'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233730 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#147949 Feb 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>At the very least it was reported as "Bush's" mission in Iraq...we all "assumed" he/they meant that mission. So it was by "omission" a half-truth at best.
The Nuclear class carrier set a record for the Nuclear Class Carrier Deployment, THAT WAS A HISTORIC / MONUMENTAL DEAL!
They never celebrated each vessels return like that because NO VESSEL like that had ever DONE THAT as long as that vessel.

So now you know a little more about "Mission Accomplished"...my mission is accomplished on this issue.
Never "misunderestimate" yourself.
This holds as much water as your logic on EO's and the constitution.

:-D

Swing and a miss AGAIN dumbass.

I'm guessing you're in a group home?? With the lack of knowledge you have, your below average reasoning schools... You can't live in your own and take care of yourself.

Again..... A worthless republican I'm paying for.

Get a job bum!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147950 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>By the same token, you can PROVE the EO#13603 is "Constitutional" and beyond reproach despite "unconstitutional" provisions contained therein?
Yes I can. I searched the SC (that's the SCOTUS because you have issues understanding what that means as I've seen) and the ones who are the protectors of the Constitution don't say it's unconstitutional. Simple reasoning says that if they don't even hear that case, it's Constitutional.

You've been schooled yet again dumbass.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147951 Feb 4, 2014
Please note:
A. I don't need to pat myself on the back and "claim" victory.
B. I don't "need" to use foul language.
C. I do not have to resort to name calling...my logic, references, and sound / valid arguments function as intended.

You argue everything I post?
Accuse an original writer of cut and paste?
Wha...huh...heh?

The only cut and paste I employ is the reference link itself, it's a very fast and accurate way to do so.

I use references to support my arguments, that's how intelligent debate is done on the internet.
I just state the facts dumbass.

That post sounded so sad and desperate, and was also a lie. You've done everything you say you've never done.

Lie after lie after lie. And I call you in every single one of them.

Here's another lie that you told within the last hour.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/01/bush-...

And even used a Fox link to prove your dumbass a liar. This is from 2004. If you would like to continue to debate this lie you told on this issue, please post a link from this timeline backing up your story. Not one in the last few years trying to cover the lie you told.

As everyone can see from this post, not one word is mentioned about Mission Accomplished concerning this carrier. NOT ONE WORD!

Read the article dumbass and try to spin another one of your lies.

Facts get them every single time. smh

Low IQ republicans make me laugh with their lack of knowledge on the issues.

Read a book dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147952 Feb 4, 2014
Bulls-eye wrote:
<quoted text>What's damaging to our country are idiots like you that do vote.
The vote I cast along with the millions of other democrats saved our country from certain republican catastrophe. Romney was just a Bush2. Would have done the same dumb shit that Dumbya did to almost ruin our country.

Housing, employment, safety, education, healthcare, none of these things would have happened under republican control. Just more tax breaks for the super wealthy so the 80 richest people on the planet could have more wealth than ALL of the globe instead of just half the globe as they do currently.

Educate yourself imbecile. Remove your head from the GOP anus it's been shoved into.

Since: Oct 09

#147953 Feb 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I just state the facts dumbass.
That post sounded so sad and desperate, and was also a lie. You've done everything you say you've never done.
Lie after lie after lie. And I call you in every single one of them.
Here's another lie that you told within the last hour.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/01/bush-...
And even used a Fox link to prove your dumbass a liar. This is from 2004. If you would like to continue to debate this lie you told on this issue, please post a link from this timeline backing up your story. Not one in the last few years trying to cover the lie you told.
As everyone can see from this post, not one word is mentioned about Mission Accomplished concerning this carrier. NOT ONE WORD!
Read the article dumbass and try to spin another one of your lies.
Facts get them every single time. smh
Low IQ republicans make me laugh with their lack of knowledge on the issues.
Read a book dumbass!
I DID NOT get my research material from Fox News, I rarely watch any television.
I get my info from many sources. You yourself ay Fox news is Faux news day in and day out...then you use them as a reference?
You are not capable of sound reasoning.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#147954 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I DID NOT get my research material from Fox News, I rarely watch any television.
I get my info from many sources. You yourself ay Fox news is Faux news day in and day out...then you use them as a reference?
That lie bit you in the rear didn't it? Proven to be a liar by a Fox News article,**Priceless**
Uncle Tab

United States

#147955 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>I DID NOT get my research material from Fox News, I rarely watch any television.
Get your research from the SC.

