'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258958 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#147542 Feb 2, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>Although you may have ESPN, that IS NOT, repeat IS NOT ESP (extra sensory perception)!
You have no idea who you speak to here...unless someone posts links to images, web sites, social media, etc., which leads you to them.

Godaddy.com , ISP account info, installation technician info, social media accounts (Twitter), and a lame attempt to sell a registered Domain Name are all examples.

Sometimes you could just take someone at their word and go from there.
If you state you have a business and employees, I'll accept that and base discussions on that verbatim. Your bias and hate make you look very irrational and unstable, I really think that you have been diagnosed and most likely are on some meds...they aren't working.
I don't believe any of that BS you say. Once I caught you in so many lies, you lost all credibility.

That's your problem and explains why your thinking is flawed, believing what you see on the Internet is true makes you an idiot. Also makes everything you say is true and fact, questionable.

Read that a few times and try to understand what I just did to you. You may have a problem with a typo, I don't care about typos. I've been in the Internet since 1994 or so, I've read enough to understand what was being said so I don't stress much on that stuff.... Unless they say they have a 180 IQ and can't spell their way out of a wet paper bag, then I jump on that shit, just cause its fun lmao

Ig nor ant!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147543 Feb 2, 2014
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>RIGHT!!!! Who in the hell wants JOBS anyway!!!!! Are you afraid you may be expected to go to work? Welfare is the way to go,isn't it?
There are only 75 jobs after its finished. Construction, yes, lots of TEMPORARY jobs. So no, the trade off on only jobs for 75 ppl or cheaper fuel for our entire country, DUH!!

Would you rather our country to pay 2.50 a gallon for gas or 75 ppl have jobs.

Republican logic AMAZES me!!

Think things thru you imbeciles!

And typical republican, throw welfare in there while not admitting why so many people are on welfare and food stamps. Because of republican policies. FACT!!

You're an idiot!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147544 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah...
imbeciles...
blah, blah, stupid, blah, blah...
idiots, blah, blah, blah...
me want attention, even if it's negative!

You need a pen pal...and stronger medication.
Can't argue my point can you?

It shoots a hole in your logic every time.

Struck a nerve with those facts did I?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#147545 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>^^^^^^^^^Troll ^^^^^^^^^^

If what you said had ANY validity to it, the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Google "how SCOTUS chooses which issue to hear".
South Carolina Judge?

:b
How's that corner feel?

It's obvious you've finally realized I owned your ignorant ass in these EO lies you repeat endlessly.

You mentioned medication earlier?? LMAO We can tell who needs their meds assclown!

Throw another temper tantrum, we always see people with such high IQs doing those sorts of things, don't we?

LMMFAO!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#147546 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I asked you before what does South Carolina have to do with Supreme Court Of The United States (SCOTUS)? "Just saying you win" an argument does not make it so. If...big "IF", you had one iota of common sense you could "read" the pdf or visit the Whitehouse website and read the document and then compare the 3rd amendment and the 4th amendments to realize the EO is "unconstitutional" no ruling required. Your high school never taught civics?
If you do not know your rights under the Constitution...you rely on others to endow you with them? Should everyone inform you of every right you have just as police must do with Miranda rights?(the constitutional right to due process existed BEFORE the SCOTUS decision).
Eventually, the SC (not South Carolina) will decide which or what kind of 'arms' are permitted to be 'borne' under the Second Amendment. I project that the bearing of personal size nuclear weapons, or little sandwich bags of ricin or anthrax, won't be permitted. On the same hand, fully automatic assault rifles and 30-round magazines might not either.
So, will banning compact nukes infringe upon 2nd amendment rights?
Will banning high capacity clips do so?
Uncle Tab

United States

#147547 Feb 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>The Takeover from overseas will be Economic. The Dutch and Chinese are buying up US TBills for a reason.

The Liberals continue to print money and spend on stupid social programs
What a jump from the subject.

You on our Olympic Long Jumping team?

smh

The attention span of a republican is only seconds long, then they lose it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147549 Feb 2, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Eventually, the SC (not South Carolina) will decide which or what kind of 'arms' are permitted to be 'borne' under the Second Amendment. I project that the bearing of personal size nuclear weapons, or little sandwich bags of ricin or anthrax, won't be permitted. On the same hand, fully automatic assault rifles and 30-round magazines might not either.
So, will banning compact nukes infringe upon 2nd amendment rights?
Will banning high capacity clips do so?
100% agree!!

You also have to realize Cal, republicans will use the excuse they use those types of guns for hunting. If they are that bad of a shot that they need a 30 round clip, they don't need to be hunting anyway.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147551 Feb 2, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
100% agree!!
You also have to realize Cal, republicans will use the excuse they use those types of guns for hunting. If they are that bad of a shot that they need a 30 round clip, they don't need to be hunting anyway.
Applying the letter of the second amendment, using a gun for hunting is unconstitutional.
Unless, of course, the 'well regulated militia' uses hunting as practice for Redcoats.

And, if using a gun for hunting IS constitutional, then restrictions on hunting (eg. hunting seasons, kill limits, caliber size restrictions) infringe upon the second amendment
Uncle Tab

United States

#147553 Feb 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one talking about China taking over this Country. I am telling you how they are doing just that.

Did your union tell you how to vote, what Church to attend, what neighborhood to live in?
No, they didn't. Yet ANOTHER republican lie.

There are so many lies that you fools follow blindly. It's really sad you all are so weak minded.

And re-read my post, that wasn't the point at all. Typical republican diversion as usual.

It's a shame you tools are so ignorant. But.... People like you, son of stupid, jimbob, crack head cat lady, explains why we have elected republicans past and present, such as Nixon, Reagan, Gingrich, bonehead, Cruz, Paul.... You're all just..... Stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147554 Feb 2, 2014
I kinda have to laugh at Fox, this morning, instead of talking issues, since this bridge blocking thing is very important, they spent their time at the Superbowl.

I guess that's fair and balanced at its best huh?

Another thing, as cocky and as big of an asshole Criste is, if he actually didn't have anything to do with the bridge closings, that big mouth would be his typical arrogant asshole self and talking his usual BS. But he knows he's been busted, and he has to time it WAY down!

And..... Republicans...... You've been screaming about impeachment for years, how funny will it be when the only republican presidential candidate that had any chance of winning, is impeached as Govenor?

LMAO

Karma is fun to watch unfold as your party continues to disintegrate, and it continues to happen right in front of you as the GOP sinks to its death.

Party of NO is in a slow spiral of death.

It's just fun to watch.:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#147555 Feb 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>Union / Solidarity / Equality

Blind sheep following a leadership of corrupt political hacks.
Again.... Another republican myth.

When you're secure with a great job and great benefits, we're not as easily fooled like you minimum wage folks working at McDonalds for minimum wage with the false hope you'll be the next Gates or Buffet.

Which brings up another republican failure on education and bettering yourself, you imbeciles always bring up education to be successful, but you fools must not have a clue tat educations are expensive (REAL educations, not Internet educations. Those are worthless. Look at son of stupid) but the same people you imbeciles voted for make sure you work for pennies so the business owners who donate/pay them can make all the profit while you dunces are in food stamps and welfare.

It's as simple as can be.... You're idiots!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#147556 Feb 2, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Applying the letter of the second amendment, using a gun for hunting is unconstitutional.
Unless, of course, the 'well regulated militia' uses hunting as practice for Redcoats.

And, if using a gun for hunting IS constitutional, then restrictions on hunting (eg. hunting seasons, kill limits, caliber size restrictions) infringe upon the second amendment
:-D great point Cal!!

I wonder what the 'Libertarian Constitutionalist' says about that?

I'm sure he'll twist it and turn it to fit what HE thinks is constitutional, like his dumb ass tried to do yesterday but failed miserably.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147558 Feb 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one talking about China taking over this Country. I am telling you how they are doing just that.

Did your union tell you how to vote, what Church to attend, what neighborhood to live in?
You really need to go back and read what I said. Read it a few times so you'll understand the subject at hand. Trying to twist it to fit your goal in the debate makes you look very stupid.

But you are republican..... sooooo LMAO

Since: Oct 09

#147559 Feb 2, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Applying the letter of the second amendment, using a gun for hunting is unconstitutional.
Then (even with your ridiculous assumption), the 10th amendment applies.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147560 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>Then (even with your ridiculous assumption), the 10th amendment applies.
How?

Since: Oct 09

#147562 Feb 2, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
Are you actually that dense?

The Tenth Amendment was very clearly constructed:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. "

http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/amdt10...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147564 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Then (even with your ridiculous assumption), the 10th amendment applies.
Did you just say that the tenth amendment applies to ridiculous assumptions?
Or, did you just say that the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment is a "power not delegated to the United States by the Constitution" ?

'The right to hunt kitty cats with bazookas is protected under the 2nd Amendment.'
right to bear arms^^^^^^^...shall not be infringed^^^^^^^^^^

Or:
the interpretation of the 'letter' of the amendment is debatable, and if it is, Your ridiculous interpretation is no more valid than mine.
Hey Freak

United States

#147565 Feb 2, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just say that the tenth amendment applies to ridiculous assumptions?
Or, did you just say that the enforcement of the 2nd Amendment is a "power not delegated to the United States by the Constitution" ?
'The right to hunt kitty cats with bazookas is protected under the 2nd Amendment.'
right to bear arms^^^^^^^...shall not be infringed^^^^^^^^^^
Or:
the interpretation of the 'letter' of the amendment is debatable, and if it is, Your ridiculous interpretation is no more valid than mine.
Are you going to spend your entire valentines day posting to yourself on here like you did last year?
Just wondering
Uncle Tab

United States

#147566 Feb 2, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>It is all about ME....that is the UNION philosophy.

It is not about how much I have to offer a company

It is not about how much I produce for someone

My pay is about how much a union can extort from a company

Unions are responsible for jobs moving overseas, factories closing and the overall decline in the United States economy
Really? Unions aren't the cause for jobs going over seas IDIOT! Corporate GREED is the reason. Why pay someone a wage they the employees negotiate and sign a contract on (same as buying a home or car) when the greedy big business can take it overseas and have it manufactured for pennies on the dollar, ship that substandard, foreign made product for the same price and make a fortune.

Again..... Another stupid republicans reasoning and lack of real world FACTS. I we closed our borders to all that crap made overseas, we wouldn't have unemployment issues idiot.

And Unions are the same as our country, Majority Rules. That's what our country is about.

Open a book idiot!! You're part of the problem as to why this country is so much trouble financially. Tax breaks for jobs that never happened, but it's the Unions fault. That's just stupid!

Add to the equation the spending power of Union Employees.

But again.... That takes brain power to understand economics. You low information voters are stupid when it comes to finances. You idiots want everyone working for nothing so Big Business can take in the money thinking Capitalism is the way to go. Thinking everyone has the same chance as everyone else.

You're not a millionaire. So you're a failure. But.... There are 80 people that have more wealth than half of our globe combined. And again, not one of you republicans will ever be anything close to that. And you're too stupid to realize it.

How's that hollow republican dream working out for you tools??

And pay is negotiated. Extorted? LMAO You imbeciles need an education. Because you're all very ignorant. Very very ignorant.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147567 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>Are you actually that dense?

The Tenth Amendment was very clearly constructed:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. "

http://www.law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/amdt10...
I asked for your thoughts in how the 10th applied to the 2nd, and as usual, you copy and pasted something.

If you don't know the answer just say you don't know. We're used to you not knowing your dumbass from a hole in the ground son of stupid.

LMAO this is why this place bores me, you republican idiots are nothing but copy and paste buffoons without an original thought of your own.

READ A BOOK DUMBASS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have the Piggest Benis ever! 1 hr Rumors 6
Where is Denise Jones? 1 hr Curious 1
Hey Ladies! 2 hr Terry Brewer 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Allyallcrazylol 159,439
A missing man 3 hr bvillain 3
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 3,967
Heidrick 4 hr Quantummist 10
Body Found 5 hr mike 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages