'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 6,403)

Showing posts 128,041 - 128,060 of138,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's as about as smart as the stand your ground law. That's what all you mental republicans would say when you shoot someone.
I don't have a problem with guns at all, the problem I have is you mental lightweights who have them.
Mental evaluations should be given to anyone who as a gun... PERIOD! End of discussion.
And all repubs will fight that tooth and nail because none of you would pass a mental evaluation. We see why with the ignorant shit you post here.
Lumping everyone into your concept of what they are , or what you think of the mental capacity. indicates you have a problem adjusting to the real World.

Ever watch the hunting done on the Alaska -final refuge show? Guns are for hunting , Guns on the farm are for killing varmints! The use of a gun, and I agree with you , should only be for common sense persons. You may have a lot of sense, but your railing about guns is lacking in common sense.

The mental condition of any one changes as time goes by . An exam today , perfect , may be much less as time and conditions play a part. A background check today may pass, but tomorrow,?

Think of something that would work. Come up with a real plan, then come back for discussion when you have moved away from the spiel of the politicians.

In other words , you inject too much foolishment into what you write.
Happy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Republicans / Democrats...

I hate to say this, but no political party is right 100% of the time. It all boils down to whether or not the people we have elected are doing a good job for us. These 2 parties are just a dividing line, that's all. I dont judge any of you for your personal beliefs. Hope all of you have a wonderful day and blessings pour down on you.

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumping everyone into your concept of what they are , or what you think of the mental capacity. indicates you have a problem adjusting to the real World.
Ever watch the hunting done on the Alaska -final refuge show? Guns are for hunting , Guns on the farm are for killing varmints! The use of a gun, and I agree with you , should only be for common sense persons. You may have a lot of sense, but your railing about guns is lacking in common sense.
The mental condition of any one changes as time goes by . An exam today , perfect , may be much less as time and conditions play a part. A background check today may pass, but tomorrow,?
Think of something that would work. Come up with a real plan, then come back for discussion when you have moved away from the spiel of the politicians.
Progressives always attempt to use alternate methods of gun control.
They will make the test fee so high it will be prohibitive, make schedules for tests take months, back up the waiting list, stack the deck with their own choice of doctors to administer a test, etc. When CCW permits came about they tried to make the permit fees so high no one could afford them...until laws were changed to stop that practice.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

President Obama should just use his executive privilege to legalize any and all illegal immigrants with full amnesty!!!!!!!!!!

They would all vote democrat anyway and there would be nothing those stupid republicants could do about it!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

Always vote democrat!!!!

President Obama is always right!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Happy wrote:
I hate to say this, but no political party is right 100% of the time. It all boils down to whether or not the people we have elected are doing a good job for us. These 2 parties are just a dividing line, that's all. I dont judge any of you for your personal beliefs. Hope all of you have a wonderful day and blessings pour down on you.
Sounds like a reasonable assessment, so you would agree that we must choose a lesser evil from one or the other right?
Do you prioritize evil as trampling on our constitutional freedom?
Do you consider abortion a "constitutional freedom"?
Do you think a lobbyist should hold more influence than individual voters?
Do you think "flashing your headlights to warn other drivers of speed traps" is a 1st amendment right?

I'm always interested in unbiased opinions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Obobin Hood wrote:
President Obama should just use his executive privilege to legalize any and all illegal immigrants with full amnesty!!!!!!!!!!
They would all vote democrat anyway and there would be nothing those stupid republicants could do about it!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA
Always vote democrat!!!!
President Obama is always right!!!!!!!!!!
Do you use a large spoon with a looooong handle?

When you stir up the $#__

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

I'm going to do something different:

In the last Presidential election, Obama did not win one single state that required a photo ID to vote>
Can anyone explain this?
Romney won 72 of 88 counties in Ohio, and still they claim that Obama beat Romney by 2% points?

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
an adjunct professor is still a professor!
They simply don't have tenure.
I know TA's with Masters degrees who still aren't professors.
Are you inferring that "professors" cannot be adjunct professors?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/adjunct-pro...
Your point of contention is ridiculous.^^LQQK^^your favorite reference
No, I'm not inferring that "professors" cannot be adjunct professors.

To 'infer', is to take a suggestion out of the message.
I am 'implying'(putting a suggestion into the message) that an adjunct professor is a teacher ranking next below a professor. Exactly what I said. If you have a problem, tell Merriam or Webster.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>Lumping everyone into your concept of what they are , or what you think of the mental capacity. indicates you have a problem adjusting to the real World.

I'm judging off of what's typed here by you imbeciles like you. Endlessly going on about Benghazi, or the IRS, or ENDLESSLY repeating the word 'ideology', you people are just ignorant.

My best friend is republican. And he doesn't have his head stuck up the GOP's rectum like you fools do. He realizes its a problem that the GOP has only worked to make the President fail and to not better out country by trying to work with him not against him.

And I'm not against guns. This is another reason you people are stupid. I think everyone who has common sense and who isn't a mental patient. Everyone who owns a gun or wants to buy a gun should have to go thru a mental evaluation. I never said I was against guns ever. That's just a lie. And old man, no reason to lie about. Everyone has seen many time my views on this subject. No reason in trying to change what I said bits in print for everyone to see.

And the only way you imbeciles will work with democrats is if everything goes the way you want them to go. So there's really no sense in trying that vibe tries that when I first came here and tried to be nice. But you people are stupid and very uneducated. And have NO common sense.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I could not imagine what Jesse Ventura meant, off the grid means off of the public/national power grid!
Either they generate their power by generator, thermoelectric, natural gas, wind, or solar.
It does not mean under deep cover or in hiding.
This is where you fail to understand a simple concept and then base your entire rant on your misconception.
"I actually could go off the grid, so could you. But if we were to do that, we wouldn't make an appearance on a national news program live. Lmao"
Why not? The crew could invite to their mobile broadcast bus or trailer, you could travel to another location which has "grid power". Allow me to reiterate; "off the grid" does NOT mean in hiding...it simply means you're "unplugged". Personally I think you have a few wires crossed!
http://www.bluepacificsolar.com/usa/lexington...
http://offthegridsf.com/
http://www.off-grid.net/
It also means, simply, living outside society's rules and conventions.
Jesse Ventura is certainly "unplugged".
But, he isn't hiding, he is producing his own electricity so drones can't find him.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Happy wrote:

I agree with you alot on this post. I don't believe on every single thing democrat. But I do agree with alot of the party line. I may be the only democrat here that disagrees with abortion.(Except in cases of rape, incest, or mothers life) and some if my fellow democrats have been upset with me because of it.

The main thing IS working together for our country. And yes, democrats have did some shady things, but that's a very different from doing everything and I mean EVERYTHING possible to make the president fail.

To me that's just un-American.

Thanks and have a great day!!:-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not inferring that "professors" cannot be adjunct professors.
I am 'implying'(putting a suggestion into the message) that an adjunct professor is a teacher ranking next below a professor. Exactly what I said. If you have a problem, tell Merriam or Webster.
I think you inferred (suggested) that adjunct (Part time) professors are not professors.
I think you inferred that adjunct professors can join a union but "professors" could not.
My cited references proved your line of argument to be wrong.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Okay I see, your misunderstanding is predicated on his position of :
A. Hiding from drones.
B. Going off the grid.
A is not B.
A and B can be in conjunction with each other, thus AB.
One may go in deep hiding and go off the grid, that still does not make each the same.
I see, maybe HE was the one who confused the two ideas and you simply followed his lead.
Hey man it's Jesse Ventura, don't take it for granted that he has a clue about what he speaks about. Jesse is an F'n nut who makes money for being a high profile nut.
But you're splainin' what he meant, so what does that make you?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Progressives always attempt to use alternate methods of gun control.
They will make the test fee so high it will be prohibitive, make schedules for tests take months, back up the waiting list, stack the deck with their own choice of doctors to administer a test, etc. When CCW permits came about they tried to make the permit fees so high no one could afford them...until laws were changed to stop that practice.
smh

You mentally unstables who want guns so bad are just pathetic.

If you can't afford a gun, you don't need a gun. Get a job so you can afford what we all have worked hard to get.

It's just that simple. GO TO WORK!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

I'm going to do something different:

In the last Presidential election, Obama did not win one single state that required a photo ID to vote>
Can anyone explain this?
Romney won 72 of 88 counties in Ohio, and still they claim that Obama beat Romney by 2% points?
The election is OVER!! Obama won BOTH times.

Shaddup!! Get over it and quit crying about it.

Get a candidate that will get you votes. It's just that simple.

And I'm happy to say, be ready to cry about voter fraud again in 2016, cause its going to happen again.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not inferring that "professors" cannot be adjunct professors.

*chuckle*

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
You FAIL to COMPREHEND!
Off the grid: It does not mean under deep cover or in hiding.
One of your friends should s'plain dis to you LUCY!
"I'm off the grid. I move about with the TV show so the drones can't find me."
...Jesse Ventura

SO the drones can't find me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're splainin' what he meant, so what does that make you?
You miscomprehend: "I see, maybe HE was the one who confused the two ideas and you simply followed his lead.", that was identifying the misunderstanding between Venture and another screwball. I clarified what Ventura miscommunicated.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but he did nothing. The sequester and republican house cut his out if control spending.
You really need to watch something besides Fox 'News' so you don't look so ignorant posting here.

Who you think set up sequester? And to say republicans cut spending is just an ignorant statement.

Sequester happened because republicans wouldn't work with democrats. And republicans took the hit for it, same as the hit try tool with shutting the government down. End of story

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It also means, simply, living outside society's rules and conventions.
Jesse Ventura is certainly "unplugged".
But, he isn't hiding, he is producing his own electricity so drones can't find him.
That's what the unibomber did isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 128,041 - 128,060 of138,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min Ancient Wolf 81,208
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Libertarian 122,696
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 53 min speedo 1
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 2 hr Yabba Dabba Doo 1
Anti-NRA Protesters 2 hr guss 9
burgerking and walmart 4 hr gator catcher 4
lamon jones 5 hr wtf 11
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••