'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193657 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#147832 Feb 3, 2014
...Obama is always laughing when he has no answer...!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147833 Feb 3, 2014
Lonzo wrote:
<quoted text>Bill did a fantastic job of keeping him from deflecting the question which he always does. And the laughing is actually whistling past the graveyard practiced by the left when they don't want to answer. You practice the same tactic by calling names instead of recognizing that your chosen leader is actually a lying clown who knows as much about leading a country as a Taliban elder does. And treats his countrymen the same, by filling their ears with lies and beautiful promises as long as u do as I say. And he never wants to be questioned by anyone as though he is the messiah . Well not mine pal, I don't have to be run over by a bulldozer to be taught what the color yellow is.
That's what makes you fools so ignorant. Interrupting someone's answer over and over isn't ground breaking journalism. He looked like an idiot, trying to make the interview something it wasn't.

But those of us who are educated to the issues understood that. If he really had something important to question the Presidents answers, he would question the answer given, not tell the person you're interviewing that their answer isn't true. When that happens, it's not a question and answer thing, it's a question and opinion thing.

Again..... You people are ignorant.

Read a book!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147834 Feb 3, 2014
OZombies wrote:
...Obama is always laughing when he has no answer...!!
It's a shame you idiots can't figure out when we're laughing at you. It was on TV and all...... And you imbeciles STILL haven't caught on.

It was sad watching Oreily get so frustrated and he kept interrupting the President over and over, so the President couldn't give the answer because the truth doesn't fit with the BS Oreily feeds to you fools.

Poor dumb bill, he's kinda went crazy since that tabloid show where he always had meltdowns, plus the sexual harassment suits he's had pressed against him.

It's sad that you imbeciles look to someone with suck low moral character for your 'news'

smh

The dumbing down of America..... Fox 'News'

:-D
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#147835 Feb 3, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame you idiots can't figure out when we're laughing at you. It was on TV and all...... And you imbeciles STILL haven't caught on.
It was sad watching Oreily get so frustrated and he kept interrupting the President over and over, so the President couldn't give the answer because the truth doesn't fit with the BS Oreily feeds to you fools.
Poor dumb bill, he's kinda went crazy since that tabloid show where he always had meltdowns, plus the sexual harassment suits he's had pressed against him.
It's sad that you imbeciles look to someone with suck low moral character for your 'news'
smh
The dumbing down of America..... Fox 'News'
:-D
You're full of it, so as your lying pResident ...!!!!!
aip

Pikeville, KY

#147836 Feb 3, 2014
kl
angel

Boise, ID

#147837 Feb 4, 2014
Lonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u see your pitiful excuse for a president? Bill had him almost crying! Shameful, stuttering, obstinant and obviously annoyed that anyone would even question him and still he lied over and over again. Pitiful
Dont know what you were watching ding dong but the general consensus accross the board is that Obama made ORielly look like the tool and hack that he is.
Somebody ought to label 'Reality' and 'Wishful Thinking' with with a piece of masking tape and a sharpie.
Teabaggers seem to have a real problem keeping them straight.Lmao!
angel

Boise, ID

#147838 Feb 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>What does it Matter..........what's love got to do with it.
Well it matters quite a bit....beyond Thunderdome.
angel

Boise, ID

#147839 Feb 4, 2014
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it, so as your lying pResident ...!!!!!
Actually he's telling you the truh,the fact that you dont want to her it doesnt make it any less true....another concept Teabaggers struggle with.
It must be quite an honor to use a Network that has the distinction of being the only one in history to defend its right to distort and lie in Court on the grounds that its distortion and Lies are covered under the First Amendment.
Thats the one you choose to shape and inform your world view everyday!
Brilliant.LMAO!
angel

Boise, ID

#147840 Feb 4, 2014
Lonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill did a fantastic job of keeping him from deflecting the question which he always does. And the laughing is actually whistling past the graveyard practiced by the left when they don't want to answer. You practice the same tactic by calling names instead of recognizing that your chosen leader is actually a lying clown who knows as much about leading a country as a Taliban elder does. And treats his countrymen the same, by filling their ears with lies and beautiful promises as long as u do as I say. And he never wants to be questioned by anyone as though he is the messiah . Well not mine pal, I don't have to be run over by a bulldozer to be taught what the color yellow is.
O Reilly only interupted him when he was afriad Obama was going to say something he didnt want Fox Viewers to hear! Too funny!
Epic Fail for Fox.
angel

Boise, ID

#147841 Feb 4, 2014
Lonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill did a fantastic job of keeping him from deflecting the question which he always does. And the laughing is actually whistling past the graveyard practiced by the left when they don't want to answer. You practice the same tactic by calling names instead of recognizing that your chosen leader is actually a lying clown who knows as much about leading a country as a Taliban elder does. And treats his countrymen the same, by filling their ears with lies and beautiful promises as long as u do as I say. And he never wants to be questioned by anyone as though he is the messiah . Well not mine pal, I don't have to be run over by a bulldozer to be taught what the color yellow is.
Yeah it was beautiful watching that dolt Orielly interupt Obama over 70 times everytime Obama appeared to be giving an answer that contradicted the narative Fox has been spoon feeding its imbecile viewership then have the balls to deny they have been inciting every one of these issues on the network.
He's a Liar and a Hypocrite just like the rest of the Radical Right.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#147842 Feb 4, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was beautiful watching that dolt Orielly interupt Obama over 70 times everytime Obama appeared to be giving an answer that contradicted the narative Fox has been spoon feeding its imbecile viewership then have the balls to deny they have been inciting every one of these issues on the network.
He's a Liar and a Hypocrite just like the rest of the Radical Right.
You're right, Orielly looked like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Since: Oct 09

#147843 Feb 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, Orielly looked like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
It's IRONIC that you used THAT metaphor...
When caught with a hand in the cookie jar Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa are the "interviewer" asking the "presumed guilty" cookie thief questions.

When the cookie thief tries (AT LEAST) 3 times to avoid the question or LIE, the cookie thief looks caught "red handed".
Obama looked like a smug little boy with a handful of cookies behind his back, and shaking his head no (with a mouthful of cookies!).

You guys defending Obama look like cats in the jury; as the your Top Cat is deposed (with a mouse tail hanging out of the corner of his mouth). YES OBAMA SWALLOWED... the mouse.

:b

Since: Oct 09

#147844 Feb 4, 2014
Lonzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like "Cookie thief...meet Investigator...Sherlock Holmes", now watch how many Dimocrats try to deploy:

A. The race card.
B. Denial.
C. Deflection.
D. Blame the messenger.
E. Clean up the cookie crumbs,
F. ALL the above-AND- change the definition of what a cookie "Is".

Flat Lick Ky.

#147845 Feb 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, Orielly looked like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
I'm glad you're satisfied with the moronic job Orielly did, everybody needs a hero!!!

Flat Lick Ky.

#147846 Feb 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's IRONIC that you used THAT metaphor...
When caught with a hand in the cookie jar Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa are the "interviewer" asking the "presumed guilty" cookie thief questions.
When the cookie thief tries (AT LEAST) 3 times to avoid the question or LIE, the cookie thief looks caught "red handed".
Obama looked like a smug little boy with a handful of cookies behind his back, and shaking his head no (with a mouthful of cookies!).
You guys defending Obama look like cats in the jury; as the your Top Cat is deposed (with a mouse tail hanging out of the corner of his mouth). YES OBAMA SWALLOWED... the mouse.
Its been a long night. I'm glad you're satisfied with the moronic job Orielly did, everybody needs a hero!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147853 Feb 4, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>O Reilly only interupted him when he was afriad Obama was going to say something he didnt want Fox Viewers to hear! Too funny!
Epic Fail for Fox.
This is a 100% accurate and true statement.

Every time Obama wasn't giving the answers that Fix drones aren't supposed to hear from docs hosts, he was cut off. Great point indeed.

Typical Fox News.. Hide the truth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147854 Feb 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Moronic is right..........Obama didn't answer one direct question, proving once more all Obama has in his pocket is more lies and more cover ups.
3 Congressional hearings and 2 Senate hearings on Benghazi isn't enough for you? Every question has been answered. It just will never be the answer you hypocrites want to hear.
3000 dead in NYC and 4000 dead for nothing in Iraq and all you hypocrites worry about are 4.
IRS- name just ONE of the groups like Karl Roves American Crossroads that did NOT get their 501(c)4 or 3. While you're at it do you actually believe Karl Roves' American Crossroads NEVER engages in any form of voter persuasion? Under Law they are not to campaign in any form. You think it never happens?
NSA- Don't call a terrorist and you won't hear from them. Name any Lawsuit where the NSA has been proven involved in illegal wire tapping other than terrorist cases. If a known terrorist is calling, emailing or texting someone in America do you not want to know about that?
Uncle Tab

United States

#147855 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>It's IRONIC that you used THAT metaphor...

If that we're the case, you do the exact same thing with me when I own you over and over with your endless EO lies.

smh

Dumbass

You republicans make yourself look more ignorant every day.

And I like it. Especially when I use your own posts to prove how stupid you are.

Want to try again on these so called unconstitutional EOs?

I didn't think so :-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#147856 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>It was like "Cookie thief...meet Investigator...Sherlock Holmes", now watch how many Dimocrats try to deploy:

A. The race card.
B. Denial.
C. Deflection.
D. Blame the messenger.
E. Clean up the cookie crumbs,
F. ALL the above-AND- change the definition of what a cookie "Is".
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Sherlock Holmes??

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He gets so riled trying to pounce on..... Nothing. But again, the bar doesn't have to be very high, look at the idiotic viewership of fox calling that imbecile Sherlock Holmes.:-D

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147857 Feb 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That puts you in day care pookie.
Pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually by the same sex.
. What type pervert are you to continue with this homosexual term? Just asking Nookums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie mills married 1 min Funnyfamily 2
Wet Vote Petition 1 min The fact 20
Who's had Curt brown 1 min A real man 38
Dear Ms Tilton......................... 1 min Nimbletwig 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min uMoron 143,069
creek mart scandal 1 min trucker 2
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 3 hr Customer 9
walmart shooting 6 hr uknow 17
Shooting at Walmart??? 10 hr Nimbletwig 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages