'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 274777 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#149402 Feb 14, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU still don't know what the Republican party stands for, because you rely on Lame Stream Media to spoon feed the misinformation you chew and swallow like good little sheeple.
It has nothing to do with media, you're correct, nobosy knows what Republicans stand for cause they don't "stand" for anything.

All that has to happen to change your minds and what you "stand" for is for Obama to embrace a Republican idea, suddenly it's kryptomite and represents tyranny and abuse of power and an unconstitutional infringement....

YET!

It was your favorite thing like minutes before Obama agreed with it.

It's been proven over and over and over again.

The NSA chew toy you have right now is all the proof anyone needs, you just f-ing loved it when Bush implemented it, remember "keeping Merica safe" from the Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrists! Never even a peep out of you till Obama took that same control, suddenly, he shoud be Impeached!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149403 Feb 14, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an all around ignorant statement.
During the closing months of the Bush days, we were losing 750,000 jobs a day, Obama and the democrats stopped that and have added 8.5 million.
As I've pointed out for months, republicans have no REAL jobs plan.
Some of the republicans here with lower IQs claim that a jobs bill that 'saves 9million jobs' is a jobs bill. And no, it's not. CREATING jobs is a jobs plan. And creating jobs in the United States FOR Americans is a jobs plan..... Educate yourself on this subject, otherwise you look like the rest of these republican idiots who are clueless.
Good post Uncle Tab. Same with Injudgement's posts. You will never get those losers to admit that is a TRUE statement. They ARE clueless idiots.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#149404 Feb 14, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Just an all around ignorant statement.

During the closing months of the Bush days, we were losing 750,000 jobs a day, Obama and the democrats stopped that and have added 8.5 million.

As I've pointed out for months, republicans have no REAL jobs plan.

Some of the republicans here with lower IQs claim that a jobs bill that 'saves 9million jobs' is a jobs bill. And no, it's not. CREATING jobs is a jobs plan. And creating jobs in the United States FOR Americans is a jobs plan..... Educate yourself on this subject, otherwise you look like the rest of these republican idiots who are clueless.
750,000 jobs a month, not a day. I never correct my typos, but this one was an important one to correct.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149405 Feb 14, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!! 92 million sounds really bad doesn't it? Wow 92 million out of work!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds bad until you see the truth in the numbers. Yes at a workforce participation of only 63% it is the lowest on record. But only by about 3%. Only about 2% less than the boom years of the 80's and 90's.
The numbers do not consider those that no longer are looking for work due to early retirement. How many do you know in their 50's that have retired from military, Law Enforcement, government jobs? I could probably name 20 people I know that are less than 65 retired. There are NOT 92 million Americans out on the street homeless.
Labor Rates:
1978 63.2 percent
1983 64 percent
1988 65.9 percent
1993 66.3 percent
1998 67.1 percent
2003 66.2 percent
2008 66 percent
2013 63 percent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25375...
They must all be at those secret FEMA Camps republicans talk about?

:-D
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#149406 Feb 14, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with media, you're correct, nobosy knows what Republicans stand for cause they don't "stand" for anything.
All that has to happen to change your minds and what you "stand" for is for Obama to embrace a Republican idea, suddenly it's kryptomite and represents tyranny and abuse of power and an unconstitutional infringement....
YET!
It was your favorite thing like minutes before Obama agreed with it.
It's been proven over and over and over again.
The NSA chew toy you have right now is all the proof anyone needs, you just f-ing loved it when Bush implemented it, remember "keeping Merica safe" from the Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrists! Never even a peep out of you till Obama took that same control, suddenly, he shoud be Impeached!
Great Poat!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149407 Feb 14, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with media, you're correct, nobosy knows what Republicans stand for cause they don't "stand" for anything.

All that has to happen to change your minds and what you "stand" for is for Obama to embrace a Republican idea, suddenly it's kryptomite and represents tyranny and abuse of power and an unconstitutional infringement....

YET!

It was your favorite thing like minutes before Obama agreed with it.

It's been proven over and over and over again.

The NSA chew toy you have right now is all the proof anyone needs, you just f-ing loved it when Bush implemented it, remember "keeping Merica safe" from the Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrists! Never even a peep out of you till Obama took that same control, suddenly, he shoud be Impeached!
GREAT post, and the most perfect bullseye ever hit here. Dead on!!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149408 Feb 14, 2014
My first big laugh of the day....how ignorant are these voters in LA? Ignorant enough to vote for Jindal so why not a racist, bigoted duck caller? smh

Duck Dynasty Stupidity Strikes Again: Louisiana Voters Want Phil Robertson to Run for Senate

I think I’ve been pretty clear on my feelings about the comments Phil Robertson made a couple of months back during an interview with GQ concerning homosexuality. I found them extremely ignorant and quite frankly disgusting. But I’ll avoid rehashing the debate about “freedom of speech” concerning Robertson’s comments and A&E’s suspension.(Though I believe the “suspension” lasted all of about 6 days, so in the end it didn’t really amount to anything.)

But now it appears Louisiana voters would like to see Phil Robertson elected to the United States Senate.

No, seriously, they do.

This poll found that incumbent Democrat Mary Landrieu only had a 1-point lead over her Republican challenger Bill Cassidy.

Yet in a hypothetical matchup with Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson, Landrieu trailed by 4 points.

Granted, it was just a hypothetical matchup that I would normally dismiss, except I can’t forget about the poll I wrote about a few months back that showed one-third of Louisiana conservatives blamed President Obama for the response to Hurricane Katrina – even though Katrina happened more than 3 years before he ever became president.

So when I see that kind of stupidity, it’s hard for me to give them the benefit of the doubt on much of anything.

But I think this shows the mentality of the average conservative voter, especially in the South. It also kind of validates my belief (because I’ve had several conservatives say it to me) that many conservative voters don’t care about economic issues, they mainly care about social ones.

To them, preventing women from having an abortion and gays from getting married are the issues they care about. Like I said, I’ve honestly had conservative voters tell me that they don’t agree with the economic policies of the Republican party, but opposing gay marriage and abortion mattered more.

And the sad thing is, I really don’t doubt that if Phil Robertson ran for Senate, he would stand a good chance at winning based off nothing more than his “biblical beliefs.”

Now, is this poll skewed a bit because Robertson isn’t running? Possibly. It’s easy to say that you’d vote for him (a popular reality TV star) over someone else because he’s not a real candidate. And I could almost guarantee if he did run he would undoubtedly say other radical beliefs which would probably alienate many voters as they learned more about him.

That being said, it appears comparing homosexuality to bestiality and homosexuals to terrorists is just fine by many Louisiana voters.

Oh, and let’s not forget he also said African-Americans had it better before the civil rights movement.

But like I said, it really shouldn’t surprise anyone all that much. After all, when one-third of conservative voters in Louisiana polled blamed President Obama for the response to a natural disaster that happened three years before he ever become president – you’re clearly dealing with people who are politically inept

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/duck-dynas...

Last paragraph says it all. Bunch of dumbasses.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#149409 Feb 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Uncle Tab. Same with Injudgement's posts. You will never get those losers to admit that is a TRUE statement. They ARE clueless idiots.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
They're not smart enough. Just racist bigots who hate a person because of skin color.

CPAC is the real republican thoughts out for everyone to see and hear. And it's coming!
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149410 Feb 14, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with media, you're correct, nobosy knows what Republicans stand for cause they don't "stand" for anything.
All that has to happen to change your minds and what you "stand" for is for Obama to embrace a Republican idea, suddenly it's kryptomite and represents tyranny and abuse of power and an unconstitutional infringement....
YET!
It was your favorite thing like minutes before Obama agreed with it.
It's been proven over and over and over again.
The NSA chew toy you have right now is all the proof anyone needs, you just f-ing loved it when Bush implemented it, remember "keeping Merica safe" from the Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrists! Never even a peep out of you till Obama took that same control, suddenly, he shoud be Impeached!
Totally agree. Great post. I enjoy reading them all.

You may be a fauxbox pundit or Partisan Hack:

Hannity under Bush"
"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we ae even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every mobe, whether it be online or on the telephone"
"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Ammendment.'

Total hypocrites.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#149411 Feb 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
My first big laugh of the day....how ignorant are these voters in LA? Ignorant enough to vote for Jindal so why not a racist, bigoted duck caller? smh

Duck Dynasty Stupidity Strikes Again: Louisiana Voters Want Phil Robertson to Run for Senate

I think I’ve been pretty clear on my feelings about the comments Phil Robertson made a couple of months back during an interview with GQ concerning homosexuality. I found them extremely ignorant and quite frankly disgusting. But I’ll avoid rehashing the debate about “freedom of speech” concerning Robertson’s comments and A&E’s suspension.(Though I believe the “suspension” lasted all of about 6 days, so in the end it didn’t really amount to anything.)

But now it appears Louisiana voters would like to see Phil Robertson elected to the United States Senate.

No, seriously, they do.

This poll found that incumbent Democrat Mary Landrieu only had a 1-point lead over her Republican challenger Bill Cassidy.

Yet in a hypothetical matchup with Duck DynastyÂ’s Phil Robertson, Landrieu trailed by 4 points.

Granted, it was just a hypothetical matchup that I would normally dismiss, except I can’t forget about the poll I wrote about a few months back that showed one-third of Louisiana conservatives blamed President Obama for the response to Hurricane Katrina – even though Katrina happened more than 3 years before he ever became president.

So when I see that kind of stupidity, itÂ’s hard for me to give them the benefit of the doubt on much of anything.

But I think this shows the mentality of the average conservative voter, especially in the South. It also kind of validates my belief (because IÂ’ve had several conservatives say it to me) that many conservative voters donÂ’t care about economic issues, they mainly care about social ones.

To them, preventing women from having an abortion and gays from getting married are the issues they care about. Like I said, IÂ’ve honestly had conservative voters tell me that they donÂ’t agree with the economic policies of the Republican party, but opposing gay marriage and abortion mattered more.

And the sad thing is, I really don’t doubt that if Phil Robertson ran for Senate, he would stand a good chance at winning based off nothing more than his “biblical beliefs.”

Now, is this poll skewed a bit because Robertson isnÂ’t running? Possibly. ItÂ’s easy to say that youÂ’d vote for him (a popular reality TV star) over someone else because heÂ’s not a real candidate. And I could almost guarantee if he did run he would undoubtedly say other radical beliefs which would probably alienate many voters as they learned more about him.

That being said, it appears comparing homosexuality to bestiality and homosexuals to terrorists is just fine by many Louisiana voters.

Oh, and letÂ’s not forget he also said African-Americans had it better before the civil rights movement.

But like I said, it really shouldn’t surprise anyone all that much. After all, when one-third of conservative voters in Louisiana polled blamed President Obama for the response to a natural disaster that happened three years before he ever become president – you’re clearly dealing with people who are politically inept

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/duck-dynas...

Last paragraph says it all. Bunch of dumbasses.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
As both you and I have always said, the republican voting base is STUPID! Plain and simply stupid.

And we see that same stupidity here on a daily basis. And the racist bigots here are the same as the racist bigots in LA, Worthless!
Uncle Tab

United States

#149412 Feb 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree. Great post. I enjoy reading them all.

You may be a fauxbox pundit or Partisan Hack:

Hannity under Bush"
"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we ae even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every mobe, whether it be online or on the telephone"
"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Ammendment.'

Total hypocrites.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
This is the exact reason I laugh at all these imbeciles whenever they use a Fox or Newsmax link.

I would ask how stupid do they have to be to not understand?

But it's obvious why they're so stupid.... Republican Sheeple are stupid by choice. They're too lazy to do any meaningful research.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149413 Feb 14, 2014
correction....since the internet professor loves to point them out. hahaha

You may be a fauxbox pundit or Partisan Hack:

Hannity under Bush"
"Our techniques are working. We've got the NSA Program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here. You know...it's staggering to me that we ae even debating the use of these techniques in country even at this time."

Hannity under Obama:
"Big Brother is monitoring your every move, whether it be online or on the telephone"
"These actions by the Obama Administration are clear, very clear violation of the Fourth Amendment.'

Total hypocrites.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Fact

United States

#149414 Feb 14, 2014
6 years after a campaign promise to bring the troops home, they are still in Afghanistan.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#149415 Feb 14, 2014
All this blather about jobs, but you must admit, there are very few jobs for our graduating seniors and just graduated college students. Some of the engineering grads have found jobs beneath the income level to which should have been expected. Others are doing whatever job can be found, regardless of salary and position .Yes, there are jobs out there, yes, they do get interviews, and yes, older people are getting the jobs .The older were not employed but have a background of work and training --times are hard on the young and the old,-the middle age is improving . Not the middle class.

For you that like to insinuate the Repubs are the racists, better look into your own background and Party.

Which Party has always done better for all races? Not the Democratic Party , and you know it, maybe that is why you call others out.

Now that we are a mixed family, and now that we all live in harmony must make you racists feel small?
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149416 Feb 14, 2014
Put down your teabags and pick up a book old whitehair bagger. YOUR party owns racism and bigotry and prove it everyday:

Educating RepubliCONS: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#149417 Feb 14, 2014
Right Wing Flies Into White Supremacist Rage Over Alleged Black On White Hate Crime

“You’re just playing the race card because you’re the real racist!” is one of the most common phrases in the right winger’s playbook:“How To Be A Racist And Get Away With It.” They make jokes about Obama eating fried chicken. They call a Stanford graduate a thug. They compare the President of the United States to a monkey.
And then they pretend they didn’t even know any of that is considered by pretty much the entire planet to be racial slurs.

But sometimes, the racists forget to pretend they’re not racist.
Every now and then, the stars align, all the pretense falls away and conservatives show us just who they really are. This tends to happen when they’re so angry that they feel it’s their god-given right to tell the world about how much they hate black people. The usual excuse by conservatives is that “just because they’re racist, doesn’t mean they’re conservatives.” But it’s a little harder to sell that line of crap when the website in question is called Top Conservative News.

The Bottom Line: This is your American Right Wing.

This is what far too many conservatives sound like when they think no one is listening. This is what they sound like when they’re so outraged they completely forget they’re supposed to keep their racist speech out of the public’s eye. This what is lying just beneath the veneer of respectability the “liberal” media grants the overwhelmingly racist right wing. Is every conservative this kind of deep seated racist? No. Are almost all racists of this kind conservative? Absolutely. And there’s far more of them then anyone is willing to admit. Just as they demand we stop coddling the “black savages,” it’s time WE demand the right wing stop coddling these “white savages” and stop playing to their racial animosity to get their votes.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/02/11/black...

"The Bottom Line: This is your American Right Wing."

You teabagger CONS OWN IT....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#149418 Feb 14, 2014
whitehair wrote:
All this blather about jobs, but you must admit, there are very few jobs for our graduating seniors and just graduated college students. Some of the engineering grads have found jobs beneath the income level to which should have been expected. Others are doing whatever job can be found, regardless of salary and position .Yes, there are jobs out there, yes, they do get interviews, and yes, older people are getting the jobs .The older were not employed but have a background of work and training --times are hard on the young and the old,-the middle age is improving . Not the middle class.

For you that like to insinuate the Repubs are the racists, better look into your own background and Party.

Which Party has always done better for all races? Not the Democratic Party , and you know it, maybe that is why you call others out.

Now that we are a mixed family, and now that we all live in harmony must make you racists feel small?
[email protected] races doing better under republicans. You don't went senile old man.

I don't even need to post a single link proving this lie to be false LMAO

And I'm happy you look at this jobs discussion as 'blather'

You and elected republicans really care about people not having jobs don't ya? How American of you. smh
Uncle Tab

United States

#149419 Feb 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Put down your teabags and pick up a book old whitehair bagger. YOUR party owns racism and bigotry and prove it everyday:

Educating RepubliCONS: Why You CanÂ’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you canÂ’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
It's funny that he brought up race lmao

Has he been in a closet for the last 50 years??
Uncle Tab

United States

#149420 Feb 14, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Right Wing Flies Into White Supremacist Rage Over Alleged Black On White Hate Crime

“You’re just playing the race card because you’re the real racist!” is one of the most common phrases in the right winger’s playbook:“How To Be A Racist And Get Away With It.” They make jokes about Obama eating fried chicken. They call a Stanford graduate a thug. They compare the President of the United States to a monkey.
And then they pretend they didnÂ’t even know any of that is considered by pretty much the entire planet to be racial slurs.

But sometimes, the racists forget to pretend theyÂ’re not racist.
Every now and then, the stars align, all the pretense falls away and conservatives show us just who they really are. This tends to happen when they’re so angry that they feel it’s their god-given right to tell the world about how much they hate black people. The usual excuse by conservatives is that “just because they’re racist, doesn’t mean they’re conservatives.” But it’s a little harder to sell that line of crap when the website in question is called Top Conservative News.

The Bottom Line: This is your American Right Wing.

This is what far too many conservatives sound like when they think no one is listening. This is what they sound like when they’re so outraged they completely forget they’re supposed to keep their racist speech out of the public’s eye. This what is lying just beneath the veneer of respectability the “liberal” media grants the overwhelmingly racist right wing. Is every conservative this kind of deep seated racist? No. Are almost all racists of this kind conservative? Absolutely. And there’s far more of them then anyone is willing to admit. Just as they demand we stop coddling the “black savages,” it’s time WE demand the right wing stop coddling these “white savages” and stop playing to their racial animosity to get their votes.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/02/11/black...

"The Bottom Line: This is your American Right Wing."

You teabagger CONS OWN IT....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Fact! Great posts this morning. Educate educate educate!
Joe mama

United States

#149421 Feb 14, 2014
Obammer is a pu ssy who has to let Kerry do the talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm at home getting Hammered... 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 55
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Blacklagoon 164,705
Bill cain 20 min Wrong Bill 3
"The Specialist" is a "full fledged" Narcissist... 42 min SpecialistNotSpecial 3
Barbourville City Police 1 hr The Specialist 9
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr facts 39
Lindsay 3 hr Moron 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages