'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#148806 Feb 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>John Kerry gave aid and comfort to the enemy. He cannot serve. The fact Obama appointed him is just one more of many violations brought on by this Genius of the constitution. Obama is a fraud and yes, should not serve as his Pal and past land lord Bill Ayers is and was a terrorist and murderer which committed treason and acts of terror. Barry couldn't pass a security clearance.
John Kerry was right. Vietnam was a waste of 54,000 American lives. All for nothing. By doing what he did maybe thousands were saved.
Now if you and John McCain would like to go back to Nam and start fighting the commies again go ahead.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148807 Feb 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>John Kerry gave aid and comfort to the enemy. He cannot serve. The fact Obama appointed him is just one more of many violations brought on by this Genius of the constitution. Obama is a fraud and yes, should not serve as his Pal and past land lord Bill Ayers is and was a terrorist and murderer which committed treason and acts of terror. Barry couldn't pass a security clearance.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Blah blah blah blah blah blah more whiny BS from the little sore Loser boy.

Lmfao

President Obama 2 Term President of the United States by 2 Landslide Victories in the Popular Vote and The Electoral College.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148808 Feb 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The rate for interest, dividends and capital gains is lower than the rates for regular income from a salary. It should be because that money is invested and it has already been taxed at the full rate. Corporate taxes in the US are higher than in Europe and Asia which is not a good thing in a global economy.
The problem in this country is too much spending on social programs like SSI, Medicaid and welfare. The problem is not collecting taxes, the government has plenty they need to reduce spending.
Then reduce spending on the Military Stupid.

The US Government spends more on the Military than the next 3 Countries COMBINED.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148809 Feb 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's easy to see with Obama dropping to 39% approval and liberal congressmen/women running for the hills.
So far 20 incumbent Republican Senators and Congressman have "retired" rather than face the Voters.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Location hidden

#148810 Feb 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
The rate for interest, dividends and capital gains is lower than the rates for regular income from a salary. It should be because that money is invested and it has already been taxed at the full rate. Corporate taxes in the US are higher than in Europe and Asia which is not a good thing in a global economy.
The problem in this country is too much spending on social programs like SSI, Medicaid and welfare. The problem is not collecting taxes, the government has plenty they need to reduce spending.
One, no capital gains have not been taxed at full rate first. That's why CEOs get paid $$ amount in salary and then $$$$ amounts in stock. So they can avoid the higher taxes to start with. As far as tax rates on corporate - the nation’s federal revenue from corporate income tax receipts, as a percentage of the nation’s gross national product, has dropped to one-sixth of that in the 1950s.
gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy11/sheets/hist02z3.x... .
Repubs repeat the talking point lower taxes create jobs. From 2003 until 2013 the US had its lowest tax rates in history on everyone. How'd that work out??????????
smoke em if ya got em

Butler, KY

#148813 Feb 10, 2014
All you liberals who smoke will soon be singing the blues. A statewide smoking ban is just around the corner! Get some more gubment in your life!
Can't wait! Laughing my arse off!!

You wanted mandatory healthcare? You got it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148815 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
there's angel, a transgendered fagtite that once was a woman, had oblamercare try to make a man out of her, had a failed operation because of govt. doctors, then turned lesbian and called herself angel just to get the attention of resodoCONS the biggest fagtard on here, and identifies as a man but without the benefit of looking like anyone other than janet reno,
now thats progressive liberalism for you,
Now that was seriously childish and stupid.

Good job Stupid!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148816 Feb 10, 2014
smoke em if ya got em wrote:
All you liberals who smoke will soon be singing the blues. A statewide smoking ban is just around the corner! Get some more gubment in your life!
Can't wait! Laughing my arse off!!
You wanted mandatory healthcare? You got it!
Good news.

You wanted to be stupid, and you did it!
fact

Butler, KY

#148818 Feb 10, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was seriously childish and stupid.
Good job Stupid!
We all know it's you republiCONS
fact

Butler, KY

#148819 Feb 10, 2014
<quoted text>Good news.
You wanted to be stupid, and you did it!
how does it feel to be slammed by your own agenda? too funny!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148823 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the second biggest hypocrite on here, so keep trying, you want everybody elses money because you worked minimum wage jobs and claim others make too much, but in reality you made too little, but you fail to accept the fact that you are only paid what you are worth, minimum wage,
baaaaaaaaaaa
You are on a Government Check you deadbeat SOB.

That is way more than you are worth.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148824 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
good news. You wanted to be a fagtard, and you are!
Good job! You always wanted to be queer, and you are!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148825 Feb 10, 2014
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
how does it feel to be slammed by your own agenda? too funny!
How does it feel to be humped by your own Daddy!

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148826 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of stupid, how did your family renunion go last week at the Pike Co detention facility? did you get to visit your momma? and did they let you take your pet chicken?
LOLOLOL, LOLOLOL,'
Hiw did your Family Reunion go at the Parole Office? Did everybody pass the pee Test?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Location hidden

#148827 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the second biggest hypocrite on here, so keep trying, you want everybody elses money because you worked minimum wage jobs and claim others make too much, but in reality you made too little, but you fail to accept the fact that you are only paid what you are worth, minimum wage,
baaaaaaaaaaa
Hey, I see you're back after time off from posting that racist video link.
As always you project what you have no idea about. I did work for minimum wage at one time. I was 15 years old.
The only reason there needs to be more money paid to workers is without doing so there will never be the large growth in America again. Not since 1929 has the American worker received less percentage of company profits.
Get you some Repub .30/hr.
Bachmann said,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”
angel

Boise, ID

#148828 Feb 10, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
there's angel, a transgendered fagtite that once was a woman, had oblamercare try to make a man out of her, had a failed operation because of govt. doctors, then turned lesbian and called herself angel just to get the attention of resodoCONS the biggest fagtard on here, and identifies as a man but without the benefit of looking like anyone other than janet reno,
now thats progressive liberalism for you,
"Fagtite"????Janet Reno?? LMAO!! Thanks ROTFL I needed that!
your still my favorite Righty troll.
I thought you were missing in action!
Lmfao

Sweden

#148829 Feb 10, 2014
<quoted text>It sure feels great to be humped by your own Daddy!Mine used to do me all the time that's why I'm such a fagtard!!!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Location hidden

#148830 Feb 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't know anything about business, taxes or investments
Stock options are offered to many many rank and file people too.
You want the rank and file to pay more taxes too?
Many working people have investment accounts, you want them to pay more taxes too?
I wish you would simply say you are not satisfied with your lot in life and you want the Government to give you more free stuff. At least that would be a honest answer
Are the Federal Tax Rates (+-3%) in the US lower now than at anytime in the past 50 years?
Yes or No? Simple question for you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#148831 Feb 10, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait? the future?
half the public hates it...your half. Don't try to school me, Jaylo, I'm smarter than you, remember?
Yes, I'm on my Mom's insurance policy. Dad lets me live in his house and they both feed me. I'm 100% forty seven percent.
Tell me about the doom and gloom of the CBO report. Seems like your side jumped the gun, hey Jaylo?
You know those things that get longer when you blow on them? NOT THOSE...I mean the party favors that whistle. They're flying off the shelves, In anticipation of The CPAC's Flying Circus..Let's see how the Dems look after that.
A year ago, it was inconceivable that Dems could take the House in 2014, and now, it's because Waxman is retiring... Ain't that a hoot.
Too bad you loons still think you own ALL the media.

The Obama administration is launching a program with the ambitious goals of sparking business investment, reducing investment risks, and creating and sustaining new jobs.
However, the beneficiaries are Middle Eastern and North African nations, not workers in the United States

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/surprise-plenty-of...
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#148832 Feb 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't know anything about business, taxes or investments
Stock options are offered to many many rank and file people too.
You want the rank and file to pay more taxes too?
Many working people have investment accounts, you want them to pay more taxes too?
I wish you would simply say you are not satisfied with your lot in life and you want the Government to give you more free stuff. At least that would be a honest answer
We tries lower Taxes Stupid, it led to the Crisis of 2008 you Repuke stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Creekmart 44 min or maybe... 11
Knox County Sheriff speeding 1 hr really 10
Job Openings 1 hr Corrected 6
lets go to florida 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 135,614
Brian peters and Kenny his lover selling drugs 3 hr what 7
Slow Stupid Teenagers DOWN !!! 4 hr Parent 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]