'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190022 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Gardner, MA

#146711 Jan 28, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What a retard!
Millions of Republicans served in the military. That would make them Americans AND veterans, right? And so did many, who are and were in Congress, the Senate and government.
So they hate America, themselves, or what?
yeah that's just great Jay, how about you address the post that was referencing where it tells of Republicans blocking Bills that would support those Veteran Republicans?!??!??

Yeah, THEY DID THAT, you somehow manage to miss that very important part!!

So explain how it is that Republicans can refuse to support Veterans such as "Millions of Republicans served in the military...Americans AND veterans" but you come here and copmpletely ignore those Republican failures in Congress?
Fox News Is a Joke

United States

#146712 Jan 28, 2014
Rand Paul for president!
Fox News Is a Joke

United States

#146713 Jan 28, 2014
I wish we could clone Ronald Reagan so he could trickle down all over my head!
Fox News Is a Joke

United States

#146714 Jan 28, 2014
When all else fails.......spew gibberish !!!
Native American

Glasgow, KY

#146715 Jan 28, 2014
To anger a conservative a lie, To anger a liberal, tell him the truth. I see it every day and it is true, even today I think all liberals have a degree ( CDA ) and paul acts the same how can he be in the position he is in when a child has more common since than our leaders republicans get him out of there please he is making all conservative look bad.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#146716 Jan 28, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a pledge, in 2011, and no plan hea ever been introduced as a Bill!
Just like them, useless rhetoric.
Teahadists think this means Governing!
Have you and most of your state apologized for being one of the first colonies and then changing to communism. You should be ashamed and the rest of the original 13 colonies as well for dancing on the graves of our founding fathers and the constitution.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146717 Jan 28, 2014
Fox News Is a Joke wrote:

It's what you repuke circus clown socks do best. Imposter pos sock that you are.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#146718 Jan 28, 2014
Yes you do. For once you didn't lie.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#146719 Jan 28, 2014
I wish we could clone Ronald Reagan so he could trickle down all over my head!
It would be more fun to trickle a red dot on your head.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146720 Jan 28, 2014
You are right about their so called GOPNOcare health plan Injudgement:

GOP ACA Replacement Plan: Repeal, Raise Rates, Roll Out Old Ideas

Senate Republicans finally rolled out their alternative to Obamacare, five years late.

It begins by repealing the ACA. Republicans propose to upend the health care system by repealing all provisions of the ACA they don't like and keeping the ones they do.

Here's a high-level overview of what they think our health care system should look like:

Bring back pre-existing conditions - They do allow that if individuals maintain their coverage, they can't be excluded or subject to underwriting. This is a recycle of the old HIPAA continuation rules that were like COBRA on steroids.

Charge older people 5 times what younger ones pay - That spread is currently limited to 3 times under the ACA.

Roll back essential health benefits and all federal regulatory authority
Block grant Medicaid, force states to use private insurers - Also, force Medicaid recipients to use a health savings account and high-deductible plan

Sell insurance across state lines - This is what I like to call the "First Premier Credit Card Plan." Find the state with the least regulation and base all your business there.

Reinstate state high-risk pools - Shovel the sick folks into their own high-risk pool to keep the costs low for everyone else...until they get sick too.

Cut government subsides for premium costs in half - They also propose a sliding scale based on age and income.

Expand health savings accounts

Tort reform

Automatic enrollment by states for all who don't enroll on their own - Can you say "Major Mandate?"

But hey, they do agree that kids under age 26 should be able to stay on their parents' health insurance plans and lifetime caps should be gone. So there's that.

They're going to pretend these ideas are somehow their answer to the Affordable Care Act, but nothing here is new. Not one thing. It's the same crappy proposals that caused people to go without health care access for so very long.

This is your Republican health care sleight of hand. They've rolled out junk so they can say they have an alternative, but the alternative is to return to the way it was before.

Yes, it's a joke. They'll use this to try and convince independents they're very, very serious about a replacement for the ACA. But the replacement is unserious, and anyone who has coverage under the ACA knows it.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/01/gop-aca-rep...

Obamacare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146721 Jan 28, 2014
West:'The Left Tries To Win The Women's Vote By Talking From The Waist Down'

On Friday, Allen West spoke with Steve Malzberg where he defended Mike Huckabee's recent comment by declaring that "the Left tries to win the women's vote by talking from the waist down" while Republicans seek to reach the hearts and minds of female voters. Asserting that Democrats want the government to be "the sugar daddy" and replace men, West said Democrats have been "caught guilty as always" and are responding by attacking Huckabee. He then went on to claim that the Left remains utterly silent when women like Malala Yousafzai are abused and attacked by the Taliban before declaring that "I'm going to be very blunt: the Left tries to win the women's vote by talking from the waist down":- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/west-le...

HAHA, he may have a chance as dog catcher but nothing else. Ignorant teabagger CONS will NEVER get the women's vote. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146722 Jan 28, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even a fraction of the flaming idiot you are, Ari.
You're not unethical, you're unable. And I'd rather a filthy mouth than a filthy soul.
Maggot.
Ole sockboy is one of the lowest flaming idiots on here with all his numerous socks including some of the filthiest talk of his horse and donkey fantasies. None of that compares with my "fu", "fo" or "gfy" I hurl at him and his whiny, sissy jboy. They like to try to bully people, women (repuke mentality). My early biker days surfaces..hahaha I'd like to send some of those bikers to teach them a lesson. They are worthless p'sos . You are right about the filthy soul. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
SockHop

Lexington, KY

#146723 Jan 28, 2014
Native American wrote:
To anger a conservative a lie, To anger a liberal, tell him the truth. I see it every day and it is true, even today I think all liberals have a degree ( CDA ) and paul acts the same how can he be in the position he is in when a child has more common **since** than our leaders republicans get him out of there please he is making all conservative look bad.
I know you meant **sense**, but @since@ they have NONE, they will attack that minor detail and then claim a monumental victory.

Watch and see-

BTW I fully agree with you!
SockHop

Lexington, KY

#146724 Jan 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
West:'The Left Tries To Win The Women's Vote By Talking From The Waist Down'
On Friday, Allen West spoke with Steve Malzberg where he defended Mike Huckabee's recent comment by declaring that "the Left tries to win the women's vote by talking from the waist down" while Republicans seek to reach the hearts and minds of female voters. Asserting that Democrats want the government to be "the sugar daddy" and replace men, West said Democrats have been "caught guilty as always" and are responding by attacking Huckabee. He then went on to claim that the Left remains utterly silent when women like Malala Yousafzai are abused and attacked by the Taliban before declaring that "I'm going to be very blunt: the Left tries to win the women's vote by talking from the waist down":- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/west-le...
HAHA, he may have a chance as dog catcher but nothing else. Ignorant teabagger CONS will NEVER get the women's vote. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
West is RIGHT!
Here you are talking out of your ASS!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146725 Jan 28, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 'Sock Hop is a pretty good handle for someone who needs to post under 50 different sock puppets.
Kentucky Klown Kar.
You are so right. They are known for their numerous socks and deceiving games. Typical teabagger CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Grand Old Tea Party

Gardner, MA

#146726 Jan 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you and most of your state apologized for being one of the first colonies and then changing to communism. You should be ashamed and the rest of the original 13 colonies as well for dancing on the graves of our founding fathers and the constitution.
Oh a funny! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Listen up idiot boy, a Bostonian knows more, cares more and upholds the great founding of this country much more than a SFB like you can even scratch the surface of.

"Communism" You don't even know what it means as evidenced by, you think MA is
"founding fathers" um yeah OK, which are your favorites Sarah, "all of them"!
"Constitution" to you, a tool to invoke when the reality of it is far far too hard for you to comprehend!!!!

The "Constitution" you refer to is based on our Commonwealth's founding principles and documents and there's a very important word for you idiot boy, go find out the difference between a Commonwealth and Comminism.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146727 Jan 28, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>'Using Jesus as a sheild to defend his Bigotry.
That is pretty much the Baseline of the Radical Right.
Benghazi,the National Debt,Constitutionality,Obamas Birthplace.....ALL of their Faux Outrage and hot button issues are just a smoke screen so they can indulge their Misogynistic Bigotry while flattering themselves they are coming from some sort of 'moral highground'.
But its perfectly obvious to most Americans that they are A:hipocrites and B:full of shit.
True and of course the teabagger CON's having had that lunatic draft dodging has been rocker Ted have invited one of their duck's to be a guest at the SOTU address tonight. How ignorant to think people didn't see that coming. It will backfire on them, watch and see. Their ratings are in the toilet now and they think they can diss the President with one of those frauds presence. hahaha

GOP Rep. to bring 'Duck Dynasty' star to State of the Union as guest

Rep. Vance McAllister (R-La.) will bring “Duck Dynasty” star Willie Robertson to the State of the Union address on Tuesday.

“I am proud to have my close friend, constituent and small business owner, Willie Robertson, attend tonight’s State of the Union Address as my special guest,” McAllister said in a statement.

Robertson’s father, Phil Robertson, was suspended from the A&E reality show in December because of anti-gay and racial remarks he made in an interview.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Wonder why he didn't have daddy show up. Ignorant La. losers.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146728 Jan 28, 2014
Watch Rep. Van Hollen: Republicans Have Declared ‘Class Warfare’ Against the Poor

Democratic Rep. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland didn’t mince words when describing to Ed Schultz exactly where the Republican Party’s budget and priorities lie, rightfully accusing them of declaring “class warfare” against poor Americans.

Unfortunately for the American people, he couldn’t be more right. The Republican Party is hell-bent on doling out even more corporate welfare to multinational corporations and international banks while gutting vital social safety net programs during a time of economic need.

As Van Hollen states in the segment,“Just look at the Republican budget from last year. Major tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans while slashing important safety net programs. If that’s not a declaration of class warfare, I don’t know what is!”

Please watch the video below and share this and other related articles on social media forums so that everyone will be aware of the Republican Party’s dangerous obsession with promulgating wealth inequality.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch-rep-van-...

GOP - Greed Over People

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away circus clown socks. hahaha Spin those proxies loser lemmings.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146729 Jan 28, 2014
SockHop wrote:
<quoted text>
West is RIGHT!
Here you are talking out of your ASS!
Bullshit. Stick a SOCK in it loser lemming freak. Women will NOT vote for teabagging CONS. Dream on.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146730 Jan 28, 2014
Freedom Industries Owner Forked Over Piles of Cash to Anti-Environment Politicians

Earlier this month, over 7,000 gallons of crude MCHM and another chemical called “PPH” leaked into the Elk River in West Virginia, rendering the water supply to nine counties unusable. Residents reported that the water possessed a licorice scent and caused uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea, rashes, blisters, and burns. The area was advised not to use the water for anything besides “toilet flushing” until levels of the chemical were deemed “safe.”

- See more at: http://aattp.org/freedom-industries-owner-for...

Like we didn't already know that.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everything is Fake. 23 min sad 5
Tony Mills and his women 1 hr awwwwww 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rebecca 142,363
Drug Dealers 1 hr sad 5
suboxone clinic 1 hr deadbeat 2
sugars daddies 3 hr larry 22
Timmy Earles and Eric Canady 4 hr April 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages