'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228585 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#145614 Jan 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Conservaturd wannabe.
wannabe.? is that like wasabi?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145615 Jan 21, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
wannabe.? is that like wasabi?
No, it is like you wannabe something, but you can not because you are w waste.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#145616 Jan 21, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you constantly brag about job growth? The work force participation is the lowest it has been in like 20 years or so. Job growth but less people are working??? lol Did you take Nutsy Puhloosie's creative math class? Are you really as dumb as your posts portray you to be? Uh huh! At least you are consistent. lol
Why do Repubs continue to deny that before Obama took office the US was losing 750,000 jobs per month? Why do Repubs deny America was in the worst economic shape it had ever been in since 1929?
Maybe the Repubs in Washington could help the American worker:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#145618 Jan 21, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think that demented lunatic hits the crack pipe. What a disgusting loser lemming pos that goatshit is.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You think?????????? Could have fooled us.

Paris

#145619 Jan 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Repubs continue to deny that before Obama took office the US was losing 750,000 jobs per month? Why do Repubs deny America was in the worst economic shape it had ever been in since 1929?
Maybe the Repubs in Washington could help the American worker:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Yawn, try telling the truth.

BUSH
September 2008 – 432,000 jobs lost
October 2008 – 489,000 jobs lost
November 2008 – 803,000 jobs lost
December 2008 – 661,000 jobs lost[2]

Obama

January 2009 – 818,000 jobs lost
February 2009 – 724,000 jobs lost
March 2009 – 799,000 jobs lost
April 2009 – 692,000 jobs lost
angel

Boise, ID

#145620 Jan 21, 2014
Btw great new year so far, hope yours is too.
You remind me of "Angel" of the Rockford Files...you don't sound like a gal. No offense intended, everyone has a unique writing style and some gals are pretty straight forward. Most guys hit the nail on the head and move to the next.
Right as rain,Im a guy.
I applaud the well put sentiments of your previous posts....I just need to start doing a better job at it myself.
Im prone to condemning the blanket generalizations and uninformed projections of others ....while making blanket generalizations and uninformed projections.
Maybe the things we dont like about ourselves drive us crazy when we percieve it in others?
With your posts you have your own opinions on things that may differ from mine but you are never a dick about it.....which is totaly cool with me.
And like with most of us we probably have TONS more things in common and that we agree on then we differ.
Especially if you take politics out of the equation.
I think one of the things we all find viscerally fullfilling about Topix is say were home looking at the News and and I see something about Conservatives that I cant abide or you might see something you percieve as the latest Liberal outrage where else can we IMMEDIAELTY get a hold of a Libtard or Teabagger and verbally abuse them?
24/7!!
And of course most everyone here is perfectly capable of giving as good as they get.
So it kind of a anger release valve......probably one of the reasons Teabggers and Libtards arent running around blowing each other up with suicide belts like differing factions do everywhere else in the world.
Perhaps the Middle East needs Topix?
Might be hard to find Farsi speaking moderators though.
angel

Boise, ID

#145622 Jan 21, 2014
When did I loose the abilty to spell 'immediately'?
angel

Boise, ID

#145623 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's like Obama wanna be president.....but don't know how or the fortitude to handle the job.
Liberal icon urges Obama impeachment
'The most destructive, dangerous president we've ever had'
Published: 11 hours ago
Garth Kant is WND Washington news editor. Previously, he spent five years writing, copy-editing and producing at "CNN Headline News," three years writing, copy-editing and training writers at MSNBC, and also served several local TV newsrooms as producer, executive producer and assistant news director. He is the author of the McGraw-Hill textbook, "How to Write Television News."
WASHINGTON — Worse than Richard Nixon. An unprecedented abuse of powers. The most un-American president in the nation’s history.
President Richard Nixon
Nat Hentoff does not think much of President Obama.
And now, the famous journalist says it is time to begin looking into impeachment.
Hentoff sees the biggest problem as Obama’s penchant to rule by executive order when he can’t convince Congress to do things his way.
The issue jumped back into the headlines last week when, just before his first Cabinet meeting of 2014, Obama said,“I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone … and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions.”
“Apparently he doesn’t give one damn about the separation of powers,” Hentoff told WND.“Never before in our history has a president done these things.”
And just to make sure everyone knows how extremely serious he regards the situation, the journalist added,“This is the worst state, I think, the country has ever been in.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/liberal-icon-urges...
Liberal Icons...and Ive never heard of either one of them....thats almost as embarrasing as mis-spelling 'immediately' in caps!

Location hidden

#145624 Jan 21, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's BS and you know it. Do you live in California? Have you seen what the people there see? I didn't think so.
It is true that most patients confined to a mental hospital believe the exact same as OZ. They believe that a person or the government is trying to harm them by chemicals or by using some form of radio waves.
Dig deep enough into the Chemtrail conspiracy theories and you always find the paranoia of the government take over.
Agenda 21, Illuminati, 9/11 Truthers, digital television (claims that government has made all new TVs with built-in cameras), vaccines (gov. has included an agent to kill everyone if needed), HIV (claims it was a CIA program),Water fluoridation (claims from NWO to mind control), Area 51 (claims aliens are housed there)- all these folks believe the government is coming for them. They are insane.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145625 Jan 21, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool who is so bored you have nothing better to do than blog on Topix
I do not put my faith in a party and I certainly do not look forward to the Government running our lives. I want freedom and I want to keep my money.
If you earned money you would understand
You did not earn that Monthly Government Assistance Check that you survive upon.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145626 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's like Obama wanna be president.....but don't know how or the fortitude to handle the job.
Liberal icon urges Obama impeachment
'The most destructive, dangerous president we've ever had'
Published: 11 hours ago
Garth Kant is WND Washington news editor. Previously, he spent five years writing, copy-editing and producing at "CNN Headline News," three years writing, copy-editing and training writers at MSNBC, and also served several local TV newsrooms as producer, executive producer and assistant news director. He is the author of the McGraw-Hill textbook, "How to Write Television News."
WASHINGTON — Worse than Richard Nixon. An unprecedented abuse of powers. The most un-American president in the nation’s history.
President Richard Nixon
Nat Hentoff does not think much of President Obama.
And now, the famous journalist says it is time to begin looking into impeachment.
Hentoff sees the biggest problem as Obama’s penchant to rule by executive order when he can’t convince Congress to do things his way.
The issue jumped back into the headlines last week when, just before his first Cabinet meeting of 2014, Obama said,“I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone … and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions.”
“Apparently he doesn’t give one damn about the separation of powers,” Hentoff told WND.“Never before in our history has a president done these things.”
And just to make sure everyone knows how extremely serious he regards the situation, the journalist added,“This is the worst state, I think, the country has ever been in.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/liberal-icon-urges...
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Little copy and paste Tardo boy.

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145627 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, try telling the truth.
BUSH
Obama
Bush....DOW at 6,000

Obama.........DOW at 16,600

Lmfao

Truth hurts you tard boy.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145628 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
BUSH
Obama
Obama 43 Straight Minths of Jib Gains.

Bush...First US Presidnt since Hoover with Net Jobs Loss

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Oct 09

#145629 Jan 21, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>It is true that most patients confined to a mental hospital believe the exact same as OZ. They believe that a person or the government is trying to harm them by chemicals or by using some form of radio waves.
Dig deep enough into the Chemtrail conspiracy theories and you always find the paranoia of the government take over.
Agenda 21, Illuminati, 9/11 Truthers, digital television (claims that government has made all new TVs with built-in cameras), vaccines (gov. has included an agent to kill everyone if needed), HIV (claims it was a CIA program),Water fluoridation (claims from NWO to mind control), Area 51 (claims aliens are housed there)- all these folks believe the government is coming for them. They are insane.
Well just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean some Democrat isn't working hard to take it away. The least informed about guns are usually the most afraid of them. I have never owned a "ghost gun"; however, the U.S.M.C. did train me to make a ghost out of someone at very great distances.

Paris

#145630 Jan 21, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Liberal Icons...and Ive never heard of either one of them....thats almost as embarrasing as mis-spelling 'immediately' in caps!
I figured diversion and ridicule would be your only attempt to deflect the truth about your loser in chief.

Paris

#145632 Jan 21, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush....DOW at 6,000
Obama.........DOW at 16,600
Lmfao
Truth hurts you tard boy.
My my my a little cherry picker huh. Imagine that.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145633 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Well just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean some Democrat isn't working hard to take it away. The least informed about guns are usually the most afraid of them. I have never owned a "ghost gun"; however, the U.S.M.C. did train me to make a ghost out of someone at very great distances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iJmFEv6BHM0XX
Now go pretend some more you pos Mommy's boy.

Location hidden

#145634 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
BUSH
Obama
You do have a point. When Obama took office the US was losing 818,000 jobs per month and not the average 750,000. Thanks for clarifying.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145635 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>My my my a little cherry picker huh. Imagine that.
DOW under Bush. 6,000

DOW under Obama..........16,600

A little hard for you to swallow?

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#145636 Jan 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When your at full employment pookie, you can't add many jobs. Obama is at 11/5% still.........and took over at 10%.......just like everything he touches turned to chit.
As Obama hammers ‘income inequality,’ gap grows under his presidency
A look back shows that income inequality has grown, not shrunk, under the current president.
Bush lost more Jobs than any President in History of the US LeCrybaby.

43 Straight Momths of Job gains under Obama.

Nit so much under Bush's failed Policies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 1 hr Chris reid 7
RiChArD PiCkEtT (Jan '13) 4 hr Blah 2
I love you 4 hr Facts 27
Three liquor stores in bville 5 hr Quantummist 5
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 5 hr Boo 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr now 148,939
Jo Ore 6 hr Fact 3
Jill 7 hr Stupid 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance