'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233397 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#147308 Jan 31, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
Be all that you can be, log on to Topix!
:-D
F'n idiot!
Hey Uncle Tab, welcome back. We all missed you. As you can see SOS just a different day/week/month. hahaha More socks too! It is great to see you post again. You know arisocks missed you. Still claims you are Calvin. hahaha

Great posts.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#147309 Jan 31, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, republiCONS!
That leaves the .republicans with Mr. Mike 'women cannot control their libido' Huckabee.
The clowns are lining up. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#147310 Jan 31, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>I understand...
You're a Dimocrat so...facts are against you...
You fight an uphill battle from your garage sale roller skates.
Be careful you don't trip on gravel...and fact!
Really? I'm fighting the uphill battle?? You're the one who can't back up what you say. I can!

I've asked you for TWO days to show where the Supreme Court agrees with you.:-D

How's that working out for ya?

I'll give you the roller skates, I would give you the helmet too, but the helmet is a waste for you.

(Someone explain the helmet remark to this imbecile lmao he'll never catch on)
Uncle Tab

United States

#147312 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>Irony...

Hypocrite meet idiot, idiot meet Cornholio!

ROTFLMAO! x ( infinity)^3
:b
I have to ask you, since you seem to be a little slow..... Do you have ANY clue what I did in that post? any clue whatsoever?

LMAO

Obviously not.
Uncle Tab

United States

#147313 Jan 31, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Uncle Tab, welcome back. We all missed you. As you can see SOS just a different day/week/month. hahaha More socks too! It is great to see you post again. You know arisocks missed you. Still claims you are Calvin. hahaha

Great posts.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Hiya Ms RC! I had to drop back in since poor o Criste is going down in flames lmao another one bites the dust! And I know poor o dumb son of stupid missed me. He's still as ignorant as ever about EOs. Same as when I made a fool out of him with the Obama gun grab EO, now this new EO (2012) which the poor dumb bastard claims to be unconstitutional, yet the SC says its not. But since the crazy mental tightening sites who prey on the low intellects say so, his dumb ass jumps right in.

It's just a shame that no one ever helped them with the simple things in life. No wonder he's on government assistance and food stamps. Just sad.

Since: Oct 09

#147314 Jan 31, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And here your broke ass sits, every day, wanting to be something.
That's the sad part about it, we all see it, your dumbass doesn't.
:-D
Actually I split wood for my woodstove, fed/watered my chickens, fed. watered my dogs, fed watered my horse...and worked a few hours! Went to the grocery store, etc.

...and still I spank you each time you beg for it!
I should charge you by the ass whooping! You might pay my student loans.
Jay

Springville, TN

#147315 Jan 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I agree but I fail to see it as a political difference between parties.

How you view it was not what I responded to. Your question was "who's killing babies?" I answered that. Now you change the subject?

#147316 Jan 31, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You really must be dumb if you didn't realize SC meant Supreme Court. Probes what I've said all along, low IQ/information voter.
And for such a big Unconstitutional issue like this, you'd think someone would have done something in TWO YEARS! That whack job Ortiz filed dozens of cases, which were thrown out lmao
So lets talk about false premiss again?:-D
It's "false premise"; not premiss ,and I did "interpret" what you meant to say.
I was making fun of your typo/mistake.
Come back when you actually have the ability to stand as an equal...you really bore me.
Jay

Springville, TN

#147317 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually I split wood for my woodstove, fed/watered my chickens, fed. watered my dogs, fed watered my horse...and worked a few hours! Went to the grocery store, etc.
...and still I spank you each time you beg for it!
I should charge you by the ass whooping! You might pay my student loans.

He actually thinks we all sit here with bated breath waiting for his insults and stupid remarks.

Symptoms of an ego maniac!

8D
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#147318 Jan 31, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Ms RC! I had to drop back in since poor o Criste is going down in flames lmao another one bites the dust! And I know poor o dumb son of stupid missed me. He's still as ignorant as ever about EOs. Same as when I made a fool out of him with the Obama gun grab EO, now this new EO (2012) which the poor dumb bastard claims to be unconstitutional, yet the SC says its not. But since the crazy mental tightening sites who prey on the low intellects say so, his dumb ass jumps right in.
It's just a shame that no one ever helped them with the simple things in life. No wonder he's on government assistance and food stamps. Just sad.
As you have seen you didn't miss anything except some different socks and some ignorant foul goat sock. They are still slinging the SOS. They are pathetic. I have to laugh at their EO logic. Of course, whatever proof you provide them they sidestep as usual. Bunch of dumbasses wonder why they can't buy an election. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#147319 Jan 31, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
When he asked you who's killing babies...
You forgot to mention the doctor's and assistant personnel in the 700 to 1000 abortion clinics in this country whose liaison is Planned Parenthood.
Why is it when the Repubs had both Houses and the POTUS no government shutdown was done not and one word mentioned from any of them about abortions? But when the working poor might get healthcare it was do anything to stop it including the government shutdown?
Odd, very odd.
Odd like the thousand plus EOs handed down since RayGun but ONLY Obama's is somehow in violation of the Constitution.
Odd, very odd.

#147324 Jan 31, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have seen you didn't miss anything except some different socks and some ignorant foul goat sock. They are still slinging the SOS. They are pathetic. I have to laugh at their EO logic. Of course, whatever proof you provide them they sidestep as usual. Bunch of dumbasses wonder why they can't buy an election. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Sure, that dammed Constitution is just a right-wing thing right?
Maybe Bill Maher could write a better one?

Oh wait...he finally turned on your Messiah didn't he!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#147325 Jan 31, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How you view it was not what I responded to. Your question was "who's killing babies?" I answered that. Now you change the subject?
I'm not changing the subject, I'm just stating a fact. To blame Democrats without equally blaming Republicans for legalizing abortion is the same as saying Republicans are hypocrites.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#147327 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G6OhKgkmDjcXX
no, he just thinks taxes are too high

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#147328 Jan 31, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually thinks we all sit here with bated breath waiting for his insults and stupid remarks.
Symptoms of an ego maniac!
8D
egomaniac is one word, I should know.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#147329 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Treating the Constitution like the Bible, and worshiping the Founders is a right wing thing.
Maher probably couldn't write a better one, But Obama is going to...in 2014
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#147330 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
You and your repukes are full of shit on EO rhetoric and propaganda fauxbox and those fright winged nutjob networks spill. What about the Constitution? Tell us all about it sockboy.

President Obama Has Issued Fewer Executive Orders Than Any President in Over 100 Years

With President Obama now contemplating up to nineteen executive orders to combat gun violence, conservatives have started to flip out in characteristic form. Kentucky senator Rand Paul has accused Obama of acting "like a king or a monarch." South Carolina congressman Jeff Duncan declared last week, "We live in a republic, not a dictatorship." Mike Huckabee proclaimed that the White House has "nothing but contempt for the Constitution" and seeks to "trump ... the checks and balances of power in which no branch could act unilaterally." Texas congressman Steve Stockman has already threatened impeachment.

Obviously, gun rights are a pretty sensitive issue for many people, but a little perspective is in order. First of all, President Obama has no intention of banning assault weapons, or any other kind of gun, through executive order. Instead, according to the Times, he's considering some pretty mundane tweaks that would seem to leave the "right to bear arms" fully intact:
Actions the president could take on his own are likely to include imposing new limits on guns imported from overseas, compelling federal agencies to improve sharing of mental health records and directing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to conduct research on gun violence, according to those briefed on the effort.

If it's the use of executive orders in particular that's getting critics all riled up, though, then it's worth noting that Obama has used this lever of presidential power less frequently than every other president in modern times.

We've crunched the numbers, and as you can see in our handy graph, above, Obama has issued fewer executive orders per day in office than conservative heroes like George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Calvin Coolidge. In fact, you have to go all the way back to Grover Cleveland in the nineteenth century to find a president who has issued executive orders at a lower rate than Obama.

This isn't to say that Obama hasn't, in some cases, assumed a questionable amount of power as president (a "kill list" that includes American citizens, anyone?). But his use of executive orders is not one of those cases.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/01/...

Bunch of ignorant loser repukes.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#147331 Jan 31, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not changing the subject, I'm just stating a fact. To blame Democrats without equally blaming Republicans for legalizing abortion is the same as saying Republicans are hypocrites.
Republicans HAD NO PART IN LEGALIZING ABORTIN!
It was because of a SCOTUS Decision.
Ever hear of Roe Vs Wade?

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/supremecourt/rights/l...

As I have said many times, true intelligence is rare, therefore Democrats outnumber Republicans! too busy with sports, too busy with reality TV, too busy watching Bill Maher to actually learn anything.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#147332 Jan 31, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it when the Repubs had both Houses and the POTUS no government shutdown was done not and one word mentioned from any of them about abortions? But when the working poor might get healthcare it was do anything to stop it including the government shutdown?
Odd, very odd.
Odd like the thousand plus EOs handed down since RayGun but ONLY Obama's is somehow in violation of the Constitution.
Odd, very odd.
Exactly the point I was making.
republiCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#147333 Jan 31, 2014
Executive Orders

Name Number claimed: Actual number:
Theodore Roosevelt 3 1,081
Franklin Roosevelt 11 3,522
Harry Truman 5 907
Dwight Eisenhower 2 484
John Kennedy 4 214
Lyndon Johnson 4 325
Richard Nixon 1 346
Gerald Ford 3 169
Jimmy Carter 3 320
Ronald Reagan 5 381
George H.W. Bush 3 166
Bill Clinton 15 364
George W. Bush 62 291
Barack Obama 923 168

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiv...

Obama 923? hahahaha You hypocritical liars. Nice try.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away sissyboy, spin those proxies. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 1 min just the truth 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Anon 149,881
Board meeting 1 hr Sally 2
New Road Being Put in Behind Tremco? 2 hr Just saying 6
Hedrick cemetery 10 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 11 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 11 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages