'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244170 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#147198 Jan 31, 2014
Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Get your sorry hind end off here and get a dammmn job damit. Leitchfield has a few places you can still find a job. Tired of you not pulling your weight. I taught you better. Time to recognize. Momma
Post script, stop acting like you are in high school. Your sorry butt flunked out. Get NOW!
Hi Mom, how's Italy? Say hello to Francis
Never heard you use 'hind end' before...is that Italian?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147199 Jan 31, 2014
School system let U down wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2/3 majority is in reference to a Presidential Veto, dimwit! A simple vote will override his stupid EO's!
Are you sure about that?

Since: Oct 09

#147200 Jan 31, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
those two websites don't support your ridiculous claims.
If the President is exercising un-"limited powers", why would he need an EO in the first place?
The authority to execute orders is granted to the president?
Chase your tail much?
It's a dam good thing you don't own a real gun!
You shot your own argument to hell TWICE and shot yourself in the foot while doing it!

Cartoons aren't just on Saturday anymore old man, haven't been for a long time.
24/7 at least half a dozen of those all cartoon all the time channels...
If your going to pose as a teen try to study some method acting for a touch of realism.

:b

#147201 Jan 31, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
See Gayto run. Run, Gayto, run. Run fast.
0 and 10
Your ridiculous tally is whack!
Go play with your tally-whacker!

Monkey spanker!

Sorry for that...I think Obama's newest political strategy is contagious...
FU@# IT!

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#147202 Jan 31, 2014
dont forget wrote:
<quoted text>No, my only point regarding John Wayne Gacy was your vain attempt and total nonsense at trying to equate either the Democrat or Republican Parties based on the warped actions of a single individual. The square peg just does not fit in the round hole.
.....>grin<.....

I hate to rain on your imaginary revel but Gacy, when he was 18 years old, was only an assistant precinct captain in a neighborhood (on his street) thing. He passed out pamphlets. Your other claim, you're fibbing ..... God will make your nose grow for that. He never lived in Kentucky and was only called 'Colonel' because he worked at KFC in Iowa and would give free chicken to his friends.

Let me think for a moment ..... one (Gacy) at 18 years old was a neighborhood assistant precinct captain who got to go house to house passing out fliers. The other (Bundy) was a paid employee for a gubernatorial candidate, then worked for a Presidential candidate, and was hand picked as a delegate to the 1968 Republican National Convention in Florida. He then became a paid assistant to the Chairman of the Washington State Republican Party. And received high reviews from the Republican Party for his political work.

#147203 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
The 2/3 majority is in reference to a Presidential Veto, dimwit! A simple vote will override his stupid EO's!
...or we can just ignore them, like he has the United States Constitution.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147204 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
A simple vote? then what's all the fuss?

Knoxville, TN

#147205 Jan 31, 2014
???

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147206 Jan 31, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a dam good thing you don't own a real gun!
You shot your own argument to hell TWICE and shot yourself in the foot while doing it!
Cartoons aren't just on Saturday anymore old man, haven't been for a long time.
24/7 at least half a dozen of those all cartoon all the time channels...
If your going to pose as a teen try to study some method acting for a touch of realism.
:b
I yield to the Professor of Cartoonology.

But, I watch cartoons on Saturday. Thus, the statement.

If you're wrong every time you thing, imagine how wrong you are when you over-think.

#147207 Jan 31, 2014
whitehair wrote:
Everyone sees and thinks differently. There would be a rebellion by the people if homes, property, food and water would be seized. So all know, too many guns in the hands of homeowners would be a stop. Too many would join the military and put a stop to this non-sense unless we had an emergency of major disasters. and the Country had to have some action.
Obama is just short of impeachment now, don`t you think this would shove the Congress over?
Right as rain my friend!
they know, and yet their own racism clouds their judgment, and taints their opinions.
The United States Constitution is "Black --and-- White".

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147208 Jan 31, 2014
0 to 11

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147209 Jan 31, 2014
Gayto - 0
Hot C - 11
one more and I win a free caffè latte

#147210 Jan 31, 2014
dont forget wrote:
<quoted text>No, my only point regarding John Wayne Gacy was your vain attempt and total nonsense at trying to equate either the Democrat or Republican Parties based on the warped actions of a single individual. The square peg just does not fit in the round hole.
Btw, your example of an 18 year old neighborhood volunteer (Gacy) was only that, an 18 year old neighborhood volunteer . Your Party’s rising star Republican (Bundy) was highly liked by the Party and really was an upcoming star in the Party. I believe I already asked this but ….. where the heck do you guys find these people? One of your US Congressmen after Obama’s speech last Tuesday told a reporter he was going to break him in half like a boy and throw him off the rotunda balcony. His exact words were,“I’ll throw you off this (the ‘F’ word) balcony”.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147211 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Your ridiculous tally is whack!
Go play with your tally-whacker!
Monkey spanker!
Sorry for that...I think Obama's newest political strategy is contagious...
FU@# IT!
goddam guarantee I'm better at that than you are, too.

"There's more there."
...Louisiana Bird Murderer

#147212 Jan 31, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, so many people want Texas out...that's why so many corporations and citizens are leaving democrat controlled places like New York and headed for Texas, right?
That's because of the Republican belief of giving to the rich and making them richer (while at the same time doing things like refusing to increase minimum wage for the poor).

#147214 Jan 31, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'dipstick'...
Similiar ... HA!
No similarities to it.
IT WAS WORSE!
Gacy "killed" his 'victims'...
Buy a CLUE!
~-~
See my above posts.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147216 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Right as rain my friend!
they know, and yet their own racism clouds their judgment, and taints their opinions.
“A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used.”
...Oliver Wendell Holmes

"The United States Constitution is "Black --and-- White"
...Gayto, of Idiotland

#147217 Jan 31, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> goddam guarantee I'm better at that than you are, too.
"There's more there."
...Louisiana Bird Murderer
Practice makes perfect.

You stroke your ego as much...

Then there's that compensation of a short coming theory.

The VW Bug is running,

your friends are waiting with the door open,

I see many brightly colored shoes, hair, and noses...aww c'mon C the show must go on!

Honk honk, VVRROOMMM, AHooooGA!

#147218 Jan 31, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
“A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged, it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and the time in which it is used.”
...Oliver Wendell Holmes
...Gayto, of Idiotland
OOples and OOrangutans...

“ Trumpanzees...”

#147219 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Right as rain my friend!

"I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions. But laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors."
... Thomas Jefferson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 153,845
Did peggy smith get paid off to hide missing MO... 32 min huh 5
TimmyJordan aka pork and shannon 45 min Omg 6
School Board Meeting Tonight 1 hr Judge and Jury 5
Is doc ashburn hiding lynn camp thefts ? 1 hr Wondering 6
Hospital Bed for sale...$150.00... O.B.O. 1 hr HospitalBed 1
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 2 hr Lying Lewis 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance