'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
127,261 - 127,280 of 146,736 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Oct 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

coward ass
your EO LIE
crap
ignorant shit
dumbass
dumbass,
stupid you are.

That's why you're so stupid..

Read a book dumbass.
of trying to look smart when you're nothing but a f'n idiot.
End of story
You were owned
:-D
^^^^^^^^^Troll ^^^^^^^^^^

If what you said had ANY validity to it, the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Google "how SCOTUS chooses which issue to hear".
South Carolina Judge?

:b
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you before what does South Carolina have to do with Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS)? "Just saying you win" an argument does not make it so. If...big "IF", you had one iota of common sense you could "read" the pdf or visit the Whitehouse website and read the document and then compare the 3rd amendment and the 4th amendments to realize the EO is "unconstitutional" no ruling required. Your high school never taught civics?
If you do not know your rights under the Constitution...you rely on others to endow you with them? Should everyone inform you of every right you have just as police must do with Miranda rights?(the constitutional right to due process existed BEFORE the SCOTUS decision).
How dumb are you to not know what SC means?

Never mind..... It examines a lot about your lack of being able to put the simple things together.... Like facts.

This is what I mean about how truly DUMB republicans are? You literally have to SPELL THINGS OUT TO THERE IDIOTS!!

It's just ....... Sad!!

And again, this poster is living proof why our education system has failed under republican leadership. They have such issues with such simple things.

It's just sad we allow people like this imbecile have such an important task as voting. Should be an IQ test to vote. If that we're the rule, we'd have nothing but democrats running our country, jobs, wars, taxes, security wouldn't be an issue ever again and we would once again, be the best that we can be.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a great rebuttal.
Not at all. I know the gun grab to be nothing but a lie and a fear tactic.
Here are three facts that can't be argued (by intelligent folks who understand things who are driven by cowardice and fear)
1) the Citizens of the US are more well armed than most other countries!! Aim and simple FACT!
2) our military (soilders) will not come to our homes and take our guns. The know what's right and wrong, and know that there is no way that would happen.(There may be some cowards who are in service who would try to follow such an order if it were ever given, but we could deal them very quickly. And an fyi, son of stupid said if he was ordered to go get someone's guns if he were ever a real solider and not a make believe Internet solider wannabe he would do as he was ordered to do That's just how 'American' he is smh)
3) how easy would it be for China to take over this country after our guns were grabbed!! Or how quickly would the crazies from over seas who you imbeciles are always poking with a stick be here taking over?
It's just common sense, and you republicans here just don't have that.
The Takeover from overseas will be Economic. The Dutch and Chinese are buying up US TBills for a reason.

The Liberals continue to print money and spend on stupid social programs
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unemployed?
Retired from Philip Morris Louisville Ky.

UNION Retirement and health benefits! Union Proud, just like my Dad, a GE Louisville Ky retiree. And my Momma, used to be a telephone operator for Ma Bell, also Union!!

How's that eat at you? A lot I'm sure. Jealousy is a horrible thing when a democrat is doing well because of our smart choices in life.

So how's that minimum wage working for ya?? Never mind, I'm sure you'll be just like son of stupid, and say you've got this, got that, done this, done that..... Blah blah blah

We've heard it all

SYL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Have you heard about Faux News Audience?
They are strictly Tards like you Loser.
Thank you dear,you are my hero. You do your part turning voters against Libs LOL! keep up the good work.
SYL

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Good Night deadbeat.
Good night Irene.don't let those bed bugs bite or the fleas either.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Although you may have ESPN, that IS NOT, repeat IS NOT ESP (extra sensory perception)!
You have no idea who you speak to here...unless someone posts links to images, web sites, social media, etc., which leads you to them.

Godaddy.com , ISP account info, installation technician info, social media accounts (Twitter), and a lame attempt to sell a registered Domain Name are all examples.

Sometimes you could just take someone at their word and go from there.
If you state you have a business and employees, I'll accept that and base discussions on that verbatim. Your bias and hate make you look very irrational and unstable, I really think that you have been diagnosed and most likely are on some meds...they aren't working.
I don't believe any of that BS you say. Once I caught you in so many lies, you lost all credibility.

That's your problem and explains why your thinking is flawed, believing what you see on the Internet is true makes you an idiot. Also makes everything you say is true and fact, questionable.

Read that a few times and try to understand what I just did to you. You may have a problem with a typo, I don't care about typos. I've been in the Internet since 1994 or so, I've read enough to understand what was being said so I don't stress much on that stuff.... Unless they say they have a 180 IQ and can't spell their way out of a wet paper bag, then I jump on that shit, just cause its fun lmao

Ig nor ant!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT!!!! Who in the hell wants JOBS anyway!!!!! Are you afraid you may be expected to go to work? Welfare is the way to go,isn't it?
There are only 75 jobs after its finished. Construction, yes, lots of TEMPORARY jobs. So no, the trade off on only jobs for 75 ppl or cheaper fuel for our entire country, DUH!!

Would you rather our country to pay 2.50 a gallon for gas or 75 ppl have jobs.

Republican logic AMAZES me!!

Think things thru you imbeciles!

And typical republican, throw welfare in there while not admitting why so many people are on welfare and food stamps. Because of republican policies. FACT!!

You're an idiot!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah...
imbeciles...
blah, blah, stupid, blah, blah...
idiots, blah, blah, blah...
me want attention, even if it's negative!

You need a pen pal...and stronger medication.
Can't argue my point can you?

It shoots a hole in your logic every time.

Struck a nerve with those facts did I?

Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>^^^^^^^^^Troll ^^^^^^^^^^

If what you said had ANY validity to it, the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Google "how SCOTUS chooses which issue to hear".
South Carolina Judge?

:b
How's that corner feel?

It's obvious you've finally realized I owned your ignorant ass in these EO lies you repeat endlessly.

You mentioned medication earlier?? LMAO We can tell who needs their meds assclown!

Throw another temper tantrum, we always see people with such high IQs doing those sorts of things, don't we?

LMMFAO!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I asked you before what does South Carolina have to do with Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS)? "Just saying you win" an argument does not make it so. If...big "IF", you had one iota of common sense you could "read" the pdf or visit the Whitehouse website and read the document and then compare the 3rd amendment and the 4th amendments to realize the EO is "unconstitutional" no ruling required. Your high school never taught civics?
If you do not know your rights under the Constitution...you rely on others to endow you with them? Should everyone inform you of every right you have just as police must do with Miranda rights?(the constitutional right to due process existed BEFORE the SCOTUS decision).
Eventually, the SC (not South Carolina) will decide which or what kind of 'arms' are permitted to be 'borne' under the Second Amendment. I project that the bearing of personal size nuclear weapons, or little sandwich bags of ricin or anthrax, won't be permitted. On the same hand, fully automatic assault rifles and 30-round magazines might not either.
So, will banning compact nukes infringe upon 2nd amendment rights?
Will banning high capacity clips do so?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>The Takeover from overseas will be Economic. The Dutch and Chinese are buying up US TBills for a reason.

The Liberals continue to print money and spend on stupid social programs
What a jump from the subject.

You on our Olympic Long Jumping team?

smh

The attention span of a republican is only seconds long, then they lose it.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired from Philip Morris Louisville Ky.
UNION Retirement and health benefits! Union Proud, just like my Dad, a GE Louisville Ky retiree. And my Momma, used to be a telephone operator for Ma Bell, also Union!!
How's that eat at you? A lot I'm sure. Jealousy is a horrible thing when a democrat is doing well because of our smart choices in life.
So how's that minimum wage working for ya?? Never mind, I'm sure you'll be just like son of stupid, and say you've got this, got that, done this, done that..... Blah blah blah
We've heard it all
Union / Solidarity / Equality

Blind sheep following a leadership of corrupt political hacks.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Eventually, the SC (not South Carolina) will decide which or what kind of 'arms' are permitted to be 'borne' under the Second Amendment. I project that the bearing of personal size nuclear weapons, or little sandwich bags of ricin or anthrax, won't be permitted. On the same hand, fully automatic assault rifles and 30-round magazines might not either.
So, will banning compact nukes infringe upon 2nd amendment rights?
Will banning high capacity clips do so?
100% agree!!

You also have to realize Cal, republicans will use the excuse they use those types of guns for hunting. If they are that bad of a shot that they need a 30 round clip, they don't need to be hunting anyway.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jump from the subject.
You on our Olympic Long Jumping team?
smh
The attention span of a republican is only seconds long, then they lose it.
You were the one talking about China taking over this Country. I am telling you how they are doing just that.

Did your union tell you how to vote, what Church to attend, what neighborhood to live in?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree!!
You also have to realize Cal, republicans will use the excuse they use those types of guns for hunting. If they are that bad of a shot that they need a 30 round clip, they don't need to be hunting anyway.
Applying the letter of the second amendment, using a gun for hunting is unconstitutional.
Unless, of course, the 'well regulated militia' uses hunting as practice for Redcoats.

And, if using a gun for hunting IS constitutional, then restrictions on hunting (eg. hunting seasons, kill limits, caliber size restrictions) infringe upon the second amendment
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one talking about China taking over this Country. I am telling you how they are doing just that.

Did your union tell you how to vote, what Church to attend, what neighborhood to live in?
No, they didn't. Yet ANOTHER republican lie.

There are so many lies that you fools follow blindly. It's really sad you all are so weak minded.

And re-read my post, that wasn't the point at all. Typical republican diversion as usual.

It's a shame you tools are so ignorant. But.... People like you, son of stupid, jimbob, crack head cat lady, explains why we have elected republicans past and present, such as Nixon, Reagan, Gingrich, bonehead, Cruz, Paul.... You're all just..... Stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

I kinda have to laugh at Fox, this morning, instead of talking issues, since this bridge blocking thing is very important, they spent their time at the Superbowl.

I guess that's fair and balanced at its best huh?

Another thing, as cocky and as big of an asshole Criste is, if he actually didn't have anything to do with the bridge closings, that big mouth would be his typical arrogant asshole self and talking his usual BS. But he knows he's been busted, and he has to time it WAY down!

And..... Republicans...... You've been screaming about impeachment for years, how funny will it be when the only republican presidential candidate that had any chance of winning, is impeached as Govenor?

LMAO

Karma is fun to watch unfold as your party continues to disintegrate, and it continues to happen right in front of you as the GOP sinks to its death.

Party of NO is in a slow spiral of death.

It's just fun to watch.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>Union / Solidarity / Equality

Blind sheep following a leadership of corrupt political hacks.
Again.... Another republican myth.

When you're secure with a great job and great benefits, we're not as easily fooled like you minimum wage folks working at McDonalds for minimum wage with the false hope you'll be the next Gates or Buffet.

Which brings up another republican failure on education and bettering yourself, you imbeciles always bring up education to be successful, but you fools must not have a clue tat educations are expensive (REAL educations, not Internet educations. Those are worthless. Look at son of stupid) but the same people you imbeciles voted for make sure you work for pennies so the business owners who donate/pay them can make all the profit while you dunces are in food stamps and welfare.

It's as simple as can be.... You're idiots!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Applying the letter of the second amendment, using a gun for hunting is unconstitutional.
Unless, of course, the 'well regulated militia' uses hunting as practice for Redcoats.

And, if using a gun for hunting IS constitutional, then restrictions on hunting (eg. hunting seasons, kill limits, caliber size restrictions) infringe upon the second amendment
:-D great point Cal!!

I wonder what the 'Libertarian Constitutionalist' says about that?

I'm sure he'll twist it and turn it to fit what HE thinks is constitutional, like his dumb ass tried to do yesterday but failed miserably.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 2 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 5 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 6 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 6 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 7 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 8 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 9 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 17 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••