'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239739 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#145965 Jan 23, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have NOT paid attention to you colleagues, Your improper use of one word, negates your entire argument (it means you MUST too stupid to argue.
You misused "then" when you should have used "than". I have seen you do this many times.
If then...more than...see the proper use?
You are obviously poorly educated and a product of a bad upbringing.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145966 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You obviously have NOT paid attention to you colleagues, Your improper use of one word, negates your entire argument (it means you MUST too stupid to argue.
You misused "then" when you should have used "than". I have seen you do this many times.
Glad I took care of that one so my post would not be negated. I believe the mistake of having a mental picture of PAST wars caused the misuse of then and than. I do feel stupid for having posted such a grammar error.
Al_Qaeda. The name came from the CIA training base. The US beginning with Carter trained the Terrorist.
“In March 1985, President Reagan signed National Security Decision Directive 166 …[which] authorize[d] stepped-up covert military aid to the Mujahideen, and it made clear that the secret Afghan war had a new goal: to defeat Soviet troops in Afghanistan through covert action and encourage a Soviet withdrawal.
Lessons never learned: US causes more damage than it ever fixes by trying to stop the world from doing the exact same things it has done in the past. The US has never been in a war since 1946 that was to protect our nation or freedoms.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#145967 Jan 23, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where Crow's live, stupid. They are also an aggressive, mean, nasty bird that likes to intimidate other birds at a feeding. They also like to sit on my fence and shit on my patio.....much like you do on here.
Yet basic punctuation eludes you. Interesting. Crows are actually thought to be the most intelligent of the avians, and outwit other birds and mammals (including humans) on a regular basis. Pooping on your patio is most likely their way of assessing your lack of character, much like the way I disprove (poop on) your posts to assess your lack of intelligence.
Jay wrote:
I also know what farm type animals are. Like an elephant or tiger is not a farm type animal.

Very good! You've been reading "Highlights" again, haven't you?
Jay wrote:
You make the distinction! Stealing from the public's donation to enhance your own lifestyle and supply your home with goodies from other people's money is ok with you? Just because he's a dumbocrat?
I already made the distinction, puddin' pop, you just aren't smart enough to comprehend it. I never said misusing campaign funds was ok with me. Taking corporate bribes and using a public office to coerce a state university into compliance is ok with you? Just because he's a regressive?
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ego, much? Like people wait until you leave to come on? Not even. We're just glad to see you go!
Keep going, maybe next time someone will give you an A.
LOL!
Jay wrote:
Did-ya notice -
When I pointed out...Crow was quick to point out...When I pointed out...Crow flew the coop!
Ego, much? Those crows on your fence outsmart you all the time too, don't they? Keep trying, though, puddin' pop. Maybe next time someone will give you a clue.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#145968 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
1. "you colleagues" - should be "your colleagues"

2. ", Your...word," - Lack of a period to end the sentence and improper use of commas

3. "(it means..." - Lack of parenthetical closure

You were saying something about negated arguments, jethro?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#145969 Jan 23, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet basic punctuation eludes you. Interesting. Crows are actually thought to be the most intelligent of the avians, and outwit other birds and mammals (including humans) on a regular basis. Pooping on your patio is most likely their way of assessing your lack of character, much like the way I disprove (poop on) your posts to assess your lack of intelligence.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I already made the distinction, puddin' pop, you just aren't smart enough to comprehend it. I never said misusing campaign funds was ok with me. Taking corporate bribes and using a public office to coerce a state university into compliance is ok with you? Just because he's a regressive?
<quoted text>
LOL!
<quoted text>
Ego, much? Those crows on your fence outsmart you all the time too, don't they? Keep trying, though, puddin' pop. Maybe next time someone will give you a clue.
CAW! CAW! CAW! There's smarter crows than your gang and there are not many which makes your kind racist. We are white ones. We could be Aryan.
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/whitecrows...
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#145970 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
More evidence of Dimocrats/Hypocrites "War on Women".
We need more women like her...fewer like you.
lunatic biblethumpers are a dime a dozen. teahadist has no credibilty because of whackobirds like moochelle the child-farmer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145973 Jan 23, 2014
Good Evening *Patriots* ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145974 Jan 23, 2014
Walker calls raising minimum wage 'political grandstanding stunt' that will kill jobs

But Walker says raising the minimum wage will lead to job losses and opportunities for young people to find entry-level positions.

Walker says those who support a higher minimum wage are using "misguided political rhetoric."

http://www.startribune.com/politics/241691421...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145975 Jan 23, 2014
Krauthammer on abortion: Roe decision ‘an abomination’ that subverted the democratic process [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/23/krauthammer...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145976 Jan 23, 2014
Study: Changing Land-use Not Global Warming to Blame for Increased Flood Risk
Posted on January 23, 2014 by Anthony Watts

The key message of this research is that:

“The scientific community needs to emphasize that the problem of flood losses is mostly about what we do on or to the landscape and that will be the case for decades to come.”

Read the full article online:http://www.tandfonline. com/doi/full/10.1080/02626667. 2013.857411

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/01/23/changin...

Bob Tisdale says:
January 23, 2014 at 2:10 am
After the flood they look at the map and say, Oh, that’s what floodplain means.

)8~D>
Jay

Springville, TN

#145977 Jan 23, 2014
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL!
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with my punctuation. I am no longer in school, so I don't have to give a rats if I write something the way I speak. Perhaps you should correct and grade your friend who always uses the term, "I seen that." LOL.... and she worked for the government? LOL.

Pooping on my patio is their way of *assessing that they can't control their bowels, much like you can't control you mouth. It's what people call diarrhea mouth.

It's too bad I had to point out to you that elephants and tigers are not farm-type animals. At you vintage age you should have already known that.

"When I pointed out" --- Crow was quick to retaliate. Is that better non comprehensive poopsie pop?

Yes, it's pretty obvious that since you are so critical of other peoples' spelling that you carefully use spell-check for fear of making a grammatical error of which someone could call you on. Yeah, you do have a huge ego, and think so highly of yourself, much like your fraud-in-chief prez. LOL....sorry, got things to do, so I won't be interested in what your come-back is. See me come green-up.

Oh, and by the way. Us Yankee's don't use the term "green-up". I learnt that frum my Southern bud. Up North us Yanks call it Springtime. But I like the term "green-up" bestes. Cuz I like my Southern bud. When in Rome......
SAD

Flatwoods, KY

#145978 Jan 23, 2014
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
<quoted text>SPOKEn LIKE A TRUE REPEWBLICAN!!!!!
So they say,but it makes reading so much easier for people like me who has hard time seeing print.

Since: Oct 09

#145979 Jan 23, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how you really feel.
That is totally wrong!
I AM NOT GLASGOW!
I gave you and your cohorts opportunity to have all my accounts, you were ALL TOO SKEERED!

That deal is GONE.

I apologized for the hurtful things I said to you, because I was wrong to do that.
Tofy knows me better than any of you.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#145980 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
pedantic AND ad an hominem attack
Who do you think you are, Me?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145981 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Walker calls raising minimum wage 'political grandstanding stunt' that will kill jobs
But Walker says raising the minimum wage will lead to job losses and opportunities for young people to find entry-level positions.
Walker says those who support a higher minimum wage are using "misguided political rhetoric."
http://www.startribune.com/politics/241691421...
Repubs would love it in the US if they could pay the .30/hr like in China.
Michele Bachmann said,“Literally, if we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#145985 Jan 23, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Mission Accomplished......
Only when the empty suit resigns. Then America will once again become a leader in the world.

Paris

#145986 Jan 23, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously poorly educated and a product of a bad upbringing.
Throwing stones in glass houses is not the smartest thing to do, but then again it's you.

Paris

#145988 Jan 23, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>lunatic biblethumpers are a dime a dozen. teahadist has no credibilty because of whackobirds like moochelle the child-farmer.
Since you ridicule God, you must have evolved from monkeys. Explains a lot my little bot.

Paris

#145989 Jan 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Krauthammer on abortion: Roe decision ‘an abomination’ that subverted the democratic process [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/23/krauthammer...
Of course, it was never a law. The same game they are playing with gays. The can't get what they want through congress, so the get liberal judges to subvert congress and the American people.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#145990 Jan 23, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats evolving from a snail, fakeriot. And if you're an example of God's work...bwahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmie Kim 2 hr BHS 1994 4
The Save a lot 2 hr Wow 2
Breeze 2 hr Isaidityesisaidit 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr IND 151,934
what would u do if u guy cuss u out . because h... 2 hr hottiebblueeyesof... 7
women 3 hr Lol 5
I need yard work done ? 3 hr Lawn mower man 2
Higher Property Taxes 9 hr Shame 23
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 10 hr Top 52

Barbourville Jobs