Nothing else matters, nothing else you say is fact.

The SCOTUS has final say, not some nimrod trailer dwelling idiot who calls them self a libertarian constitutionalist.

smh

You need to wipe that tear out of your eye lil fella, but you are amazingly uninformed on this subject. Plain and simple.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147956 Feb 4, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>That lie bit you in the rear didn't it? Proven to be a liar by a Fox News article,**Priceless**
I've proven this fucktard a liar so many times, it's not even challenging anymore. It's just fun to do it over and over cause its like he's brain dead, just endlessly returns for his daily asskicking dumbfounded as to what's going to happen every time.

This is the republican voting base, ignorant, uneducated, dolts who refuse to educate themselves who are scared of their own shadow.

That Fox News story was easy to find, his lazy welfare drawing ass could have researched it just as easily as I did, but he's too dumb an lazy to do the work.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147957 Feb 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Open your eyes. Both parties are in collusion with media and Obama and company to deceive the US citizen.
It is by deliberate design and being masterminded by our current administration.
If you can't see this you are more of an ignorant ass than I.
So both parties did this???
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
Bulls-eye

United States

#147958 Feb 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The vote I cast along with the millions of other democrats saved our country from certain republican catastrophe. Romney was just a Bush2. Would have done the same dumb shit that Dumbya did to almost ruin our country.
Housing, employment, safety, education, healthcare, none of these things would have happened under republican control. Just more tax breaks for the super wealthy so the 80 richest people on the planet could have more wealth than ALL of the globe instead of just half the globe as they do currently.
Educate yourself imbecile. Remove your head from the GOP anus it's been shoved into.
Saved our country from Republican catastrophe? I wasn't aware that Democrat catastrophe was any better. I told you sheeple about assuming. The fact is I can't stand the GOP they're as worthless as Democrats. I vote solely on a candidate whose record shows they think more of The Constitution than something to get by. The fact that I don't believe everything I read or hear tells me I'm better educated than you. You obviously think the Democrats have told you the truth,nothing could be farther from it. The Republicans are no better at telling the truth,and if anyone thinks so they're as naive as you. Keep on voting party instead of Constitution straight to oblivion, because that's where this country is headed if you idiots do. Better wake up Alice this ain't no rabbit hole we're standing in.

Location hidden

#147959 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I see you fell on the twig, you are definitely "tripping"!
Dimocrats (what I call the worst liberals) are actually "Demented"hence Demo-crat:
Dementia is a group of symptoms caused by gradual death of brain cells. The loss of cognitive abilities that occurs with dementia leads to impairments in memory, reasoning, planning, and behavior.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
Just give those Bush Tax Cuts another decade and we will all be Trickled Down on.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147960 Feb 4, 2014
Bulls-eye wrote:
<quoted text>Saved our country from Republican catastrophe? I wasn't aware that Democrat catastrophe was any better. I told you sheeple about assuming. The fact is I can't stand the GOP they're as worthless as Democrats. I vote solely on a candidate whose record shows they think more of The Constitution than something to get by. The fact that I don't believe everything I read or hear tells me I'm better educated than you. You obviously think the Democrats have told you the truth,nothing could be farther from it. The Republicans are no better at telling the truth,and if anyone thinks so they're as naive as you. Keep on voting party instead of Constitution straight to oblivion, because that's where this country is headed if you idiots do. Better wake up Alice this ain't no rabbit hole we're standing in.
We aren't losing 750,000 jobs a month as we were in the last republican presidency. Not going thru huge home loses as we were in the previous republican administration.

Again...... Open a book idiot!

You people are very stupid!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147961 Feb 4, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So both parties did this???
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
Injudgement, you and I have the same problem with republicans, every time the above fact is mentioned, about how damaging republicans are and have been to our country, there are nothing but crickets. Except for the king of stupid ari, his dumb ass just keeps letting me own him time after time after time.

We don't even have to try hard, we don't have to lie and say Mission Accomplished didn't really mean mission accomplished. We don't have to lie about something being legal and Constitutional, we just use the facts and shoot them down every single time.

Location hidden

#147962 Feb 4, 2014
Bulls-eye wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you believe you can trust elected officials tells me the depth of your intelligence, my socks are damp. You assume I'm a prepper,you know what they say when you ASSume. The truth is I simply know when I'm being lied to,something you obviously haven't learned, and when the time comes you will know volumes more about crawling into holes than I ever will. Stop and ask yourself why the push for globalization, what it will take for it to happen,and what it might mean if it does. Now look at the financial situation of this country, we are being pushed to this global community BS and both political parties are helping things right along with the can kicking solution to our finances. After our economy collapses,and it will, wait and see if they don't try and feed us a global economy and this will be done by the elected officials you trust so much. Remember that the rest of the world hates us and it won't take long to figure out where we will find ourselves after the dust settles. I'm not saying all of our elected officials are untrustworthy but too few are to make a difference. So go on and call me names and make assumptions but the time is coming when you will believe and I would say I told you so but you'll probably be in your hole or dead.
I could have mistaken you for a Prepper with your first post that is true. Now I'm leaning more toward you being an Illuminati conspiracy follower.
Did you know most patients in a mental hospital believe the same as you do? A vast majority of them think someone or the government is out to get them. But then again maybe that in itself is a government conspiracy. They lockup the ones' that know.
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! I've scared myself..........
Uncle Tab

United States

#147963 Feb 4, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Just give those Bush Tax Cuts another decade and we will all be Trickled Down on.
ROTFLMAO!!

That's hilarious!! And these numbskulls think that way too. Just ignorant!

Son of stupid is very quiet, trying his BEST to find a news story from 2004 that says Mission Accomplished meant that boats mission..... He won't find it lol

I'll be snowed in for a few days, get used to this son of stupid!! It's not going to end.
Bulls-eye

United States

#147964 Feb 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't losing 750,000 jobs a month as we were in the last republican presidency. Not going thru huge home loses as we were in the previous republican administration.
Again...... Open a book idiot!
You people are very stupid!!
Believing everything you're told again are you? I know several people who have lost or are about to lose their homes. We are stupid? Why ,because we refuse to believe either parties lies? Open a book? Open your eyes, for the love of this great country, open your eyes.

#147965 Feb 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!
That's hilarious!! And these numbskulls think that way too. Just ignorant!
Son of stupid is very quiet, trying his BEST to find a news story from 2004 that says Mission Accomplished meant that boats mission..... He won't find it lol
I'll be snowed in for a few days, get used to this son of stupid!! It's not going to end.
It was posted BEFORE you began your ignorant rant.

You will have to READ the reference materials cited.

No wonder you never attended anything beyond Podunk H.S.
I said "Podunk" as a general reference to your apparent "remedial" and most elementary reading comprehension and continued lack luster attempts at debate.

Wha, huh, heh? I'm calling you REMEDIAL!
You earned it

#147966 Feb 4, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Injudgement, you and I have the same problem with republicans, every time the above fact is mentioned, about how damaging republicans are and have been to our country, there are nothing but crickets. Except for the king of stupid ari, his dumb ass just keeps letting me own him time after time after time.
We don't even have to try hard, we don't have to lie and say Mission Accomplished didn't really mean mission accomplished. We don't have to lie about something being legal and Constitutional, we just use the facts and shoot them down every single time.
You can keep your insurance?
Prescriptions costs will be lower?
Benghazi was a protest in response to a youtube video?
Trayvon was attacked by a racist!
Rand Paul will never win any elected office.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#147968 Feb 4, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What if the conspiracy nuts have it all wrong? What if the government let a nerve agent lose by accident and they are spraying an antidote to keep us all alive.
Damn, I may start writing a novel tonight! Doom. Gloom and Fear are always a best seller.
It'll make a good movie, too

#147969 Feb 4, 2014
Bulls-eye wrote:
<quoted text> Believing everything you're told again are you? I know several people who have lost or are about to lose their homes. We are stupid? Why ,because we refuse to believe either parties lies? Open a book? Open your eyes, for the love of this great country, open your eyes.
If you ain't gonna rowe...
they will toss you overboard!

You must take a side to survive,
how long can you dog paddle?
January 20th, 2017 is still a long time away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 150,003
Obama Antichrist: Gods Final Call (666) (Nov '12) 1 hr oh no 56
sarah hibbard (Feb '09) 2 hr Sarah 5
Board of Education theft 2 hr Wondering 6
Why do low class/ skanky people love tatoos so ... 2 hr just sayin 89
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 4 hr Yep 33
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 7 hr Jipsy 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages