'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182705 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

angel

Boise, ID

#145414 Jan 20, 2014
ATF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the highest pregnancy rte is in red states dosent mean the teens who are getting impregnated are repubs does it? Oh! Hell I forgot, all the liberals take their kids for abortions don't they! My bad.
Pretty much accross the board when it comes to low tax Corporate friendly fiercely conservative Republican controlled Red States a host of Social Ills are off the board compared to their Blue counterparts.
Substance abuse.
Child abuse
Divorce
Unemployment
Disaparity between Rich and Poor
Percentage of citizens incarcerated .
Spousal Abuse
Even Highway Fatalities!
The list goes on and on.
And of course the majority of those Federal Govt. loathing states grab FAR more out of the Federal Tax Dollar kitty then they put in unlike most of their Blue counterparts.
I mean hey whats up Teabggers?
Shouldnt those states be Ayn Randian Utopias?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#145415 Jan 20, 2014
Jay wrote:
Yeah, a face only a mother could love.
You said my loan officer friend CAN NOT access my file, my account. You are an idiot! Anyone who has access to a computer where you bank (who works in an office - is that plain enough for you?) can pull your file if they want to. The cleaning lady DOES NOT have access to a computer you stupido!
Damn you're ignorant. Go borrow some more money for your rabbit, that's about your brain level!
you're the one who said everyone at the bank had access to your account
the cleaning lady is at the bank
she can't access your account
that makes you wrong

how do you know the cleaning lady doesn't have access to a computer?
and I'm devastatingly handsome, you know it's true.
my bunny rabbit say's he good, but thanks...he's going to the bank tomorrow, so he'll have access to your account.
angel

Boise, ID

#145417 Jan 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one who said everyone at the bank had access to your account
the cleaning lady is at the bank
she can't access your account
that makes you wrong
how do you know the cleaning lady doesn't have access to a computer?
and I'm devastatingly handsome, you know it's true.
my bunny rabbit say's he good, but thanks...he's going to the bank tomorrow, so he'll have access to your account.
Well Teabaggers wont have to worry about Bank Accounts much longer.
2015 were going to seize them and re-destribute the proceeds to Un-Wed Mothers and Performance Artists.
But not to worry: The Salvation Army and various Churches and local charities will see to it you dont starve to death.( I would imagine.)
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145418 Jan 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
The Washington Post today reported that Google, Apple, Facebook, Dropbox, Microsoft, Paltalk, AOL (TechCrunch’s parent company) and Yahoo participated in the PRISM program which provided the NSA with what looks is virtually direct access to their servers and their users’ data.
There is so much we do not know about these violations of our right to privacy!
Who started all of this BS?.........W/Cheney
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145419 Jan 20, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine, all these millions of people signing up on the internet to some unknown source on the receiving end. All personal information re: health issues, social security numbers, birth data, and whatever else they require in order to pay for this Obamanation! All this information about Americans going into a data base which will be referenced by anybody who has access to the files, or any crook that snoops through the data base - and there will be plenty of them.
An example of this is your bank. Anyone who works in the bank in which you have a loan,checking or savings account can access your file to find out what you have or how much wealth you have or not. I asked a loan officer once if this was true, and she said yes. So, just for curiosity, I said, "What if you and your neighbor were on the outs, or your X and you divorced (or whatever) and your X wife worked in the bank, she could know all about you for nosy reasons?" The answer was, "Oh well, they take an oath to protect your privacy, and if they are "caught" they will lose their job. My oh my, that's reassuring, isn't it? Now what if she quits the bank, and with all this knowledge she can spread your history to anyone she pleases who knows you mutually. "Oh well then, umm, they shouldn't do THAT!"
Really!!!
If it was me, I would move my funds. But you can't do that with government.
So folks, what do you think NSA needs all your personal medical history for on line? Keeping tabs on Americans, perhaps?! Subjecting you to anyone with the ability to hack your file? What?
Since you do not work and never have, what do you care you low life.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145420 Jan 20, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously just trying to get on my nerves. It's not working. I am educating you to the reality of life. Either you're an unknowing kid, or a stupidass adult child. Your loan officer has to access your account for numbers of reasons. Anyone who has access to a bank computer can access your file. Did you ever borrow money for a loan? Call bookkeeping for a transfer. Check on your deposits? Did you ever walk up to a teller and ask for money from your account? All can access your account. Now get lost - end of subject!
I feel sorry for your gay parents. They got stuck with the likes of you!
Up all night again you low life pos.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145421 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Would you trust me to listen in to your phone conversations?
Would you trust me to read your emails?
Would you trust me to check your financial info?(bank info, credit history)?
Would you trust me to follow you as you surf the internet?
Would you trust me to "edit" all of those things at my discretion to either make you suspect or make you look like a terrorist sympathizer?
C'mon answer me honestly...
There is a "Stormbrew"ing, don't say when "Flyingpigs" fertilize your garden.
Google the words in "____"then tell me it is not, has not, will not happen.
Will Smith is a brilliant actor, watch this movie (if you have before, then x2).
Then think about the powers that wield REAL POWER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sg8T1zKKrXMXX
So if you received 100 million copies today of all the emails, text and phone calls made daily in the US do you think you could pick out mine? Hurry you get another 100 million tomorrow.
You Repubs are crazy if you think there are people at the NSA listening and reading to all the conversations of Americans. Not calling or texting a terrorist is how I avoid any problems.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145422 Jan 20, 2014
ATF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the highest pregnancy rte is in red states dosent mean the teens who are getting impregnated are repubs does it? Oh! Hell I forgot, all the liberals take their kids for abortions don't they! My bad.
You should consider an abortion, it is not too late?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#145423 Jan 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Watson, you forgot to form it as a question
Washington DC is a crooked TV game show.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145424 Jan 20, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington DC is a crooked TV game show.
You are a pathetic little whiner.
angel

Boise, ID

#145425 Jan 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So if you received 100 million copies today of all the emails, text and phone calls made daily in the US do you think you could pick out mine? Hurry you get another 100 million tomorrow.
You Repubs are crazy if you think there are people at the NSA listening and reading to all the conversations of Americans. Not calling or texting a terrorist is how I avoid any problems.
Yeah its like these Right Wing Nut Jobs who live in fear and loathing of the ATF...then start mailing Death Threats to Federal Judges stockpiling illegal weapons and explosives and mailing grenades through the mail....and are surprised when the ATF shows up on their front door......fairly easy situation to avoid.

Since: Oct 09

Rooster Run, KY

#145428 Jan 20, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who started all of this BS?.........W/Cheney
So if your dad drives his car and hits an old lady in a wheel chair with it; parks it then your mom drives it and runs over another person in a wheel chair it's all your dad's fault?

Your reasoning is the same for Bush/Cheney defense.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145429 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>
So if your dad drives his car and hits an old lady in a wheel chair with it; parks it then your mom drives it and runs over another person in a wheel chair it's all your dad's fault?
Your reasoning is the same for Bush/Cheney defense.
You never whined when W/Cheney did it you hypocrite pos.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#145430 Jan 20, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pathetic little whiner.
relax, breathe, bathe-maybe.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145431 Jan 20, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
relax, breathe, bathe-maybe.
Calm down, put a Tampon in.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145435 Jan 20, 2014
demotards are stoooopid wrote:
hey fffaaaagggtards, its time you leave the country, get out and go to Europe where you all belong, there is no place for you in America, land of the free and home of the brave,or, land free of homo's,
look what one of your facist pigs said, all you faaaagggtards on here get 10 baaaaaaaaaaaaa's for the day, just stand in front of the mirror and yell it,
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Andrew Cuomo, the facist liberal governor of N.Y.
“The Republican Party candidates are running against the SAFE Act — it was voted for by moderate Republicans who run the Senate! Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/20...
Republicans are the Draft dodging cowards that should leave......

W
Cheney
Rumsfeld
Gingrich
Lintbal
Bolton
McConnell
Graham

All Draft dodging yellow Cowards, just like you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#145436 Jan 20, 2014
lib·er·al
ffaaggggy-minded: intolerant of different views and standards of any kind of behavior
sodomistic politically and ethically: favoring rectal examinations especially from political figures end freedom and promotes thugacracy, distribute other peoples money, and molest the personal parts of the individual
generous: freely confiscating money, time, or some other ass,
Synonyms: fag-minded, gay-minded, nonmature, nonthinking, intolerant, lazy
Liberal Family Value
Accepting and loving as many fffaaagggs as you can, no matter what color, nationality, or sexual orientation they are.
"Liberalism is a disease"
Yes, because telling others about your lifestyle of placing objects in your recture of others rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's communicable diseases, wanting to keep religion out of everybodys life and believing EVERYONE should be taxed to slavery is just so DISEASED,
Liberalism, above all, means emancipation from any form of social decency, sexual inadequacies, prejudice against those with moral standards, discriminate against anyone who opposes us, invoking poverty by crushing the middle class
NOT PROUD TO BE LIBERAL
Liberal
because greed, hate, and fear just work great for them
libtards would rather be a liberal than a real human being. They are CONs.
RIP DNC
Conservative..........hate filled racist yellow cowardly pos.

Yep, that pretty well sums it up!

Rooster Run, KY

#145440 Jan 20, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"with what looks is virtually"
"users’ "
5th grade?
4th?
http://techcrunch.com/2013/06/06/google-faceb...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145441 Jan 20, 2014
just gotta post this again! Its too HILARIOUS! You sodolib sheepletards are absolutely the best entertainment around!
LOLOLOL, ROTFL,
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black
President,” Obama said.“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like
me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.” The latter group has been less in
evidence of late.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/20/obama-m...
Is there anything the President said in this that is not true? Just read all the post on Topix. Most of the hate comes from older Repubs that are still pissed about the "Whites Only" signs being taken down.

Rooster Run, KY

#145442 Jan 20, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So if you received 100 million copies today of all the emails, text and phone calls made daily in the US do you think you could pick out mine? Hurry you get another 100 million tomorrow.
Disclaimer (this is for educational/discussion purposes ONLY)

YES! easy I either write or edit an algorithm to pick a preset number of keywords (I chose), my pc isn't the fastest in the U.S. but access to a super Computer (civilian) would make it very easy to monitor all calls in the USA (one thousand trillion floating-point operations per second) I offered to make one of your comrades here a guest account last year before the change-over occurred. I lost my access because I had too many things going on and forgot to register (Big Red II). No matter I have other means to do the same work (testing).

And the rest can be done via the web browser (do you store passwords for easy access?).

access time was only 1hr ttl (lifetime)(*per account*) at Big Red.

Now I can get 100 hours! that,s more petaFLOPS than Calvin Foolish does in the shower in a week!

http://rt.uits.iu.edu/ci/systems/BRII.php#acc...

http://rt.uits.iu.edu/ci/systems/BRII.php#job...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike Duquette 138,090
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 1 hr John 3
Do you think Kelly Sprinkles qualified for supe... 2 hr Johnnie 8
Knox county marijuana petition starting !!! 6 hr football head 5
What's Going On With Patrick Wilson? 7 hr Wandering Individual 1
Go fund me scams 8 hr Dunno Bout All That 13
burger king service sucks!! 10 hr bk will still go on 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]