a big hole...)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149682 Feb 15, 2014
Does anyone know the % of working people on welfare?? 23 million people worked and got food stamps in 2011 out of 40 million total..That tells me that over half of people on welfare work!! Now lets talk about the reason why people are on welfare, because they can make $5000 more on welfare than the can working a 9 to 5!! So lets see who wins here........CORPORATE GREED again they get THE WORKING POORS money whether they WORK OR NOT!! I hope they keep Raising minimum wage!! I will pay extra for that cheese burger and loaf of bread to help MY FELLOW AMERICAN OUT OF POVERTY!!! MAYBE I just wont eat their after all these CORPORATIONS have made the AMERICAN PEOPLE dependent on the SPOILS of the TAXPAYER by only paying their 1% versus my 33%!!!
The only thing that can possibly fight corporate greed is the corporations themselves.
The unions have failed in their fight against corporate greed because they have invested in the DNC.
and the failure in chief. That is my cold hard fact.
The biggest corporation is the U.S.A., Not the DNC, Isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Victoria 135,069
Heard that Kenny Williamson and Sherry were ge... 31 min Spring 5
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr ragged out 45
Michael Trent/// 1 hr DaBoss2 9
reward offered!!!! 2 hr Wondering 5
questions and concerns 2 hr steve 14
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 2 hr Bill Graham Jr 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance